The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gwent Dragons 2015/16 thread

+23
Blueschief
dragon999
Steffan
2ndtimeround
Tattie Scones RRN
ScarletSpiderman
George Carlin
LordDowlais
geoff999rugby
thebandwagonsociety
RubyGuby
GavinDragon
VinceWLB
mikey_dragon
munkian
Dolphin Ziggler
Cardiff Dave
bedfordwelsh
PhilBB
RiscaGame
wayne
Stone Motif
Luckless Pedestrian
27 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Gwent Dragons 2015/16 thread - Page 16 Empty Gwent Dragons 2015/16 thread

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Wed 10 Feb 2016, 2:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

With Warburton, I can only conclude that they like him as captain because of how he deals with referees. He's very respectful towards them.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Gwent Dragons 2015/16 thread - Page 16 Empty Re: Gwent Dragons 2015/16 thread

Post by munkian Tue 03 May 2016, 3:19 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:
munkian wrote:I'm sure its been reported several times recently that we are spending under budget hasn't it ?

Is it well under budget though, like it's been implied?

I don't know but we certainly aren't spending as much money on new signings like the other regions.
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by RiscaGame Tue 03 May 2016, 3:20 pm

LordDowlais wrote:
RiscaGame wrote:just because you and Gwyn Jones say so until I saw a bit more proof

It's not just me and Gwyn Jones saying it though:-

http://www.southwalesargus.co.uk/sport/14024975.CHRIS_KIRWAN__Dragons__meagre_budget_brutally_exposed_by_lack_of_cutting_edge/?ref=rss

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rugby/rugby-news/stuart-davies-qa-dragons-chief-9632036

So that is Chris Kirwan saying it and your chief executive saying it. Is that enough proof for you. I know you will not like to click on the WOL link but this is the question asked:-

It’s generally assumed that you’ve not been spending up to the £3.5m wage cap due to financial limitations. Do you see the amount you spend on your rugby wage bill increasing?

and this is the answer he gave:-

That would be my aspiration. The rugby budget is our biggest single budget and we exist to try and make that as sizeable as we can.

As Lyn Jones will tell you, you grow the budget, you grow the quality and depth of your squad and success or improvement follows.

We are all mindful of that, but we have to operate the rugby side of things within the context of a sustainable and viable business.

OK

But nowhere does it say how short of the budget we are. That's why it's hard to be too critical with that, or kick off about it unless there was a firm figure of how much we don't spend. Besides which, if we do spend the budget does it mean anything really? We would still have been seeing better paid players playing the same "tactics".

RiscaGame

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Tue 03 May 2016, 3:30 pm

RiscaGame wrote: Besides which, if we do spend the budget does it mean anything really? We would still have been seeing better paid players playing the same "tactics".

Yep, you do make a good point there. But that's down to the people running the show, and that is NOT the FANS or the PLAYERS fault. That is down to the people who are happy with the status quo unfortunately.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Tue 03 May 2016, 3:36 pm

Also, it looks as though Luke Hamilton is on his way to Leicester from Agen, whilst he is nowhere near Faletua's level, he could have been a good stop gap replacement, he has been getting rave reviews out in France. He is only 24yrs old and still has time on his side.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Tue 03 May 2016, 4:12 pm

16/17 Season Tickets are online

Membership is just £30 and means supporters unable to commit to coming to all matches can still enjoy a wide range of benefits. These include:

Exclusive member offers at Rodney Parade and through our sponsors and selected partners across the Region.
Preferential booking for knockout stage Cup fixtures.
Priority booking on International Tickets.
Priority on away trips.
Access to exclusive member events.
Membership options that also include tickets to all of our matches start from just £99.

Newport Gwent Dragons CEO Stuart Davies said:

“In 2016/17 we enter potentially the most exciting season in Newport Gwent Dragons' history with our proposal to bring new investors on board and become a fully independent Region. With a new voice at the helm we are all very excited about what the future may bring for the Region.

“Our youthful, home grown squad is brimming with potential, many of whom have recently signed long term contract renewals including Ashton Hewitt, Ollie Griffiths and Matthew Screech. With this in mind all memberships now include complimentary access to Dragons Academy and Dragons Women’s matches played at the Centre for Sporting Excellence in Ystrad Mynach.”

Dragons 2016/17 Memberships include access to all pool matches in the Guinness PRO12 and the European Rugby Challenge Cup as well as the returning LV= Cup. This gives Membership holders access to an extra 2 matches. Davies continued:

“In terms of results, it was a largely frustrating season which saw the Dragons become the Guinness PRO12 nearly men in picking up a record 10 losing bonus points. We are confident that with another year of experience we can turn those narrow defeats into victories next season. Qualifying for our second successive European Rugby Challenge Cup Semi-Final shows the squad’s immense potential and our performances in Gloucester and Montpellier demonstrate that we are capable of competing with the very best”.

Last year we made an investment in the Rodney Parade matchday experience with the introduction of the We Fight Any Claim Family Zone, which opened in December. The #WFACFamZone will be open at every Dragons match in 2016/17 offering a wide range of pre-match family entertainment as well as post-match live music.

To renew your membership for the 2016/17 season, log into your account here using your email address and password*. New Members can purchase Membership including match tickets here or for the new General Membership click here. You can also buy from our Ticket Office or call us on 01633 674990.

*How to renew your Membership

Click here to log in to your online account.
If you do not have an online login, you can apply for one by clicking "Returning customer but no password yet", or type your email into the "Create new account” field.
Once logged in, click on "Invoices/reservations" in the "Orders" section in the top right of the screen.
Select the season ticket and click "Pay now”.
Complete the payment details on the next screen.
You will then receive a confirmation email to confirm your Membership and payment.
If you experience any issues during this process please contact the ticket office on 01633 674990 or email ticketing@rodneyparadeltd.com.

The Dragons would like to thank you all for your incredible support in 2015/16, and look forwards to seeing you next season.

#SUFTMOG
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Tue 03 May 2016, 4:13 pm

Kingshu wrote:Just to change the subject slightly from people running the Dragons down.

Are Dragons fans optimistic about next season?

Always say that Dragons fans want a good home record to build on, it wasn't quite there this year but I think its 10 LBP means there is home that it could.

Is there investment or players to come in/step up, will next season be better than this, or is there a fear that it may be another year at the bottom competing with the Italians?

So much depends on whether a buyer / which buyer comes in, and whether the next head coach appointment is the right one. I do think we've got some good young players here, and some of our recent recruits aren't bad either, but we need someone to give us some direction.

I'm glad you mentioned the losing bonus points, which is more than Gwyn Jones did the other day: there was a run of games mid-season that we just missed out on winning - the game at Ravenhill was especially cruel - and you never know what would have happened if we'd got on a roll. You can see how the Blues got on a roll, and there wasn't much between us points-wise at the time. (N.B. I know the Blues look a much sharper side than us, but a lot of that stems from having the right man at the helm.)

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by GavinDragon Tue 03 May 2016, 4:28 pm

munkian wrote:16/17 Season Tickets are online

Membership is just £30 and means supporters unable to commit to coming to all matches can still enjoy a wide range of benefits. These include:

Exclusive member offers at Rodney Parade and through our sponsors and selected partners across the Region.
Preferential booking for knockout stage Cup fixtures.
Priority booking on International Tickets.
Priority on away trips.
Access to exclusive member events.
Membership options that also include tickets to all of our matches start from just £99.

Newport Gwent Dragons CEO Stuart Davies said:

“In 2016/17 we enter potentially the most exciting season in Newport Gwent Dragons' history with our proposal to bring new investors on board and become a fully independent Region. With a new voice at the helm we are all very excited about what the future may bring for the Region.

“Our youthful, home grown squad is brimming with potential, many of whom have recently signed long term contract renewals including Ashton Hewitt, Ollie Griffiths and Matthew Screech. With this in mind all memberships now include complimentary access to Dragons Academy and Dragons Women’s matches played at the Centre for Sporting Excellence in Ystrad Mynach.”

Dragons 2016/17 Memberships include access to all pool matches in the Guinness PRO12 and the European Rugby Challenge Cup as well as the returning LV= Cup. This gives Membership holders access to an extra 2 matches. Davies continued:

“In terms of results, it was a largely frustrating season which saw the Dragons become the Guinness PRO12 nearly men in picking up a record 10 losing bonus points. We are confident that with another year of experience we can turn those narrow defeats into victories next season. Qualifying for our second successive European Rugby Challenge Cup Semi-Final shows the squad’s immense potential and our performances in Gloucester and Montpellier demonstrate that we are capable of competing with the very best”.

Last year we made an investment in the Rodney Parade matchday experience with the introduction of the We Fight Any Claim Family Zone, which opened in December. The #WFACFamZone will be open at every Dragons match in 2016/17 offering a wide range of pre-match family entertainment as well as post-match live music.

To renew your membership for the 2016/17 season, log into your account here using your email address and password*. New Members can purchase Membership including match tickets here or for the new General Membership click here. You can also buy from our Ticket Office or call us on 01633 674990.

