The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+12
Adam D
1GrumpyGolfer
Dr Shoe
ShahenshahG
Pal Joey
Galted
Rowley
Alistair
seanmichaels
Mind the windows Tino.
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
16 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 12 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Fri 06 Nov 2015, 12:22

First topic message reminder :

The Loaded Dog wrote:I haven't seen Altar of Plagues but my dentist reckons they're OK.
It's disappointing on so many levels, LD.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 12 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Wed 18 Nov 2015, 15:56

I think there may have been a cleverness about the post. I took it that way....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 12 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by superflyweight Wed 18 Nov 2015, 15:58

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:If shah is throwing anyone off a building it is more likely to be windows.

A sensible policy.  

More like your usual posting standard.

Moron.

You're very quick to anger these days. Do you need a hug?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 18 Nov 2015, 16:00

superflyweight wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:If shah is throwing anyone off a building it is more likely to be windows.

A sensible policy.  

More like your usual posting standard.

Moron.

You're very quick to anger these days.  Do you need a hug?

I'm alright, thanks.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 18 Nov 2015, 16:08

I would never throw Windows from a building. He's too much of a northern man of unquestionable manliness to throw from the rooftops.

Plus I haven't fleeced all the bookies yet.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 18 Nov 2015, 16:11

ShahenshahG wrote:I would never throw Windows from a building. He's too much of a northern man of unquestionable manliness to throw from the rooftops.

Thanks Shah. That is one of the sweetest things you've ever said to me.

Sean definitely drops anchor in poo bay. Chuck him off first.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 18 Nov 2015, 16:29

ShahenshahG wrote:I would never throw Windows from a building. He's too much of a northern man of unquestionable manliness to throw from the rooftops.

Thanks Shah.  That is one of the sweetest things you've ever said to me.

Sean definitely drops anchor in poo bay.  Chuck him off first.

Dont want his buttocks billowing out and swallowing everything.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibbz Wed 18 Nov 2015, 19:27

Rowley wrote:Whenever I see the title of the ISIS thread, What can we do about ISIS on the off topic section I find myself singing How Do You Solve a Problem Like Maria from the Sound of Music. I have wanted to share that with folk on there for a few days, but suspect they would not welcome the contribution. Thought I would test the water here amongst friends.

I'm also interested to share something amongst anonymous "friends".

I really don't give a shiny sh!te about what happened in Paris. I know it must make me a bit of a c@nt but no one I even remotely care about was affected in anyway and I still had to contend with my soul destroying job the Monday after.

All the public hand wringing makes me nauseous.

If this revelation causes a suspension to my pending/part/non membership of the culture cup so be it.

Hibbz
hibbz
hibbz

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 18 Nov 2015, 19:30

I don't think less of you for the revelation Hibbz. Like you I am currently trapped in a job I hate with a passion, as such whiny self absorption and a complete inability to emphasise with the woes of others or place your own issues in their proper context are emotions I can very much relate to.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibbz Wed 18 Nov 2015, 19:39

Ouch.

Hibbz
hibbz
hibbz

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 18 Nov 2015, 23:31

rick_dagless wrote:And for goodness sake, do not interact with fellow tube users Union, politeness and being sociable is extremely frowned upon...

Although casual and overt racism is to be applauded.  As is using elbows for leverage and walking along/stopping whilst you get another C*ntbook update on your phone.

And if you see a man wearing practical but ugly footwear striding purposefully from Liverpool St station, do not, under any circumstances stop and talk to him.  He will have very muscular arms if you're in any doubt.

We are really helping you out, Cane.  I hope you're grateful.  

I wouldn't call them "very muscular" but they are very powerful, I can quite easily hold an HP 800 i7 tower (boxed) in each without discomfort. I can also swim 3 lengths of Galtova's parents' pool underwater, though this does require assistance from my powerful legs.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 19 Nov 2015, 06:50

Morning Shah

How you doin'?

Fist

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 19 Nov 2015, 06:51

Welsh Galted causing havoc on the Isis thread

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 19 Nov 2015, 07:18

Morning Rick the thick.

Second. Not bad, i'm off tomorrow so hoping this day is over quickly. All is well?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 19 Nov 2015, 07:20

Haha just looked at the ISIS thread fair play to the lad.

Anything nice tomorrow mate or just some chill time? (or are the powers that be going to mug you off again?)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 19 Nov 2015, 07:38

Just winding down mate, nice and easy evening.

I'm going to sort this carp out once and for all. Going to look through the list of all the grievances and get them sorted or urine off to London and work at a posh hotel.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 19 Nov 2015, 07:40

Nice, always good to wind everything down mate, good for the soul...

