The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Tue 20 Oct - 15:12

First topic message reminder :

His father’s a jock
He has a 2” c0ck

Windows
Windows

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Wed 21 Oct - 8:53

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Come_fly_with_me_ian_foot

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 21 Oct - 8:54

Morning all.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 21 Oct - 9:08

Morning windows. How's London? I agreed to go on a date with a bird from London next Tuesday evening. I have no intention of going. Especially as she refers to it as 'town'.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 21 Oct - 9:17

seanmichaels wrote:Morning windows. How's London? I agreed to go on a date with a bird from London next Tuesday evening. I have no intention of going. Especially as she refers to it as 'town'.

Grey and wet.

Most people here call it 'Town'. But then most people here are c*nts. You can guarantee Toppy calls it 'Town'.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 21 Oct - 9:59

Morning.

How did dinner with your ex go?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 21 Oct - 10:12

Alistair wrote:Morning.

It's evening, Alistair... and I haven't had dinner with my ex since about 2002.

Good morning by the way.
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 21 Oct - 10:16

It is tonight. I have a half day as BT are installing TV / Internet etc. 5/6 hours is a long toime to wait without a beer......

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 21 Oct - 10:20

Evening TLD!

Ah my bad, thought it was last night. Did you get woken up by the sound of banging again?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 21 Oct - 10:23

Alistair wrote:Evening TLD!

Ah my bad, thought it was last night. Did you get woken up by the sound of banging again?

No, tree cutting over here. The bushes are in a mad growth phase right now.

Should have seen the mess they made on the street. Complete butchery!

She didn't seem to complain too much though.
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 21 Oct - 10:31

I think I slept through it this morning as mentioned earlier. I think she was washing IT by the time I cam round.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 21 Oct - 10:38

seanmichaels wrote:

It is tonight. I have a half day as BT are installing TV / Internet etc. 5/6 hours is a long toime to wait without a beer......

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3281253/Man-denies-cheating-ex-girlfriend-s-pleas-reconcile-putting-end-text-message-rant-correcting-grammar.html

You go girl!

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 21 Oct - 10:40

seanmichaels wrote:

I think I slept through it this morning as mentioned earlier. I think she was washing IT by the time I cam round.
laughing

I always knew you were a filthy little turd but that's just pathetic.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 21 Oct - 10:45

seanmichaels wrote:

Have you checked her bins for any chip bag wrappers?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 21 Oct - 10:48

The bin situation is really pi55ing me off actually. It is a free for all and they don't recycle properly. I may padlock mine.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 21 Oct - 10:58

ShahenshahG wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3281253/Man-denies-cheating-ex-girlfriend-s-pleas-reconcile-putting-end-text-message-rant-correcting-grammar.html

You go girl!

That is quality

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 21 Oct - 11:03

seanmichaels wrote:The bin situation is really pi55ing me off actually. It is a free for all and they don't recycle properly. I may padlock mine.

That's a good idea. You should also complain when people make loud noises. Act a bit shifty as well, like you're a bit unhinged.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 21 Oct - 11:11

You've been watching fresh prince again Alistair? Mid life crisis?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 21 Oct - 11:12

I'm 30!

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 21 Oct - 11:15

Morning all. It's Back to the Future Day today.
Great Scott!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 21 Oct - 11:17

The clock tower marty!!!!!!!!!!

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 21 Oct - 11:21

seanmichaels wrote:The clock tower marty!!!!!!!!!!

Alright, Truss.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 21 Oct - 11:30

Heard a rumour Truss has been kicked off for good?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 21 Oct - 11:31

Really?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 21 Oct - 11:32

Wait, is this one of your stories?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 21 Oct - 11:33

Yep. Hero pulled the trigger on him.

Unless he emails in and agrees to ‘foe’ TopTw*t.

Be interesting to see if he reappears as he always claims he doesn’t care about being banned. I’m intrigued to see if he writes that begging letter or not.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Oct - 11:35

Ey up chaps, spent the wee small hours (from 1am to 5am) in A&E. Got me a lovely ear infection. It was so bad the pain made me vomit. Seems my mum dying and the attendant stress caused by all that sort of thing has run me down and I'm now susceptible to all kinds of illness. On antibiotics for a week but as it's Sober for October, I'm not overly concerned. Shame about TRUSSY but him and Toppy were like Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor without any of the class, style, grace or talent.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 21 Oct - 11:37

Alistair wrote:Wait, is this one of your stories?