*How to renew your Membership

Click here to log in to your online account.
If you do not have an online login, you can apply for one by clicking "Returning customer but no password yet", or type your email into the "Create new account” field.
Once logged in, click on "Invoices/reservations" in the "Orders" section in the top right of the screen.
Select the season ticket and click "Pay now”.
Complete the payment details on the next screen.
You will then receive a confirmation email to confirm your Membership and payment.
If you experience any issues during this process please contact the ticket office on 01633 674990 or email ticketing@rodneyparadeltd.com.

The Dragons would like to thank you all for your incredible support in 2015/16, and look forwards to seeing you next season.

#SUFTMOG

£305 to renew for me and the family. An increase of around £8 on last year. In comparison to other professional teams, it is a steal. For the dross that has been served up at times this year, it is daylight robbery.

GavinDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Stone Motif Tue 03 May 2016, 4:55 pm

LordDowlais wrote:
RiscaGame wrote: Besides which, if we do spend the budget does it mean anything really? We would still have been seeing better paid players playing the same "tactics".

Yep, you do make a good point there. But that's down to the people running the show, and that is NOT the FANS or the PLAYERS fault. That is down to the people who are happy with the status quo unfortunately.

Yeah, so happy that they got rid of their DoR and are actively targeting bringing g new investors on board.

Change the record.
Stone Motif
Stone Motif

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Tue 03 May 2016, 9:04 pm

munkian wrote:There's ambition and then there's over bidding.

There's ambition and then there's CCS.
If a dollar value cost could be put on this catastrophic venture, including the years leading up to the big shift to Leck-not-worth-it, it would shewerly be several millions. Still counting I reckon especially with the continuation of the "Blues" add-on nonsense.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Wed 04 May 2016, 8:45 am

Who bailled out Cardiff over that display of hubris again ?
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Wed 04 May 2016, 11:19 am

Who was it that posted the McGog rumour yesterday? I'll be fuming if there's any truth in that. It's got Sowden-Taylor written all over it.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Wed 04 May 2016, 11:29 am

mikey_dragon wrote:Who was it that posted the McGog rumour yesterday? I'll be fuming if there's any truth in that. It's got Sowden-Taylor written all over it.

McGog rumour ?

Wales Under-20s boss Jason Strange 'flattered' by Dragons link
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Wed 04 May 2016, 12:21 pm

Didn't somebody on here mention we're rumoured to be signing McCusker?

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Wed 04 May 2016, 12:37 pm

That was Gavin Dragon, I think. First I'd heard of it, but it would be a(nother) very underwhelming signing.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Stone Motif Wed 04 May 2016, 5:01 pm

Luckless Pedestrian wrote:That was Gavin Dragon, I think. First I'd heard of it, but it would be a(nother) very underwhelming signing.

Particularly if we got rid of a better home grown utility back rower in Shanks.
Stone Motif
Stone Motif

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Wed 04 May 2016, 9:20 pm

munkian wrote:Who bailled out Cardiff over that display of hubris again ?

Uncle Pete?

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by GavinDragon Thu 05 May 2016, 6:23 am

Luckless Pedestrian wrote:That was Gavin Dragon, I think. First I'd heard of it, but it would be a(nother) very underwhelming signing.

Just a rumour I had heard. London Irish have now been relegated. I think we need another 6 so while it is not a marqueee signing, he wouldn't be a terrible addition to the squad

GavinDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by RiscaGame Thu 05 May 2016, 9:19 am

Do we need another 6, with James Thomas now fit?

RiscaGame

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Thu 05 May 2016, 9:20 am

GavinDragon wrote:

Just a rumour I had heard. London Irish have now been relegated. I think we need another 6 so while it is not a marqueee signing, he wouldn't be a terrible addition to the squad

He would be.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Thu 05 May 2016, 9:29 am

Mike Phillips gone to Sale - he could've been an extra flanker for us Very Happy
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by VinceWLB Thu 05 May 2016, 9:53 am

This is only my opinion but out of McCusker, Turnbull and Shingler. McCusker was the best Scarlets blindside by some margin but he suffered from having to play out of position at 8 and having to captain the side.

That said if you can get James Thomas fit, he would be one of the first name on the team sheet, he was outstanding last season and has been one of the reason you have gone backward this season, imo.

VinceWLB

Back to top Go down

Post by GavinDragon Thu 05 May 2016, 10:32 am

RiscaGame wrote:Do we need another 6, with James Thomas now fit?

So that means at 6 we have Lewis Evans and a, thus far, injury prone J Thomas.