If they are taking the Mick then clear the old air, you may get a pay rise out of it. Smile

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 19 Nov 2015, 07:47

Morning all.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 19 Nov 2015, 07:51

Morning Jeff

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 19 Nov 2015, 07:55

Morning all.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 19 Nov 2015, 07:57

Morning Lads.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 19 Nov 2015, 08:01

Easy Tino what's gwannin?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 19 Nov 2015, 08:11

rick_dagless wrote:Easy Tino what's gwannin?

Same old sh*t, rICk. Nothing ever really changes.

How is the cut and thrust of corporate law?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 19 Nov 2015, 08:16

Lots of thrusting with very little cut Tino.

How goes squandering the cash of the common man on intangible concepts?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 19 Nov 2015, 08:17

Morning bummees.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 19 Nov 2015, 08:18

seanmichaels wrote:Morning bummees.

Wrong school

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 19 Nov 2015, 08:20

rick_dagless wrote:Lots of thrusting with very little cut Tino.

How goes squandering the cash of the common man on intangible concepts?

I'm thinking of writing an algorithm in the oil market that will bring ISIS to its knees, ending them as a terrorist organisation forever. Thus making me a hero and inspiration for generations to come.

I just don't know how to write it yet.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 19 Nov 2015, 08:22

Bored of IS now but saw something that made me chuckle this morning. Someone modified a road sign which subsequently read '

WELCOME TO CORNWALL
EXCEPT ISIS.
You tw@ts can f**k off!

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 19 Nov 2015, 08:32

TIno wrote:I just don't know how to write it yet.

"it"

Sounds like a good plan Tino, let me know if you need me to wrangle the law. Happy to do so if it means bringing a terrorist cell to it's knees.

Morning sean

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 19 Nov 2015, 08:35

I have very fond memories of Cornwall.

Got locked out of my B&B during a storm after half the town bought drinks for me. Strange how all the streets were suddenly deserted.

The look on the proprietor's face when I had to ring the door bell repeatedly thus waking him up from his slumber - priceless.
No wonder Australians are popular in France.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 19 Nov 2015, 08:37

Morning gents and the ladies who lurk this thread but fear to comment. This week has dragged on.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 19 Nov 2015, 08:53

rick_dagless wrote:Sounds like a good plan Tino, let me know if you need me to wrangle the law. Happy to do so if it means bringing a terrorist cell to it's knees.

I've practically got my team together.

Me: I'll write the algorithm

You: Deal with the finer details of the law

Superfly: He can be your tea lady as you deal with the finer details of the law

Jules: He can correct my grammar as we go along

Shah: Key man.  My Trojan horse.  The man with insider knowledge of jihad and everything it encompasses

Jeff: Can supply some more Trojan horses via his job as a facilitator of illegal immigrants

LD: Can build us a swimming pool to relax in as we destroy ISIS

SerialDAVE: Can be sent into Syria/Iraq to deliver the message personally to Abu Bakr-Baghdadi or whatever his name his.  A slightly deranged man wearing nothing but tattoos, a SLAYER t-shirt and the blood of slaughtered prostitutes might save us all a lot of work.

Galted: Can be our IT geek.  Get all our IT infrastructure up and running.  By that, I mean we will get a real IT professional in, but Galted can make sure the printer is always topped up with A4.  He can run out to Pret and get us a coffee as well for the late nights.

Sean: Can supply some booze for us.  And supply us with endless lies anecdotes about his sexual prowess to keep our spirits up

Dolphin: Not really worked out a clear role for him yet.  Hard to place a fully grown man who like WRASSLIN in a team of such skilled operators tasked with bringing stability to the Middle-East.  Maybe he can join Galted on the Pret run?

Adam: Can sit in the corner with massive comedy shoes on, a jazzy bow tie and a flower in his lapel that squirts out water.

Sorted.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 19 Nov 2015, 09:04

L*l out loud

Bish, bash, bosh, world peace...

Get yourself over to Britain First, you can take over from that Jayda cockwomble as the hero/face.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 19 Nov 2015, 09:08

Had a bit of an office move down to the first floor. Now sat with the fund managers. There's a fittish girl, chassis immaculate, but I can't work out what she is. She's sort of in the Tony Cosier / Wes Brown mould although it is a bit more subtle than that. I am tempted to engage her in conversation but think 'What sort are you?' may not work.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Nov 2015, 09:12

Morning all, spent yesterday in the tattooists whilst some utter c*nt sweet-talked his way into the chair and then added more and more work to his piece whilst the rest of us sat thinking of ways to kill him and get away with it (they weren't very inventive and I was convinced very quickly not to have anything to do with them and continue to be a one man operation) . My tattooist isn't a man to be trifled with unfortunately (it's his business and more importantly he has the means, motive and opportunity to write dirty words on your body for all to see if you p!ss him off) So all in all a pretty frustrating day...missed Tina and Super (and the rest off you but to a lesser degree) however, I wasn't at work, got supplied with free tea and didn't have to worry about how to solve a problem like ISIS/MARIA...in a similar vein to Rowley, I see I.S. and immediately think of a new book/film "We need to talk about ISIS"

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 19 Nov 2015, 10:36

Hmm, I fear we may have de-railed the intellectual discussion on the offtopic thread DAVE, hence putting back world peace a few years, and it is all Sally Fieldings fault.

