The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scotland 6N post mortem

+43
funnyExiledScot
rapidsnowman
jimbopip
Majestic83
tigertattie
Nematode
sensisball
Pot Hale
George Carlin
whocares
teh_Dingmeister
fa0019
LondonTiger
demosthenes
Hoonercat
captain carrantuohil
Hazel Sapling
Gwlad
highland_scot
alive555
Cyril
IanBru
GLove39
NeilyBroon
True Raven
EWT Spoons
bsando
RuggerRadge2611
EST
lostinwales
MacKnocked-on
Prothero
mikey_dragon
offload
R!skysports
Shifty
RDW
TJ
maestegmafia
RubyGuby
Exiledinborders
BigGee
47 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Scotland 6N post mortem - Page 7 Empty Scotland 6N post mortem

Post by BigGee Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

Scotland 6N post mortem - Page 7 _88860115_sixnations

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Scotland 6N post mortem - Page 7 Empty Re: Scotland 6N post mortem

Post by RDW Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:05 pm

Peter Wright reckoned we were playing USA too but there's been absolutely no further mention of that anywhere

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by GLove39 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:27 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:Peter Wright reckoned we were playing USA too but there's been absolutely no further mention of that anywhere

My neigbour mentioned that as well. Maybe the US match will be like the 'Cook Islands' one from 2012...

GLove39

https://www.youtube.com/user/GLove39

Back to top Go down

Post by EST Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:19 am

I think the posts above have been a very fair assessment of our 6N performances; we really are a realistic bunch.

Having been at the Ireland game, and just about fully recovered from the 3 day drinking session it entailed, the result and general performance has slightly tempered my positivity regarding our overall performances.

As most of the salient points have been covered, here are the three areas where I believe improvement is needed the most:

Backrow Mix: Barclay and Hardie have worked well together, when allowed slight leniency by the ref and when they have matched the opposition for power. When up against a backrow like the English or Irish, they have physically blown us away at the breakdown and not let us make hard yards up the middle. The strategy to play two sevens does have its place, but we need an alternative plan dependent on the opposition. Luckily we have a ready-made option in CDP.

Selection: Cotter has done many things well and is obviously a very capable coach, yet he seems to have a blind spot regarding certain players (Swinson, Weir, Wilson). These players are simply not good enough for international rugby. I can only think of two games where Wilson and Swinson have impressed internationally (Italy 2016/ SA 2014, respectively) and I cannot recall one performance where Weir has impressed for the full game. We don't have the greatest depth, so we need to be smarter about whom we pick to maximise our resources.

Defence: Second worst in the competition behind the hapless Italy. We are playing lovely, structured, attacking rugby but we aren't going to win anything if we continue to leak scores so easily. In the summer I want to see a re-set of our defence, we need to start from scratch and develop a different mindset and a real defensive strategy.

Looking forward to the Summer, I would rest the majority of our key players and concentrate on trying to increase our depth across key positions. I hope the U20 players are left to compete in the WC, and the likes of Berghan, Sutherland, Toolis & Eadie, amongst others, are looked at.

EST

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:23 am

In terms of defence, I don't think it's as easy as just saying we need to make our tackles.

I'm sure you'll find that the top teams that score less also generally tend to concede less too. The teams that play more attacking rugby also probably give away more points (apart from NZ obviously).

To tighten up our defence significantly we probably have to change our entire philosophy - i.e. back to box kicking everything.

I for one would rather we score more and concede more than score less and still concede lots!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by EST Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:35 am

RDW_Scotland wrote:In terms of defence, I don't think it's as easy as just saying we need to make our tackles.

I'm sure you'll find that the top teams that score less also generally tend to concede less too. The teams that play more attacking rugby also probably give away more points (apart from NZ obviously).

To tighten up our defence significantly we probably have to change our entire philosophy - i.e. back to box kicking everything.

I for one would rather we score more and concede more than score less and still concede lots!

I'm sure that general correlation is true, RDW, but the three teams above us all scored more points than us and conceded less. I don't think we need to change the way we attack, more that we need to make our defence more effective within our current structure.

Where I do agree is that it's not as easy as just saying make more tackles, we need much more of a focus to improve our shape and intent in defence.

EST

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:54 am

Making tackles and cutting out errors would be a big step, and I absolutely do not want us to abandon our playing style back to a narrow defence orientated gameplan. That didn't and won't improve us.

Many of the tries we conceded either stemmed from a basic missed tackle or resulted from a silly mistake granting territory to the opposition.

