The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ireland Squad Announcement Thread

+53
Geen sport voor watjes
frustrated fan
nathan
lostinwales
whocares
tecphobe
dublin_dave
greygoose
SecretFly
Peter Stringer
DirtyRucker7
clivemcl
Blanko
wolfball
PenfroPete
LordDowlais
geoff999rugby
kunu
mikey_dragon
Mad for Chelsea
asoreleftshoulder
True Raven
Gretgael1
Rory_Gallagher
The Great Aukster
Engine#4
JmD
Gwlad
LeinsterFan4life
maestegmafia
RubyGuby
Marshes
funnyExiledScot
eirebilly
toml
GunsGerms
brennomac
Don Alfonso
marty2086
carpet baboon
theslosty
Sin é
GoodinTightSpaces
profitius
BamBam
munkian
Pete330v2
rodders
Golden
rapidsnowman
thebandwagonsociety
the-goon
Notch
57 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Ireland Squad Announcement Thread - Page 5 Empty The Ireland Squad Announcement Thread

Post by Notch Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

Following on from the discussion on the 'Ireland 2016 Squad' thread which can be found here.

Ireland squad has been announced. It contains four uncapped players- Stuart McCloskey, Ultan Dillane, Josh van der Flier and CJ Stander. However there is no room for Garry Ringrose. Mike Ross, Cian Healy and Chris Henry have all been omitted due to injury but may feature later as they return to fitness in their provincial set-ups.

Ireland Squad RBS 6 Nations 2016 Rounds 1 & 2

Forwards (19)

Rory Best (Banbridge/Ulster) Captain
Sean Cronin (St. Mary's College/Leinster)
James Cronin (Dolphin/Munster)
Ultan Dillane (Corinthians/Connacht)*
Tadhg Furlong (Clontarf/Leinster)
Jamie Heaslip (Dublin University/Leinster) Vice Captain
Rob Herring (Ballynahinch/Ulster)
Mike McCarthy (Lansdowne/Leinster)
Jack McGrath (St. Mary's College/Leinster)
Martin Moore (Lansdowne/Leinster)
Sean O'Brien (UCD/Leinster)
Tommy O'Donnell (UL Bohemians/Munster)
Rhys Ruddock (St Mary's College/Leinster)
Donnacha Ryan (Shannon/Munster)
CJ Stander (Munster)*
Richardt Strauss (Old Wesley/Leinster)
Devin Toner (Lansdowne/Leinster)
Josh van der Flier (UCD/Leinster)*
Nathan White (Connacht)

Backs (16)

Keith Earls (Young Munster/Munster)
Luke Fitzgerald (Blackrock College/Leinster)
Robbie Henshaw (Buccaneers/Connacht)
Paddy Jackson (Dungannon/Ulster)
David Kearney (Lansdowne/Leinster)
Rob Kearney (UCD/Leinster)
Ian Madigan (Blackrock College/Leinster)
Kieran Marmion (Corinthians/Connacht)
Luke Marshall (Ballymena/Ulster)
Stuart McCloskey (McCloskey/Ulster)*
Conor Murray (Garryowen/Munster)
Jared Payne (Ulster)
Eoin Reddan (Lansdowne/Leinster)
Jonathan Sexton (St Mary's College/Leinster)
Andrew Trimble (Ballymena/Ulster)
Simon Zebo (Cork Con/Munster)

*Denotes uncapped player

Last edited by Notch on Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

The Ireland Squad Announcement Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Ireland Squad Announcement Thread

Post by profitius Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:08 am

My forwards based on the 35 man squad

1 James Cronin - powerful in the scrums, strong ball carrier and even throws in the odd offload. McGrath is solid but Cronin MIGHT offer something different. If not starting then from the bench.
2 Best - obviously!
3 Furlong - very young from a tighthead yet but he offers something extra outside the scrums as well as being a potentially strong scrimmager. If he doesn't start he'll be used as an impact sub throughout the tournament IMO.
4 Ryan - hasn't been great this season but he always plays well at international level.
5 Toner - not much choice but a solid option.
6 Ruddock - solid player who can be a lineout option.
7 Van Den Flier - pace, pace, pace! Ireland need more pace especially if we're going to see attacking rugby. VDF isnt massive but half the battle is getting to the breakdown first eg Michael Hooper.
8 SOB - No Heaslip or Stander. SOB is better than both of them and will do Heaslip job and play his normal game as well. Heaslip is technically good but SOB could cope I reckon.

