The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+15
1GrumpyGolfer
Adam D
Hero
Rowley
Pal Joey
Alistair
rIck_dAgless
Hibbz
Union Cane
Dolphin Ziggler
ShahenshahG
Mind the windows Tino.
superflyweight
JuliusHMarx
seanmichaels
19 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Tue 20 Oct 2015, 3:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

His father’s a jock
He has a 2” c0ck

Windows
Windows

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Posts : 13340
Join date : 2012-05-25
Location : Virgin

Back to top Go down


The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 06 Nov 2015, 9:36 am

Bt have been chasing me for a bill for 6 years. Strange because its the only one I bothered paying off.

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15725
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 36
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Fri 06 Nov 2015, 9:42 am

Adam's work but this is the best fun I have had in ages....

Michaels: Please choose a time slot as mentioned above. The hubs will be placed by the bins outside my property. I will cover them with leaves so they are not stolen. As I said, I can only leave the equipment by the outside bins between either 8am and 1pm, or 1pm and 6pm. I cannot guarantee a specific time in those time slots so someone will have to wait there until I arrive. Please choose a time slot and a date please.
Aileen: ok, i will request this equipment collection for you
Aileen: Parcel force will need a 2 working day lead time to arrange this collection, so i will arrange this for Tuesday 10th November.
Michaels: They wil possibly need a blower to remove the leaves. A lot have fallen recently.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Posts : 13340
Join date : 2012-05-25
Location : Virgin

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Pal Joey Fri 06 Nov 2015, 9:43 am

A real worry when these people make such major stuff ups.

The warning bell for me was when she quoted some very unfamiliar account number.

Fraud is a huge problem here and everywhere. You hear horror stories of innocent people getting red marks on their credit ratings and having great difficulty getting these spurious claims wiped off their record.
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Posts : 51710
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : The Indo-Pacific

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 06 Nov 2015, 10:16 am

When I was having trouble with Comet (no wonder they went under) I ended up getting the details of the CEO of parent company Kingfisher from some Company Directors web-site, phoned him up, got his PA, politely explained the situation and why it was extremely disappointing what with faulty goods, delays, no replies etc - and it was resolved within the day.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Posts : 20589
Join date : 2011-07-01
Location : Paisley Park

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Fri 06 Nov 2015, 10:19 am

I am a bit stuck. They only have the copper line to my property. Is that sheet? I think I'll sack off BT now.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Posts : 13340
Join date : 2012-05-25
Location : Virgin

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Pal Joey Fri 06 Nov 2015, 10:30 am

seanmichaels wrote:I am a bit stuck. They only have the copper line to my property. Is that sheet? I think I'll sack off BT now.

Depends if there is fibre optic in the street. That last bit of copper wire shouldn't affect your speed too much. Not noticeably anyway.

Here, I've got fibre optic to a box on the side of house, then the Gateway hub inside... it all works very well.

However, I just got my Mum a new Macbook Air a few weeks ago. She has the copper wires still to the outside box but they specified a Gateway Max in her situation. It was such fun disconnecting the maze of cables and her new system works pretty quickly too. In fact, smooth, seamless and as quick as my setup here. Got her on a superb deal as well where she effectively gets Foxtel for free.


Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Fri 06 Nov 2015, 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Posts : 51710
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : The Indo-Pacific

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 06 Nov 2015, 10:30 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:When I was having trouble with Comet (no wonder they went under) I ended up getting the details of the CEO of parent company Kingfisher from some Company Directors web-site, phoned him up, got his PA, politely explained the situation and why it was extremely disappointing what with faulty goods, delays, no replies etc - and it was resolved within the day.

How did it go Jules? Serve an ace? Get head?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 19268
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 06 Nov 2015, 10:37 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:When I was having trouble with Comet (no wonder they went under) I ended up getting the details of the CEO of parent company Kingfisher from some Company Directors web-site, phoned him up, got his PA, politely explained the situation and why it was extremely disappointing what with faulty goods, delays, no replies etc - and it was resolved within the day.

How did it go Jules?  Serve an ace?  Get head?

Neither, I'm afraid. Gutted about not serving an ace.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Posts : 20589
Join date : 2011-07-01
Location : Paisley Park

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 06 Nov 2015, 10:39 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:When I was having trouble with Comet (no wonder they went under) I ended up getting the details of the CEO of parent company Kingfisher from some Company Directors web-site, phoned him up, got his PA, politely explained the situation and why it was extremely disappointing what with faulty goods, delays, no replies etc - and it was resolved within the day.

How did it go Jules?  Serve an ace?  Get head?

Neither, I'm afraid. Gutted about not serving an ace.

Ah well. Some other time.

