The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+11
Dolphin Ziggler
Adam D
Pal Joey
rIck_dAgless
Rowley
Galted
JuliusHMarx
superflyweight
Mind the windows Tino.
ShahenshahG
seanmichaels
15 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Hugh-Jackman15

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:31 pm

Well you showed them in the right style Tino, by banging in a worldie... NIce

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:34 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Well you showed them in the right style Tino, by banging in a worldie... NIce

Bloody right mate.

How did the footy go? Win? Score?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:36 pm

I didn't score (though I set one up) and I like to think that football was the winner, but we raised a couple of grand for a local charity so well worth freezing my nads off for mate

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:39 pm

rick_dagless wrote:I didn't score (though I set one uop) and I like to think that football was the winner, but we raised a couple of grand for a local charity so well worth freezing my nads off for mate

Excellent. I see you as a tricky left winger. Dancing down the line and whipping in crosses for the big man up top.

A percentage of our fines go to charity. 75% goes to the club fund, and 25% goes to local charities so it isn't too bad.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:46 pm

Tino wrote:Excellent. I see you as a tricky left winger. Dancing down the line and whipping in crosses for the big man up top.

I was indeed on the left wing in the game Tino (though i normally play on the right)

Rugby seems like a bit to much like hard work for me mate, let alone being able to bang in a decisive try, at a pivotal moment that clearly turns the game...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:03 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:We won.  My rugby team.  We only went and f*cking won.

And I scored!  I scored a f*cking try.  I'd like to say it was a Raf style weaving run through open play beating defender after defender.  But that would be a lie.  I picked up a loose ball out of the side of a scrum and flopped over the line from 3 yards.  They all count though.

First game we have won in 7.  

F*cking brilliant.  

I got fined again but they can't keep my spirits down.  They can have the £10 the c*nts.  We won a game.

I also do running commentary when I go on said runs
Steps one
Steps two
Try time
Big pants play from Raffy

Didn't actually score too many tries in rugby. Was a proper centre, not these nancy boys who stand in the wings waiting for glory
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:23 pm

kingraf wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:We won.  My rugby team.  We only went and f*cking won.

And I scored!  I scored a f*cking try.  I'd like to say it was a Raf style weaving run through open play beating defender after defender.  But that would be a lie.  I picked up a loose ball out of the side of a scrum and flopped over the line from 3 yards.  They all count though.

F*cking brilliant.  

I got fined again but they can't keep my spirits down.  They can have the £10 the c*nts.  We won a game.

Steps one
Steps two
Try time

Didn't actually score too many tries in rugby. Was a proper centre, not these nancy boys who stand in the wings waiting for glory

Are you allowed to run in Action Netball?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:28 pm

superflyweight wrote:
kingraf wrote:

F*cking brilliant.  

Steps one
Steps two
Try time

It's called passive flight.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:53 am

superflyweight wrote:
kingraf wrote:

F*cking brilliant.  

Steps one
Steps two
Try time

Don't know. Can't remember much from that night other than being woken up after a knock out
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:52 am

Michaelsed.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:52 am

Morning all, (Shah) last day for Jeff? Are we expecting big things!

Sick

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:55 am

Secondment. Morning Ruf the puff and Rick the Shtick. Wild and windy here. Lot's of people missing from the culture cup yesterday. These benders are getting less reliable nowadays.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:01 am

Tino was in quite a bumptious mood after his rugger antics, but it was pretty flacid on here to be fair...

I was woken by my alarm for the first time for ages so still knackered at the moment...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:01 am

Well Jeff might be expecting a baby considering the size of his gut but I think he just wants to blend in with the americans to prevent them putting TSMR over the shoulder and keeping her.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:08 am

rick_dagless wrote:Tino was in quite a bumptious mood after his rugger antics, but it was pretty flacid on here to be fair...

I was woken by my alarm for the first time for ages so still knackered at the moment...

Yeah I've had a couple nights like that. It's this feckin changeable weather. Normally you can sleep perfectly fine in a light sleep but your body adjusts for the noise sometime late in the night. Then tries to compensate for the restless sleep you had earlier in the night.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:30 am

I was having one of those dreams where you keep wanting to go back into it and must have fallen back into a deep sleep, pain in the @ss.

Shah wrote:Well Jeff might be expecting a baby considering the size of his gut but I think he just wants to blend in with the americans to prevent them putting TSMR over the shoulder and keeping her.