1. George North - missed tackles, pure and simple.
2. Gareth Davies - failure to secure a high ball.
3. Ghiraldini - two tacklers allowed Garcia to offload.
4. Keith Earls - basic misunderstanding between Hogg and Seymour.
5. Fickou - basic failure to exit the 22 when we had the chance.

That's five tries off the top of my head that resulted from basic errors and I'm sure we conceded countless needless penalties as well, usually straight away after we'd scored.

We need to cut out errors such as these, certainly before we contemplate any sort of radical overhaul of philosophy.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by EST Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:11 am

Sure, it is the age old Scottish problem of small errors undoing a lot of good work - greater accuracy is needed in all facets of our play. I am also not for a moment suggesting we abandon our attacking game plan, which has been fantastic to watch.

We have seen great strides in our attacking play, however I think we would all agree that our defence has let us down at times, either through the above mentioned simple miss tackles, or issues with our system - which I would argue the North try can be attributed to. What I am advocating, is for BVC and Matt Taylor to increase the focus on defence and to have a set of basic principles which we fall back on to try and stamp out these repeated, basic errors.

EST

Back to top Go down

Post by RuggerRadge2611 Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:16 pm

funnyExiledScot wrote:Making tackles and cutting out errors would be a big step, and I absolutely do not want us to abandon our playing style back to a narrow defence orientated gameplan. That didn't and won't improve us.

Many of the tries we conceded either stemmed from a basic missed tackle or resulted from a silly mistake granting territory to the opposition.

That's five tries off the top of my head that resulted from basic errors and I'm sure we conceded countless needless penalties as well, usually straight away after we'd scored.

We need to cut out errors such as these, certainly before we contemplate any sort of radical overhaul of philosophy.

Richie Gray should have nailed Kruis for England's first try.
RuggerRadge2611
RuggerRadge2611

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:18 pm

RuggerRadge2611 wrote:
funnyExiledScot wrote:Making tackles and cutting out errors would be a big step, and I absolutely do not want us to abandon our playing style back to a narrow defence orientated gameplan. That didn't and won't improve us.

Richie Gray should have nailed Kruis for England's first try.

That is true, but it is likely that they would have ultimately scored then anyway. The issue with that try was what happened for them to be able to get a scrum on our line - a halfway line penalty no doubt!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:20 pm

True, but I tend to discount close range tries from the "missed tackle" category. Jamie Roberts crashed over from short range as well but I think it would be extremely harsh to call it a missed tackle (it was Nel I think who was given the job of stopping him on the line at full tilt).

The real key is not to let the opposition get into that position in the first place, and we've frequently handed that sort of territory and possession to opposition teams from situations we should have controlled (I think the Fickou try is an example of this).

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:21 pm

I'm worried how often me and FES make the same points...

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:35 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:I'm worried how often me and FES make the same points...

You both obviously use "ask Jeeves" to get your research information!
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by GLove39 Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:43 pm

tigertattie wrote:

Sensational! clap

GLove39

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattie Scones RRN Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:44 pm

Well.

I have to say that Dublin very nearly broke me permanently this weekend. But I fought through and now it's just my voice that needs to return.

Not much more to add to what's already been said. Completely bullied off the park and with no plan B, it was always going to be a struggle. Ref was awful, yes, but we should have adapted way quicker than we did.

What has been the highlight for me this tournament is that in the past, whenever Scotland got into the oppo 22 or 5m line, you could bet your mortgage on the fact that someone would knock it on or we'd come away with sweet FA after all the effort of getting there.

Now, I personally have 95% confidence that we're getting 5 points minimum.

Overall I'd give the team a B+.

Last edited by Tattie Scones RRN on Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Tattie Scones RRN

Back to top Go down

Post by EST Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:50 pm

Tattie Scones RRN wrote: I have to say that Dublin very nearly broke me permanently this weekend. But I fought through and now it's just my voice that needs to return.

This - I can barely function today. We went over for Paddy's day on the Thursday, which in hindsight was slightly ambitious.

EST

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:30 pm

tigertattie wrote:

Harsh. Jeremy Guscott has made a career from that!

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:31 pm

Tattie Scones RRN wrote:Well.

I have to say that Dublin very nearly broke me permanently this weekend. But I fought through and now it's just my voice that needs to return.

Not much more to add to what's already been said. Completely bullied off the park and with no plan B, it was always going to be a struggle. Ref was awful, yes, but we should have adapted way quicker than we did.

