The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+11
Dolphin Ziggler
Union Cane
Adam D
ShahenshahG
superflyweight
Rowley
rIck_dAgless
Alistair
Pal Joey
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
15 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 5 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:37 am

First topic message reminder :

Jeff's Manbag

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 5 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:19 am

DAVE667 wrote:Started watching "The Day" as recommended by Tina. Am halfway through and the levels of violence are disappointing to say the least. As Tina is my favourite (I don't if I've mentioned this but he is) I'll persevere, but it better get a hell of a lot better a hell of a lot quicker.

It does ramp up from the second half, Serial. I promise you that.

A kid gets shot in the face point blank. Even you must think that is violent?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 5 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:20 am

I watched Love Actually last night. That was a feel good film if ever there was one.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:20 am

Maybe this is more up your alley, DAVE.

For Serial:

Nah... that's pretty tame too actually

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:23 am

compelling and rich wrote:watford are a decent side this season, could have been worse could have been beaten by norwich at home!! Sad Sad
Jose lost his dressing room and I think Klopp will wish he could have lost that lot as easily yesterday (perhaps on the coach trip home). Impossible to blame Rodgers as some are doing given we've annihilated Chelsea, City and Southampton with the same team. Just poor all round and I think there are some people who are going to get a serious kick up the ar$e this week. As for Utd, I enjoyed Giggs' out and out display of contempt by barking orders from the technical area knowing full well LVG does not allow anyone in there. Think he's a goner though and Jose will be in place in the New Year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:27 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Maybe this is more up your alley, DAVE.

For Serial:

That's Serial's holiday home video. How did you get hold of that.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:29 am

think i would sell my soul to the devil in mourinho if im honest, think he's a utter tw@t like most, but soon as we start winning games id soon forget that. he'd become like gary neville was as a player. you know he's a tw@t but he's our tw@t. and a good one at that.

not sure what to make of liverpool, for a while now you step up well against the big teams then lose the games you expect to win. think it shows a mental weakness in the players. players like coutinho can be brilliant but doesn't do it enough. firminho looks like a dud to me every time ive seen him, and good to see what ive been saying for years that milner is bang average. looked good at city doing the running for silva and yaya so they could do the footballing

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:31 am

Morning All,

With Pep inevitably heading to Chelsea or Man City, Utd would be foolish not to appoint Mourinho now.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:36 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:Maybe this is more up your alley, DAVE.

For Serial:

That's Serial's holiday home video.  How did you get hold of that.

I happened to chance upon it.
Sort of how I envisage Serial. Particularly like 1:09 and 1:15, the sawing bit, the pool scene and one or two other moments.
I was looking at the Star Wars trailer and this was only 2 degrees of separation from the Force Awakens... not far from the Hostel trailers.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:53 am

not been on the last film watched thread because of the spoilers bit, but overall im hearing good things from the new star wars film, anyone concur?

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:57 am

compelling and rich wrote:not been on the last film watched thread because of the spoilers bit, but overall im hearing good things from the new star wars film, anyone concur?

I went last night. Thought it was very good.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:58 am

Independence Day 2 will have its work cut out.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:01 am

seanmichaels wrote:Independence Day 2 will have its work cut out.

We knew they'd come back.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:03 am

Had an incident on Saturday morning when the concretors came to pour the driveway. 2 nice 50 something blokes were here on Thurs/Fri; one had 2 sons there to help on Sat morning... one of which was a very serious character.. about 21 or so. Covered head to toe in tattoos, scriblings all over his neck (didn't tell him to stand still so I could read them all) but obviously there was some meaning there. A black teardrop under one eye.

My permit says 8am start but they were here at 6am doing the final setting up. The mixer truck arrived at 7:30... a bit of churning before 8am.
I had parked the car where the pump was going to be. Had to go to hardware store before 7am to get some PVC conduit and as I drove out this punk from across the road (know the guy... on 'friendly' terms but I think he knows I can see through his BS talk) rushes out and parks his car right on the spot where the mixer should go.

