The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cardiff Blues Season Thread 3 - Danny Wilson Appointed Head Coach

+28
glamorganalun
carpet baboon
RiscaGame
True Raven
Steffan
Don Blues
PhilBB
LondonTiger
maestegmafia
Luckless Pedestrian
George Carlin
Stone Motif
Blueschief
wayne
GavinDragon
XR
Seagultaf
Gleision
Kingshu
Cardiff Dave
ScarletSpiderman
Notch
wales606
mikey_dragon
Don Alfonso
Coleman
LordDowlais
VinceWLB
32 posters

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Cardiff Blues Season Thread 3 - Danny Wilson Appointed Head Coach - Page 5 Empty Cardiff Blues Season Thread 3 - Danny Wilson Appointed Head Coach

Post by Guest Wed 23 Dec 2015, 08:54

First topic message reminder :

Navidi is better in other positions in my opinion. Williams is an out and out 8. Good signing.

Back to top Go down

Cardiff Blues Season Thread 3 - Danny Wilson Appointed Head Coach - Page 5 Empty Re: Cardiff Blues Season Thread 3 - Danny Wilson Appointed Head Coach

Post by RiscaGame Wed 17 Feb 2016, 09:41

Unfortunately Dowlais, you've had an attitude for a while now that you're right on everything and you can't take other people's opinions on board. Where's this new Dowlais that was meant to be evident after his illness, as I still see the same pigheaded attitude? So unfortunately, you're going to encounter people who seem abrasive to you, because you just stick yourself on repeat with words like status quo and the like and despite people trying to debate with you, you'd rather see whichever opinion you have that day as gospel and expect everybody to just accept it.

Did you watch the Dragons game? Because you have to have some context to games, rather than just looking at the fact they conceded four tries. For a start, they're pretty much top and we are poor as you like to constantly mention.

Why shouldn't the Cardiff result happen? They're disrupted now at this time of year and no team has a right to go anywhere and win.

RiscaGame

Back to top Go down

Cardiff Blues Season Thread 3 - Danny Wilson Appointed Head Coach - Page 5 Empty Re: Cardiff Blues Season Thread 3 - Danny Wilson Appointed Head Coach

Post by ScarletSpiderman Wed 17 Feb 2016, 09:42

Coleman wrote:Getting back on track.

We've got 7 players back from Wales now. Hoping Turnbull hasnt lost the form he was showing before he left for Wales camp. I'd love for us to win this one. Top 6 may be out of reach, but the start to building a strong team is making our home ground a "fortress". The weather forcast looks bleak. Nice to have a proper kickoff time though.

I think you will have the Ospreys and Scarlets hoping that you can do this one too. Looking at the team wales lads that are back, they should all be fit and raring to go after having a rest. And IMO the only possible problem wold be Tom James, and Cuthbert (maybe Anscombe too) trying to out play each other to impress Gats at the cost of the Blues.
ScarletSpiderman
ScarletSpiderman

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed 17 Feb 2016, 09:46

RiscaGame wrote:Why shouldn't the Cardiff result happen? They're disrupted now at this time of year and no team has a right to go anywhere and win.

Treviso who are poor anyway, were missing 13 first team players on the weekend.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by RiscaGame Wed 17 Feb 2016, 09:59

Well, that's obviously the key to their success then. I'd stick with those players now.

Still doesn't mean that Cardiff should never lose there.

RiscaGame

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed 17 Feb 2016, 10:16

RiscaGame wrote:Well, that's obviously the key to their success then. I'd stick with those players now.

Still doesn't mean that Cardiff should never lose there.

They should not have lost that game. Not with the side Cardiff had compared to the side Treviso had.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Wed 17 Feb 2016, 11:37

LordDowlais wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:Oh well, Dowlais starts bickering with a few posters and when the chips are down he still reverts to slagging off the dragons

I am only bringing them up because Risca is on here ,AGAIN, trolling me. If Risca had not come on here with his nonsense I would never had mentioned Dragons OK 

mikey_dragon wrote:Try and refrain from cherry-picking our home games in the future butt, your not welcome amongst the hazel faithful - me and Risca say so. 

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh ....No Sorry.. Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Hazel faithful ? YOU ? When you actually pay and go and watch Dragons then you can call yourself that. laughing

Also, I will go and watch what ever game I like thank you very much. thumbsup

hazel faithful. Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Got a few nice bites here didn't I, and the response that we expected.

On a serious note though, why would you slag off the Dragons if you dislike one of their supporters? Surely you would aim the ire to them rather than the team. You're just going on angry rants about the Dragons lately, and posters from each of the 4 teams now dislike you and your imbecile ways.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Coleman Wed 17 Feb 2016, 11:42

ScarletSpiderman wrote:
Coleman wrote:Getting back on track.

We've got 7 players back from Wales now. Hoping Turnbull hasnt lost the form he was showing before he left for Wales camp. I'd love for us to win this one. Top 6 may be out of reach, but the start to building a strong team is making our home ground a "fortress". The weather forcast looks bleak. Nice to have a proper kickoff time though.

I think you will have the Ospreys and Scarlets hoping that you can do this one too.  Looking at the team wales lads that are back, they should all be fit and raring to go after having a rest.  And IMO the only possible problem wold be Tom James, and Cuthbert (maybe Anscombe too) trying to out play each other to impress Gats at the cost of the Blues.

Rhys Williams (the winger) said the same thing on the radio the other day. Having two weeks off is not what Cuthbert or Turnbull needed right now. Need their form from a few weeks ago straight off the bat. Strangely i really think we have missed Lloyd Williams. Our other SH options are not good in my opinion and he has given us direction this season.

Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed 17 Feb 2016, 11:51

mikey_dragon wrote:why would you slag off the Dragons

I do not slag off Dragons, I tell the truth about them, that they are a poor team. 

Also, your team is not THE Dragons, you never used to call Newport, THE Newport did you ?

Post on here what I have slagged Dragons about, then we can agree/disagree if they are facts. OK

P.S, I do not just have a go at Dragons, read this article, I have openly had a go at Cardiff Blues on here as well, and Ospreys on their article, and Scarlets on theirs, and thats the trouble on here, you will take the plaudits, but cannot handle the criticism.

Also, well done on your joke, you had me hook line and sinker, if it was indeed a joke. Whistle

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by GavinDragon Wed 17 Feb 2016, 11:52

LordDowlais wrote:

I do not slag off Dragons, I tell the truth about them, that they are a poor team. 

Also, your team is not THE Dragons, you never used to call Newport, THE Newport did you ?

Post on here what I have slagged Dragons about, then we can agree/disagree if they are facts. OK

P.S, I do not just have a go at Dragons, read this article, I have openly had a go at Cardiff Blues on here as well, and Ospreys on their article, and Scarlets on theirs, and thats the trouble on here, you will take the plaudits, but cannot handle the criticism.

Also, well done on your joke, you had me hook line and sinker, if it was indeed a joke. Whistle

They are not ours to take. We are not involved with the running of the team.

GavinDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Wed 17 Feb 2016, 13:13

More lies upon lies and bollix from LD then, I'm done with that idiot. Feel free to continue Gav, Risca, et al. But it'll be waste of your time.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed 17 Feb 2016, 13:22

mikey_dragon wrote:More lies upon lies and bollix from LD then, I'm done with that idiot.

I sense another change of username after another ban with this sort of behaviour. Rolling Eyes

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Blues Wed 17 Feb 2016, 13:31

What a silly statement to make! Of course you would call them The Dragons. I would never say to the wife' I'm of to watch Blues', it would be 'I'm off to watch the Blues'. In the same way it would not be correct to say I'm off to watch Rags, clearly it's The Rags!

Sorry pedantic post by me that I had to respond!

Don Blues

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Wed 17 Feb 2016, 14:12

VinceWLB wrote:Apparently conceded a penalty try with Maafu propping at tighthead which is disappointing. He may not be as good as everyone think he is.

http://www.s4c.cymru/clic/c_level2.shtml?programme_id=529278443
PhilBB
PhilBB

http://www.cardiffrfcfans.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Coleman Wed 17 Feb 2016, 19:45

PhilBB wrote:
VinceWLB wrote:Apparently conceded a penalty try with Maafu propping at tighthead which is disappointing. He may not be as good as everyone think he is.

http://www.s4c.cymru/clic/c_level2.shtml?programme_id=529278443

Thank you for this. Bloody hell, Patchell had an awful game. Tom Davies had a rough game in the scrum as well. So many chances to win that game. I hope they all got blasted in the video review.

Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Wed 17 Feb 2016, 20:31

Don Blues wrote:

What a silly statement to make!  Of course you would call them The Dragons.  I would never say to the wife' I'm of to watch Blues', it would be 'I'm off to watch the Blues'.   In the same way it would not be correct to say I'm off to watch Rags, clearly it's The Rags!  

Sorry pedantic post by me that I had to respond!

Excellent!

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Wed 17 Feb 2016, 21:28

LordDowlais wrote:

The Port wasn't it, like The Diff?

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Wed 17 Feb 2016, 22:50

Reckon the Diff's new TH has done the Clark's Pie challenge once or twice or thrice. I could run around him in open play.
Resembles an immovable object, but got shifted backwards a few times in the srum. Those behind not pushing enough, I dunno? Jarrod seemed quiet in what was an ugly game. Nice one Tavis with the stud stroke when we had a penalty. Urgency lacking overall plus poor execution as has been said. Very different compared to the first game of the season against the mighty Zebra. Vosawai tried hard as usual although the try line clearly doesn't like him.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Coleman Thu 18 Feb 2016, 09:15

In regards to Ma'afu, he is only one player and our second rows are known to be lightweight. Also when Davies is getting done at the otherside it frees the hooker up to come at the tighthead as well. That an everyone has a bad game from time to time. He does look to be unfit though. At least fitness is something we can fix.

Putting all that aside i am still excited for saturday. Decent kick off time, hopefully that will pull a few more fans in. Just need the team to turn up now.

Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Thu 18 Feb 2016, 12:15

Is Hoeata lightweight?

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Thu 18 Feb 2016, 12:15

mikey_dragon wrote:Is Hoeata lightweight?

Yes, very. He could easily play blindside (slowly)
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Thu 18 Feb 2016, 12:20

Oh, what's his stats? I assumed that he'd be big enough having played S15 and international. If there's ever been a most disappointing signing then surely he ranks near the top.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Thu 18 Feb 2016, 12:29

mikey_dragon wrote:Oh, what's his stats? I assumed that he'd be big enough having played S15 and international. If there's ever been a most disappointing signing then surely he ranks near the top.

Yep, along with a list of other crappy signings by Cardiff Blues over the years. Cardiff have signed some crap NWQ recently. picard

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Thu 18 Feb 2016, 12:32

mikey_dragon wrote:Oh, what's his stats? I assumed that he'd be big enough having played S15 and international. If there's ever been a most disappointing signing then surely he ranks near the top.

Why is it disappointing?
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Thu 18 Feb 2016, 12:33

PhilBB wrote:

Why is it disappointing?

Because he is rubbish and a yellow card waiting to happen. steam

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Thu 18 Feb 2016, 12:34

LordDowlais wrote:
Because he is rubbish and a yellow card waiting to happen. steam

Ah, right.
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Thu 18 Feb 2016, 12:41

PhilBB wrote:

Why is it disappointing?

I haven't really seen a good game from him, if so they have been few and far between. I would expected a lock of that calibre to be much better. His penalty count also seems quite high.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Thu 18 Feb 2016, 12:43

mikey_dragon wrote:His penalty count also seems quite high.

Nothing seemingly about it, it's a fact, his penalty count IS quite high. As I said, he is a yellow card waiting to happen every time he is on the field.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Thu 18 Feb 2016, 12:45

LordDowlais wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:His penalty count also seems quite high.

Nothing seemingly about it, it's a fact, his penalty count IS quite high. As I said, he is a yellow card waiting to happen every time he is on the field.

Any stats on this, or just your opinion?
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Thu 18 Feb 2016, 13:11

Here you go Phil, a couple of hits here:-

https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=jarrad+Hoeata+disciplinary+record

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Thu 18 Feb 2016, 13:14

LordDowlais wrote:Here you go Phil, a couple of hits here:-

https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=jarrad+Hoeata+disciplinary+record

Ah, I thought that you would have something underpinning the claim of his penalty count, like ESPN stats or something.

Something like this: http://www.cardiffrfcfans.co.uk/analysis/penalties_teams.php?seasonID=21&competitionsID=1&sort=totpen_desc but for him as an individual
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by Coleman Thu 18 Feb 2016, 14:23

I don't think his workrate is bad at all, infact he has been decent for us. The issue is he isn't what we needed or expected at the time. He is more suited to six but the fact of the matter he is better than all of our other locks.

Also since his red card he has been a lot less reckless. Sure he is still an abrasive player but that is what most fans i've talked to want him to be. He's damned if he does and damned if he dosn't.

Is he PoC or AWJ? No. But that dosn't put him in the same class of NWQ as SNK. He is a much better player than Paulo was for us and he is better than Reed or Dico, and he is the type of player that Down and Cook need in the set up to learn from.

There have been chances for us to try and pick up top Welsh locks (Ian Evans, Chateris, Dom Day) but until we qualify for the ECC we will struggle to sign them. I believe he can help us get there.

Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Thu 18 Feb 2016, 16:50

Coleman wrote:I don't think his workrate is bad at all, infact he has been decent for us. The issue is he isn't what we needed or expected at the time. He is more suited to six but the fact of the matter he is better than all of our other locks.

Also since his red card he has been a lot less reckless. Sure he is still an abrasive player but that is what most fans i've talked to want him to be. He's damned if he does and damned if he dosn't.

