The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+13
superflyweight
Alistair
Mind the windows Tino.
Adam D
JuliusHMarx
Rowley
ShahenshahG
rIck_dAgless
Dr Shoe
Union Cane
1GrumpyGolfer
MIG
compelling and rich
17 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 7 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Fri 27 Nov 2015, 8:58 am

First topic message reminder :

Sean is a bummer.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 7 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 03 Dec 2015, 2:42 pm

I reckon you are about a few miles away from ToppyBody mate so dinnae worry...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 7 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 04 Dec 2015, 6:19 am

Blimey, I michaelsed the cack out of this yesterday, and with Shah not in, may as well make it twice in a row.

Fist

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 04 Dec 2015, 7:55 am

MOrning.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 04 Dec 2015, 8:01 am

Morning sean, Sheep is going smoothly...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 04 Dec 2015, 8:03 am

Morning all.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 04 Dec 2015, 8:24 am

rick_dagless wrote:Morning sean, Sheep is going smoothly...

I think it is different to how PP did it. He did each question at a time which built the suspense but I can't be arrised. Need to work on my formatting as well.....

Had our cricket AGM last night. I lasted 90 mins before walking out which is a record for the last few years. Highlight was an old boy cadgoling a fellow old boy until he eventually asked 'I think we need to make our match teas more culturally diverse'. I had always taken heart in the fact that you can still harbour right wing views and intolerance in a backward village club. Seems the world is achanging.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 04 Dec 2015, 8:30 am

seanmichaels wrote:I had always taken heart in the fact that you can still harbour right wing views and intolerance in a backward village club. Seems the world is achanging.

You should come to my village.  They look at me and Mrs Windows suspiciously simply because we speak with different accents to them.  We're both white as well! You should see them with them others.  They still shop in Mr Dharmesena and sons mind.

No one does racism and intolerance quite like a Home Counties village.

Last edited by Mind the windows Tino. on Fri 04 Dec 2015, 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 04 Dec 2015, 8:34 am

I think our shop is run by a Mr Patel. He's a player and spends much of his day in the pub whilst his wife and toothless mother run the store. His kids are little b@stards, sabotaged my roller.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 04 Dec 2015, 8:40 am

seanmichaels wrote:sabotaged my roller.

Did they put an IED on it?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 04 Dec 2015, 8:45 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

They stole the starter key and dropped it down the drain so I have to hot wire it to start now. This summer they unscrewed the hydraulic oil and diesel caps and chucked them away. They crumbled under interogation though. Took us to the bushes where they'd hidden them.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 04 Dec 2015, 8:47 am

Just chilling out here waiting for $6 meat raffle draw at a very well manicured bowling/sports club. Kids doing training in full kit on a huge field... similar drills to the Brazil 1970 team. Blokes next table talking about Catholic priest experiences. Lots of laughter and swearing... all good natured. Gotta love Australia. Sun just gone down but pale blue sky with a hint of purple. Hot again tomorrow obviously.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 04 Dec 2015, 8:48 am

No one does racism and intolerance quite like a Home Counties village.

I had a client come into the office yesterday, an Indian doctor, he was quite comfortably the most racist man I have ever met in my life, and I live in Rotherham. His views on folk from Pakistan and Eastern Europe made TSMR's granddad look like a Guardian columnist. Quite a staggering thing to listen to.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Dec 2015, 9:02 am

I went to chiropractor a few years back and her views on ethnic diversity were incredible. When discussing punctuality she used the phrase, "they all run on p*ki time don't they?" as if to try and make me complicit in the whole episode. Amazing!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 04 Dec 2015, 9:17 am

I was shopping in The Morrisons last Christmas, and some guy just randomly came up to me and stated very matter of factly that he always shops here at Christmas as they don't celebrate it, or eat bacon... And then with a conspirital wink, walked off..

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 04 Dec 2015, 9:27 am

rick_dagless wrote:I was shopping in The Morrisons last Christmas, and some guy just randomly came up to me and stated very matter of factly that he always shops here at Christmas as they don't celebrate it, or eat bacon... And then with a conspirital wink, walked off..

What a complete winker.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 04 Dec 2015, 9:36 am

rick_dagless wrote:I was shopping in The Morrisons last Christmas, and some guy just randomly came up to me and stated very matter of factly that he always shops here at Christmas as they don't celebrate it, or eat bacon... And then with a conspirital wink, walked off..

What a complete winker.

I was shopping in The Tesco last Christmas, and some guy just randomly came up to me and stated very matter of factly that he works in the fracking industry.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri 04 Dec 2015, 9:39 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

What a complete winker.

I was shopping in The Tesco last Christmas, and some guy just randomly came up to me and stated very matter of factly that he works in the fracking industry.

Earth shattering.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 04 Dec 2015, 9:54 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

What a complete winker.

What a complete fracker.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 04 Dec 2015, 9:58 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

What a complete winker.

What a complete fracker.

I was shopping in The Sainsburys last Christmas, and some guy just randomly came up to me and stated very matter of factly that he was a direct descendant of Immanuel Kant.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Dec 2015, 10:00 am

I was shopping in The Aldi last Christmas and some guy just randomly came up to me and stated very matter of factly that he was a proctologist

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 04 Dec 2015, 10:00 am

Mate from the club likes to fuel racist discussions after games. Just lay the seeds and see what happens. It'll usually be the barman at the opposition club who is bewildered that his team (mostly of Asian origin) have fecked off home straight after the match. It'll be something like 'Do they not like a drink?' and then you can pretty much guarantee a 5 minute racist rant

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 04 Dec 2015, 10:01 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

What a complete winker.

What a complete fracker.

I was shopping in The Sainsburys last Christmas, and some guy just randomly came up to me and stated very matter of factly that he was a direct descendant of Immanuel Kant.

What a complete man.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Dec 2015, 10:04 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

What a complete winker.

What a complete fracker.

Was he in the wines and spirits section?

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 04 Dec 2015, 10:12 am

I shop at the Waitrose where a gentleman randomly going up to a gentleman whilst harbouring the intention of conversing is beneath one.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri 04 Dec 2015, 10:14 am

Do you not get the floor staff to pass messages on?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 04 Dec 2015, 10:45 am

Galted wrote:I shop at the Waitrose where a gentleman randomly going up to a gentleman whilst harbouring the intention of conversing is beneath one.

Thought about you, yesterday. In a massively gay way as well.

I went Christmas shopping. I was going up the escalator in John Lewis when I noticed the lady in front of me was wearing Jack Wolfskin. Not a coat though, Galted. No sir. A hoodie! A Jack f*cking Wolfskin hoodie! It was blue with a rather oversized wolf print on the back and Jack Wolfskin written in white letters (all upper case before you ask) to the side of it.

She was a bonnie lass and the hoodie was probably a size too small.

Do you know who she could be?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Dec 2015, 10:50 am

Galted wrote:I shop at the Waitrose where a gentleman randomly going up to a gentleman whilst harbouring the intention of conversing is beneath one.
Sean shops at Bargain Booze where a gentleman randomly going up to a gentleman whilst harbouring the intention of conversing usually ends up with one beneath the other one

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 04 Dec 2015, 10:57 am

Thought about you, yesterday. In a massively gay way as well.

I went Christmas shopping. I was going up the escalator in John Lewis when I noticed the lady in front of me was wearing Jack Wolfskin. Not a coat though, Galted. No sir. A hoodie! A Jack f*cking Wolfskin hoodie! It was blue with a rather oversized wolf print on the back and Jack Wolfskin written in white letters (all upper case before you ask) to the side of it.

She was a bonnie lass and the hoodie was probably a size too small.

Do you know who she could be?

Regretfully, Tino, I do not. Reading your post did result in a curious buzzing sensation in my c0ck though.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 04 Dec 2015, 11:26 am

Do you ever get enquiries as to where you bought met Galtova as she strides by your side with knee high boots, leather mini skirt and fake fur bomber jacket?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 04 Dec 2015, 11:27 am

seanmichaels wrote:Do you ever get enquiries as to where you bought  met Galtova as she strides by your side with knee high boots, leather mini skirt and fake fur bomber jacket?

Reading this has resulted in a curious buzzing sensation in my c0ck.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 04 Dec 2015, 11:30 am

My ball hurts when I buzzing sensation in my c0ck

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 04 Dec 2015, 11:32 am

seanmichaels wrote:My ball hurts when I buzzing sensation in my c0ck

Cut if off. Only way to be safe.

Do you think Galtova has bleached hair? I'm fairly certain she does.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 04 Dec 2015, 11:37 am

Do you think Galtova has bleached hair?  I'm fairly certain she does.

Big wavy bleached hair I expect. Possibly with a blue streak at the back. Definitely scarlet red lipstick. Probably wears sun glasses a lot of the time.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 04 Dec 2015, 11:41 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Big wavy bleached hair I expect. Possibly with a blue streak at the back. Definitely scarlet red lipstick. Probably wears sun glasses a lot of the time.

I bet she carries a massively oversized handbag as well. Fake Gucci or something similar.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 04 Dec 2015, 11:59 am

She's been westernised.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Dec 2015, 12:07 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

I bet she carries a massively oversized handbag as well.  Fake Gucci or something similar.
And obscene amounts of oversized gold bracelets etc

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri 04 Dec 2015, 12:14 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

I bet she carries a massively oversized handbag as well.  Fake Gucci or something similar.

Big pouty lips, but teeth like a row of condemned houses.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 04 Dec 2015, 12:32 pm

Alistair wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Big pouty lips, but teeth like a row of condemned houses.

And she uses galteds hampton like dental floss

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 04 Dec 2015, 12:44 pm

She has her own bicycle and an ipad.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 04 Dec 2015, 12:47 pm

Galted wrote:She has her own bicycle and an ipad.

All very interesting stuff, Glated. But we all really want to know if she has her shopping delivered to the back door or not?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 04 Dec 2015, 12:51 pm

It's ok Gents, Mr Integrity is here. And leaving again. Look after Galted for me

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 04 Dec 2015, 12:52 pm

The poop hole is not a loop hole gents, stay safe.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 04 Dec 2015, 12:57 pm

rick_dagless wrote:The poop hole is not a loop hole gents, stay safe.
Sean will also want this gap filled so be alert

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 04 Dec 2015, 1:04 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

They stole the starter key and dropped it down the drain so I have to hot wire it to start now. This summer they unscrewed the hydraulic oil and diesel caps and chucked them away. They crumbled under interogation though. Took us to the bushes where they'd hidden them.

Amazed that this was allowed to pass without comment.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 04 Dec 2015, 1:11 pm

My assistant went with them.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 04 Dec 2015, 1:19 pm

seanmichaels wrote:My ass went with them.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 04 Dec 2015, 1:25 pm

Galted wrote:She has her own bicycle and an ipad.

All very interesting stuff, Glated. But we all really want to know if she has her shopping delivered to the back door or not?

No, Tino, she has the shopping delivered via the conventional c*nt method.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 04 Dec 2015, 1:27 pm

Plans for the weekend?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 04 Dec 2015, 1:30 pm

Rowely, Tim Burgess will be on Match of the Day tonight for the Salford Hartlepool game.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 04 Dec 2015, 2:54 pm

superflyweight wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Amazed that this was allowed to pass without comment.  

Auto alert seems to be malfunctioning much like his sph*ncter

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next