The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Thu 21 Jan 2016, 4:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Hugh-Jackman15

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Posts : 13330
Join date : 2012-05-25
Location : Virgin

Back to top Go down


The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 09 Feb 2016, 2:55 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:
DAVE wrote:ANOTHER f*cking accident on my road this morning. Scooter notch driven slap bang into a car. Completely the scooter notch's fault as they clearly thought they owned the f*cking road despite driving what basically amounts to a hairdryer with wheels. One side of the road blocked, no-one out taking care of the traffic congestion so everyman for themselves. Took me an hour to get in.

Same thing happened to me, we could've been close to breach of CC rules on not meeting...
What road was this on Rick? You may have been dangerously close to my lair house.

I was on Gain Lane mate so I suspect we may be OK...

Do all the road names rhyme to keep things simple?

Chive Drive?
Eat Street?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 18486
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Tue 09 Feb 2016, 2:57 pm

Revenue avenue.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Posts : 22053
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 47
Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 09 Feb 2016, 3:00 pm

8 am in florida. Damn you Rowley. Enjoy your hols you miserable sod.

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15647
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 35
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 09 Feb 2016, 3:00 pm

This is why TSMR seeks comfort in Seans arms

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15647
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 35
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Tue 09 Feb 2016, 3:02 pm

Up and at em Shah. The Epcot centre today. Disney Hollywood yesterday. The Indiana Jones stunt show was excellent.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Posts : 22053
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 47
Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 09 Feb 2016, 3:34 pm

Mission:Space, Test Track, good stuff. You have to go and see Turtle Talk with Crush - hysterically funny

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Posts : 19825
Join date : 2011-07-01
Location : Paisley Park

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 09 Feb 2016, 5:07 pm

Crush is my blood brother.

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15647
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 35
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Galted Tue 09 Feb 2016, 8:11 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:1. What is the longest running musical in the history of Broadway?
2. The Antoinette Perry Award for Excellence in Theatre is more commonly known as what?
3. Which Rodgers & Hammerstein musical originally starred Mary Martin as Maria Rainer?
4. Another Suitcase in Another Hall and You Must Love Me are songs from which musical?
5. Which musical was based on the short novel Goodbye To Berlin, features the character Sally Bowles and opened on Broadway in 1966?
6. What year did Mamma Mia open in the West End?
7. For one point what is the oldest theatre still in use in London – a) Theatre Royal, Drury Lane b) Theatre Royal, Haymarket or c) The Royal Opera House, Covent Garden. For the second point what century and decade did it first open?
8. Who wrote the book for the musical We Will Rock You, based on the songs of Queen?
9. The Society of West End Theatre Awards were renamed in 1984 after which actor?
10. What is the longest running musical in the history of the West End?

I've been to a musical before. It was sh1t.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 12714
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : wfh

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Hibbz Tue 09 Feb 2016, 9:43 pm

10. The Mousetrap?

ps what's happened to my badge it resembles an echo in prose now?

HibbzHibbzHibbzHibbzHibbzHibbzHibbzHibbzHibbzHibbz

Hibbz
hibbz
hibbz

Posts : 2104
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : Right here.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Galted Tue 09 Feb 2016, 10:24 pm

Hibbz wrote:10. The Mousetrap?

ps what's happened to my badge it resembles an echo in prose now?

HibbzHibbzHibbzHibbzHibbzHibbzHibbzHibbzHibbzHibbz

Fame. Thanks for asking. Not the worst experience of my life but it was pretty silly.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 12714
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : wfh

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 10 Feb 2016, 8:40 am

Fist notches.

'sup Shah

Sick

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 12045
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 10 Feb 2016, 9:09 am

Morning ScRicko

Chilly morn but enjoying the extra light a bit. Knackered but gamely soldiering on until this afternoon where I get my car back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omYKI8RJaIg

Dance RICK DANCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCE!

How's things with you? Still chaotic or has handover been completed?

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15647
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 35
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 10 Feb 2016, 9:38 am

Still chaos here dangnammit...

Today is the last day I will officially give a F**k

It is pretty cold here too, but lovely sunrise, which makes it all the better.

Keep forgetting it is Valentines day on Sunday, and although neither of us do a big deal, I must remember a card...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 12045
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 10 Feb 2016, 10:01 am

rick_dagless wrote:Still chaos here dangnammit...

Today is the last day I will officially give a F**k

It is pretty cold here too, but lovely sunrise, which makes it all the better.

Keep forgetting it is Valentines day on Sunday, and although neither of us do a big deal, I must remember a card...

You deserve two more weeks there for your penance

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15647
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 35
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 10 Feb 2016, 10:36 am

Good morning all.

One of the many reasons I love Mrs Windows dearly, is that she really couldn't give a f*ck about Valentines day. She hates it more than anyone I know. If I got her a card she would give me sh*t for it.

She is a f*cking great woman.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 18486
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 10 Feb 2016, 10:52 am

My wife made the mistake of asking me for a valentines gift once. Just like serial dave's wife - it only ever happened once.

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15647
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 35
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 10 Feb 2016, 10:56 am

Mine just expects a valentines card, barring that we are good, this year will be Deadpool film and a pizza probably...

Morning Tino

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 12045
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 10 Feb 2016, 10:58 am

ShahenshahG wrote:My wife made the mistake of asking me for a valentines gift once. Just like serial dave's wife - it only ever happened once.

It would expensive for you though? 4 gifts at one time.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 18486
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 10 Feb 2016, 11:02 am

To be honest they were more than satisfied with just the one massacre.

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15647
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 35
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 10 Feb 2016, 11:08 am

Shah wrote:To be honest they were more than satisfied with just the one massacre.

Kill the first one and news travels...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 12045
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Wed 10 Feb 2016, 11:14 am

God there is a right northern bast@rd on BBC news. Off some program on telly where they get a handout to start their lives over. Looks like rab c nesbitt

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Posts : 13330
Join date : 2012-05-25
Location : Virgin

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 10 Feb 2016, 11:15 am

seanmichaels wrote:God there is a right northern bast@rd on BBC news. Off some program on telly where they get a handout to start their lives over. Looks like rab c nesbitt

Jeff's in Florida so it can't be him.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 18486
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Pal Joey Wed 10 Feb 2016, 12:10 pm

Had to go to a funeral service for a well known architect today. Not enough space so it overflowed into the next hall. It was a really high tech set up in a series of comfortable buildings. It was a near perfect day here - a balmy 30 deg, faint sea breeze... perfect skies.

This guy was one of the few humble decent chaps who was one of my design tutors at uni. (the rest were mostly arrogant bumholes) He was so low key; a selfless giver and he did so much for people in remote places. In fact, he wrote the methodology on how to survey, assess then design and build whatever was required. Also did some projects in Nepal, SA, NZ, China and even run down neighbourhoods in NY.

I must say that it was probably one of the best Leftie services one could go to. A mix of bush hats and open neck shirts and suits and ties.
So much thought had gone into the speeches. Poems and analogies with nature... with some funny stories about this man's very interesting life.
It went on for a while... about 5 talks of about 30-40 mins each. An aboriginal and Maori "goodbye" too. No name mentioned by the local woman - as is the custom - and a eucalyptus branch was added on top just before the cremation. It was quite an emotional and powerful experience.

I feel a little sad yet inspired at the same time.
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Posts : 51002
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : The Antipodes

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Wed 10 Feb 2016, 12:17 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:My wife made the mistake of asking me for a valentines gift once. Just like serial dave's wife - it only ever happened once.
As long as I buy the wife a Chinese meal she'll be happy. She does look for any reason to have a "celebration meal" though. I had to tell her that the semi finals of the X-Factor is not a cause for celebration. The death of celebrities would count but with the body count being sky high already we'd both be needing gastric bands by March.

No accidents on the way to work but I was still late as I felt compelled to go out of my way to cause one!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 10 Feb 2016, 1:20 pm

Apparently "we" have to do something this year. Last year we got really peed and fell asleep. It was dirrrty.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Posts : 23681
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 31
Location : Stuck in England

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Wed 10 Feb 2016, 1:53 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Apparently "we" have to do something this year. Last year we got really peed and fell asleep. It was dirrrty.
Falling asleep in each other's p!ss sounds disgusting....Sean would probably disagree

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 10 Feb 2016, 2:41 pm

Chorizo and butterbean soup, crap sushi...

7.5/10

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 12045
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 10 Feb 2016, 2:52 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Chorizo and butterbean soup, crap sushi...

7.5/10

You love your choreetho don't you, riCK?  You quite often have that.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 18486
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 10 Feb 2016, 2:55 pm

I do indeed mate, I use it a lot in my own cooking also, fantastic in omelettes...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 12045
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 10 Feb 2016, 2:56 pm

rick_dagless wrote:I do indeed mate, I use it a lot in my own cooking also, fantastic in omelettes...

I like a nice omelette now and again. Haven't had one for years.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 18486
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 10 Feb 2016, 3:01 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:I do indeed mate, I use it a lot in my own cooking also, fantastic in omelettes...

I like a nice omelette now and again.  Haven't had one for years.

I can fully recommend a spam omelette with some mixed herbs and black pepper, the saltyness of the spam sets of the dish just lovely...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 12045
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 10 Feb 2016, 3:06 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:I do indeed mate, I use it a lot in my own cooking also, fantastic in omelettes...

I like a nice omelette now and again.  Haven't had one for years.

I can fully recommend a spam omelette with some mixed herbs and black pepper, the saltyness of the spam sets of the dish just lovely...

l*l

Can take the boy out of the North-West.....

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 18486
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 10 Feb 2016, 3:11 pm

True story Tino me old son, but it really is quite nice, would be some good protein for your rugby pursuits also.


rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 12045
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 10 Feb 2016, 3:13 pm

rick_dagless wrote:True story Tino me old son, but it really is quite nice, would be some good protein for your rugby pursuits also.


Got training tonight. Could nip home and rustle up an omelette before I go. We have herbs and black pepper but might have to find The Asda for some spam.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 18486
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 10 Feb 2016, 3:19 pm

You will not regret it, dry fry the cubes of spam, then use the juices from the spam to fry the omelette in... Belter!

You wouldn't get proper food like this in London...

Though saying that, there is probably a f***ing hipster cafe serving only Spam out of old shoes, that can only be reached by unicycle, but it will probably cost you the soul of your first born to procure said repast!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 12045
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 10 Feb 2016, 3:23 pm

rick_dagless wrote:You will not regret it, dry fry the cubes of spam, then use the juices from the spam to fry the omelette in... Belter!

You wouldn't get proper food like this in London...

Though saying that, there is probably a f***ing hipster cafe serving only Spam, out of old shoes that can only be reached by unicycle, but it will probably cost you the soul of your first born to procure said repast!

I might have a dash at that.

There is a c*nts hipster cafe that serves cereal at £4.50 a bowl in Laaandan.  It had its windows put through not that long ago by some leftie vandals.  Not sure if I blame the owners for selling a bowl of Shreddies at that price or the f*cking morons that eat there.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 18486
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 10 Feb 2016, 3:26 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:You will not regret it, dry fry the cubes of spam, then use the juices from the spam to fry the omelette in... Belter!

You wouldn't get proper food like this in London...

Though saying that, there is probably a f***ing hipster cafe serving only Spam, out of old shoes that can only be reached by unicycle, but it will probably cost you the soul of your first born to procure said repast!

I might have a dash at that.

There is a c*nts hipster cafe that serves cereal at £4.50 a bowl in Laaandan.  It had its windows put through not that long ago by some leftie vandals.  Not sure if I blame the owners for selling a bowl of Shreddies at that price or the f*cking morons that eat there.

It is a sad state of affairs that I am not surprised... Do they serve it in bowls? Or jam jars on artisan slate?

I hate it when i get served food from S**t things, or drinks out of something that was not made to drink from...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 12045
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 10 Feb 2016, 3:28 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Do they serve it in bowls? Or jam jars on artisan slate?  