I'm sad you didn't have the opportunity to shout "this one is for Tino". Either during tennis or fellatio.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 19268
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Pal Joey Fri 06 Nov 2015, 10:43 am

Alas, no shooting comets in the bedroom nor on the tennis court. Poor Julio.
I predict a strong come-back in the second set however.
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Posts : 51710
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : The Indo-Pacific

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 06 Nov 2015, 10:44 am

Thread split day...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 12458
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Chamber of the unmichaelsing fist

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Fri 06 Nov 2015, 10:45 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

I'm sad you didn't have the opportunity to shout "this one is for Tino".  Either during tennis or fellatio.  

If it is any conselation I just had a dump and mouthed 'This one is for Windows'.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Posts : 13340
Join date : 2012-05-25
Location : Virgin

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 06 Nov 2015, 10:51 am

sean wrote:If it is any conselation I just had a dump and mouthed 'This one is for Windows'.

Gibberish!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 12458
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Chamber of the unmichaelsing fist

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 06 Nov 2015, 10:51 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

I'm sad you didn't have the opportunity to shout "this one is for Tino".  Either during tennis or fellatio.  

If it is any conselation I just had a dump and mouthed 'This one is for Windows'.

I'll take that, Sean.  Thanks.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 19268
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Alistair Fri 06 Nov 2015, 10:53 am

Morning.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Posts : 1497
Join date : 2014-06-04
Location : Likes a lager

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Fri 06 Nov 2015, 10:54 am

Morning all... fog has lifted and I have a stinking head cold, Damnation Festival in Leeds tomorrow, wife is taking the kids to her mother's for a sleep over thus granting me the luxury of:
A/ Getting hammered (to be fair I was going to do that anyway)
B/ Staying out in Leeds if I can find anywhere that will let me in and
C/ a glorious lie-in in the morning and a few hours with my undoubtedly MASSIVE hangover.

Give how I feel at the minute though, I may just sack the whole thing off, stay at home in bed and send my wife generic photos of metal gigs in order to make her think I'm having a great time.

Then again, I may just go to bed early tonight, wake up feeling refreshed, get them to drop me off in Leeds, go to Wetherspoons for a pint and a big greasy breakfast, get myself up to Starbucks, get a coffee, go to the off licencet, buy some whiskey, lace my coffee with it thus making it medicinal and therefore justifiable at that time of day, get to the University and rock my f*cking socks off!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Fri 06 Nov 2015, 10:57 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

I'm sad you didn't have the opportunity to shout "this one is for Tino".  Either during tennis or fellatio.  

If it is any conselation I just had a dump and mouthed 'This one is for Windows'.

I'll take that, Sean.  Thanks.
I may strangle a BT engineer with his spool of fibre optic cable and scream, "This one's for Michaels!"

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 06 Nov 2015, 11:00 am

DAVE667 wrote:Morning all... fog has lifted and I have a stinking head cold, Damnation Festival in Leeds tomorrow, wife is taking the kids to her mother's for a sleep over thus granting me the luxury of:
A/ Getting hammered (to be fair I was going to do that anyway)
B/ Staying out in Leeds if I can find anywhere that will let me in and
C/ a glorious lie-in in the morning and a few hours with my undoubtedly MASSIVE hangover.

Give how I feel at the minute though, I may just sack the whole thing off, stay at home in bed and send my wife generic photos of metal gigs in order to make her think I'm having a great time.

Then again, I may just go to bed early tonight, wake up feeling refreshed, get them to drop me off in Leeds, go to Wetherspoons for a pint and a big greasy breakfast, get myself up to Starbucks, get a coffee, go to the off licencet, buy some whiskey, lace my coffee with it thus making it medicinal and therefore  justifiable at that time of day, get to the University and rock my f*cking socks off!

Are KEANE on the bill? GOO GOO DOLLS? ADELE?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 19268
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Fri 06 Nov 2015, 11:08 am

I went to Leeds Uni for 6 months. Where is the gig?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Posts : 13340
Join date : 2012-05-25
Location : Virgin

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Fri 06 Nov 2015, 11:18 am

University Union...whatever the frig that means. Four stages, 28 bands

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 06 Nov 2015, 11:19 am

I suspect you should just man up DAVE...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 12458
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Chamber of the unmichaelsing fist

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 06 Nov 2015, 11:22 am

rick_dagless wrote:I suspect you should just man up DAVE...

I have no intention of 'manning up' DAVE.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Posts : 20589
Join date : 2011-07-01
Location : Paisley Park

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 06 Nov 2015, 11:23 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:I suspect you should just man up DAVE...

I have no intention of 'manning up' DAVE.

