The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+11
Dolphin Ziggler
Adam D
Pal Joey
rIck_dAgless
Rowley
Galted
JuliusHMarx
superflyweight
Mind the windows Tino.
ShahenshahG
seanmichaels
15 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 15 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Thu 21 Jan 2016, 2:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 15 Hugh-Jackman15

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 15 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 08 Feb 2016, 7:50 am

That's what mobile phones and youtube are for mate! Smile

Last week in work here today depsite their best efforts s but got so much to do I will not be getting a wind down period dangnammit.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 15 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 08 Feb 2016, 8:00 am

I wish I'd had my phone out my friend, that was a memory worth recording. I'm just not in the habit of recording or taking pictures when I eat and normally put my phone aside in company.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 08 Feb 2016, 8:05 am

Funny as feck......

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 08 Feb 2016, 8:39 am

Morning sean, how are you this fine Monday?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 08 Feb 2016, 8:57 am

Morning all.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 08 Feb 2016, 9:06 am

Morning Tino, how was the rugger?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 08 Feb 2016, 9:15 am

rick_dagless wrote:Morning Tino, how was the rugger?

We lost mate. Disappointing but we actually played pretty well. Only lost by 4 points and they are 2nd in the league so we took that as a moral victory! I played full-back which was entertaining as well. Had to run around and tackle far more than playing scrum half. I was f*cking knackered by the end of the game.

Then I spent the late afternoon and evening watching England v Scotland and drinking obscene amounts of alcohol. I was as rough as a badgers arse in the morning.

How was your weekend?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 08 Feb 2016, 9:24 am

Sounds like a good effort nonetheless mate so well done.

Glad we beat Scotland, though it was not pretty...

My weekend was good cheers, and even Newcastle managed a win.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 08 Feb 2016, 9:31 am

Wonder how Jeff is getting on in Florida.  I have been scouring the news for reports of a man from Yorkshire being hospitalised trying to cross a 6 lane highway.

"By eck, tha horses move quickly over ere".

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon 08 Feb 2016, 9:52 am

Morning!

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 08 Feb 2016, 9:53 am

Morning Alistair.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon 08 Feb 2016, 10:04 am

How's it going, Tino?

Catch the rugby on the weekend?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 08 Feb 2016, 10:08 am

Tino wrote:Wonder how Jeff is getting on in Florida. I have been scouring the news for reports of a man from Yorkshire being hospitalised trying to cross a 6 lane highway.

"By eck, tha horses move quickly over ere"

He is probably loving the fact that he is the slimmest person in a 100 mile radius...

Morning Alistair.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 08 Feb 2016, 10:08 am

Alistair wrote:How's it going, Tino?

Catch the rugby on the weekend?

All good thanks, you?

Yep I saw whole of the England game and the Ireland v Wales game.  I love the 6N.  It might not be on a par with the Southern hemisphere in terms of skill but it is such a great tournament for the fans.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Feb 2016, 10:14 am

Morning Notches, some silly notch has driven into another silly notch on my way to work this morning, silly notch A driving too quickly for the road conditions and silly notch B tried to pull out into traffic not giving silly notch A enough time to slow down. hard to say who the silliest notch was. However, apart from silly notch A being badly shaken and the side of her car stoved in, all appeared to be well so I went to work and left it to the professionals

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 08 Feb 2016, 10:19 am

DAVE667 wrote: the professionals

What the hell were Cowley, Doyle and Bodie doing in Bradders?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Feb 2016, 10:23 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
DAVE667 wrote: the professionals

What the hell were Cowley, Doyle and Bodie doing in Bradders?
They spent most of their time walking past the town hall clock huddled very closely together

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon 08 Feb 2016, 10:29 am

Morning, Rick.

All good thanks, Tino.

I watched England v Scotland, thought it was a good result personally; i know the Scots have the Wooden Spoon locked firmly in their cabinet but they are a much improved side. Do think Farrell is still a petulant Mr Winklechops and would much prefer Cipriani in their but it's what it is. I do feel we are going to go back to the Johnno era and be undisciplined in the breakdown.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 08 Feb 2016, 10:36 am

Alistair wrote:Morning, Rick.

All good thanks, Tino.

I watched England v Scotland, thought it was a good result personally; i know the Scots have the Wooden Spoon locked firmly in their cabinet but they are a much improved side. Do think Farrell is still a petulant Mr Winklechops and would much prefer Cipriani in their but it's what it is. I do feel we are going to go back to the Johnno era and be undisciplined in the breakdown.