He needs to up his condescension level along with his cholesterol to fit in properly but there are some role models around here to take notes from if he needs to

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:42 am

Morning notches, last day in it. Even villa choosing to ignore the transfer window has not dampened my mood.

You should not screw with me by the way. I watched Top Boy over the weekend. I'll go all menace to society up in here.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:50 am

Cos everybody hates a tourist, especially one who thinks it is such a laugh..... Morning benders. i threw a 17 darter yesterday.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:50 am

Rowley wrote:Morning notches, last day in it. Even villa choosing to ignore the transfer window has not dampened my mood.

You should not screw with me by the way. I watched Top Boy over the weekend. I'll go all menace to society up in here.

Laugh That's true failure

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:53 am

Predictive text on phone Shah. Saw it but quite liked it so thought I'd leave it.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:54 am

Isn't notch the guy who invented Minecraft?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:56 am

Morning notches.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:59 am

Top notch entrance Tino

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:00 am

It will be beautiful to start the day with 'Fist Notches'

Eventually we will have a language all of our own.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:00 am

Thanks rICk.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:02 am

Shah wrote:Eventually we will have a language all of our own.

We can than bask in the CC exclusivity and snobbery more than we do now!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:23 am

rick_dagless wrote:

More is better, unless you're Tino

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:25 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

Are you talking about my c*ck again?

I've told you Shah, I'm not PM'ing you pictures of it. You pervert.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:36 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

Are you talking about my c*ck again?

I've told you Shah, I'm not PM'ing you pictures of it.  You pervert.

If I was talking about your c*ck I would have written notch.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:57 am

I got 99 problems but a notch ain't one.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:00 am

As I'm now here, can we consider these bonus notches?

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:00 am

seanmichaels wrote:I got 99 problems but a notch ain't one.

Truth at last.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:02 am

How many bitches do you have on your bedpost?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:04 am

As my hearing's bad I occasionally have to ask the wife to turn the tv up a bitch.

She thinks I'm insulting her in an Italian accent

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:24 am

Buenos Notches

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:39 am

It is a not chilly here today, the wind is biting

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:42 am

rick_dagless wrote:It is a not chilly here today, the wind is biting

The difference between you and Rowley, Rowley's got style*

(The apocalypse beckons)

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:45 am

I have never been accused of being stylish Shah, so no surprise there...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:57 am

You've never worn a m*nb*g either so it's possible you've got the better end of the deal

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:04 am

superflyweight wrote:Buenos Notches
Keep up Super, I did that one (to nary a titter I might add, nary a titter)

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:16 am

Shah wrote:You've never worn a m*nb*g either so it's possible you've got the better end of the deal

Or had a Radox bath, something which I really feel I should rectify...

DAVE wrote:Keep up Super, I did that one (to nary a titter I might add, nary a titter)

I SALTS'd rather than LOL'd DAVE if that helps

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:23 am

Cheers Rick, I knew I could count on you.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:33 am

DAVE667 wrote:
superflyweight wrote:Buenos Notches
Keep up Super, I did that one (to nary a titter I might add, nary a titter)

I noticed that after I posted Dave. I would have tittered had I seen it first. These idiots don't deserve us and our brilliant jokes and clever word play.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:54 am

I've got your back DAVE...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:05 am

Cheers guys, just wish Tina was hear to make it a fabulous triumvirate of unwavering support

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:13 am

DAVE667 wrote:Cheers guys, just wish Tina was hear to make it a fabulous triumvirate of unwavering support

Can't think of anything as good as "turning the tv up a bitch" or "Buenos Notches".

I p*ssed myself laughing out loud if that's any help.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:17 am

DAVE667 wrote:Cheers guys, just wish Tina was hear to make it a fabulous triumvirate of unwavering support

Can't think of anything as good as "turning the tv up a bitch" or "Buenos Notches".

screw the lot of you.

My bitch on the bedpost comment was equally as good, and visually hysterical. HYSTERICAL I tellz ya.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:18 am

Adam D wrote:

screw the lot of you.

My bitch on the bedpost comment was equally as good, and visually hysterical. HYSTERICAL I tellz ya.

Yep, to be fair that was excellent as well.

Well done to all three of you.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:38 am

I, for one, am now delighted with the outcome. In celebration I may just pop out and disembowel someone whilst screaming "Take that, you notch!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:41 am

Adam D wrote:

screw the lot of you.

Can I just say that I shall now be watching the remainder of "Making a Murderer" with that comment in mind...if it helps, which it probably doesn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next