The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+11
Dolphin Ziggler
Adam D
Pal Joey
rIck_dAgless
Rowley
Galted
JuliusHMarx
superflyweight
Mind the windows Tino.
ShahenshahG
seanmichaels
15 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Thu 21 Jan 2016, 2:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Hugh-Jackman15

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Pal Joey Fri 12 Feb 2016, 9:13 am

Didn't realise he was bald.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 12 Feb 2016, 9:13 am

DAVE667 wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:bald, tattooed and bad tempered.

Serial?
ShahenshahG wrote:Wrestling type build, very tall, heavily muscled,
Definitely not me, Tina.

I ignored that bit.

But I can't ignore that Shah is insulting you. I think you two need a straightener. Out on the cobbles (have to be up north as southerners call a stone a cobble. C*nts).

The Immovable Object versus the The Unstoppable Force.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 12 Feb 2016, 9:16 am

I went up for a funeral...  

Me too. How was yours?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Feb 2016, 9:20 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Didn't realise he was bald.
If you spent less time highlighting the tips of your bloody hair and more time paying attention to the less stupid stuff we wrote on here, you'd know this sh!t....good grief!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 12 Feb 2016, 9:22 am

DAVE667 wrote:
If you spent less time highlighting the tips of your bloody hair and more time paying attention to the less stupid stuff we wrote on here, you'd know this sh!t....good grief!

What tips? I think you're confusing me with raf.

You know, the one with the orange jet ski... on a lake hundreds of miles from the ocean... way up on the highveld.

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Fri 12 Feb 2016, 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 12 Feb 2016, 9:22 am

DAVE667 wrote:

Poor TLD, he's been mistaken for Raf. Apologise right now Serial or go to the naughty step.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Feb 2016, 9:24 am

DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:bald, tattooed and bad tempered.

Serial?
ShahenshahG wrote:Wrestling type build, very tall, heavily muscled,
Definitely not me, Tina.

I ignored that bit.

But I can't ignore that Shah is insulting you.  I think you two need a straightener.  Out on the cobbles (have to be up north as southerners call a stone a cobble.  C*nts).

The Immovable Object versus the The Unstoppable Force.
I'm not convinced that beating the snot out of an Asian fella in Bradford is going to be the best way for me to live a quiet bomb-under-the-car, hallway-full-of-liquid-dogsh!t, bangrah-music-played-at-all-hours-outside-my-house-at-all-hours free existence

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 12 Feb 2016, 9:25 am

Thanks Shah.

If only he'd pay more attention but I can understand there's a lot happening on the roads these days.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 12 Feb 2016, 9:25 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:

Me too. How was yours?

As well as can be expected. Young(ish) guy, 38 (same as me) so lots of old pals there. He wasn't actually a close friend of mine, more an old acquaintance but I knew him well enough to want to go and pay my respects. His mum and dad were in bits. Never nice seeing parents bury a child. He didn't have kids himself which is a very small mercy. Typical scouse funeral really, lots of old ladies dressed up to the nines and men with ill fitting suits on. They played 'You'll Never Walk Alone' as his coffin went through the curtain. Had a Liverpool shirt draped over it. All very sad but life moves on.

Lots of reminiscing afterwards and taking the p*ss out of each others physical deterioration which was amusing.

I just went back and read your post. Sounds pretty emotional.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Feb 2016, 9:26 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Poor TLD, he's been mistaken for Raf. Apologise right now Serial or go to the naughty step.
Apologise? Me? Never! To the naughty step it is...bloody people and their sodding hair (grumble)

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 12 Feb 2016, 9:28 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:

Me too. How was yours?

As well as can be expected.  Young(ish) guy, 38 (same as me) so lots of old pals there.  He wasn't actually a close friend of mine, more an old acquaintance but I knew him well enough to want to go and pay my respects.  His mum and dad were in bits.  Never nice seeing parents bury a child.  He didn't have kids himself which is a very small mercy.  Typical scouse funeral really, lots of old ladies dressed up to the nines and men with ill fitting suits on.  They played 'You'll Never Walk Alone' as his coffin went through the curtain.  Had a Liverpool shirt draped over it.  All very sad but life moves on.

Lots of reminiscing afterwards and taking the p*ss out of each others physical deterioration which was amusing.

I just went back and read your post.  Sounds pretty emotional.  

They played a Van Morrison song at the one I went to. "Have I Told You Lately".
Also Bach Cello Suite #1 in G Major and "Nowhere Else but Here" by the Pigram Brothers.

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Fri 12 Feb 2016, 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 12 Feb 2016, 9:29 am

Tino wrote:They accused me of being a gayer because I talk to men online but they are mostly c*nts so I ignored their insults.

It was good to be back though. Albeit briefly.

L*L out loud, I always feel the same when I go back, lovely place to visit, for a short time...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Feb 2016, 9:34 am

Given we've opted for morbidity...it's my Mum's birthday tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 12 Feb 2016, 9:44 am

DAVE667 wrote:Given we've opted for morbidity...it's my Mum's birthday tomorrow

Mate, my thoughts go out to you tomorrow.
Think of my Dad quite a bit and can have a smile at the happy memories. He'd want me to be calm and in control... getting on with my life.

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Fri 12 Feb 2016, 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Feb 2016, 9:48 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:Given we've opted for morbidity...it's my Mum's birthday tomorrow

Mate, my thoughts go out to you tomorrow.
Think of my Dad quite a bit and can have a smile at the happy memories. He'd want me to be calm and in control.

Cheers mate but I'll probably be thinking of my mum. Sure your dad was a great bloke but I didn't know him......

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 12 Feb 2016, 9:52 am

You know this latest news about the magnetic field? My old man was into this sort of thing.
We often talked about how big the universe is... and where does it end... and the concept of endlessness.

Just makes me realise how small we all really are yet in a human lifetime so much can be crammed in.
Think of Lemmy for example... a phucking shooting star who did quite a bit.
Our parents are the same in their own special way. In fact, we all are...

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Feb 2016, 9:57 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:You know this latest news about the magnetic field? My old man was into this sort of thing.
We often talked about how big the universe is... and where does it end... and the concept of endlessness.

Just makes me realise how small we all really are yet in a human lifetime so much can be crammed in.
Think of Lemmy for example... a phucking shooting star who did quite a bit.
Our parents are the same in their own special way. In fact, we all are...
Especially Sean who in his short time on the planet has crammed a fair bit in (fnarr)

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 12 Feb 2016, 10:00 am

I was about to say...

He still has traces of jiz moss on his rear end from a way earlier time

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Feb 2016, 10:02 am

Jiz moss? Is that not like the cosmos then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Feb 2016, 10:05 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3439602/Floyd-Mayweather-rocks-400k-watch-luxury-private-shopping-spree-London.html

Thought Rowley was in America

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 12 Feb 2016, 10:10 am

DAVE667 wrote:Jiz moss? Is that not like the cosmos then?

dunno, just made it up.

The lab in California is very interested to learn more about it though. It must have been a catastrophic collision of massive proportions. The likes of which have never been seen by the human eye before. Traces of the shock waves are still visible through their most powerful microscope, I believe

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Feb 2016, 10:11 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:Jiz moss? Is that not like the cosmos then?

dunno, just made it up.

The lab in California is very interested to learn more about it though. It must have been a catastrophic collision of massive proportions. The likes of which have never been seen by the human eye before. Traces of the shock waves are still visible through their most powerful microscope, I believe

Are you talking about Sean's rectal trauma?

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 12 Feb 2016, 10:14 am

DAVE667 wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3439602/Floyd-Mayweather-rocks-400k-watch-luxury-private-shopping-spree-London.html

Thought Rowley was in America

Floyd ducking another tough challenge

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 12 Feb 2016, 11:31 am

I can'r believe that Adam Johnson has been dumped by his Addidas sponsors

Surely they missed a marketing masterstroke in having him advertising Predator boots

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Feb 2016, 11:41 am

rick_dagless wrote:I can'r believe that Adam Johnson has been dumped by his Addidas sponsors

Surely they missed a marketing masterstroke in having him advertising Predator boots
Splendid work, sir!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri 12 Feb 2016, 11:44 am

DAVE667 wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:I can'r believe that Adam Johnson has been dumped by his Addidas sponsors

HA!

DAVE, what has the beautiful Rachel Riley ever done to offend you?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 12 Feb 2016, 11:51 am

L*L out loud

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Feb 2016, 11:59 am

Alistair wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

HA!

I find her incredibly bland and whilst she's pretty, she's not sexy or "sexy" in the way the media would like to portray her. Yes intelligent women are attractive, I'm also not threatened by her but they stick her on "Strictly.." and she singularly fails to raise the pulse above a flutter despite her fairly obvious physical attributes. There's clearly more to sex appeal that a pretty face, long legs and blonde hair. It's a bit like having a Ferrari and only being able to take the handbrake off and roll it down the drive. It's not Riley's fault and I'm not having a go at her per se, it's the "industry" who appear to have decided that she has to be more than just the clever girl who replaced Carol Voldermort but I do cringe at her complicity in playing a role she's clearly not suited to.

There's also Susannah Reid who decided getting a whacking great pay rise and cushy job wasn't enough, she has to simper her way through interviews and "flirt outrageously" with any male sat on the sofa instead of trying to be a serious journalist and conduct a sensible interview. Again I appreciate that times have changed and "stars" are now protected from being asked difficult questions, but do we need a grown women gushing all over the Prime Minister when he's ripe for being asked such questions as "Why did you leave your daughter in the pub, have you f*cked any other dead animals and what the f*ck is your excuse for the bullsh!t you call "policy"?"

Don't get me wrong, Graham Norton is another who couldn't carry the jock of Wogan, Aspel or Parkinson when it comes to chat show hosting. half the time he may as well sit there making puppy eyes at his guests going "I think you're great!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri 12 Feb 2016, 12:54 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
Alistair wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

HA!

I find her incredibly bland and whilst she's pretty, she's not sexy or "sexy" in the way the media would like to portray her. Yes intelligent women are attractive, I'm also not threatened by her but they stick her on "Strictly.." and she singularly fails to raise the pulse above a flutter despite her fairly obvious physical attributes.  There's clearly more to sex appeal that a pretty face, long legs and blonde hair. It's a bit like having a Ferrari and only being able to take the handbrake off and roll it down the drive.  It's not Riley's fault and I'm not having a go at her per se, it's the "industry" who appear to have decided that she has to be more than just the clever girl who replaced Carol Voldermort but I do cringe at her complicity in playing a role she's clearly not suited to.

There's also Susannah Reid who decided getting a whacking great pay rise and cushy job wasn't enough, she has to simper her way through interviews and "flirt outrageously" with any male sat on the sofa instead of trying to be a serious journalist and conduct a sensible interview. Again I appreciate that times have changed and "stars" are now protected from being asked difficult questions, but do we need a grown women gushing all over the Prime Minister when he's ripe for being asked such questions as "Why did you leave your daughter in the pub, have you f*cked any other dead animals and what the f*ck is your excuse for the bullsh!t you call "policy"?"

Don't get me wrong, Graham Norton is another who couldn't carry the jock of Wogan, Aspel or Parkinson when it comes to chat show hosting. half the time he may as well sit there making puppy eyes at his guests going "I think you're great!"

That explains it!

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 12 Feb 2016, 12:57 pm

2 corned beef and brown sauce baps.

Pack of Walkers ready salted.

A banana.

3 x Maryland chocolate chip cookies.

Outstanding. 9.714/10.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 12 Feb 2016, 3:09 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:2 corned beef and brown sauce baps.

A banana.

Outstanding.  9.714/10.

No-one seems to care Tino Sad
I am pleased you had an outstanding luncheon.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 12 Feb 2016, 3:11 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:2 corned beef and brown sauce baps.

A banana.

Outstanding.  9.714/10.

No-one seems to care Tino  Sad
I am pleased you had an outstanding luncheon.

Thanks Jules.

That was a monstrously long Michaelsing.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Feb 2016, 3:42 pm

Nowt to eat, I'm f*cking starving. Office meeting that went on faaaar to long cos my Supervisor was feeling threatened/pressured into accepting a perfectly sensible security precaution but would only agree to part one. I suggested it was like having a five point racing harness fitted in his car then refusing to ever wear it.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 12 Feb 2016, 4:46 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Nowt to eat, I'm f*cking starving. Office meeting that went on faaaar to long cos my Supervisor was feeling threatened/pressured into accepting a perfectly sensible security precaution but would only agree to part one. I suggested it was like having a five point racing harness fitted in his car then refusing to ever wear it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDK9QqIzhwk

This'll at least improve your mood. Nowt like seeing the kardashians fall flat on their faces

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Sat 13 Feb 2016, 1:30 pm

Mind the windows Beano. wrote:2 corned beef and brown sauce baps.

This could only be more northern if you said you had a ferret up your arris whilst eating it

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Sat 13 Feb 2016, 1:36 pm

Been down with the old man last few days. Poor bugger got spinal compression from tumour and losing ability to walk. Stubborn git managed to cook sausages and mash fried mushrooms Yorkshire puddings and suede and carrots for us on Thursday night. Like watching bambi on ice. Have to agree with stephen fry, if there was a god he is a sick fecker

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Sat 13 Feb 2016, 1:41 pm

Morning Sean. Sorry to hear about the old man. Hope things improve. The USA is wonderful, watching the match at 8 in the morning.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Sat 13 Feb 2016, 4:17 pm

I want you to say you are drinking a can of tetley on your balcony wearin pants and a string vest???? Not in a gay way mind

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Sun 14 Feb 2016, 8:03 pm

Don't waste the thread spilt with some generic Good Morning babble. Make it count people.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Sun 14 Feb 2016, 8:15 pm

I saw As You Like It at the National Theatre and managed to maintain a vague idea of what was going on, a bit of a feather in the Culture Cup's, hat if you ask me.

Whoever does the thread split might want to mention that as well of making mention of the fact that Will Ferrell is a c*nt.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Sun 14 Feb 2016, 8:26 pm

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20