The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+11
JuliusHMarx
Dolphin Ziggler
superflyweight
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
Union Cane
Alistair
1GrumpyGolfer
Pal Joey
rIck_dAgless
ShahenshahG
15 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 11 Jan 2016, 10:59 am

First topic message reminder :

JuliusHMarx wrote:Angelo was Brotherhood of Man, not ABBA.

"Angelo" and "Fernando" they sang both of them but this f*cking thing must be defective

And No TLD the problem is with our computers it seems. I.T. are running around like headless infidels.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 15 Jan 2016, 8:04 am

TLD, who are you talking to? I can't get my head round that post. My comprehension is shot

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Fri 15 Jan 2016, 8:11 am

Morning homies. Treated myself to a bacon sarnie in the canteen, well, at my desk actually. Not bad, big improvement on the last lot. The bacon would be stewing before with that white congealed stuff. This was crispy albeit clearly not great quality (poor quality pork always tastes smells a bit piggy).

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 15 Jan 2016, 8:13 am

seanmichaels wrote:Morning homies. Treated myself to a bacon sarnie in the canteen, well, at my desk actually..

You're always p*ssing in your pants about people eating at their desk.

Or does that only count for fatties?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 15 Jan 2016, 8:15 am

ShahenshahG wrote:TLD, who are you talking to? I can't get my head round that post. My comprehension is shot

You at the start of it.
Didn't you mention you'd be working to 11pm the other day... or night? Mine (comprehension) is shot too! Laugh

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 15 Jan 2016, 8:20 am

Yeah knocked out at 1 and woke up at 3. Need to start at the gym but keep putting it off. My energy level is at an all time low. Not even the thought of a kebab is lifting my spirits. Desperate times

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 15 Jan 2016, 8:21 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Morning homies. Treated myself to a bacon sarnie in the canteen, well, at my desk actually..

A sandwich is fine. I don't like people bringing up hot cooked food, eating off a plate with knife and fork. Just fecking eat it downstairs you #'&5!

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 15 Jan 2016, 8:23 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Yeah knocked out at 1 and woke up at 3.  Need to start at the gym but keep putting it off.  My energy level is at an all time low. Not even the thought of a kebab is lifting my spirits. Desperate times

I once did a contracting job. Up at 5am, 2 hr drive to milton keynes, worked 8am-11pm then 2hr drive home. Only 3 days a week but I was shot.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 15 Jan 2016, 8:27 am

Now is not the right time to start at the gym when your energy levels are down to an all time low. You probably need some time to get rid of the toxins first... and just eat well... then start again with small steps and ramping up some sort of an exercise program. Doing something similar myself. Picked up some ginseng yesterday. Hoping it can perk me up. The rest is in the head I'm sure.
It has been ridiculously hot here... not that I'm using that as an excuse.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 15 Jan 2016, 8:34 am

seanmichaels wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:Yeah knocked out at 1 and woke up at 3.  Need to start at the gym but keep putting it off.  My energy level is at an all time low. Not even the thought of a kebab is lifting my spirits. Desperate times

I once did a contracting job. Up at 5am, 2 hr drive to milton keynes, worked 8am-11pm then 2hr drive home. Only 3 days a week but I was shot.

Aye - i've done about 6 of those, on one of them the snow blocked off the road and I had to cover till 10 am, about 26 hours - I had the next day off but totally f*cked me up. Feeling a bit like that now.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 15 Jan 2016, 8:36 am

seanmichaels wrote:

A sandwich is fine. I don't like people bringing up hot cooked food, eating off a plate with knife and fork. Just fecking eat it downstairs you #'&5!