You could shout "this is for Tino" if you did?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 19268
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Fri 06 Nov 2015, 11:25 am

DAVE667 wrote:University Union...whatever the frig that means. Four stages, 28 bands

I saw Boy George in there (Dj-ing). Was sheet. Always remember it being a mucky place, sort of underground.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Posts : 13340
Join date : 2012-05-25
Location : Virgin

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 06 Nov 2015, 11:27 am

seanmichaels wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:University Union...whatever the frig that means. Four stages, 28 bands

I sucked off Boy George in there (Dj-ing). Was sheet. Always remember it being a mucky place, sort of underground.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 19268
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Fri 06 Nov 2015, 11:28 am

Have a few in the Original Oak then across to the Skyrack Dave

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Posts : 13340
Join date : 2012-05-25
Location : Virgin

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 06 Nov 2015, 11:30 am

seanmichaels wrote:Have a few in the Original Oak then across to the Skyrack Dave

I'll have a few in the Original Oak but I'm not going to the Skyrack Dave.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Posts : 20589
Join date : 2011-07-01
Location : Paisley Park

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Alistair Fri 06 Nov 2015, 11:37 am

Skyrack sounds like somewhere DAVE puts the bodies to decompose.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Posts : 1497
Join date : 2014-06-04
Location : Likes a lager

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Pal Joey Fri 06 Nov 2015, 11:38 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Have a few in the Original Oak then across to the Skyrack Dave

I'll have a few in the Original Oak but I'm not going to the Skyrack Dave.

I'll 'ave 'alf
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Posts : 51710
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : The Indo-Pacific

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 06 Nov 2015, 11:47 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Have a few in the Original Oak then across to the Skyrack Dave

I'll have a few in the Original Oak but I'm not going to the Skyrack Dave.

I'll 'ave 'alf

That's what Thomas Edison said when he went to the pub - Alva 'alf.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Posts : 20589
Join date : 2011-07-01
Location : Paisley Park

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Pal Joey Fri 06 Nov 2015, 11:51 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Have a few in the Original Oak then across to the Skyrack Dave

I'll have a few in the Original Oak but I'm not going to the Skyrack Dave.

I'll 'ave 'alf

That's what Thomas Edison said when he went to the pub - Alva 'alf.

You gotta light?
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Posts : 51710
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : The Indo-Pacific

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Fri 06 Nov 2015, 11:51 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:Morning all... fog has lifted and I have a stinking head cold, Damnation Festival in Leeds tomorrow, wife is taking the kids to her mother's for a sleep over thus granting me the luxury of:
A/ Getting hammered (to be fair I was going to do that anyway)
B/ Staying out in Leeds if I can find anywhere that will let me in and
C/ a glorious lie-in in the morning and a few hours with my undoubtedly MASSIVE hangover.

Give how I feel at the minute though, I may just sack the whole thing off, stay at home in bed and send my wife generic photos of metal gigs in order to make her think I'm having a great time.

Then again, I may just go to bed early tonight, wake up feeling refreshed, get them to drop me off in Leeds, go to Wetherspoons for a pint and a big greasy breakfast, get myself up to Starbucks, get a coffee, go to the off licencet, buy some whiskey, lace my coffee with it thus making it medicinal and therefore  justifiable at that time of day, get to the University and rock my f*cking socks off!

Are KEANE on the bill?  GOO GOO DOLLS?  ADELE?
Sorry Tina, I've earmarked the following bands as ones I want to see...
Solstafir
The Ocean
Oathbreaker
Primordial
Asphyx
Vreid
Voices
The King is Blind
40 Watt Sun
The Wounded Kings
Witchsorrow
Sea B*stard
MONO
Altar of Plagues

Probably a couple of clashes with MONO and Primordial being the main one but all in all a good mix of stuff

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Alistair Fri 06 Nov 2015, 11:54 am

Sounds like Ear AIDS.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Posts : 1497
Join date : 2014-06-04
Location : Likes a lager

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Fri 06 Nov 2015, 11:55 am

Sea B4stard are ace.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Posts : 13340
Join date : 2012-05-25
Location : Virgin

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 06 Nov 2015, 12:03 pm

Oathbreaker let me down.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Posts : 20589
Join date : 2011-07-01
Location : Paisley Park

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Pal Joey Fri 06 Nov 2015, 12:07 pm

I found Witchsorrow too morose for my liking. However, The King is Blind are a must see.
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Posts : 51710
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : The Indo-Pacific

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Alistair Fri 06 Nov 2015, 12:15 pm

The Ocean are ok, bit deep in parts.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Posts : 1497
Join date : 2014-06-04
Location : Likes a lager

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Pal Joey Fri 06 Nov 2015, 12:17 pm

MONO are not bad really but they had a few sound problems at the gig the night I saw them.
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Posts : 51710
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : The Indo-Pacific

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 06 Nov 2015, 12:18 pm

Asphyx I 'ate

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Posts : 20589
Join date : 2011-07-01
Location : Paisley Park

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Pal Joey Fri 06 Nov 2015, 12:21 pm

I haven't seen Altar of Plagues but my dentist reckons they're OK.
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Posts : 51710
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : The Indo-Pacific

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Fri 06 Nov 2015, 12:21 pm


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum