The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+11
JuliusHMarx
Dolphin Ziggler
superflyweight
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
Union Cane
Alistair
1GrumpyGolfer
Pal Joey
rIck_dAgless
ShahenshahG
15 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 11 Jan 2016, 10:59 am

First topic message reminder :

JuliusHMarx wrote:Angelo was Brotherhood of Man, not ABBA.

"Angelo" and "Fernando" they sang both of them but this f*cking thing must be defective

And No TLD the problem is with our computers it seems. I.T. are running around like headless infidels.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 18 Jan 2016, 9:09 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:That and boning Sue Barker

Withered old thing.

Sue Barker, not you.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Mon 18 Jan 2016, 9:27 am

Watched program about Alex Higgins last night. He was rock and roll.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 18 Jan 2016, 9:31 am

Good old Pot Black

Greeting from the real Southern Hemisphere.

I think some you idiots need atlases.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 18 Jan 2016, 9:31 am

Tino's badge is quite funny. Didn't realise it'd changed

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 18 Jan 2016, 9:34 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Tino's badge is quite funny. Didn't realise it'd changed

I can't see anyone's badges anymore.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 18 Jan 2016, 9:35 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:Tino's badge is quite funny. Didn't realise it'd changed

I can't see anyone's badges anymore.

What badges? Haven't seen any of them for months.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 18 Jan 2016, 9:46 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:

Greeting from the real Southern Hemisphere.

I think some you idiots need atlases.

One of the things I remember about travelling in Australia was all the signs saying 'biggest/tallest etc etc ......... in Southern Hemisphere'. Some were really random and unimpressive like this http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/southern-hemispheres-biggest-billboard-a-blight-on-sydney-20150407-1mge59.html

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 18 Jan 2016, 9:48 am

It is like 'we may not be as good as Denmark but we sh!t all over Indonesia Zimbabwe and Chile....'

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 18 Jan 2016, 9:57 am

That's not a billboard. More of a mural painted on some ugly old grain silos on Glebe Island.

As for the biggest things. Most of it is tongue in cheek... as in largest prawn, banana, beer can etc.

Here's a list for you:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia's_big_things

Most of the locals don't take them seriously but they're obviously a tourist trap you fell into on several occasions.

I couldn't give a flying frog's fart to be honest.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 18 Jan 2016, 10:04 am

Laugh I recognise a few of those.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 18 Jan 2016, 10:07 am

One that springs to mind was the 'best crazy golf course in the southern hemisphere'. Think it was in Geelong.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 18 Jan 2016, 10:08 am

It's sort of like there is this weird connection with "iconic things" (which are nonsense) after you've been driving for hours... the kiddies need something to gawk at and have a silly laugh.

The more obscene, crude, crass and unbelievable the better. We have not learned from Las Vegas at all.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 18 Jan 2016, 10:09 am

In legal terminology they are called advertising puffs...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 18 Jan 2016, 10:10 am

Two cheese onion lattices, a topic bar. McCoy's prawn cocktail and a litre of mango juice.

9.5 out of 10.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 18 Jan 2016, 10:10 am

rick_dagless wrote:In legal terminology they are called advertising puffs...

Like Howard in the Halifax advert? Or is that an advertising poof?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 18 Jan 2016, 10:11 am

Gone in for a review early Shah, nice...

Didn't howard have his own waxwork model at some point?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 18 Jan 2016, 10:12 am

seanmichaels wrote:Laugh I recognise a few of those.

Did you check out the wedding tackle on the Big Aboriginal Hunter?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Jan 2016, 10:12 am

Morning all, chuffed with the Haye result unlike the majority of the boxing board. Gutted about the football....mugged by that fug ugly slug...even worse is Suarez scoring 28 goals in 29 games. We can just about manage 28 shots that haven't gone out for an opposition throw-in. Buy a f*cking striker Jurgen, we should have killed that game off about 5-0.

Felt very stabby yesterday but couldn't get out because of the snow. Was reduced to violently ramming stick arms into the snowman the kids had me building.

All this talk of Sue Barker's withered paps reminds me that she used to date Cliff Richard. She deserves a f*cking medal....or a kicking for not cutting his throat.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 18 Jan 2016, 10:22 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Laugh I recognise a few of those.

Did you check out the wedding tackle on the Big Aboriginal Hunter?

Heavy johnson.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 18 Jan 2016, 10:23 am

rick_dagless wrote:Gone in for a review early Shah, nice...

Starting the king to pauper diet before I start the gym. Doctor has denied me thr champix. She said you don't want to quit smoking so it won't work and the side affects will feck up your already volatile mind. She read me like a book. Was kind of hot. I wanted to bum her right there and then but settled for complimenting and giving her a filthy leer that made her grin and blush. Ah the woman was so out of my league but just for a moment there I thought I was in.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 18 Jan 2016, 10:23 am

Morning DAVE, it was a boring game to be honest and one you deserved to win...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Jan 2016, 10:24 am

ShahenshahG wrote:

Starting the  king to pauper diet before I start the gym. Doctor has denied me thr champix. She said you don't want to quit smoking so it won't work and the side affects will feck up your already volatile mind. She read me like a book. Was kind of hot. I wanted to bum her right there and then but settled for complimenting and giving her a filthy leer that made her grin and blush. Ah the woman was so out of my league but just for a moment there I thought I was in.
All this Sean baiting has you forgetting the correct way to make love to a woman Shah...that, and you being a f*cking heathen of course

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 18 Jan 2016, 10:28 am

Mate tried champix a few years back. He went out drinking and it sent him mental.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 18 Jan 2016, 10:32 am

Aye. For some people it's good for others not so. Especially people with undiagnosed conditions.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 18 Jan 2016, 10:36 am

Some story here about a bloke sleeping with a chain saw after taking it. He thought gremlins were running around the house at night.
He eventually topped himself which obviously cured his smoking habit.

Personally I would have used a small garden spade. That would easily get the job done.

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Mon 18 Jan 2016, 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 18 Jan 2016, 10:37 am

DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Starting the  king to pauper diet before I start the gym. Doctor has denied me thr champix. She said you don't want to quit smoking so it won't work and the side affects will feck up your already volatile mind. She read me like a book. Was kind of hot. I wanted to bum her right there and then but settled for complimenting and giving her a filthy leer that made her grin and blush. Ah the woman was so out of my league but just for a moment there I thought I was in.
All this Sean baiting has you forgetting the correct way to make love to a woman Shah...that, and you being a f*cking heathen of course

True. All true. But shes got an hourglass figure with just the right amount of fat to soften it. Every which way but loose.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 18 Jan 2016, 10:38 am

Smoking can be hazardous to your health. I feel sorry for the f*cker who manages to quit the habit then is killed some way soon after.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 18 Jan 2016, 10:44 am

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VmW-ScmGRMA

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon 18 Jan 2016, 10:55 am

Morning!

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 18 Jan 2016, 11:01 am

Morning Alistair. Drove near Salisbury yesterday but didn't see you. Are you avoiding me?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 18 Jan 2016, 11:16 am

Gutentag Alistair

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 18 Jan 2016, 11:18 am

Morning Alistair!

Sean, I think we all know the answer to that...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 18 Jan 2016, 11:21 am

Having serious IT issues today.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 18 Jan 2016, 11:34 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Aye. For some people it's good for others not so. Especially people with undiagnosed conditions.

I thought we had already diagnosed your jihadism?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Jan 2016, 11:35 am

rick_dagless wrote:Morning DAVE, it was a boring game to be honest and one you deserved to win...
Morning Rick, when your keeper is MOTM it says it all. TRUSSY summed it up yesterday... it was a mugging. however, in boxing terms, we gave them a silent beating. had Sturridge been on the pitch the game would have been over at half time. He needs to sh!t or get off the pot. We can't carry on with no strikers or semi fit ones not prepared to have a run out for thirty minutes.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 18 Jan 2016, 11:38 am

Not convinced Liverpool hammered them? 2nd half was aneven contest imo.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 18 Jan 2016, 11:42 am

I hold no love for either team sean, and it was a smash and grab from Utd, Liverpool were all over them.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Jan 2016, 11:42 am

Sean, Utd had one shot on target and they scored from it. Our keeper didn't have anything else to do all match. Our lack of finishing or final ball was our undoing (again). If Utd lose De Gea it will be the same as when we lost both Suarez and Sturridge. He's been incredible and a real candidate for player of the year even above Petr Cech.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 18 Jan 2016, 11:45 am

Agreed re shots but Martial in particular had a few runs in to the box that could easily have been penatlies had the defenders not made half decent tackles. Utd certainly dominated possession in 2nd half albeit that useless tw@t Fellaini invariably gave it away. He just fouls all the time.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 18 Jan 2016, 11:47 am

Watched it with my old man, general consensus was that it was two very poor sides on the day. The Stoke Arsenal players looked in a different league in terms of being comfortable on the ball.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Jan 2016, 11:51 am

seanmichaels wrote:Agreed re shots but Martial in particular had a few runs in to the box that could easily have been penatlies had the defenders not made half decent tackles. Utd certainly dominated possession in 2nd half albeit that useless tw@t Fellaini invariably gave it away. He just fouls all the time.
Like saying Liverpool could have had four goals if the keeper hadn't saved the shots!

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 18 Jan 2016, 11:55 am

Exactly!

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 18 Jan 2016, 11:59 am

Chicken broth, coronation chicken sandwich and bag of wotsits... 8/10

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 18 Jan 2016, 1:03 pm

Michaelsed...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 18 Jan 2016, 1:06 pm

Split pea and caramelised onion soup. 9/10

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 18 Jan 2016, 1:11 pm

Any of it rubbed?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 18 Jan 2016, 1:14 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Any of it rubbed?

I haven't seen this week's menu. Part of the IT issues I am having. This the only site that seems to be half working.

I will be interested to see if the chef always rubs his spuds though.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 18 Jan 2016, 1:24 pm

Godo monring

Watched the Haye 'fight', at least Audley had the decency to run away from him and not throw any punches, this guy just stood there not throwing any. Oh well, didn't expect anything different.

Heard a great joke at the weekend, but can't for the life of me remember it.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 18 Jan 2016, 1:29 pm

Union wrote:Heard a great joke at the weekend, but can't for the life of me remember it.

Why can't Ray Charles see his friends?

Because he is married.

Is that it?

Or was it my mirror cleaning zinger from earlier?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Jan 2016, 1:39 pm

Minion wrote:Heard a great joke at the weekend, but can't for the life of me remember it.
Can't have been that great, can it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next