Bench. Cronin, McGrath, White, Stander, McCarthy
profitius
profitius

Back to top Go down

The Ireland Squad Announcement Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Ireland Squad Announcement Thread

Post by Notch Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:03 am

profitius, isn't it awesome that I picked a completely different back row but each of them looks equally strong?
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:08 am

Actually I would like to make a change in my team. Stuart McCloskey not to make it into the 23. Luke Marshall to join Henshaw in the centres. Trimble on the bench.
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by Marshes Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:22 am

Ruaidhri O Connor of the Indo tweeting another Ireland International on verge of a move to the Premiership, rumour it is a Munster player (he says definitely not Ulster): https://twitter.com/RuaidhriOC/status/691764801496862721

Marshes

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:33 am

Robbie Diack and Jared Payne named in Planet Rugby team of the week. Diack could be considered unlucky to miss out on the Ireland squad. He has really become very impressive for me, he's looking more aggressive and making more yards.

http://www.planetrugby.com/news/team-of-the-week-champions-cup-12/
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:04 am

Keith Earls to switch to Saracens. Something is really, really rotten in that Munster dressing room.

http://www.independent.ie/sport/rugby/munster-rugby/munster-shock-as-earls-close-to-saracens-switch-34395724.html

If Earls is leaving I would pick Luke Fitzgerald or Andrew Trimble ahead of him. Seems harsh, but if we reward the player who is staying it will help stem the exodus.
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:23 am

Edit: given some of the rumours about why Earls is moving I would like to withdraw my statement and suggest that he continues to be selected for Ireland.
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGerms Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:06 am

Notch wrote:Keith Earls to switch to Saracens. Something is really, really rotten in that Munster dressing room.

http://www.independent.ie/sport/rugby/munster-rugby/munster-shock-as-earls-close-to-saracens-switch-34395724.html

If Earls is leaving I would pick Luke Fitzgerald or Andrew Trimble ahead of him. Seems harsh, but if we reward the player who is staying it will help stem the exodus.

100% agree. Also it is really sad that Earls is leaving.

GunsGerms

Back to top Go down

Post by Marshes Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:07 am

Notch wrote:Edit: given some of the rumours about why Earls is moving I would like to withdraw my statement and suggest that he continues to be selected for Ireland.

What are the rumours Notch? I'm just seeing family motivations, but I assumed if the source of the story is Earls agents then it is standard enough practice to distance yourself from financial motivations.

Marshes

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:39 am

I read a rumour that he has moved to London so his sick child can be closer to medical experts. I don't know if thats true or if his child is even sick, but if it is true that is exactly what the RFU mean when they say that 'players playing overseas can only be selected in exceptional circumstances'. You're not going to get a better exception than that are you.

Regardless of whether or not it is true I plan to not leap to conclusions next time a player leaves.
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin é Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:43 am

Earls' daughter suffers from a rare respiratory disease (you may remember he missed playing in a 6Ns game because she was ill at her birth). The proximity to Great Ormond Street Hospital could be the motivation.

Some in the know also saying that the length of contract offered (2 years) is a big issue.
Sin é
Sin é

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin é Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:49 am

Notch wrote:Keith Earls to switch to Saracens. Something is really, really rotten in that Munster dressing room.

All the Provincial Munster contracts are going through fine, so I don't think that is true.

The problem/delay is with the players on central contracts like Murray and Keith Earls.
Sin é
Sin é

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:58 am

Sin é wrote:Earls' daughter suffers from a rare respiratory disease (you may remember he missed playing in a 6Ns game because she was ill at her birth). The proximity to Great Ormond Street Hospital could be the motivation.

Some in the know also saying that the length of contract offered (2 years) is a big issue.

As I say, moving for that reason shouldn't disqualify a player from Ireland duty.
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:45 am

Notch wrote:
Sin é wrote:Earls' daughter suffers from a rare respiratory disease (you may remember he missed playing in a 6Ns game because she was ill at her birth). The proximity to Great Ormond Street Hospital could be the motivation.

As I say, moving for that reason shouldn't disqualify a player from Ireland duty.

Having spent a few years there it is an amazing hospital but don't Ireland have an equivalent ?
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:48 am

Notch wrote:

Here here

Likewise in Wales North wanted to be closer to his cyclist girlfriend who trains in England.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:55 am

maestegmafia wrote:
Notch wrote:

Here here

Likewise in Wales North wanted to be closer to his cyclist girlfriend who trains in England.

Sorry, are you honestly comparing the two?