Is he PoC or AWJ? No. But that dosn't put him in the same class of NWQ as SNK. He is a much better player than Paulo was for us and he is better than Reed or Dico, and he is the type of player that Down and Cook need in the set up to learn from.

There have been chances for us to try and pick up top Welsh locks (Ian Evans, Chateris, Dom Day) but until we qualify for the ECC we will struggle to sign them. I believe he can help us get there.

Quite right about Hoeata. His clear out stats must be enormous, too, but that's not the kind of thing that the average follower notices.

No thanks to Evans or Day, neither would boost Cardiff.
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by Coleman Thu 18 Feb 2016, 17:02

Because he came in his "prime" and is an NZ International I think people expect too much. His work at the breakdown is very high and he isn't part of the Fall of Tackles Gang that we have. He's solid.

I'd like Evans but he'd be over priced I think. Bath seem to think highly of Day but he's not blown me away with what I saw of him. Not really much else out there who is WQ unless we start signing other regions players. There is that South African lad, James. But i've never seen him play.

Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by PhilBB Thu 18 Feb 2016, 17:09

Coleman wrote:Because he came in his "prime" and is an NZ International I think people expect too much. His work at the breakdown is very high and he isn't part of the Fall of Tackles Gang that we have. He's solid.

I'd like Evans but he'd be over priced I think. Bath seem to think highly of Day but he's not blown me away with what I saw of him. Not really much else out there who is WQ unless we start signing other regions players. There is that South African lad, James. But i've never seen him play.

Evans is lazy. He's perfect for the lazy culture at Bristol under Holley. Day is a nothing player.

We shall see if Earle comes.
PhilBB
PhilBB

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Thu 18 Feb 2016, 19:12

LordDowlais wrote:

Yep, along with a list of other crappy signings by Cardiff Blues over the years. Cardiff have signed some crap NWQ recently. picard

D'you reckon also that Cardiff have recruited Welsh Qrap too, over the years?

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Thu 18 Feb 2016, 19:20

PhilBB wrote:
Coleman wrote:I don't think his workrate is bad at all, infact he has been decent for us. The issue is he isn't what we needed or expected at the time. He is more suited to six but the fact of the matter he is better than all of our other locks.

Quite right about Hoeata. His clear out stats must be enormous, too, but that's not the kind of thing that the average follower notices.

Cleared out the infringing Treviso player with his shoulder, a millisecond after Tavis's stud stroke on the same player. Penalty reversed because of tackle bag's boot I think.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Thu 18 Feb 2016, 21:00

Watched most of the Treviso game and most of the U16 game at CAP. Found the latter more entertaining.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Coleman Thu 18 Feb 2016, 21:09

Cardiff Dave wrote:Watched most of the Treviso game and most of the U16 game at CAP. Found the latter more entertaining.

I watched the U-16 game vs the O's last night on S4C. The Loosehead for the Blues looks like something special. The 8 and the 7 look like top prospects as well. Very early in their development but i'd like to see where they end up in 5 years.

Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Thu 18 Feb 2016, 21:26

Coleman wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:Watched most of the Treviso game and most of the U16 game at CAP. Found the latter more entertaining.

I watched the U-16 game vs the O's last night on S4C. The Loosehead for the Blues looks like something special. The 8 and the 7 look like top prospects as well. Very early in their development but i'd like to see where they end up in 5 years.

Freakishly nippy and dynamic for a big lad. Did you notice the tiny SH replacement?

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Coleman Thu 18 Feb 2016, 22:10

Cardiff Dave wrote:
Coleman wrote:

Freakishly nippy and dynamic for a big lad. Did you notice the tiny SH replacement?

He reminded me of Schalk Brits to be fair, the way he moved was crazy. Dosn't stick out in my mind sorry. I tend to pay more attention to the forwards. Bias.

Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Thu 18 Feb 2016, 23:34

PhilBB wrote:

Fair, I guess I don't watch him as often. Perhaps Blues would find that he has more of an impact when paired with a decent lock. Watching James Down for the past few years I don't think he is that.

Is Hoeata out of a contract with blues this year?

Day would boost the scarlets if paired with Ball. Rumour is that he's returning there.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by True Raven Fri 19 Feb 2016, 00:08

Dom Day has signed a contract in Japan, the same club that palu is at. He spoke to Cardiff and the scarlets but he doesn't enjoy fans coming up to him outside of rugby (e.g out for food or shopping etc)and when he was at scarlets previously, had it all the time so coming home was never an option. His missus Nadia forde and himself fancied living in Japan for a bit so off he goes

True Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Fri 19 Feb 2016, 07:35

LordDowlais wrote:You could tell by the players attitudes and body language that they did not want to be there, so they just turned up, it doesn't matter if they lose, they will not get relegated, they will get the same money from the WRU no matter where they finish, so who cares if they lose a thousand miles away from Wales ?

