The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+15
1GrumpyGolfer
Adam D
Hero
Rowley
Pal Joey
Alistair
rIck_dAgless
Hibbz
Union Cane
Dolphin Ziggler
ShahenshahG
Mind the windows Tino.
superflyweight
JuliusHMarx
seanmichaels
19 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 7 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Tue 20 Oct 2015, 3:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

His father’s a jock
He has a 2” c0ck

Windows
Windows

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 7 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 26 Oct 2015, 7:52 am

Not like Jeffers so perhaps, Dinnington Town would have been bouncing I suspect...

Fair play to giving the old boy a fair rub...

Morning sean.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 7 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Mon 26 Oct 2015, 8:21 am

Looking forward to Windows' review of the Chelsea situation

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 26 Oct 2015, 9:06 am

Early morning michaelsing...

Why were you so leathered? Occasion?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 26 Oct 2015, 9:10 am

rick_dagless wrote:Early morning michaelsing...

Why were you so leathered? Occasion?

Just went out with a few of the cricket boys. Youngsters like to go out late (8pm). I'd already had 6 cans by then. By midnight I was fairly fried.

A group of private school / rugger types thought they'd be funny and chuck lemons at our table when we first got to a smallish bar. I think it is the closest I've come to a ruck for a long time.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 26 Oct 2015, 9:14 am

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade sean, rather than glass a rugger radge...

Was anyone else as leathered as you? Or are there people left to tell the tales?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 26 Oct 2015, 9:25 am

rick_dagless wrote:When life gives you lemons, make lemonade sean, rather than glass a rugger radge...

Was anyone else as leathered as you?  Or are there people left to tell the tales?

They left me because I was chatting to a bird.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 26 Oct 2015, 9:27 am

Who decided I was too leathered to go back with her. Lesson learnt going forward.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 26 Oct 2015, 10:47 am

Haha, I feel that the lesson has not been learned sean, but journey of a thousand miles and all that...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Oct 2015, 10:49 am

Sean, buy one of those little key safes for the outside of your flat so you will always be able to get in. They're a coupe of quid from ScrewFix. I fear for you during the winter months when loneliness forces you out onto the streets in search of warmth and companionship but the futility of such a search renders you incapable of coherent thought, speech and the ability to keep your house keys safe and thus you're forced to trudge home, weeping, cursing, reeking of vomit and rejection.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Oct 2015, 10:50 am

rick_dagless wrote:Haha, I feel that the lesson has not been learned sean, but journey of a thousand miles and all that...
The use of the term "bird" would suggest as much

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 26 Oct 2015, 10:52 am

Morning DAVE, good weekend?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Oct 2015, 11:06 am

Morning Rick et al.

Not sure, both my ears are blocked (bad) but can't hear the wife and kids (good) or my music (bad) or the wife's choice of tv show (good) or my choice of tv show (bad). Had a nice weekend with my family despite this, however engineer been this morning to service the combi boiler, discovered a leak and needs to take up the laminate floor in the kitchen, remove the skirting board and undoubtedly damage the wall in the process.

Liverpool can't seem to maintain their current fair to middling standards however, eternal optimist that I am, I'm hoping they can get a relatively easy win over poor old Bournemouth in the Cup on Wednesday and then hammer the final nail in Jose's coffin at the weekend. Sod's law states that both teams will suddenly discover a massive upturn in fortune and I'll be a very unhappy camper

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 26 Oct 2015, 11:19 am

rick_dagless wrote:Haha, I feel that the lesson has not been learned sean, but journey of a thousand miles and all that...

I believe she was from your original neck of the woods rick. Down visiting her friend. Would have ticked the northern box but I'm glad it didn't happen. She was a bit of a bloater.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 26 Oct 2015, 11:20 am

I hate football at the minute it smells of wee.

Though it would cheer me up to see Jose go I must admit.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 26 Oct 2015, 11:22 am

sean wrote:I believe she was from your original neck of the woods rick. Down visiting her friend. Would have ticked the northern box but I'm glad it didn't happen. She was a bit of a bloater.

There are a lot of them about from my neck of the woods sean... Either that or permatanned and stick thin, there seems to be little middle ground.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 26 Oct 2015, 11:24 am

In all fairness her boat / hair combo was quite good. I expect she would have gone like the clappers as well.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Oct 2015, 11:34 am

seanmichaels wrote:In all fairness her boat / hair combo was quite good. I expect she would have gone like the clappers as well.
Sean, you appear to be turning into a caricature of yourself. As Rowley would say (if he wasn't busy applying for the Villa manager's job), it's astounding that you're still single with an attitude like this

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 26 Oct 2015, 11:42 am

No I am actually stepping back from this trying to find a 'lady' malarky. I think in desperation you can make bad choices. I have a couple of friends who are now tied down to bad choices.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by 1GrumpyGolfer Mon 26 Oct 2015, 12:04 pm

In SerialDave's cellar?

1GrumpyGolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Oct 2015, 12:11 pm

1GrumpyGolfer wrote:In SerialDave's cellar?
I don't have a cellar....I rent a lock up garage in.............ooh, that would be telling, wouldn't it?

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 26 Oct 2015, 12:51 pm

DAVE wrote:I don't have a cellar....I rent a lock up garage in.............ooh, that would be telling, wouldn't it?

Saltaire?

Chicken and sweetcorn soup, beef crisps, 5/10

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 26 Oct 2015, 1:11 pm

No sarnie?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 26 Oct 2015, 1:12 pm

Chicken & Stuffing & HP sandwich
Apple
Cheap imitation Snickers from Lidl, looked like a poo

Filled a hole - 5/10
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 26 Oct 2015, 1:16 pm

sean wrote:No sarnie?

Nothing I fancied, really brought the mark down...

Afternoon Union, why are you buying awful Lidl sweets?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 26 Oct 2015, 1:17 pm

Chicken and Avocado, Cheese Toasters (Wotsits) and sparkling mineral water all from M&S. Pricey at £4.55 but good none thes less 7/10

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 26 Oct 2015, 1:25 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Afternoon Union, why are you buying awful Lidl sweets?

Despite looking like a poo it was virtually indistinguishable from the real thing, at a fraction of the cost.

Some real bargains to be had if you can get over the fact that you may encounter the poor whilst shopping there.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 26 Oct 2015, 1:35 pm

The poor I have no issue with having spent the vast majority of my life in that very bracket, it is the hipsters and middle class tossbags I can not be doing with.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 26 Oct 2015, 1:35 pm

Good red wine from Aldi. Vignobles Roussellet Pinot Noir. Only £4.39

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 26 Oct 2015, 2:47 pm

They do some decent booze in all fairness...

Turgid on here today

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 26 Oct 2015, 2:52 pm

Ham sandwich and plutonium cake.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Oct 2015, 2:55 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Ham sandwich and plutonium cake.
I saw one in Sainsbury's...unbelievable shelf life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Oct 2015, 2:58 pm

rick_dagless wrote:The poor I have no issue with having spent the vast majority of my life in that very bracket, it is the hipsters and middle class tossbags I can not be doing with.
I believe "the poor" tend to shop at places like Iceland, Farm Foods and Jack Fulton's

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 26 Oct 2015, 3:04 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:Ham sandwich and plutonium cake.
I saw one in Sainsbury's...unbelievable shelf life!

"Shelf half-life" would have been better.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 26 Oct 2015, 3:23 pm

I saw one as well, they cost a bomb!

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 26 Oct 2015, 3:24 pm

Watched Kajaki on Friday. i know the notable war enthusisasts are absent from the board but I thought it was a good war film.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 26 Oct 2015, 3:29 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Watched Kajaki on Friday. i know the notable war enthusisasts are absent from the board but I thought it was a good war film.

Telly Savalas was great in it. Who loves ya baby?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 26 Oct 2015, 3:35 pm

Watched Ip Man the other night - it was ok. Thought the name of the film was a bit racist until I realised it was the main character's name.

I believe they were originally going to call it Ching Chong Chinaman Kung Fu.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Oct 2015, 3:38 pm

superflyweight wrote:Watched Ip Man the other night - it was ok.  Thought the name of the film was a bit racist until I realised it was the main character's name.  

I believe they were originally going to call it Ching Chong Chinaman Kung Fu.  
Nope it was called "You no speaky nicey to me and I choppy choppy you!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 26 Oct 2015, 6:08 pm

Just had an Aldi twix called a "Jive" - much better than the twix itself. Well played Aldi.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 27 Oct 2015, 6:27 am

Morning shoppers, psychos, and Shah

Fist

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 27 Oct 2015, 6:29 am

Racist.

Fist Bitches.

House of Lords, I salute you.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 27 Oct 2015, 6:33 am

Hmm, fist anomaly,

Fhough Jive is surely a racist name for a chocolate bar.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 27 Oct 2015, 6:40 am

Sicondement

Morning tRick o Treat, all good in the hood?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 27 Oct 2015, 6:43 am

Indifferent start to the morn mate, left my work phone at home which means I will need to go back at some point, but feeling all good barring that...

You?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 27 Oct 2015, 7:02 am

Not bad, was chaotic yesterday and getting even more chaotic today but kept an eye on the HOL last night and it lifted my mood. Misty here this morning but less ethereal and more of a pot convention without the high.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 27 Oct 2015, 7:15 am

Shah wrote:Misty here this morning but less ethereal and more of a pot convention without the high.

Yeah same here, irritating mist rather than elven glen...

HOL?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 27 Oct 2015, 7:31 am

House of Lords

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 27 Oct 2015, 7:31 am

House of Love?

Would not have had Shah down as an early 90s indie type, but you never know.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 27 Oct 2015, 7:46 am

Morning Jeff

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 27 Oct 2015, 7:49 am

I have a broad range of musical tastes from Beethoven to Adele, From living like a prayer to the ballad of the lonely camel. Even some Jazz but I don't usually know the name as I hear it in passing.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next