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:06 am

So Sexton didnt fail his HIA on the weekend and was just removed as a precaution according to Leinster. Pretty sure they said otherwise the other day. Either way still very worrying.

Golden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin é Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:17 am

munkian wrote:
Notch wrote:

Having spent a few years there it is an amazing hospital but don't Ireland have an equivalent ?

Not really. The existing Children's Hospital is a shambles from the point of view of facilities and the building of a new hospital has been bogged down in political shinigans, though  in saying that the disease (Primary Cilia Dyskinesia) is fairly rare and so would likely have few sufferers in Ireland and little expertise in its treatment.
Sin é
Sin é

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:20 am

Sin é wrote:
munkian wrote:
Notch wrote:

Not really. The existing Children's Hospital is a shambles from the point of view of facilities and the building of a new hospital has been bogged down in political shinigans, though  in saying that the disease (Primary Cilia Dyskinesia) is fairly rare and so would likely have few sufferers in Ireland and little expertise in its treatment.

Fairy nuff, she'll be well looked after there anyway - although Quins would be a better bet as they often have the hospital on their shirts.
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by LeinsterFan4life Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:20 pm

From Thornley's piece:

"The prospect of paying in the region of £250,000 (€328,000) compensation to Wasps in light of Marty Moore having signed a heads of agreement with the Premiership club left Leinster with little option but to reluctantly give up on their attempts to keep the 24-year-old tight-head.
After several weeks of negotiations with Leinster, who followed up a one-year offer with a reduced two-year contract, Moore decided to accept the three-year deal on the table from Wasps. As reported in The Irish Times two weeks ago, he informed team-mates and Leinster management of his decision to join the Coventry-based Premiership club.

Informed of Moore’s decision, and on foot of The Irish Times report, Leo Cullen, Joe Schmidt and Ireland scrum coach Greg Feek all re-entered the fray and strove to persuade the player to remain.
After days of discussions, Moore was of a mind to stay put, but Wasps were determined to complete the signing. Legal advice was sought by both parties, and with Wasps entitled to roughly one year of his salary as compensation should the deal have fallen through, Leinster backed down.

Whatever his fate with Ireland over the ensuing three seasons, his loss is significant for Leinster, all the more so given the IRFU are not permitting the provinces to sign overseas tightheads, even though they downgraded Ross from an international to a provincial contract, leaving Leinster to conclude deals with both tightheads.
They have re-signed the 36-year-old Ross for one year, but have lost out on his 24-year-old understudy. "

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:42 pm

Surely its strange that he signed a contract with Wasps before letting Leinster know of his intentions? Especially if a bigger counter-offer would have persuaded him to stay put.

Golden

Back to top Go down

Post by True Raven Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:18 pm

Why would you offer a 24 year old with potential a one year offer? Surely a long term deal on a cheaper salary before becoming a regular international shoots up his salary

True Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by Marshes Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:36 pm

Absolutely fair enough then, I did some work with the mental health service at GOSH, top notch. Also my partner was treated there when she was a kid and had only good things to say.

Hope Earls and family get the support they need.

Marshes

Back to top Go down

Post by LeinsterFan4life Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:18 pm

Golden wrote:Surely its strange that he signed a contract with Wasps before letting Leinster know of his intentions? Especially if a bigger counter-offer would have persuaded him to stay put.
Apparently Nucifora was away on holidays when this was all going down.

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by profitius Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:54 pm

Notch wrote:profitius, isn't it awesome that I picked a completely different back row but each of them looks equally strong?

Plenty of depth there alright!

I think Schmidt will go with Ruddock, SOB, Heaslip with Stander on the bench.
profitius
profitius

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:00 pm

Sounds like Martin Moore might have made a big mistake. One year contract for Mike Ross, one year contract for Martin Moore. Mike Ross retires at the end of his contract hypothetically doubling the amount available to Leinster to pay for a tight head after a year. Martin Moore takes over Ross' contract long term. He went for money in the short-term.

Seems like the English clubs are all sweet talk and then when players sign it's you'll turn up for work or you can pay us off. They'll say thats completely fair and common place, and I agree. However I also think them taking this stance seems more about beating Leinster than coming together to make the best decision for the player's future. I probably wouldn't want to work for them as much as the IRFU- its interesting to note that Ulster voluntarily released Lewis Stevenson from his contract yesterday to allow him to pursue other opportunities when an English club came calling and also released Xavier Rush. Munster voluntarily released Paul O'Connell to Toulon. I hope that if Piutau decides to welsh on the Ulster deal we act like Wasps did and say no, considering Ulster and the IRFU facilitated that transfer for them. I also hope that Wasps respect for the sanctity of contracts extends to Piutau.

I wonder if Cardiff or Exeter paid a transfer fee to Ulster, or if the IRFU got the kind of transfer fee Wasps wanted when they released O'Connell to Toulon. Are the IRFU being played for saps? It seems we are doing well in retaining our best talent in Ulster and maybe saying to players fair play if you want to leave but the door is open to come back makes them feel more valued than offering them very little and expecting them to stick around regardless.

What I would say is that its insane that Leo Cullen, Greg Feek and Joe Schmidt were not involved in the contract negotiations of a future first choice Ireland international. That is literally an insane way of doing business. How do you give Nucifora a five year contract and expect players to be happy when he says they should be getting a one year contract? That can only work out one way because they're getting more job offers than he is. If you're going to lowball them, at least put them in a room with people they trust and respect.
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:15 pm

Notch wrote:Sounds like Martin Moore might have made a big mistake. One year contract for Mike Ross, one year contract for Martin Moore. Mike Ross retires at the end of his contract hypothetically doubling the amount available to Leinster to pay for a tight head after a year. Martin Moore takes over Ross' contract long term. He went for money in the short-term.

Seems like the English clubs are all sweet talk and then when players sign it's you'll turn up for work or you can pay us off. They'll say thats completely fair and common place, and I agree. However I also think them taking this stance seems more about beating Leinster than coming together to make the best decision for the player's future. I probably wouldn't want to work for them as much as the IRFU- its interesting to note that Ulster voluntarily released Lewis Stevenson from his contract yesterday to allow him to pursue other opportunities when an English club came calling and also released Xavier Rush. Munster voluntarily released Paul O'Connell to Toulon. I hope that if Piutau decides to welsh on the Ulster deal we act like Wasps did and say no, considering Ulster and the IRFU facilitated that transfer for them. I also hope that Wasps respect for the sanctity of contracts extends to Piutau.

I wonder if Cardiff or Exeter paid a transfer fee to Ulster, or if the IRFU got the kind of transfer fee Wasps wanted when they released O'Connell to Toulon. Are the IRFU being played for saps? It seems we are doing well in retaining our best talent in Ulster and maybe saying to players fair play if you want to leave but the door is open to come back makes them feel more valued than offering them very little and expecting them to stick around regardless.

What I would say is that its insane that Leo Cullen, Greg Feek and Joe Schmidt were not involved in the contract negotiations of a future first choice Ireland international. That is literally an insane way of doing business. How do you give Nucifora a five year contract and expect players to be happy when he says they should be getting a one year contract? That can only work out one way because they're getting more job offers than he is. If you're going to lowball them, at least put them in a room with people they trust and respect.

Did Ulster not get a nice pay off for letting Rush stay in Cardiff? Thought i read that at the time

Golden

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:21 pm

The truth is I am not party to the accounts of Ulster or the IRFU. I haven't looked at the information that is in the public domain but as far as I can remember the income isn't broken down into separate sources in the publicly available accounts.
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by True Raven Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:52 pm

But isn't it leinsters fault for offering him a years contract? You cant blame a player for wanting a long term contract to secure his future.

True Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:07 pm

True Raven wrote:But isn't it leinsters fault for offering him a years contract?  You cant blame a player for wanting a long term contract to secure his future.

Not at all. Moore seems relatively blameless in this. If Wasps release him for training camps over Christmas he could be in the mix, but if not he shouldn't.

Injuries might force us to use him but how convenient for the IRFU he's sitting out the whole Six Nations with one just as this comes around.
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin é Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:45 pm

Right. It seems that IRFU have offered Earls a reduced 2 year IRFU contract (and the leak about family  issues came from IRFU).

Earls wants a longer contract as he will be 30 when this contract finishes.

Munster have fairly strongly put that they want to keep Keith and its up to the IRFU to negotiate to keep him.
Sin é
Sin é

Back to top Go down

Post by Marshes Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:38 am

Now John Andress to Munster: http://www.the42.ie/john-andress-munster-tighthead-prop-2568746-Jan2016/

Jesus when it rains it pours, must be part of the storm from the US!

Also hear that Olding could be back this weekend? Be great to see him get a good run over the six nations and rest of the season, and be in contention for the summer.

Marshes

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:58 am

Golden wrote:
Did Ulster not get a nice pay off for letting Rush stay in Cardiff? Thought i read that at the time

Yes they did, Rush personally bought out his contract.

