The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Britain is officially the Road Rage Capital of the World !!!

5 posters

Go down

Britain is officially the Road Rage Capital of the World !!! Empty Britain is officially the Road Rage Capital of the World !!!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 11 Nov 2015, 10:57 pm

Yep it's gone from stiff upper lip to swollen upper lip according to a new Gallop poll..

Apparently not only have road rage incidents increased by 7 percent on last year but 8/10 drivers have said they have been victims of some kind of abuse...

Must admit I have seen a few signs lately that I don't seem to remember from my highway code manual...and must admit also to feeling more British everyday If my behaviour on the roads is anything to go by..

Still feel proud.. Britain is leading the way at something....and something is always better than nothing !!.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Britain is officially the Road Rage Capital of the World !!! Empty Re: Britain is officially the Road Rage Capital of the World !!!

Post by Scottrf Wed 11 Nov 2015, 11:03 pm

Not surprised considering the state of the traffic.

What's worse is the amount of people using their mobile phones. Use the M1 a lot and it's every few cars.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Britain is officially the Road Rage Capital of the World !!! Empty Re: Britain is officially the Road Rage Capital of the World !!!

Post by seanmichaels Thu 12 Nov 2015, 8:48 am

BMW and Mercedes drivers.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott is Back Thu 12 Nov 2015, 3:51 pm

RONNIE PICKERING!!

Scott is Back

Back to top Go down

Post by aja424 Thu 12 Nov 2015, 11:22 pm

Don't think I get road rage when people make innocent mistakes, but get highly annoyed when someone is driving 1 foot away from the back of my boot.

aja424

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Nov 2015, 2:57 pm

Not road rage per se although it made me angry but I think this week tipped the scales for f*cking stupidity. I saw a bloke in a white van on his mobile but also leaning down to hold the steering wheel as he also held one of those over-sized e-cigarettes to his lips at the same time.

Utter c**nt of the absolute highest order and I hope he crashed and died on the way home.

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 13 Nov 2015, 3:07 pm

These guys create the accidents.........Other people die in them !!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down