I don't mind people eating off a plate with a proper knife and fork. At the work desk is a bit much though.
It's those oily plastic containers with the post-microwave smell that (sometimes) gets to me. And those flimsy white plastic forks.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 15 Jan 2016, 8:39 am

If I wanted to smell people's food while I work I'd get a job at fecking Wimpey. It is mostly the fat women at work who do it. They get up from their desks twice a day unless someone brings cakes in. Pure laziness not to take 20 minutes to eat in the canteen.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 15 Jan 2016, 8:40 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Now is not the right time to start at the gym when your energy levels are down to an all time low. You probably need some time to get rid of the toxins first... and just eat well... then start again with small steps and ramping up some sort of an exercise program. Doing something similar myself. Picked up some ginseng yesterday. Hoping it can perk me up. The rest is in the head I'm sure.
It has been ridiculously hot here... not that I'm using that as an excuse.

Possibly, but some blood thinners will provide the boost to get going. Very much need to get the ball rolling before I nip the idea in the bud.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 15 Jan 2016, 8:40 am

Morning all.  I've found sean

Spoiler:

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 15 Jan 2016, 8:44 am

superflyweight wrote:Morning all.  I've found sean

Spoiler:

Mates sent me that, reckon I could do better. I got this from the girls at work the other day. Slightly more complimentary

Spoiler:

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 15 Jan 2016, 8:46 am

seanmichaels wrote:If I wanted to smell people's food while I work I'd get a job at fecking Wimpey. It is mostly the fat women at work who do it. They get up from their desks twice a day unless someone brings cakes in. Pure laziness not to take 20 minutes to eat in the canteen.

Oh yeah, I completely agree with you. Those fat ones with the triangular arses. Usually HR.
I often have an inside laugh thinking what poor unfortunate bloke would marry such cows.
They are probably good with kids and organising holidays and birthday parties... but as Benny Hill would say: "BIG DEal!"

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 15 Jan 2016, 8:56 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:If I wanted to smell people's food while I work I'd get a job at fecking Wimpey. It is mostly the fat women at work who do it. They get up from their desks twice a day unless someone brings cakes in. Pure laziness not to take 20 minutes to eat in the canteen.

Oh yeah, I completely agree with you. Those fat ones with the triangular arses. Usually HR.
I often have an inside laugh thinking what poor unfortunate bloke would marry such cows.
They are probably good with kids and organising holidays and birthday parties... but as Benny Hill would say: "BIG DEal!"

Go join RafDeKock in the corner.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 15 Jan 2016, 9:09 am

Tired, cold and irritable on here today.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 15 Jan 2016, 9:11 am

It really is. But you're in oz so don't complain. B*tch.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 15 Jan 2016, 9:19 am

Morning gentleman. Sorry I'm a bit late. Traffic on the stairs between my kitchen and my home office was horrendous.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 15 Jan 2016, 9:19 am

Laugh Morning Julius.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 15 Jan 2016, 9:20 am

Complain about what? Softk*k.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 15 Jan 2016, 9:24 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Complain about what? Softk*k.

I can't help you with that though Dr Sean will be glad to try.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 15 Jan 2016, 9:31 am

ShahenshahG wrote:

Still my favourite bit of sledging that. We had a Saffa keeper, well spoken and assertive, a bit like Tony Greig. Oppo batsmen knicked off and wasn't given. Keeper gave him verbals for a bit, then a few overs later batsmen apologised saying he wasn't sure whether he knicked it or hit the ground. Our keeper responded 'Argh come on boy, don't go all softcock on me now'.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 15 Jan 2016, 9:31 am

ShahenshahG wrote:

That old leather chair in the doctor's room has been already well rubb'd I believe.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 15 Jan 2016, 9:38 am

So seano, England should be happy with keeping them to 313. Not an awesome SA attack they have to face with Steyn and Raf missing.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 15 Jan 2016, 9:46 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:So seano, England should be happy with keeping them to 313. Not an awesome SA attack they have to face with Steyn and Raf missing.

I have a bad feeling. I would have been a lot happier had the last 4 wickets gone for 20 or so rather than nearly 100. Chris Morris is never a new ball bowler though.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 15 Jan 2016, 9:52 am

And I can imagine what Geoffrey is saying about Hales on TMS right now......

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 15 Jan 2016, 9:52 am

seanmichaels wrote:
superflyweight wrote:Morning all.  I've found sean

Spoiler:

Mates sent me that, reckon I could do better. I got this from the girls at work the other day. Slightly more complimentary

Spoiler:

Actually, that second one looks a lot like me 25 years ago.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 15 Jan 2016, 9:58 am

Maybe we are related?

That is going to be my outfit for the wedding in France. Summer chic..... Tino loves summer chic.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri 15 Jan 2016, 10:00 am

Morning.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 15 Jan 2016, 10:02 am

seanmichaels wrote:Maybe we are related?

That is going to be my outfit for the wedding in France..

So you're basically going as Jeremy Clarkson then?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 15 Jan 2016, 10:03 am

Could be - I left a trail of love childs (children?) behind me in the 80s.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 15 Jan 2016, 10:06 am

Jeans and a jacket. The uniform of the bell end.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 15 Jan 2016, 10:06 am

Rowley wrote:

I f*cking love you, Jeff.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 15 Jan 2016, 10:07 am

Rowley wrote:

Ha!

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 15 Jan 2016, 10:13 am

Won't be jeans, a blue suit with a khaki shirt. Brown leather slip ons no socks. Chicks will love it.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 15 Jan 2016, 10:15 am

seanmichaels wrote:Won't be jeans, a blue suit with a khaki shirt. Brown leather slip ons no socks. Chicks will love it.....

You can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 15 Jan 2016, 10:15 am

I could adopt Windows's fashion sence and turn up looking like an 80's blue peter presenter.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 15 Jan 2016, 10:20 am

Plans for the weekend? Rugger Windows? A gig Jeff? No weed shah?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 15 Jan 2016, 10:21 am

seanmichaels wrote:I could adopt Windows's fashion sence and turn up looking like an 80's blue peter presenter.....

lol out loud

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri 15 Jan 2016, 10:23 am

seanmichaels wrote:Won't be jeans, a blue suit with a khaki shirt. Brown leather slip ons no socks. Chicks will love it.....

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 51ThXa7BMjL._SX342_

Yeah, that'll look great with a suit.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 15 Jan 2016, 10:23 am

Rowley wrote:

I f*cking love you, Jeff.

It is genuinely one of my bug bears Tina. I hate it with a passion. People who do it think they are sending a message “hey, just because I am in a jacket don’t assume I’ve grown up and gone all middle aged and square, look, I’m still wearing jeans, I am still rock and roll. I’ve not sold out, I still play by my own rules” that is what they think they are saying, in reality they look like Jeremy Clarkson, which is about as far from cool or rock and roll as it is possible to ever look.

As for not wearing socks, grow up and put some socks on you sweaty footed bell end.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 15 Jan 2016, 10:26 am

seanmichaels wrote:I could adopt Windows's fashion sence and turn up looking like an 80's blue peter presenter.....

No need to worry for me. None of my friends are hipster c*nts so unlikely to demand a 'summer chic' dress code.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 15 Jan 2016, 10:27 am

Rowley wrote:

As for not wearing socks, grow up and put some socks on you sweaty footed bell end.

You're right back at the top of my list.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 15 Jan 2016, 10:31 am

Is sense the culture cup is becoming a bit of a culture clash. There's nothing wrong going sockless in a pair of espadrilles in the summer. Ask Don Johnson.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 15 Jan 2016, 10:32 am

you don't wear socks in the summer (for casual wear)?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri 15 Jan 2016, 10:33 am

I wouldn't wear socks with a pair of espadrilles in the summer, if i was wearing shorts. Would always wear socks with jeans.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 15 Jan 2016, 10:33 am

seanmichaels wrote:Plans for the weekend? Rugger Windows? A gig Jeff? No weed shah?

Not much. Holiday in a couple of weeks, so will watch the Haye fight. Going pub with in laws Sunday. You?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 15 Jan 2016, 10:35 am

seanmichaels wrote:you don't wear socks in the summer (for casual wear)?

Not if it's warm enough and I'm not going somewhere that might require the removal of shoes. With jeans or shorts.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 15 Jan 2016, 10:35 am

Jeff, you can still use the man bag with summer chic....

Spoiler:

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next