Moving to Wasps is a good move for Moore - he'll find it tough but will learn a lot under Dai Young.

Apparently the IRFU tried to force him to move to Munster with a 3 year deal vs a 2 year reduced contract at Leinster and it backfired, when they offered the same terms at Leinster he'd already signed for Wasps.

Earls isn't worth a big contract, good wingers are ten a penny, he's 28 with a very poor injury record. If he can get better deal elsewhere then good luck to him but the IRFU should play hard ball here with some of these guys.
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:17 am

So when Botha is gone, are they expecting Andress and Archer to fill that gap? Very wishful thinking IMO.

Are they still looking to convert Cronin?

Golden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin é Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:47 am

rodders wrote:

Earls isn't worth a big contract, good wingers are ten a penny, he's 28 with a very poor injury record. If he can get better deal elsewhere then good luck to him but the IRFU should play hard ball here with some of these guys.

Really kind of Saracens then to offer an injury prone Earls a big fat 3 year contract, particularly when good wingers are 10 a penny.

Sin é
Sin é

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin é Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:50 am

Golden wrote:So when Botha is gone, are they expecting Andress and Archer to fill that gap? Very wishful thinking IMO.

Are they still looking to convert Cronin?

John Ryan is the one being converted to TH.
Sin é
Sin é

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:14 am

Sin é wrote:
rodders wrote:

Really kind of Saracens then to offer an injury prone Earls a big fat 3 year contract, particularly when good wingers are 10 a penny.

Well they are quite good at wasting money Wink
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:21 am

rodders wrote:Well they are quite good at wasting money Wink

Can you imagine what some posters would say if the IRFU had £45million debt on their books?
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin é Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:36 pm

Notch wrote:

Can you imagine what some posters would say if the IRFU had £45million debt on their books?

It says more about them that they don't. They seem quite happy to run the provinces into the ground!

My conspiracy theory is that the IRFU want to destroy the Provinces as they are now (with strong identities) and introduce a single national academy that all players will go through and then be allocated as needed to each of the Provinces.

Its going to be painful for a while yet to be a provincial fan.
Sin é
Sin é

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:47 pm

See, but a National Academy sounds like a really good idea to me. Irish Rugby isn't a democracy but if it was I would definitely vote for that idea.

Maybe Nucifora is going to be both the best AND worst thing that has ever happened to rugby in Ireland.
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:48 pm

It's so funny that you'd think the biggest divide in Irish Rugby would be between North and South, but it's actually between the urban and the rural.
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:56 pm

Sin é wrote:
Notch wrote:

It says more about them that they don't. They seem quite happy to run the provinces into the ground!

My conspiracy theory is that the IRFU want to destroy the Provinces as they are now (with strong identities) and introduce a single national academy that all players will go through and then be allocated as needed to each of the Provinces.

Saracens have debt because they have a sugar daddy 'loaning' them money, who would you like to be the IRFUs sugar daddy?

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:57 pm

Probably that bloke, what's his name. He owns all the horses. Had that fight with Alex Ferguson.

Rock of Gibraltar was the horse right?
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:01 pm

Notch wrote:Probably that bloke, what's his name. He owns all the horses. Had that fight with Alex Ferguson.

Magnier?

Would you trust him? His gifts apparently have to be returned sure Whistle

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:05 pm

You don't think Craig and Boudjellal aren't like that? They put so much money into their teams they felt entitled to restructure the entire competition! Shocked
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:24 pm

marty2086 wrote:
Sin é wrote:
Notch wrote:

Saracens have debt because they have a sugar daddy 'loaning' them money, who would you like to be the IRFUs sugar daddy?

Bono?
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin é Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:39 pm

marty2086 wrote:
Notch wrote:Probably that bloke, what's his name. He owns all the horses. Had that fight with Alex Ferguson.

Magnier?

Would you trust him? His gifts apparently have to be returned sure Whistle

Not Magnier, JP McManus who sponsors everything that moves in Limerick. Very generous man. Loves his sport, particularly GAA.
Sin é
Sin é

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:45 pm

You think he'd have £40m to give away?

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin é Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:09 pm

He gave away 40m in 2014 to local causes.

http://www.limerickleader.ie/news/community/90295/Limerick-s-JP-McManus-donating-.html
Sin é
Sin é

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:12 pm

BamBam wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:
Notch wrote:

Here here

Sorry, are you honestly comparing the two?

Just that they both have personal reasons for playing rugby elsewhere

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next