The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+11
JuliusHMarx
Dolphin Ziggler
superflyweight
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
Union Cane
Alistair
1GrumpyGolfer
Pal Joey
rIck_dAgless
ShahenshahG
15 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 8 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 11 Jan 2016 - 10:59

First topic message reminder :

JuliusHMarx wrote:Angelo was Brotherhood of Man, not ABBA.

"Angelo" and "Fernando" they sang both of them but this f*cking thing must be defective

And No TLD the problem is with our computers it seems. I.T. are running around like headless infidels.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 8 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 13 Jan 2016 - 14:36

seanmichaels wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:Making toad in the hole later, because that's how I roll...

Nice. How you doing it?

Stroking and squeezing the shaft behind the balls with an O made from his index and his thumb

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 8 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Wed 13 Jan 2016 - 14:36

Black pudding mash?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 13 Jan 2016 - 14:37

ShahenshahG wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Nice. How you doing it?

Stroking and squeezing the shaft behind the balls with an O made from his index and his thumb

Get out! Go on, out.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 13 Jan 2016 - 14:38

Yep, broil spuds, and fry a couple of slabs of black pudding in butter, then as you are mashing the potatoes, crumble in the black pudding and mix it through (also crack an egg in there obvs)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 13 Jan 2016 - 14:39

seanmichaels wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Nice. How you doing it?

Get out! Go on, out.

Chick dagless has never been muffed with such enthusiasm by Rick, she's going to wonder if its out of guilt. Clear your search history ricko.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 13 Jan 2016 - 14:40

Shah wrote:Clear your search history ricko.

Ctrl+shift+n

It's the future Shah

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 13 Jan 2016 - 14:43

rick_dagless wrote:Yep, broil spuds, and fry a couple of slabs of black pudding in butter, then as you are mashing the potatoes, crumble in the black pudding and mix it through (also crack an egg in there obvs)

Jesus.

Will there be a token vegetable in attendance?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 13 Jan 2016 - 14:44

Potato!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 13 Jan 2016 - 14:44

rick_dagless wrote:Potato!

No medley of vegetables?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 13 Jan 2016 - 14:45

May bang in some green beans I guess

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 13 Jan 2016 - 14:46

rick_dagless wrote:May bang in some green beans I guess

Be sure to call it a medley. That is the crucial thing.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 13 Jan 2016 - 14:46

C0ck

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 13 Jan 2016 - 14:47

Good thinking Tino, are green beans in season? Seasonal always helps right?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 13 Jan 2016 - 14:48

rick_dagless wrote:Good thinking Tino, are green beans in season?  Seasonal always helps right?

Seasonal medley is even better.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 13 Jan 2016 - 14:49

rick_dagless wrote:Good thinking Tino, are green beans in season?  Seasonal always helps right?

Cabbages and root veg rick. Not much else

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 13 Jan 2016 - 14:50

Hmm, may be able to blag it then chaps...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 13 Jan 2016 - 14:51

seanmichaels wrote:I love C0ck

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 13 Jan 2016 - 14:52

Have you ever tried picking up your teeth with broken arms?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 13 Jan 2016 - 14:54

seanmichaels wrote:Have you ever tried picking up your teeth with broken arms?

As long as his hands are ok he should be good.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 13 Jan 2016 - 15:13

Bigger, leaner, stronger

by Kareem61 Today at 12:48 pm

I've recently purchased Bigger, Leaner, Stronger by Mike Matthews on the recommendation of a good friend and I'm finding it very interesting reading. To give you a bit of background, I'm 31 and have trained on and off for several years never really achieving any particularly good results. This is down to a combination of poor diet and nutrition, bad training and over reliance on supplements not to forget the occasional lack of dedication. All that being said, with the purchase of this new book, I've really got my appetite for training back and am determined to do it right this time. The book is a big proponent of high weight, low rep training with compound exercises, something I've never really done before. Has anyone got any tips on how to start off squating and deadlifting? Just for reference, the gym I use only has a smith machine for squats, no rack. Any input would be great. Cheers.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 8 1347041234

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 13 Jan 2016 - 15:20

seanmichaels wrote:
Bigger, leaner, stronger

I've recently purchased Bigger, Leaner, Stronger by Mike Matthews on the recommendation of a good friend and I'm finding it very interesting reading. To give you a bit of background, I'm 31 and have trained on and off for several years never really achieving any particularly good results. This is down to a combination of poor diet and nutrition, bad training and over reliance on supplements not to forget the occasional lack of dedication. All that being said, with the purchase of this new book, I've really got my appetite for training back and am determined to do it right this time. The book is a big proponent of high weight, low rep training with compound exercises, something I've never really done before. Has anyone got any tips on how to start off squating and deadlifting? Just for reference, the gym I use only has a smith machine for squats, no rack. Any input would be great. Cheers.

Strongback?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 13 Jan 2016 - 15:32

Nah, just looking forward to a bit of Bogs Diamond like responses

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 13 Jan 2016 - 15:36

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
Bigger, leaner, stronger

Strongback?

Only one way to find out - need to post something deeply offensive about the Irish people and just wait for the righteous indignation.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 13 Jan 2016 - 15:37

seanmichaels wrote:Nah, just looking forward to a bit of Bogs Diamond like responses

Click on him. Read his posting history. He doesn't have many posts so it won't take long.