McCusker is a solid pro player. Do I think he will set the world alight? Probably not, but given the opp to come back to Wales and play at 6 and not 8 may just be the catalyst to him finding the form that lead to him being capped all those years ago.

And I should add that I doubt he would be too expensive either

GavinDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Thu 05 May 2016, 10:44 am

Crosswell plays blindside too.

I'm sure he wouldn't be too expensive and I'm not saying he'd be a bad signing necessarily, but I keep hearing we're trying to change the perception people have of the Dragons, and taking on yet another of the other regions' castoffs would only reinforce perceptions. You have to admit that announcing we're signing Rob McCusker wouldn't be likely to sway anyone who's in two minds about renewing their season ticket.

Has he been playing blindside for London Irish?

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Thu 05 May 2016, 11:07 am

Coombes can play at blind side as well, but he's surely going to retire due to the injuries piling up... I'm not sure that I've heard of McCusker featuring much for LI either.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/36187694 - so for Zebre we'll be without Shanks, Crosswell and Faletau. Are we throwing in the towel already?

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by GavinDragon Thu 05 May 2016, 11:44 am

Luckless Pedestrian wrote:Crosswell plays blindside too.

I'm sure he wouldn't be too expensive and I'm not saying he'd be a bad signing necessarily, but I keep hearing we're trying to change the perception people have of the Dragons, and taking on yet another of the other regions' castoffs would only reinforce perceptions. You have to admit that announcing we're signing Rob McCusker wouldn't be likely to sway anyone who's in two minds about renewing their season ticket.

Has he been playing blindside for London Irish?

Do you think we have the money to sign anyone who would put bums on seats?

GavinDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Thu 05 May 2016, 11:46 am

We both know the answer to that. But it doesn't make what I wrote any less true.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by VinceWLB Thu 05 May 2016, 11:51 am

When Dragons signed Brew and Byrne, they probably added some bums on seat, where they good signing? Certainly not. You guys need shrewd signings like Harris, Landman, Stankovich, Cudd.. I think players like Hobbs, McCusker and Beard (badly overlooked by Edinburgh) could be in that category. Vosawai would be a good signing if you can get him, would be available all year too.

VinceWLB

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Thu 05 May 2016, 11:54 am

VinceWLB wrote:When Dragons signed Brew and Byrne, they probably added some bums on seat, where they good signing? Certainly not. You guys need shrewd signings like Harris, Landman, Stankovich, Cudd.. I think players like Hobbs, McCusker and Beard (badly overlooked by Edinburgh) could be in that category. Vosawai would be a good signing if you can get him, would be available all year too.

Agreed - success encourages attendances.
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Thu 05 May 2016, 11:54 am

I like the signings of Hobbs and Beard, Craig Mitchell too potentially. But my point is that signing other regions' castoffs - even if they're good signings, to be clear - reinforces the stereotype that a player not good enough for one region is good enough for the Dragons. Even if the signings make sense, it's just a bit dispiriting.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by GavinDragon Thu 05 May 2016, 11:58 am

Luckless Pedestrian wrote:I like the signings of Hobbs and Beard, Craig Mitchell too potentially. But my point is that signing other regions' castoffs - even if they're good signings, to be clear - reinforces the stereotype that a player not good enough for one region is good enough for the Dragons. Even if the signings make sense, it's just a bit dispiriting.

Yes it is. But for me the feeling of being underwhelmed is mitigated with the excitement of what we have coming through - which is why I have renewed my ST.

Last edited by GavinDragon on Thu 05 May 2016, 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I have now renewed my ST)

GavinDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Thu 05 May 2016, 12:01 pm

I'll be renewing mine too, and we do have potentially great players coming through - but the key ingredient is the right man at the helm to bring them through and to start turning LBPs into wins.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by RiscaGame Thu 05 May 2016, 12:03 pm

I questioned Robin Davey on the Zebre selection. I can't see the logic. He is saying after a demanding schedule, but they were games with minimal travel and playing once a week. It's also our last game of the season, where if we lose Zebre get more wins than us. I'm sure idiots like Dr Gwyn would love that.

RiscaGame

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Thu 05 May 2016, 12:20 pm

I just don't think we need McCusker and could better spend the money elsewhere.

Gwyn Jones, along with Robin McBryde, are banned from RP.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Stone Motif Thu 05 May 2016, 2:40 pm

GavinDragon wrote:

McCusker is a solid pro player. Do I think he will set the world alight? Probably not, but given the opp to come back to Wales and play at 6 and not 8 may just be the catalyst to him finding the form that lead to him being capped all those years ago.