Now here's the real story. The concrete mixer bloke (I was told by the tattooed youngster) is the King Pin of one of Sydney's most notorious Bikie gangs. In jail for more than half his life, at least 3 or 4... maybe more? you know whats... the Feds won't let him out of the country. He must have been on medication because I was chatting to him... seemed quite friendly and reasonable out the front. He was plastered in ink as well. Bald head... glazed yet somehow clear and intense eyes. I was saying how they let "all the wrong people in... and you can't go out..." He gave a slight nod and half a smile.

By the time I came back from the shops these guys had politely asked this idiot to move his car. It was gone and the mixer was in place. Then the neighbour reports me to the Council Inspector guy saying there was jack-hammering at 6 am (which there wasn't) Another of the workers (young Kiwi chap... a miniature Jake the Muss said to me "hey bro... we oughta give your mate across the road a quick slap, eh?" He was only kidding of course. All went well in the end. Phucking hard work in 40 degrees. The King Pin's head had a glistening layer of sweat which seemed to highlight all the colorful markings up there. Suffice to say I paid them at days end. They all want to come back for a pool party at some stage. Good folks to know.

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:03 am

seanmichaels wrote:Independence Day 2 will have its work cut out.

We knew they'd come back.

They would not go quietly into the night, they would not go down without a fight.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:09 am

The Loaded Dog wrote: He was plastered in ink as well. Bald head... glazed yet somehow clear and intense eyes.

Serial?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:16 am

The Loaded Dog wrote: He was plastered in ink as well. Bald head... glazed yet somehow clear and intense eyes.

Serial?

He looked like a potentially (and I take the kid's word) angry x 5 version of Angry Anderson... but with more artwork on head and neck.

Spoiler:

Like a friggin' rainbow parrot on steroids.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:58 am

I'm in Copenhagen. The Netto has a Starbucks in it and I just walked past a church of Scientology. I could see Sean liking Scientology, enough in it to make space exploration worthwhile

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:05 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:I'm in Copenhagen. The Netto has a Starbucks in it and I just walked past a church of Scientology. I could see Sean liking Scientology, enough in it to make space exploration worthwhile

Don't they stick hamsters up their bums?

Nb That would be distasteful for me before Shah jumps in.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:08 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:I'm in Copenhagen. The Netto has a Starbucks in it and I just walked past a church of Scientology. I could see Sean liking Scientology, enough in it to make space exploration worthwhile

Nb That would be distasteful for me before Shah jumps in.
I would never jump in your bum. I'm afraid of heights.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:10 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

The Norwegians?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:13 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

The Norwegians?

Or Danes perhaps? Laugh

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:18 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

The Norwegians?

Or Danes perhaps? Laugh

Oh for the sake of f*ck.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:18 pm

Mr Porter said: "It was one of the weirdest, unexpected sights I will ever witness.
"I locked my doors and thought, 'you're not getting in here, I've got carrots in my boot'."

How the f*ck do they find these nutters to interview Laugh

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:19 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-35150870

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:20 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

The Norwegians?

Or Danes perhaps? Laugh

Oh for the sake of f*ck.

Corrected by Michaels, for Shame tino

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:21 pm

Director Nathan Anderson-Dixon said nine-year-old Bjorn is "fine" and "resting in his stable".

"Although he slipped his lead, he was caught within 10 minutes and was able to attend the event calm and relaxed," he said.

"I'm very happy with the way the trainers handled the situation, their training really paid off."

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:40 pm

Spoiler:

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:58 pm

Michaelsed.

No one about?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:06 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:Michaelsed.

No one about?

I'm not here.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:08 pm

No one about?

I'm not here.

I'll tell him if he asks

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:09 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:

No one about?

I'm not here.

I'll tell him if he asks

Very good.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:20 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:

No one about?

I'm not here.

I'll tell him if he asks

Very good.