That is Strongy. Absolutely nailed on.

The smiths machine comment seals the deal. He is trying to fish for Beefcake. Those two have been comparing dIcks over smiths machines (whatever the f*ck they even are) for about 8 years.

It is Strongy.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 13 Jan 2016 - 15:48

Not sure. Strongy wasn't a fan of wrestling was he?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 13 Jan 2016 - 15:51

FFS....

Spoiler:

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 13 Jan 2016 - 15:52

seanmichaels wrote:Not sure. Strongy wasn't a fan of wrestling was he?

He wouldn't have admitted to it under Strongback but that is him.

Digs at Coxy, Adam T, Eddie Hearn, Steffan. Blind support of Amir Khan.

Mentions his big d*ck. Uses the phrase 'big smoke'.

General antagonistic posting approach and now the Smiths machine business.

That is him.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 13 Jan 2016 - 15:55

LSW

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 13 Jan 2016 - 15:55

Digs at Coxy, Adam T, Eddie Hearn, Steffan.  Blind support of Amir Khan.

Mentions his big d*ck.  Uses the phrase 'big smoke'.  

That is him.

Hark at Miss Marple!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 13 Jan 2016 - 15:58

superflyweight wrote:

That is him.

Hark at Miss Marple!

I've got previous for this.

Got Coxy when he came back as Vulva Equinox. Got Lumbering Jack twice.

Fingered Sean a couple of times as well. Doctor Ironfist (or something like that) was one of them. Although I will concede that he got me with Razzaq. I fell for that one.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 13 Jan 2016 - 15:59

Unbelievably, I've managed to michaels the Isis thread. Also, Tino - I thought i was in serious need of a life.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 13 Jan 2016 - 16:00

superflyweight wrote:

That is him.

Hark at Miss Marple!

Got Coxy when he came back as Vulva Equinox.  Got Lumbering Jack twice.

Fingered Sean a couple of times as well.  Doctor Ironfist (or something like that) was one of them.  Although I will concede that he got me with Razzaq.  I fell for that one.

Were you wearing a bouncy castle on your hand?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 13 Jan 2016 - 16:00

ShahenshahG wrote:Unbelievably, I've managed to michaels the Isis thread. Also, Tino - I thought i was in serious need of a life.

I'm doing the place a favour. You should all be thanking me.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 13 Jan 2016 - 16:01

ShahenshahG wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

That is him.

Hark at Miss Marple!

Fingered Sean a couple of times as well.  Doctor Ironfist (or something like that) was one of them.  Although I will concede that he got me with Razzaq.  I fell for that one.

That was purely for your benefit. I knew you wouldn't let me down.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 13 Jan 2016 - 16:01

superflyweight wrote:

That is him.

Hark at Miss Marple!

Dr IronJohnson

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 13 Jan 2016 - 16:02

seanmichaels wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

That is him.

Hark at Miss Marple!

Dr IronJohnson

That's the one!

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 13 Jan 2016 - 16:04

ShahenshahG wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

That is him.

Hark at Miss Marple!

That was purely for your benefit.  I knew you wouldn't let me down.

I aim to please, although aim is pretty academic when it's sean's bum in the firing line

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 13 Jan 2016 - 16:05

ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

That is him.

Hark at Miss Marple!

I aim to please, although aim is pretty academic when it's sean's bum in the firing line

Can you really aim a rucksack?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 13 Jan 2016 - 16:07

ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

That is him.

Hark at Miss Marple!

Can you really aim a rucksack?

Pretty easily, the key being that it's lip isn't swollen so you can get a good grip.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 13 Jan 2016 - 16:07

The bait is set.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 13 Jan 2016 - 16:11

Am I the only one who thinks Super is bigoted against the irish and enjoys needling Strongback just so he can get his irish jokes in?

Last edited by ShahenshahG on Wed 13 Jan 2016 - 16:12; edited 1 time in total

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 13 Jan 2016 - 16:11

superflyweight wrote:The bait is set.

Lovely stuff.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 13 Jan 2016 - 16:12

ShahenshahG wrote:Am I the only one who think Super is bigoted against the irish and enjoys needling Strongback just so he can get his irish jokes in?

Terrible slur on my reputation. What's da big oidea?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 13 Jan 2016 - 16:13

superflyweight wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:Am I the only one who think Super is bigoted against the irish and enjoys needling Strongback just so he can get his irish jokes in?

Terrible slur on my reputation.  What's da big oidea?

laughing

Reckon the Irish remind you too much of the SNP.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 13 Jan 2016 - 16:16

and Glaswegians generally!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 13 Jan 2016 - 17:25

Esther on pointless tonight is well fit

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 13 Jan 2016 - 17:25

I had two portions of potato wedges for lunch today. One I had with tomato sauce. The other I had with mayonnaise. I preferred the mayonnaised wedges but I did quite like the tomato sauced ones too. I finished the tomato sauce ones first to keep some of the mayonnaise for last and end the lunch on a high note. During my lunch I thought about Tino a lot. Sometimes in a massively gay way and other times less so. I do wonder what Tino looks like. Perhaps I have seen Tino before. Perhaps not.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 13 Jan 2016 - 19:27

Agent galtomir?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 13 Jan 2016 - 19:32

In person.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 13 Jan 2016 - 19:39

Ha. How you been gman we're missing you dearly during the day.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next