What has been the highlight for me this tournament is that in the past, whenever Scotland got into the oppo 22 or 5m line, you could bet your mortgage on the fact that someone would knock it on or we'd come away with sweet FA after all the effort of getting there.

Now, I personally have 95% confidence that we're getting 5 points minimum.

Somebody mentioned about Hardie getting subbed. I had a beer with his brother in law after the match (George - look up Hardie's sister) and I mentioned him getting pulled early. Apparently he's been suffering a bit with his hip lately and probably mentioned to Cotter he could do with a break. He also said that Hardie has never been happier since he moved over and according to his brother in law and the rest of his family, he's been playing his best rugby since he moved to Scotland. The Highlanders wasn't working out well in the end as apparently the coach favoured the Pacific Islanders regardless of form or ability.

Good to hear though that he's having a good time in Scotland!

Overall I'd give the team a B+.

Well, Edinburgh will do that for you.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:46 pm

Interesting view from Tom English on the Maitland/Cowan situation - he reckons they were overlooked for the last two games because when they were released back to their club 'injured' they decided to play anyway. He cites Cotter's answers on the matter when questioned (i.e. not looking pleased) as further evidence that they're in the bad books. I'm not sure there is much in this really:

1 - Cotter never looks happy

2 - Would they have been picked for the last two games anyway? Unlikely

3 - Why would they deliberately rule themselves out of playing for Scotland in order to make themselves available for their club?

4 - In a relegation scrap the pressure for them to play when they returned to their club would have been huge - if the players genuinely felt fit to play then who could blame them.

I really don't think Cowan should have played since he had a bad looking head knock (and was emptied by Tuilagi when he did return) but Maitland's was perhaps a borderline injury that he felt come gameday he was fit.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:16 pm

Well whatever the reasons Cotter needs to make peace with them both. We have nothing like enough quality of depth to be able to discard players as good as Cowan and Maitland. Hopefully we can move on from this because both have a role to play for Scotland in the future.

Now, if we can find a reason for him to "fall out" with Ryan Wilson or Duncan Weir that would be fine by me.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:25 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:Interesting view from Tom English on the Maitland/Cowan situation - he reckons they were overlooked for the last two games because when they were released back to their club 'injured' they decided to play anyway. He cites Cotter's answers on the matter when questioned (i.e. not looking pleased) as further evidence that they're in the bad books. I'm not sure there is much in this really:

I tend to think that there is something in this, it does seem very odd to me that they played and then were dropped from the squad, there is not other reason why Maitland would not have been in the squad had he been fit, which as he has been playing the last few weeks, he clearly is!

Maitland seems to picking up all sorts of the wrong sorts of headlines at the moment. reports also say he has fallen out with London Irish big time, though that is odd as well, as he is still playing for them. Clearly he did not go down there to get involved in a relagation battle and not doubt does not fancy playing in the championship next season.

As FES says hopefully he can manage to sort it all out and do his talking on the pitch. John barclay has come back from a few silly missdeamenours as well, so there is not reason he can't either. Eat a bit of humble pie and move on, maybe a move to another club might suit him as well.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:35 pm

We all said at the time that the London Irish move was a strange one for Maitland.

Surely he'd move if they were relegated?

They'd probably need to cut costs anyway.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattie Scones RRN Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:39 pm

funnyExiledScot wrote:Well whatever the reasons Cotter needs to make peace with them both. We have nothing like enough quality of depth to be able to discard players as good as Cowan and Maitland. Hopefully we can move on from this because both have a role to play for Scotland in the future.

Now, if we can find a reason for him to "fall out" with Ryan Wilson or Duncan Weir that would be fine by me.

100% agree with this. We have had the impact sub option of Lamont coming on for the last few games. Horrendous. Maitland would have brought so much more from the bench - perhaps even started instead of Visser (who wouldn't be too shabby coming on with 20 to go either).

Maitland seems quite a down to earth guy so I'd be surprised if he was falling out with anyone.

Sounds like a typical SRU reaction straight out of the 'Players - Manage The Best Out Of Them' manual.

Tattie Scones RRN

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:53 pm

I think we can probably afford to lose Cowan. I mean I don't want to, but we've probably got enough cover.  With barclay, hardie, CDP, Denton, ashe, Strauss, Watson, harley, & Ritchie & Bradbury coming through.

Yeah Cowan would be ahead of a number of them in the pecking order, but we are quite well stocked in the backrow.