Thank you.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:55 pm

The Loaded Dog wrote:Tino, what's your remedy for a massive hangover?
Do you drink equal amounts of water before bed... tried it a few times... seemed to work.
The only drawback is it stretches the bladder a bit over the next few hours.
You might have to sleepwalk to the bathroom a few times (usually in the wee hours) depending on the volume you drank.
Don't worry about missing the seat. Someone else can clean it up in the morning.
I barely drink these days. Sad isn't it? (the Muslims have a good point I believe... have a tipple in privacy but never boast about it to your mates)

I was so w*nkered last night, LD, I didn't even consider water.  

I went with my usual remedy of a bottle of orange Lucozade and some McCoys steak crisps.  That got me through the commute in, but I feel like sh*t again now.

That used to be my morning after cure for when I was prone to such wickedness as heavy drinking.  Tino is a fine man to use the same cure as me, a very fine man, though still less impressive than Jeff.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:31 pm

Was it Norway or Denmark that blonde Christian nutter shot all those scouts or whatever they were? Don't feel like it's a good question to ask the locals and not sure that specific phrase will get many google hits

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:43 pm

Norway -anders breivik

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:49 pm

Guyana - jim jones

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:49 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b06q659t/the-hunt-3-hide-and-seek-forests#group=p0342d1x

Tino, you gotta see this entire series but 20 minutes into this one

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:57 pm

Morning TLD

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:01 pm

bit further down for the ant scenes. It wont be available after 17:50 tommorow

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:35 am

Fist bitches

(Cries into beard)

Will we be blessed with a visit from St. Rickolas?

Who knows?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:37 am

Morning Shah meoldcocksparramarramelad...

How goes the good fight?

Taking a lead out of Tino's book today and working fome home, which, with my attention span, means generally dicking about, so all good!.

Sick

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:50 am

(Stops crying into beard and points at rick in derision for being online this early when working from home)

It goes well. Yesterday was lively due to the Christmas party for the kids - Today I think will be dead as will tommorow and thurs. We do have (against the grain) a useful HR Team who are lead by a pretty cool woman who generally chases people out of the building with a vocal stick at midday on 24th. How was your weekend?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:09 am

Ah but if I send a few casual mails out at this time, people think I am doing stuff, when actually I am just watching crap...

Weekend was good cheers mate, back to the motherland and caught up with friends, then got some wrapping done, which is nice.

Actually fairly prepped for Christmas for once, it is quite odd...

may knock out a quiz later in celebration...

what did I miss yesterday

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:14 am

Some tino baiting and then tino being corrected by michaels. Pretty dead actually. If you've got an hour or two then the hunt series on the beeb might start the day on a positive note.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:21 am

I have seen bits of the hunt and it looks quality...

It is generally a huge let down when you put on a nature doc and it is not Sir Dave on the mic

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:29 am

He is a legend, I wonder if he needs an apprentice. What a life would that be.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:36 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quwebVjAEJA

Best bit

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:39 am

I always feel sorry for the third Attenbourgh brother, 1 Sir, 1 Lord, and him with a picture on the fridge...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:51 am

rick_dagless wrote:I always feel sorry for the third Attenbourgh brother, 1 Sir, 1 Lord, and him with a picture on the fridge...

Galted wrote:

My science teacher got done for extra-curricular activities with young boys. He's in prison now.

While I'm relieved to have been one of the lucky ones who avoided any bum-butchering I can't help but wonder whether I just wasn't good enough.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:01 am

Galted wrote:Tino is a fine man to use the same cure as me, a very fine man, though still less impressive than Jeff.

You're a fine man as well, Galted. I'm not comparing you to any other poster as I don't need the reference point. You're just a fine man.

Jeff is impressive but not as impressive as he once was. He used to be my favourite poster, now he isn't even my favourite poster from Yorkshire.

Shah: I have seen the Hunt mate. It is great stuff. One of the best things on tv this year. Got them saved on my Sky+.

Morning riCK, morning Dawg.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next