England would have had a line out 5 metres from the Scottish line had Farrell not shoved Laidlaw into touch. He struggles to control himself sometimes.

The breakdown is still an issue, you're not wrong there. Pretty slow ball throughout that game. He clearly doesn't rate the 'genuine' 7's we have at the moment so unless he makes one or finds one, we are going to have to make do.

Billy Vunipola was immense, and I thought George Kruis was outstanding. Both in the line out and the loose.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon 08 Feb 2016, 10:48 am

Yes, it was a petulant shove. He did something similar last year against them, hitting a tackle after the ball had gone.

Vunipola was immense, can't disagree there. Though Danny Care was poor, which was surprising.

Italy might give Jones an opportunity to change a few things, but i wouldn't underestimate them, they were desperately unlucky against the French.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 08 Feb 2016, 10:52 am

Morning from the SHP. (Shah... what's the P for? Precinct?)

I used to stay up or set the alarm for 6N matches but got let down too many times. Might catch some of the matches near the business end of the comp though.

We had the 7s here on the weekend. Pipped by the Kiwis after the final siren of course. Not surprised. I also watched some of the Auckland nines (RL) and some of the ODIs. England doing well in SA; Oz just lost the series in NZ a couple of hours ago. I reckon they'll run through us in the Tests as well.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon 08 Feb 2016, 11:10 am

Was there some controversy in that match, TLD?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 08 Feb 2016, 11:33 am

There's controversy in every match these days it seems, Al.

Which one? The Rugby 7s?
The Kiwis did have 8 players on the field for one of their tries in the group match....  but who's counting? (bloody cheats!!!)
Actually, it probably worked in our favour with an "easier" draw - some did say. They didn't make too much of a fuss of it.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon 08 Feb 2016, 11:43 am

I was referring to the cricket, something between Wade and Marsh?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 08 Feb 2016, 11:47 am

Marsh hit the ball onto his foot and was caught & bowled by Matt Henry.

The 'issue' was Henry didn't appeal properly... he raised his hands and looked at the umpire but gave no verbal appeal.
Anyway, it was referred by the umpire to the 3rd umpire and correctly given out. Clutching at straws on M Marsh's part.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon 08 Feb 2016, 11:49 am

Ahh, that's what it was then, storm in a teacup.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 08 Feb 2016, 11:54 am

Maybe he said a soft "Howzat?" but it wasn't heard by the umpire nor was it picked up on the mikes.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 08 Feb 2016, 12:25 pm

The Loaded Dog wrote:Maybe he said a soft "Howzat?" but it wasn't heard by the umpire nor was it picked up on the mikes.

They never shout 'howzat' anymore do they? Just a general shout or scream in the vague direction of the umpire.

Stuart Broad annoys me, he shouts and runs off down the pitch and barely even looks back at the umpire.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 08 Feb 2016, 1:42 pm

I've been trying to locate a non-sports post on this section this morning, but can't. What's wrong with you lot?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 08 Feb 2016, 1:44 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:I've been trying to locate a non-sports post on this section this morning, but can't. What's wrong with you lot?

It is sh*t on here today.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 08 Feb 2016, 1:55 pm

Afternoon all

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 08 Feb 2016, 1:58 pm

'Sup riCK.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 08 Feb 2016, 2:05 pm

Stuff and tings Fam... You?

To be honest this site has been crashing on me all afternoon so not sure how everyone else is getting on?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Feb 2016, 2:09 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:I've been trying to locate a non-sports post on this section this morning, but can't. What's wrong with you lot?
I posted about two silly notches who can't drive...do I win a prize?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 08 Feb 2016, 2:09 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Stuff and tings Fam... You?

To be honest this site has been crashing on me all afternoon so not sure how everyone else is getting on?

I thought mine kept freezing up but then I realised no one was posting.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 08 Feb 2016, 2:10 pm

Afternoon. Had to size up some gardening work at ex's sister this morning. Popped into for coffee with ex as I had agreed to go and see old neighbour. Poor sod lost the last of her 3 sisters the oth day. Bit windy, causing havoc with my receders

Think jones is going to set up side depending on oppo each time. Saturday all about a solid if unspectacular game plan. Anyone see JW as pundit in Ireland game? Crikey he has aged in retirement.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 08 Feb 2016, 2:16 pm

Just got back from the embassy. They said why did you do all that rubbish all you needed to do was give it to us and we would have attested both for the same fee we're charging you now. So last 3 weeks have been a complete and utter waste in time effort and money. F*cking notches.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 08 Feb 2016, 2:23 pm

Did you burn an effigy of Obama outside US embassy to save a wasted trip?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 08 Feb 2016, 2:31 pm

I like Obama he's our greatest asset and the number one spy...but you don't need to know that.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 08 Feb 2016, 2:49 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-35519757

A new low?!

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 08 Feb 2016, 7:54 pm

I went to a basketball game on Friday night, London Lions beat Sheffield Sharks 90-84. Went onto the basketball section to post this but it's not very prolific and I was afraid that there might be a loner hiding out in one of the threads like one of those old Japanese who doesn't know WWII's over.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 09 Feb 2016, 6:29 am

So what we get drunk
So what we smoke weed
We're just having fun
We don't care who sees
So what we go out
That's how it's supposed to be
Living young and wild and free

Uh, uh huh
So what I keep 'em rolled up
Saggin' my pants not caring what I show
Keep it real with my niggas
Keep it player for the hoes
And look clean don't it?
Washed it the other day, watch how you lean on it
Give me some 501's jeans on and roll joints bigger than King Kong's fingers
And smoke them hoes down 'till they stingers
You a class clown and if I skip for the day I'm with you bitch smokin' grade A

You know what? It's like I'm seventeen again
Peach fuzz on my face
Lookin', on the case
Tryna find a hella taste
Oh My God, I'm on the chase
Chevy, its gettin' kinda heavy, relevant, sellin' it
Dippin' away, time keep slippin' away
Zip in the safe, flippin' for pay
Tippin' like I'm drippin' in paint
Up front four blunts, like "Khalifa put the weed in a J"

So what we get drunk
So what we smoke weed
We're just having fun
We don't care who sees
So what we go out

Uh, and now I don't even care
'Cause me and my team in here
There's gon' be some weed in the air
Tell 'em Mac

Blowin' everywhere we goin'
And now ya knowin'
When I step right up
Get my lighter so I can light up

That's how it should be done
Soon as you thinkin' you're down
Find how to turn things around
Now things are looking up

From the ground up
Pound up
It's Taylor Gang
So turn my sound up
And mount up
And do my thang

Now I'm chillin'
Fresh outta class feelin'
Like I'm on my own
And I could probably own a building
Got my own car
No job, no children
Had this science project
Me and Mac killed it

T-H-C
M-A-C
D-E-V
H-D-3
High as me
This is us
We gon' fuss
And we gon' fight
And we gon' roll
And live our life

So what we get drunk
So what we smoke weed
We're just having fun
We don't care who sees
So what we go out

Yea, roll one, smoke one
When you live like this you're supposed to party
Roll one, smoke one, and we all just having fun
So we just, roll one, smoke one
When you live like this you're supposed to party
Roll one, smoke one, and we all just having fun

So what we get drunk
So what we smoke weed
We're just having fun
We don't care who sees
So what we go out

FIST NOTCHES

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 09 Feb 2016, 6:48 am

Morning Shah what's occuring?

Sick

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 09 Feb 2016, 7:08 am

Nothing much, just a bit of music, a bit of energy drink and some crisps and mars bar. Dull start to the morning but the music has made it bearable. How about yours?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 09 Feb 2016, 8:13 am

ShahenshahG wrote:a bit of energy drink and some crisps and mars bar.

For breakfast! Your insides must be a mess, Shah.

Morning all.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 09 Feb 2016, 8:17 am

Morning Tino, insides generally are.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 09 Feb 2016, 8:32 am

Not much happening here Shah just completing handover at the moment so very tedious...

Morning Tino

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 09 Feb 2016, 8:54 am

What a guy!
http://www.theguardian.com/film/2016/feb/09/hugh-jackman-posts-sun-safety-appeal-after-getting-skin-cancer-removed

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 09 Feb 2016, 9:29 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:What a guy!
http://www.theguardian.com/film/2016/feb/09/hugh-jackman-posts-sun-safety-appeal-after-getting-skin-cancer-removed

Man says sun can damage skin.

What a f*cking hero. Where would we be without his insight.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 09 Feb 2016, 9:30 am

We'd all be wearing sunglasses indoors.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next