Yes, I'm sure the players thought exactly that. It's not as if winning matters to sportsmen. picard

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Fri 19 Feb 2016, 07:49

LordDowlais wrote:I support the regions HOW I CHOSE. At the moment they are doing rubbish, although I will congratulate Ospreys on their win last weekend, but on the whole they are not performing, on or off the field. Especially Dragons.

In their last two games, the Dragons played two of the top teams in the league. They led both, losing late on by two points and five points. Yes, they were defeats, but could easily have been victories. I'm not saying everything's rosy, but they were games that could have gone either way. That doesn't seem to count for anything to you.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by GavinDragon Fri 19 Feb 2016, 08:01

Luckless Pedestrian wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:I support the regions HOW I CHOSE. At the moment they are doing rubbish, although I will congratulate Ospreys on their win last weekend, but on the whole they are not performing, on or off the field. Especially Dragons.

In their last two games, the Dragons played two of the top teams in the league. They led both, losing late on by two points and five points. Yes, they were defeats, but could easily have been victories. I'm not saying everything's rosy, but they were games that could have gone either way. That doesn't seem to count for anything to you.

We were far worse about 3-4 years ago and I don't recall you being so vociferous then?

GavinDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by RiscaGame Fri 19 Feb 2016, 09:59

Luckless Pedestrian wrote:

Stop this pro agenda now. It's Dowlais' opinion as gospel, or nothing. Doesn't matter that he didn't watch either game, he can form a good opinion off his old mate walesonline or something. It also doesn't matter that he's a casual pro team supporter at best, so has no right to criticise any team without sounding like he has an agenda. Ah well, there's big things happening in Merthyr, the new citadel of every valley worldwide. Haven't you heard?

RiscaGame

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Fri 19 Feb 2016, 10:31

Trolling me again Risca ? Rolling Eyes

Why don't you try something else for a change ? OK

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by RiscaGame Fri 19 Feb 2016, 10:43

Good avoiding LP's post. I don't troll you, just because I rightly challenge you on your simplistic views. Please answer the post I quoted by the way. Or even answer how I'm a troll for telling it how it is. You are a casual fan, or you'd nail your colours to a pro team's mast. You didn't watch the Dragons v Connacht game, or you'd have some context to what you were writing about a BP win for them. You're a fraud, as proven by your reliance on generating clicks for the Wail. Instead of playing the troll card, try telling me I'm wrong on either post. You can't even make your mind up on things like funding. One week, we are doing well despite the lack of budgets, the next we should all be top six (pretty much).

RiscaGame

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Fri 19 Feb 2016, 10:55

Risca, you follow me around this forum and insult me, belittle me, always rubbish anything I have to say, I am just fed up with you to be honest. I was always taught, that if you do not have anything decent to say about somebody, do not say anything at all, but you just constantly keep on at me, it's tiresome.

As for the Dragons V Connacht game, I watched it on S4C during the week, I was very disappointed with the way Dragons lost and conceded 4 tries giving Connacht maximum points, at Newport. If you want to accept that sort of performance then fine, carry on, me though, I do not like to put up with mediocrity, and that is what our regions are delivering at the moment.

You call me a casual fan, again, another snipe at me, I am learning to ignore your nastiness on here now, I know that I actually GO and watch as much rugby as I can, I spend a lot of my own money doing so, so again, I do not care what you think. 

If I wind you up on here som much, then why don't you just ignore me ? We would both be a lot happier that way. OK

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by RiscaGame Fri 19 Feb 2016, 11:13

You watched minimal highlights of the Dragons game then. Good way to form an opinion.

I don't follow you around. That's just typical of your arrogance. I tend to post on Welsh rugby threads, much like you. The difference is I am not a casual supporter like you. You may pay money to watch games, but you have just proved my point that you're a casual and haven't chosen a team to support. You say we accept mediocrity, yet you form your casual supporter opinion (normally from highlights or your friend the Wail) and expect people to accept it. As I told you, yes Dragons lost by four tries. For a start they're a poor side as you keep saying, so why shouldn't the near table toppers do well v us? Cardiff lost last week, yet you just assume a Welsh team has a God given right to go to Treviso and win.

There's no nastiness just because you have no answer. Tell you what, ignore me then and answer Luckless' post. Stop playing the victim card, just because (unsurprisingly) somebody differed from your opinion.

RiscaGame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next