The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mates on the telly

4 posters

Go down

Mates on the telly Empty Mates on the telly

Post by JAS Tue 01 Dec 2015, 2:55 pm

I know I've played the Trilby Tour before (very forgettable) as have one or 2 others but Skysports 4 tonight at 6.00pm my regular doubles partner is paired up with his brother on the American Golf 9 hole tournament recorded at the Belfry a few weeks ago. Watch out for the Ruddle brothers. Looking forward to seeing how they look on camera rather than playing beside them. Anybody else know any of the participants?

JAS

Back to top Go down

Mates on the telly Empty Re: Mates on the telly

Post by McLaren Wed 02 Dec 2015, 12:01 pm

JAS

How did your mates get on?

I hate to think what my swing would look like on TV.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Wed 02 Dec 2015, 1:31 pm

They were runners up Mac, wish I hadn't known the outcome beforehand it would have made better viewing. It was good though they got plenty coverage. My regular partner wasn't at his best but his brother played really well.

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob_the_Job Wed 02 Dec 2015, 1:53 pm

JAS wrote:They were runners up Mac, wish I hadn't known the outcome beforehand it would have made better viewing. It was good though they got plenty coverage. My regular partner wasn't at his best but his brother played really well.

I caught about 5 minutes of it - they looked fairly handy, what are their H'caps?
Bob_the_Job
Bob_the_Job

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueCoverman Wed 02 Dec 2015, 4:32 pm

I watched it JAS. Very tough to give that amount of shots in a 9 hole format and get a positive result.

BlueCoverman

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Thu 03 Dec 2015, 8:06 am

Bob_the_Job wrote:
JAS wrote:They were runners up Mac, wish I hadn't known the outcome beforehand it would have made better viewing. It was good though they got plenty coverage. My regular partner wasn't at his best but his brother played really well.

I caught about 5 minutes of it - they looked fairly handy, what are their H'caps?

+1 & 6 Bob, Tom the +1 was our club champ in 2013 & 2014, Sam the 6 Hcp played exceptionally well on the day apparently. They were also the lowest handicapped pair there so yeah not easy over 9 when giving shots away.

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down