So I am retreating back on here.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 19 Nov 2015, 10:38

Dolphin: ... a fully grown man who like WRASSLIN ....

That should be 'likes'.
I'm doing my bit.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 19 Nov 2015, 10:53

On the subject of intellectual conversation, that young little thing off of I'm A Celebrity is a cracker.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 19 Nov 2015, 10:56

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Dolphin: ... a fully grown man who like WRASSLIN ....

That should be 'likes'.
I'm doing my bit.

See, we are working as a team already.

I bloody love you, Jules. I really do.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Nov 2015, 11:09

seanmichaels wrote:On the subject of intellectual conversation, that young little thing off of I'm A Celebrity is a cracker.
Looks like she was picked on the basis that she looks like both the Minogue sisters at the same time. Seven minutes in the jungle and her skin's gone to pot. Obligatory white bikini/swimsuit shower photo op with stiffened nipples for the lads who are "forced" to watch it by their other halves or the big one from Trinny/Suzanna in her pink knickers for Jules and George from Union J for Sean....job done

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 19 Nov 2015, 11:12

DAVE667 wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:On the subject of intellectual conversation, that young little thing off of I'm A Celebrity is a cracker.
Looks like she was picked on the basis that she looks like both the Minogue sisters at the same time. Seven minutes in the jungle and her skin's gone to pot. Obligatory white bikini/swimsuit shower photo op with stiffened nipples for the lads who are "forced" to watch it by their other halves or the big one from Trinny/Suzanna in her pink knickers for Jules and George from Union J for Sean....job done

Sean doesn't watch it.

Sometimes his clicker gets stuck and the channel remains on Strictly Come Dancing/X-Factor/I'm A Celebrity/Hot Single Men Channel XXX (delete as applicable) but he definitely doesn't watch them. Not a chance.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 19 Nov 2015, 11:13

Never heard of Union J. I am Eubanks fan. He should knock out that old thing

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 19 Nov 2015, 11:15

DAVE667 wrote:

Sean doesn't watch it.  

Sometimes his clicker gets stuck and the channel remains on Strictly Come Dancing/X-Factor/I'm A Celebrity/Hot Single Men Channel XXX (delete as applicable) but he definitely doesn't watch them.  Not a chance.

Don't watch strictly, more of a voice fan than x-factor. I do watch Celebrity every year though. One of my favourite programs.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 19 Nov 2015, 11:15

Sounds like a scene from my local shopping centre today. It's gonna be even hotter tomorrow.
(please excuse the "gonna" Jules)

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 19 Nov 2015, 11:23

You just watch as I do a front flip near someone then work the crowd, ISIS won't know what's hit them, or if anything actually has hit them.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 19 Nov 2015, 11:24

seanmichaels wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Sean doesn't watch it.  

Sometimes his clicker gets stuck and the channel remains on Strictly Come Dancing/X-Factor/I'm A Celebrity/Hot Single Men Channel XXX (delete as applicable) but he definitely doesn't watch them.  Not a chance.

Don't watch strictly

I know, I just said that.  You definitely don't watch it.  We are all clear on that.  No grey areas at all.

What about Hot Single Men Channel XXX?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 19 Nov 2015, 11:29

I don't believe I have that channel no.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 19 Nov 2015, 11:36

Jorgie Porter is always worth a Google image

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Nov 2015, 11:37

seanmichaels wrote:I don't believe I have that channel no but you can bet your life I'll be going home to check and then ringing BT to ensure that when they do eventually sort my f*cking broadband/tv out that Hot Single Men is definitely on there and bloody well in HD.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 19 Nov 2015, 11:50

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Jorgie Porter is always worth a Google image

Ooooof.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 19 Nov 2015, 12:22

I know, I just said that.  You definitely don't watch it.  We are all clear on that.  No grey areas at all.

Can't believe this has reared its head again. Can we agree once and for all that a working knowledge of the format, the contestants, scheduling and willingness to contribute about 300 posts to a thread about the show means nothing, it proves absolutely nothing.

As for taking down ISIS, I'm in, I won't work weekends though. That is very much a deal breaker for me.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next