The trickle of players developed by the Premiership outside of the academies will slow to a leaky tap drip. Ability and attitude they may have in spades but unless conditioned to pro rugby during the vital transition from playing part timers to playing the big boys their bodies will eventually fail them.
Stone Motif
Stone Motif

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Thu 05 May 2016, 3:01 pm

Some Ebbw fans are raging about Keddie playing against Zebre instead playing for them. Apparently the premiership game is more of a test Shocked
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Thu 05 May 2016, 3:03 pm

munkian wrote:Some Ebbw fans are raging about Keddie playing against Zebre instead playing for them. Apparently the premiership game is more of a test Shocked

I wouldn't argue with that. Most of the prem clubs would beat the Italian sides.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Thu 05 May 2016, 3:05 pm

Of course they would. picard

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Thu 05 May 2016, 3:09 pm

LordDowlais wrote:
munkian wrote:Some Ebbw fans are raging about Keddie playing against Zebre instead playing for them. Apparently the premiership game is more of a test Shocked

I wouldn't argue with that. Most of the prem clubs would beat the Italian sides.

Based on what, exactly ?
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by GavinDragon Thu 05 May 2016, 3:10 pm

Stone Motif wrote:
GavinDragon wrote:

The trickle of players developed by the Premiership outside of the academies will slow to a leaky tap drip. Ability and attitude they may have in spades but unless conditioned to pro rugby during the vital transition from playing part timers to playing the big boys their bodies will eventually fail them.

Did you mean to quote me then Stoney?

GavinDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Thu 05 May 2016, 3:31 pm

From Dragged Up - anyone know about this?

'Someone on Facebook group claiming that our new investor will announced in Monday's Argus.'

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Thu 05 May 2016, 3:33 pm

It was someone on the Dragons supporter's FB group - no details though, could well be squallocks
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Thu 05 May 2016, 3:35 pm

True enough.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Thu 05 May 2016, 3:35 pm

munkian wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:

Based on what, exactly ?

Based on the fact they get 40pt thrashings away from home almost every week, based on the fact that they get beaten at home most weeks, look at Zebre's results this season, it does not make for good reading they have had 696 points scored against them this season, thats an average of 33pts against per game this season. Shocked

Yep I reckon the SWALEC cup champions are a better test than Zebre at the moment. OK

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Thu 05 May 2016, 3:38 pm

They would need to actually play them for us to know. And based on years of the B&I cup I'd say the Italians are better.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Thu 05 May 2016, 3:38 pm

This very much reminds me of several deluded trolls on twitter claiming Ponty WOULD (not could) beat whatever professional sides any regional teams lost to that week.

munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by VinceWLB Thu 05 May 2016, 3:40 pm

LordDowlais wrote:
munkian wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:

Based on what, exactly ?

Based on the fact they get 40pt thrashings away from home almost every week, based on the fact that they get beaten at home most weeks, look at Zebre's results this season, it does not make for good reading they have had 696 points scored against them this season, thats an average of 33pts against per game this season. Shocked

Yep I reckon the SWALEC cup champions are a better test than Zebre at the moment. OK

So does it mean Prem clubs would beat The Dragons too? Zebre may finish the season with more wins than the Drags, their pathetic away form notwithstanding.

VinceWLB

Back to top Go down

Post by True Raven Thu 05 May 2016, 3:41 pm

They've beaten the blues this season. The welsh premiership clubs struggle against the English championship teams.......

True Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Thu 05 May 2016, 3:41 pm

munkian wrote:This very much reminds me of several deluded trolls on twitter claiming Ponty WOULD (not could) beat whatever professional sides any regional teams lost to that week.

No that was just stupid. Ponty would not beat ALL pro sides, but they would give this current Zebre side a run for their money. Put it this way the gap between the Principality Premeirship and Zebre is closer than the gap between Zebre and Dragons.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Thu 05 May 2016, 3:41 pm

VinceWLB wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:
munkian wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:

Based on what, exactly ?

So does it mean Prem clubs would beat The Dragons too? Zebre may finish the season with more wins than the Drags, their pathetic away form notwithstanding.

Well of course, if it wasnt for this hybrid region farce the Valleys Tm would rule Europe.
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Thu 05 May 2016, 3:44 pm

VinceWLB wrote:So does it mean Prem clubs would beat The Dragons too? Zebre may finish the season with more wins than the Drags, their pathetic away form notwithstanding.

Dragons have some good players, it's not their fault their run and coached by amateurs. A decent backroom and set of coaches would do wonders for the region. OK

Also you cannot ignore facts that do not suit your argument.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next