The 'sisters' were kicking off on the weightlifting section about it.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 21 Oct - 11:38

DAVE667 wrote:Ey up chaps, spent the wee small hours (from 1am to 5am) in A&E. Got me a lovely ear infection. It was so bad the pain made me vomit.

Chin up Dangerous Dave.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 21 Oct - 11:40

He's certainly got some interesting views.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Oct - 11:41

seanmichaels wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:Ey up chaps, spent the wee small hours (from 1am to 5am) in A&E. Got me a lovely ear infection. It was so bad the pain made me vomit.  

Chin up Dangerous Dave.
Quite annoyed really cos 1am to 5am is my busy period

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 21 Oct - 11:41

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Yep.  Hero pulled the trigger on him.

Be interesting to see if he reappears as he always claims he doesn’t care about being banned.  I’m intrigued to see if he writes that begging letter or not.

You should've seen what he wrote to me. Got a PM begging me to give him the boot.

Don't know why... but I told him to get away from the cliff, place the gun on the ground, stop sniveling and just calm down.
I can't post his reply on here but it was pretty pathethic and cringy if memory serves correct. Talk about a big puussy!
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 21 Oct - 11:45

The Loaded Dog wrote:

Be interesting to see if he reappears as he always claims he doesn’t care about being banned.  I’m intrigued to see if he writes that begging letter or not.

You should've seen what he wrote to me. Got a PM begging me to give him the boot.

Don't know why... but I told him to get away from the cliff, place the gun on the ground, stop sniveling and just calm down.
I can't post his reply on here but it was pretty pathethic and cringy if memory serves correct. Talk about a big puussy!

He is an absolute jessie. The biggest one on 606v2.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 21 Oct - 11:49

Surely if Toppy has foe'd Trussman, he can't see anything he posts, why didn't Trussman just lie?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 21 Oct - 11:51

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:

He is an absolute jessie.  The biggest one on 606v2.  

I probably wouldn't mess though....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Oct - 11:51

The Loaded Dog wrote:

Certainly got some competition for that title

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 21 Oct - 12:00

I reckon there are a few jessies on the rugby forum. They are very sensitive.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 21 Oct - 12:00

DAVE667 wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:

Certainly got some competition for that title

He sure got his smelly stars & stripes boxer shorts all het up quick time. That's for sure.
Personally, I think he's torn his ring bewteen 2 continents and hence the insecurity.
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 21 Oct - 12:01

seanmichaels wrote:I reckon there are a few jessies on the rugby forum. They are very sensitive.

You should tell them that.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 21 Oct - 12:16

For all Truss' many faults he is a prolific poster and thread writer. The Off Topic section and boxing board are a lot quieter without him. Also, whilst it is frequently applied in the most illogical and haphazard manner he is not without knowledge. I'll miss the crazy old boy.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 21 Oct - 12:18

Afternoon, Rowley.

Any news on your interview?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 21 Oct - 12:21

Not yet, she said it will be a couple of weeks. Just a waiting game unfortunately, as these things tend to be.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 21 Oct - 12:23

Rowley wrote:Not yet, she said it will be a couple of weeks. Just a waiting game unfortunately, as these things tend to be.

Especially if they are waiting for someone better to apply.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 21 Oct - 12:25

Would be a very long wait in that instance Tina.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 21 Oct - 12:26

Rowley wrote:Would be a very long wait in that instance Tina.

If you were that good, they would have offered you the job already.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 21 Oct - 12:28

Cheers Tina, at a pretty low ebb at the minute work wise so the support of friends is a massive boost.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 21 Oct - 12:28

Rowley wrote:Cheers Tina, at a pretty low ebb at the minute work wise so the support of friends is a massive boost.

F*cking hell, have you turned into Sean or something.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 21 Oct - 12:30

[quote="Mind the windows Tino."]
Rowley wrote:Cheers Tina, at a pretty low ebb at the minute work wise so the support of friends is a massive boost.

F*cking hell, have you turned into Sean or something.[/quote

Not sure what you mean.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 21 Oct - 12:30

Didn't she say it was a budget thing, Rowley? I'm sure it will be positive at the end of it. If not, just count yourself lucky you're not Sean.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 21 Oct - 12:30

Rowley wrote:

F*cking hell, have you turned into Sean or something.[/quote

Not sure what you mean.

l*l

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 21 Oct - 12:32

Alistair wrote:Didn't she say it was a budget thing, Rowley? I'm sure it will be positive at the end of it. If not, just count yourself lucky you're not Sean.

Pretty much Alistair. Another firm are setting up round here soon, they want to speak to me next week so am pretty sure it will all work out soon enough.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum