The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+11
JuliusHMarx
Dolphin Ziggler
superflyweight
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
Union Cane
Alistair
1GrumpyGolfer
Pal Joey
rIck_dAgless
ShahenshahG
15 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 16 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 11 Jan 2016, 10:59 am

First topic message reminder :

JuliusHMarx wrote:Angelo was Brotherhood of Man, not ABBA.

"Angelo" and "Fernando" they sang both of them but this f*cking thing must be defective

And No TLD the problem is with our computers it seems. I.T. are running around like headless infidels.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Alistair Tue 19 Jan 2016, 9:45 am

seanmichaels wrote:Interesting you say about eating habits. Guy from Hong Kong at school was minging. He'd slurp fried eggs. They also hock all the time which is minging. Never found them attractive, would do Jenson Button's ex but that is it.

You realise she is Japanese/Argentinian and Hong Kong is in China...?

Morning.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 19 Jan 2016, 9:53 am

Good night all. I'm off to get lashed on strange tasting Chinese wine.

Keep the Culture Cup fires burning.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 19 Jan 2016, 9:54 am

Alistair wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Interesting you say about eating habits. Guy from Hong Kong at school was minging. He'd slurp fried eggs. They also hock all the time which is minging. Never found them attractive, would do Jenson Button's ex but that is it.

You realise she is Japanese/Argentinian and Hong Kong is in China...?

Morning.

I know she's half and half but same thing. You know, the eyes.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue 19 Jan 2016, 9:58 am

Feel free to elaborate, sean?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 19 Jan 2016, 10:04 am

Laugh

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 19 Jan 2016, 10:11 am

They look the same, mostly. Japanese a bit browner although being half Argie her browness was off set.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue 19 Jan 2016, 10:12 am

So you're saying all Asian people look the same?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jan 2016, 10:14 am

It certainly appears they all look the same to Sean

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 19 Jan 2016, 10:15 am

Alistair wrote:So you're saying all Asian people look the same?

Same-ish, as in distinguishing features. Obviously I'd be able to identify Ken Hom from Jet Li......

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 19 Jan 2016, 10:18 am

Altough quite difficult with these Korean footballers. They all look the same for sure.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jan 2016, 10:26 am

Sean jumps into his own mouth with both feet...right up to his knees.

Are you a relative of Wigan chairman Dave Whelan by any chance?

Or perhaps Bernard Manning?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Tue 19 Jan 2016, 10:31 am

Ken Hom is American....

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 19 Jan 2016, 10:42 am

Alistair wrote:Ken Hom is American....

ABC...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 19 Jan 2016, 11:48 am

daglessed

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 19 Jan 2016, 1:04 pm

marx'd

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 19 Jan 2016, 1:06 pm

Butterbean and choizo soup, bag of Walkers salt and vinegar, 7/10

And I have just bought my first Easter egg, as they are in the shop at work (ffs) and Mrs Dagless is Ill.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 19 Jan 2016, 1:15 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Butterbean and choizo soup, bag of Walkers salt and vinegar, 7/10

And I have just bought my first Easter egg, as they are in the shop at work (ffs) and Mrs Dagless is Ill.

Japanese?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 19 Jan 2016, 1:16 pm

French Onion Soup, lightly salted Edimame, Sour Cream and Black Pepper popcorn 8/10

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jan 2016, 1:17 pm

Do you mean she's "Ill" as in "phat, stoopid 'n' poppin' fresh" or she's just "unwell"

Left over Shepherd's pie with veg (on the side not in the pie as that would make it a Cottage Pie 6/10. (also having an apple but it's not going to improve matters significantly)

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 19 Jan 2016, 1:18 pm

super wrote:Japanese?

It is a cured meat for when you can't be r'sed

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 19 Jan 2016, 1:19 pm

DAVE wrote:Do you mean she's "Ill" as in "phat, stoopid 'n' poppin' fresh" or she's just "unwell"

Just unwell DAVE, I did suggest that she was "Phat" once, but it is tough to convey the difference verbally and it did not end well...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 19 Jan 2016, 1:19 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Do you mean she's "Ill" as in "phat, stoopid 'n' poppin' fresh" or she's just "unwell"

Left over Shepherd's pie with veg (on the side not in the pie as that would make it a Cottage Pie 6/10. (also having an apple but it's not going to improve matters significantly)

Got to disagree.

I believe the difference between a Shepherd and Cottage pie was the use of lamb or beef respectively.

I could use google to find out but I prefer the casual confidence I have in my convictions.And by convictions, I mean beliefs and not convictions as in DAVEs criminal record.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 19 Jan 2016, 1:21 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Do you mean she's "Ill" as in "phat, stoopid 'n' poppin' fresh" or she's just "unwell"

Hate to pull you up on this serial, but difference between Cottage and Shepherd pie is that the first is made with beef, the latter is made with lamb. Has nothing to do with vegetable content.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 19 Jan 2016, 1:25 pm

Always found it odd that Shepherd's Pie has lamb in it, he's obviously not a very good shepherd if his lamb has ended up in a pie.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 19 Jan 2016, 1:29 pm

seanmichaels wrote:

Hate to pull you up on this serial, but difference between Cottage and Shepherd pie is that the first is made with beef, the latter is made with lamb. Has nothing to do with vegetable content.

Dave's are all made with human flesh so you're both right (as is Adam - but he's very wrong about most other things - especially Moulin Rouge and Queen).

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 19 Jan 2016, 1:30 pm

Union Cane wrote:Always found it odd that Shepherd's Pie has lamb in it, he's obviously not a very good shepherd if his lamb has ended up in a pie.

One less lamb to shag - baaaad forward planning.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jan 2016, 1:34 pm

Lord smarty pie pants wrote:Hate to pull you up on this serial, but difference between Cottage and Shepherd pie is that the first is made with beef, the latter is made with lamb. Has nothing to do with vegetable content.

I genuinely didn't know that so thank you and anyway it's pretty hard to tell the difference with my wife's cooking besides which, I'm not going to debate the issue too strenuously. I don't really know or care too much about the difference between the two in much the same way I'm no expert on the difference is various types of steak. Most wine tastes the same to my uneducated palate, all modern music sounds the same and most tv programmes are interchangeable dross.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jan 2016, 1:35 pm

Union Cane wrote:Always found it odd that Shepherd's Pie has lamb in it, he's obviously not a very good shepherd if his lamb has ended up in a pie.
Whereas I'd be asking why he's f*cking around getting different meat to put in a pie when he has a perfectly good supply in the field ready to go

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 19 Jan 2016, 1:35 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Most wine tastes the same

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 16 3559488474
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jan 2016, 1:39 pm

Union Cane wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:Most wine tastes the same

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 16 3559488474
What? It's either red or white or rose (if you're a massive girl's blouse). Couldn't tell a Shiraz from a Merlot if my life depended on it which it never has and probably never will.

"Oh, what particular wine is this, Dave?"
"It's from Asda's 3 for £10 range...go f*ck yourself you ungrateful c*nt!"

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 19 Jan 2016, 1:40 pm

I always thought you went down the Sweeny Todd route of pie meat fillings DAVE?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 19 Jan 2016, 1:40 pm

Why are you drinking wine in the first place, ya great poof.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jan 2016, 1:42 pm

Union Cane wrote:Why are you drinking wine in the first place, ya great poof.
We ran out off whiskey, vodka, cider and Guiness and I was too drunk to drive to the shop for more

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 19 Jan 2016, 1:42 pm

DAVE667 wrote:

"It's from Asda's 3 for £10 range..."
Dont get that in Scotland anymore. Its really worked banning it, as I believe that Scotlands drink problems have largely been solved.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jan 2016, 1:43 pm

Adam D wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

"It's from Asda's 3 for £10 range..."
Dont get that in Scotland anymore. Its really worked banning it, as I believe that Scotlands drink problems have largely been solved.
Just need to ban Irn Bru now!

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 19 Jan 2016, 1:45 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
Lord smarty pie pants wrote:Hate to pull you up on this serial, but difference between Cottage and Shepherd pie is that the first is made with beef, the latter is made with lamb. Has nothing to do with vegetable content.

I genuinely didn't know that so thank you and anyway it's pretty hard to tell the difference with my wife's cooking besides which, I'm not going to debate the issue too strenuously. I don't really know or care too much about the difference between the two in much the same way I'm no expert on the difference is various types of steak. Most wine tastes the same to my uneducated palate, all modern music sounds the same and most tv programmes are interchangeable dross.

Tip for wine - not based on anything other than my own experience. Go French and always look for alcohol content at 12.5%. Anything lower or higher is either crap or pretentious.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jan 2016, 1:53 pm

Sean, you drink Oranjeboom and Aldi's own cider!!!!!!!!

With all due resect, stick your wine tips up your hole.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 19 Jan 2016, 1:57 pm

DAVE wrote:With all due resect, stick your wine tips up your hole.

I suspect he does...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 19 Jan 2016, 2:02 pm

orangeboom high quality

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 19 Jan 2016, 2:29 pm

on a conference call. 4/5 are cnuts.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jan 2016, 3:09 pm

seanmichaels wrote:on a conference call. 4/5 are cnuts.
Which one are you?

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 19 Jan 2016, 3:17 pm

He's the head c*nt.  

The C*nto Di Tutti C*nti.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 19 Jan 2016, 3:22 pm

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 19 Jan 2016, 3:23 pm

I'm sure one of the people on it is Galtova

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 19 Jan 2016, 3:25 pm

sounds like victor dubrovsky off of The Terminal

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jan 2016, 3:31 pm

Maybe they Korean or Asian or Argentinean, Sean, you know, those people not only all look alike but they sound alike too.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 19 Jan 2016, 3:38 pm

argentinians don't, butsome russians do. You could be forgiven for mistaking Kostya Tszyu for an oriental.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 19 Jan 2016, 3:40 pm

Spoiler:

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 19 Jan 2016, 4:00 pm

Michalesed.

Afternoon Gentlemen.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 19 Jan 2016, 4:02 pm

21 mins is questionable michaelsising.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next