The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+14
Galted
rIck_dAgless
Hibbz
Adam D
JuliusHMarx
ShahenshahG
Pal Joey
superflyweight
Union Cane
Mind the windows Tino.
Rowley
Dolphin Ziggler
Alistair
seanmichaels
18 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Thu 1 Oct - 13:17

First topic message reminder :

Daddy long legs are a nightmare for cricket groundsman. Their larvae are called Leatherjackets feed on the roots of the grass and can devastate the square. Season is done but the crows are digging up the bastards on my square at the moment.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Pal Joey Tue 20 Oct - 11:25

ShahenshahG wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:
sean wrote:I'm not going till Friday. Just f*cking busy at the moment.

Unlike sean's neighbour who is busy F*cking

So I hear.  

That must really be rubbing salt in his wounds.  His ex is almost certainly getting a length from someone as well.

TLD - he's always talking about her bush

The bush, shah. The bush.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 20 Oct - 11:27

The Loaded Dog wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

So I hear.  

That must really be rubbing salt in his wounds.  His ex is almost certainly getting a length from someone as well.

Its the only bush for you?

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 20 Oct - 11:30

ShahenshahG wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

So I hear.  

Depends on the context of course.
I can hack a few scratches here and there but I actually prefer the 72-hour shadow variety... which produces a light exfoliation effect on the branch.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Oct - 11:37

The Loaded Dog wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

So I hear.  

I can hack a few scratches here and there but I actually prefer the 72-hour shadow variety... which produces a light exfoliation effect on the branch.
Better than this girl I once had whose pubic topiary was so savage that it was like fuse wire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 20 Oct - 11:38

It will almost certainly turn out to be someone Sean knows as well.

Probably a close mate. Or at least in his circle of friends.

Always the way.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 20 Oct - 11:40

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:It will almost certainly turn out to be someone Sean knows as well.  

Probably a close mate.  Or at least in his circle of friends.  

Always the way.

The bird with the massive bush?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 20 Oct - 11:40

The Loaded Dog wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

So I hear.  

Sean doesn't care as long as the owner of the bush is sitting on his face because when tried it on his knees his intestines fell out.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 20 Oct - 11:42

Vulgar

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 20 Oct - 11:50

seanmichaels wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:It will almost certainly turn out to be someone Sean knows as well.  

Always the way.

He's here again. The man with the bush in his eyes...

Dropped a little pea pod in the post RWC Scotland thread. Hope I don't upset anyone.

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Tue 20 Oct - 11:51; edited 1 time in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 20 Oct - 11:50

The Loaded Dog wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Always the way.

Rex Hunt's mate Bushy?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 20 Oct - 11:54

seanmichaels wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Always the way.

Rex Hunt's mate Bushy?

He's (Rex Hunt) is a bit of an obnoxious c*nut. Never really noticed Bushy... or watched the program for more than 5 seconds.

No, it was a Kate Booosh reference, sean.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Oct - 11:55

Always the way.
No, it's likely to be a real person, not one of Sean's "friends" although I would find it unbearably funny if photos circulated showing her being serviced by someone also eating chips off her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 20 Oct - 12:09

Morning all, I've got some Reese's Pieces today, looking forward to those.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue 20 Oct - 12:20

If she's gone to bat for the other side, sean, that would be quite an achievement. On a scale of 1:10, how fit was your ex?

Side note, new Star Wars trailer looks pretty good.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 20 Oct - 12:40

Alistair wrote:If she's gone to bat for the other side, sean, that would be quite an achievement. On a scale of 1:10, how fit was your ex?

Now, remember the context of this rating is someone who has just expressed interest and excitement about the new Star Wars film

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 20 Oct - 12:42

Damn you ziggler. Beat me to it.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Oct - 12:45

Union Cane wrote:Morning all, I've got some Reese's Pieces today, looking forward to those.
They're only tiny Union so I'll allow you to eat five handfuls before considering whether or not to call you a fat c*nt!

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 20 Oct - 13:05

DAVE667 wrote:
Union Cane wrote:Morning all, I've got some Reese's Pieces today, looking forward to those.
They're only tiny Union so I'll allow you to eat five handfuls before considering whether or not to call you a fat c*nt!

I've got 4oz of them, however much that is.

( I also have four King Size Reese's Sticks, but I'm keeping quiet about those)
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 20 Oct - 13:10

Fat c*nt.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 20 Oct - 13:11

Alistair wrote:If she's gone to bat for the other side, sean, that would be quite an achievement. On a scale of 1:10, how fit was your ex?

Sean is biased, the only fair way to decide this is for him to send us all a picture (tasteful of course, we're not animals) and we will each score her. We work out the mean and we have a completely scientifically solid rating of her fitness.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 20 Oct - 13:12

She was alright. Spent 8 years with her.....

Watched the trailer at lunch time. Looks like Hans gets a fairly decent part. Finished Return of the Jedi last night, bought the Trilogy on Friday. Cracking films.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 20 Oct - 13:14

Rowley wrote:

Sean is biased, the only fair way to decide this is for him to send us all a picture (tasteful of course, we're not animals) and we will each score her. We work out the mean and we have a completely scientifically solid rating of her fitness.

For your lunch time treat.....

Spoiler:

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 20 Oct - 13:16

For the sake of f*ck, michaels, I'm eating.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 20 Oct - 13:18

We know....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 20 Oct - 13:19

Union Cane wrote:For the sake of f*ck, michaels, I'm eating.

With Sean's usual grasp of the quote function that post really could have gone disastrously badly.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 20 Oct - 13:31

Is that your ex or Natalie Cassidy? (or both if its a sean story?)

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 20 Oct - 13:31

Rowley wrote:
Union Cane wrote:For the sake of f*ck, michaels, I'm eating.

With Sean's usual grasp of the quote function that post really could have gone disastrously badly.  

l*l

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue 20 Oct - 14:12

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:

Now, remember the context of this rating is someone who has just expressed interest and excitement about the new Star Wars film

This attempt at a burn was brought to you by a wrestling fan.

Wrestling. Fan.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue 20 Oct - 14:16

Watching the GOP Democratic Debate, there are some sh*t boring people on this.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 20 Oct - 14:23

seanmichaels wrote:

She was alright. Spent 8 years with her.....

Watched the trailer at lunch time. Looks like Hans gets a fairly decent part. Finished Return of the Jedi last night, bought the Trilogy on Friday. Cracking films.

He's not German, Sean. His name is Han Solo not Hans Olo. The film isn't called Stern Krieg and he doesn't fly the bloody Jahrtausend Falke.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 20 Oct - 14:28

*Eins Und Jahrtausend Falke
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 20 Oct - 14:31

Is Lukes Kywalker in it?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 20 Oct - 14:33

Angst führt zu Wut. Wut führt zu Hass .

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 20 Oct - 15:04

Such sh*t
He does spout
He's turned into a kraut

Michaels!
Michaels!

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 20 Oct - 15:06

busy afternoon?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 20 Oct - 15:08

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 20 Oct - 15:08

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 20 Oct - 15:09

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 20 Oct - 15:10

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 20 Oct - 15:11

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 20 Oct - 15:12

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20