I have no idea. I can tell you that the two guys who own it have beards, Ramones t-shirts and dirty Converse trainers though.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 18486
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 10 Feb 2016, 3:34 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:Do they serve it in bowls? Or jam jars on artisan slate?  

I have no idea.  I can tell you that the two guys who own it have beards, Ramones t-shirts and dirty Converse trainers though.

I know the type, they wouldn't know a Ramones song if someone put it on their gramaphone, let alone been on a skateboard... C**nts

Leeds is full of them, Bradford not so much

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 12045
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Adam D Wed 10 Feb 2016, 3:59 pm

French onion soup (or is it just onion soup in Paris?). Cheesy crouton melted in the bowl. €9 

6/10

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Posts : 23684
Join date : 2011-01-24
Age : 47
Location : Parts Unknown

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Wed 10 Feb 2016, 4:08 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:Do they serve it in bowls? Or jam jars on artisan slate?  

I have no idea.  I can tell you that the two guys who own it have beards, Ramones t-shirts and dirty Converse trainers though.

I know the type, they wouldn't know a Ramones song if someone put it on their gramaphone, let alone been on a skateboard... C**nts

Leeds is full of them, Bradford not so much
We have a whole different type of c*nt in Bradders...filthy, demented, scrounging c*nts who deserve to be wiped from existence and would fight like a cat in a bag if the came within 20 miles of hot soapy water or the offer of an honest day's work

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Wed 10 Feb 2016, 4:08 pm

Morning/afternoon all. Kennedy space centre today. Lot to live up to after the excellent recommendations by jules yesterday.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Posts : 22053
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 47
Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 10 Feb 2016, 4:13 pm

DAVE wrote:We have a whole different type of c*nt in Bradders...filthy, demented, scrounging c*nts who deserve to be wiped from existence and would fight like a cat in a bag if the came within 20 miles of hot soapy water or the offer of an honest day's work

Hard to tell apart from the Leeds hipsters though mate...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 12045
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 10 Feb 2016, 4:18 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
DAVE wrote:We have a whole different type of c*nt in Bradders...filthy, demented, scrounging c*nts who deserve to be wiped from existence and would fight like a cat in a bag if the came within 20 miles of hot soapy water or the offer of an honest day's work

Hard to tell apart from the Leeds hipsters though mate...

It is the beard thing that winds me up more than anything else.

Having a beard actually used to single you out as a little bit different. Now, every c*nt has got one and all the hipsters have merged into one seething mass of c*ntness.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 18486
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 10 Feb 2016, 4:28 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:
DAVE wrote:We have a whole different type of c*nt in Bradders...filthy, demented, scrounging c*nts who deserve to be wiped from existence and would fight like a cat in a bag if the came within 20 miles of hot soapy water or the offer of an honest day's work

Hard to tell apart from the Leeds hipsters though mate...

It is the beard thing that winds me up more than anything else.  

Having a beard actually used to single you out as a little bit different.  Now, every c*nt has got one and all the hipsters have merged into one seething mass of c*ntness.

The top knot F**ks me off more to be honest, and anyone who wears a band shirt that was not bought when seeing said band, kinda gets on my Bristols as well.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 12045
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Wed 10 Feb 2016, 4:48 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:
DAVE wrote:We have a whole different type of c*nt in Bradders...filthy, demented, scrounging c*nts who deserve to be wiped from existence and would fight like a cat in a bag if the came within 20 miles of hot soapy water or the offer of an honest day's work

Hard to tell apart from the Leeds hipsters though mate...

It is the beard thing that winds me up more than anything else.  

Having a beard actually used to single you out as a little bit different.  Now, every c*nt has got one and all the hipsters have merged into one seething mass of c*ntness.

The top knot F**ks me off more to be honest, and anyone who wears a band shirt that was not bought when seeing said band, kinda gets on my Bristols as well.
Right on brother, tell it like it is. I hate in no particular order

Kids in RAMONES shirts...for one thing the Ramones were sh!t (don't care that Lemmy liked 'em, they were sh!t)

Every c*nt and his sister in AC/DC shirts they bought from The ASDA then when you ask them to name their favourite AC/DC track they say "Sweet Child o' Mine" or try to hum the riff and it's clear they've confused AC/DC with Status Quo.