Can't say the same for fullback & wing though. Maitland may have a truly appalling strike rate, but he's a better option than lamont (taking nothing away from the player lamont was)

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:58 pm

I really think we may have seen the last of Lamont now, though he will never officially retire.

I can't se him touring this summer nor being involved next year. Toonie has not even given him another year at Glasgow yet. He has been a great servant but surely time to move on now.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:01 pm

BigGee wrote:I really think we may have seen the last of Lamont now, though he will never officially retire.

I can't se him touring this summer nor being involved next year. Toonie has not even given him another year at Glasgow yet. He has been a great servant but surely time to move on now.

It's a shame he didn't get on against France (not sure why Cotter didn't) and get one last victory - there's not many players that have been through as much hurt in a Scotland top as he has!

What a servant to Scottish rugby but his time is well and truly up - it has been for a while now to be fair.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by IanBru Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:24 pm

I think Sean does need to have a sit down.

I'm reminded of a line from a film, that "quitting while you're ahead is not the same as quitting."

You won't find a bigger fan of Big Sean than me, and he has been a great servant for Scottish rugby - certainly in the late 2000s he was a real beacon of light in some really middling squads!

However, I don't want him to keep playing until he's obviously past it. It still hurts me that Mike Blair's last act in a Scotland shirt was to throw an interception pass to a freaking hooker against South Africa, which led to a try. It hurts even more that I was at Murrayfield to witness it! If Sean can avoid such ignominy, by gracefully hanging up his boots when he still has something to give for his club, then it'll be a good thing for all concerned.

One day, he'll be a hell of a coach for a Scottish Prem side.
IanBru
IanBru

Back to top Go down

Post by highland_scot Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:29 pm

Biggest question of the 6N:

Whatever happened to IanBru's megathread he taunted us all with?!

highland_scot

Back to top Go down

Post by IanBru Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:24 pm

OH lord. I've got bits and pieces at home... I'll put it together in the next couple of days. Run
IanBru
IanBru

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:31 pm

highland_scot wrote:Biggest question of the 6N:

Whatever happened to IanBru's megathread he taunted us all with?!

I know. It's worse than waiting for Sean Maitland to score a try.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:37 pm

EWT Spoons wrote:I think we can probably afford to lose Cowan. I mean I don't want to, but we've probably got enough cover.  With barclay, hardie, CDP, Denton, ashe, Strauss, Watson, harley, & Ritchie & Bradbury coming through.

Yeah Cowan would be ahead of a number of them in the pecking order, but we are quite well stocked in the backrow.

Can't say the same for fullback & wing though. Maitland may have a truly appalling strike rate, but he's a better option than lamont (taking nothing away from the player lamont was)

Once CDP qualifies and Ritchie gets a few more Edinburgh games under his belt I'll agree with you, but right now he's one Hardie/Barclay injury away from the starting XV in my book.

However, I thank you for not listing Wilson as "depth".

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:59 pm

funnyExiledScot wrote:
EWT Spoons wrote:I think we can probably afford to lose Cowan. I mean I don't want to, but we've probably got enough cover.  With barclay, hardie, CDP, Denton, ashe, Strauss, Watson, harley, & Ritchie & Bradbury coming through.

Once CDP qualifies and Ritchie gets a few more Edinburgh games under his belt I'll agree with you, but right now he's one Hardie/Barclay injury away from the starting XV in my book.

CDP qualifies before the start of the AIs (thanks be to god)

In terms of who goes to play against Japan, I do not give a single jot! Mostly as Japan (despite the win against the Bokke) are still not that good a team and without Eddie Jones you'll find they'll have gone back a step!

Besides, to me, the summer tour is a chance to see how youngsters get on and to try new things! I'd happily see Hamish Watson going along on the tour!

Speaking of Hamish, I was thinking at the weekend there (yes it hurt) - but - how funny would it be if we had Tyrone from Glasgow and Hamish from Edinburgh playing against the new Welsh backrower, Moriarty!
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:02 pm

tigertattie wrote:Speaking of Hamish, I was thinking at the weekend there (yes it hurt) - but - how funny would it be if we had Tyrone from Glasgow and Hamish from Edinburgh playing against the new Welsh backrower, Moriarty!

picard

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:13 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:
tigertattie wrote:Speaking of Hamish, I was thinking at the weekend there (yes it hurt) - but - how funny would it be if we had Tyrone from Glasgow and Hamish from Edinburgh playing against the new Welsh backrower, Moriarty!

picard

That be a no then?
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by GLove39 Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:42 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:

picard

So want this to happen!

Another dream is that when we play France in a few years time they make big Gav's son captain.
So we'll have Captain Hastings V Poirot!

GLove39

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:53 pm

funnyExiledScot wrote:

Couldn't bring myself, it would also have totally discredited my post.

As tattie says CDP qualifies this summer (after the tour I think) so I think he needs to be counted as depth.

I'd agree Cowan is right up there and I wouldn't want to lose him from a depth perspective, but I reckon we'd cope.

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by rapidsnowman Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:01 am

As an Ireland fan this years 6 nations was by no means a classic for us.

However, I have enjoyed reading the Scotland threads. Although half the time I can't decipher the player's nicknames.

Scottish posters are without doubt the funniest on these boards!

Team gets a B-, posters get a A+

I hope the glory days of 1990 will return!!

rapidsnowman

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:08 am

rapidsnowman wrote:As an Ireland fan this years 6 nations was by no means a classic for us.

However, I have enjoyed reading the Scotland threads. Although half the time I can't decipher the player's nicknames.

You are most welcome on here! Hug

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:59 am

RDW_Scotland wrote:
rapidsnowman wrote:As an Ireland fan this years 6 nations was by no means a classic for us.

You are most welcome on here! Hug

We're still the reigning 5ns champions!

never forget!
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by NeilyBroon Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:01 pm

IanBru wrote:I think Sean does need to have a sit down.

I'm reminded of a line from a film, that "quitting while you're ahead is not the same as quitting."

You won't find a bigger fan of Big Sean than me, and he has been a great servant for Scottish rugby - certainly in the late 2000s he was a real beacon of light in some really middling squads!

However, I don't want him to keep playing until he's obviously past it. It still hurts me that Mike Blair's last act in a Scotland shirt was to throw an interception pass to a freaking hooker against South Africa, which led to a try. It hurts even more that I was at Murrayfield to witness it! If Sean can avoid such ignominy, by gracefully hanging up his boots when he still has something to give for his club, then it'll be a good thing for all concerned.

One day, he'll be a hell of a coach for a Scottish Prem side.

Quite literally... His hair was brighter than Richie Gray's at one point!

NeilyBroon

Back to top Go down

Post by GLove39 Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:22 pm

Dawwww Hug

And on that note, those not on 'the Twitter' or 'FaceTube' as my Dad calls them, might enjoy this...
https://www.606v2.com/t62537-an-alternative-look-back-at-the-6nations#3311905

GLove39

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:30 pm

Scottish posters are without doubt the funniest oddest on these boards!

I think that Mr Snowman meant the above instead!
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:08 pm

Scottish Glaswegian posters are without doubt the funniest and best looking on these boards! The knitwear model wannabees just make up the numbers, or else drone on incessantly about weddings and babies and "Where can we get fresh guacamole and dolphin egg salad ?".

Team gets a B-, posters get a A+ GC's photies get an Aaaay

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:08 pm

Oi - everyone knows the best looking scots are from Edinburgh  Want a pic of me in my mankini to prove it?

Last edited by TJ on Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

TJ

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:16 pm

MrJ you sound just like Sean Lamont when you say that.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:42 pm

jimbopip wrote:MrJ you sound just like Sean Lamont when you say that.

Compliment? Headscratch

TJ

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:16 am

he must mean that you are a legend!
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:26 am

jimbopip wrote:

Scottish Glaswegian posters are without doubt the funniest and best looking on these boards! The knitwear model wannabees just make up the numbers, or else drone on incessantly about weddings and babies and "Where can we get fresh guacamole and dolphin egg salad ?".

Team gets a B-, posters get a A+ GC's photies get an Aaaay

Hang on a minute. We've seen the photos!

Speaking of fresh guacamole and dolphin eggs salad - did you see that Fifers have been shooting swans with crossbows (story on the Beeb)! I can categorically deny that this has anything to do with the lunch special at the New Club this week....

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:39 pm

Stuart Hogg has been announced as the official player of the 6N!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by GLove39 Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:43 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:Stuart Hogg has been announced as the official player of the 6N!

No surprise really...

Scotland 6N post mortem - Page 7 CeKucvJWoAANVsE

Yahoo

GLove39

Back to top Go down

Post by cakeordeath Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:44 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:Stuart Hogg has been announced as the official player of the 6N!

We better prepare ourselves for the bombardment of "he's not worthy" and "X should have got it" where X is from that persons team

cakeordeath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next