Anyone in a band shirt that's deliberately "distressed" to make them appear that they bought it at the gig when they were clearly not even born (teenagers in NIRVANA shirts, I'm talking to you)


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 10 Feb 2016, 4:53 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:
DAVE wrote:We have a whole different type of c*nt in Bradders...filthy, demented, scrounging c*nts who deserve to be wiped from existence and would fight like a cat in a bag if the came within 20 miles of hot soapy water or the offer of an honest day's work

Hard to tell apart from the Leeds hipsters though mate...

It is the beard thing that winds me up more than anything else.  

Having a beard actually used to single you out as a little bit different.  Now, every c*nt has got one and all the hipsters have merged into one seething mass of c*ntness.

The top knot F**ks me off more to be honest, and anyone who wears a band shirt that was not bought when seeing said band, kinda gets on my Bristols as well.
Right on brother, tell it like it is. I hate in no particular order

Kids in RAMONES shirts...for one thing the Ramones were sh!t (don't care that Lemmy liked 'em, they were sh!t)

Every c*nt and his sister in AC/DC shirts they bought from The ASDA then when you ask them to name their favourite AC/DC track they say "Sweet Child o' Mine" or try to hum the riff and it's clear they've confused AC/DC with Status Quo.

Anyone in a band shirt that's deliberately "distressed" to make them appear that they bought it at the gig when they were clearly not even born (teenagers in NIRVANA shirts, I'm talking to you)


Yep, all of these, I have actually heard someone in a Ramones top asking what the 5h1t playing in the pub was, when it was a Ramones track...

I bet the picture of the Kardashian bint in a slayer top nearly sent you over the top DAVE... (though Slayers reply was pretty cool)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Posts : 12045
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Wed 10 Feb 2016, 4:56 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:
DAVE wrote:We have a whole different type of c*nt in Bradders...filthy, demented, scrounging c*nts who deserve to be wiped from existence and would fight like a cat in a bag if the came within 20 miles of hot soapy water or the offer of an honest day's work

Hard to tell apart from the Leeds hipsters though mate...

It is the beard thing that winds me up more than anything else.  

Having a beard actually used to single you out as a little bit different.  Now, every c*nt has got one and all the hipsters have merged into one seething mass of c*ntness.

The top knot F**ks me off more to be honest, and anyone who wears a band shirt that was not bought when seeing said band, kinda gets on my Bristols as well.
Right on brother, tell it like it is. I hate in no particular order

Kids in RAMONES shirts...for one thing the Ramones were sh!t (don't care that Lemmy liked 'em, they were sh!t)

Every c*nt and his sister in AC/DC shirts they bought from The ASDA then when you ask them to name their favourite AC/DC track they say "Sweet Child o' Mine" or try to hum the riff and it's clear they've confused AC/DC with Status Quo.

Anyone in a band shirt that's deliberately "distressed" to make them appear that they bought it at the gig when they were clearly not even born (teenagers in NIRVANA shirts, I'm talking to you)


Yep, all of these, I have actually heard someone in a Ramones top asking what the 5h1t playing in the pub was, when it was a Ramones track...

I bet the picture of the Kardashian bint in a slayer top nearly sent you over the top DAVE... (though Slayers reply was pretty cool)
I'm unaware of this Rick which is surprising given the Kardashian wh*re is every f*cking where these days

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Adam D Wed 10 Feb 2016, 4:59 pm

Rowley wrote:Morning/afternoon all. Kennedy space centre today. Lot to live up to after the excellent recommendations by jules yesterday.
As I was also ignored when saying hello from a foreign land, I will bid you hello Mr Rowley

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Posts : 23684
Join date : 2011-01-24
Age : 47
Location : Parts Unknown

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Wed 10 Feb 2016, 5:04 pm

I gather Jules has suggested the pipe, velveteen smoking jacket and silk slippers exhibit is well worth the wait.

I have a sneaking suspicion it's just a load of pictures of Hugh Hefner in a portacabin though.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum