The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+11
Pal Joey
rIck_dAgless
seanmichaels
Alistair
Mind the windows Tino.
Rowley
Dolphin Ziggler
1GrumpyGolfer
ShahenshahG
Galted
JuliusHMarx
15 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 6 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Sun 14 Feb 2016, 8:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

infin itive

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 6 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Alistair Fri 19 Feb 2016, 10:09 am

Turn the lights on.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 6 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 19 Feb 2016, 10:09 am

Alistair wrote:How are you, Tino? Got Wi-Fi in the Den already?

Feeling energised, ripped and pumped Al. You?

No wi-fi as yet but only phase I of the build is complete. Once phases II & III are done, then the plumbing and electrics will be installed. Then I can start to think about colour schemes and soft furnishings.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri 19 Feb 2016, 10:13 am

Nice and mellow. Enjoyed some Soreen, now having a brew at my desk. Ideal.

Sounds good, once this project is complete do you plan on selling them? Or perhaps opening it up to the public?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 19 Feb 2016, 10:18 am

Alistair wrote:Nice and mellow. Enjoyed some Soreen, now having a brew at my desk. Ideal.

Sounds good, once this project is complete do you plan on selling them? Or perhaps opening it up to the public?

I can't decide whether to build a load more and market it as some sort of Bear Grylls style holiday camp or just have it as my own private w*nking cabin.

It might have to be the w*nking cabin as I don't actually own the woods that it I am building it in. I can't afford to buy an entire wood either, even I knew who owned it.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri 19 Feb 2016, 10:26 am

Surely it would only be private if you owned the land it was on? So essentially it's a public w*nking cabin.

You realise sean is on his way?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 19 Feb 2016, 10:33 am

Alistair wrote:Surely it would only be private if you owned the land it was on? So essentially it's a public w*nking cabin.

You realise sean is on his way?

That's a very good point. I guess one of the local farmers owns the land, I may offer them a cut of the profits and press on with the Bear Grylls escapism idea.

I'll stick to w*nking at home.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri 19 Feb 2016, 10:36 am

Depends what he's like? If you could get a sky dish in there, you could turn it into a haven. You can watch the rugby and Babestation previews, and he can watch One Man and His Dog repeats?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 19 Feb 2016, 10:54 am

Alistair wrote:Depends what he's like? If you could get a sky dish in there, you could turn it into a haven. You can watch the rugby and Babestation previews, and he can watch One Man and His Dog repeats?

Why bother? He can just watch Rowley stalk Tino with a whippet in one hand and binoculars in the other. Watching and waiting for any sign that Tino will go back to Dave.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 19 Feb 2016, 10:58 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
Alistair wrote:Depends what he's like? If you could get a sky dish in there, you could turn it into a haven. You can watch the rugby and Babestation previews, and he can watch One Man and His Dog repeats?

Why bother? He can just watch Rowley stalk Tino with a whippet in one hand and binoculars in the other. Watching and waiting for any sign that Tino will go back to Dave.

Whilst Sean w*nks in the cabin?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri 19 Feb 2016, 11:04 am

I wouldn't expect sean to be allowed in the Cabin, he'd be outside. W*nking.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 19 Feb 2016, 11:08 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

If you put sean in the cabin and staple his buttocks to either side of the door. You could market the place as a physics defying marvel where it's bigger inside than the outside

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri 19 Feb 2016, 11:10 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

If you put sean in the cabin and staple his buttocks to either side of the door. You could market the place as a physics defying marvel where it's bigger inside than the outside

l*l

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri 19 Feb 2016, 12:23 pm

DAVE is back.

I wonder if Dolphin resigned?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 19 Feb 2016, 12:39 pm

What happened with DAVE?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 19 Feb 2016, 12:41 pm

superflyweight wrote:What happened with DAVE?

Dolphin banned him. He claims he didn't but he f*cking well did.

Please troll Dolphin relentlessly. He watches WRASSLIN if that helps get you fired up.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri 19 Feb 2016, 12:45 pm

We just need to catch him unaware, stick him in a bag and send him to Argentina, they'll do the rest.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 19 Feb 2016, 12:50 pm

Alistair wrote:We just need to catch him unaware, stick him in a bag and send him to Argentina, they'll do the rest.

What makes you think the Argentinians want to be seen with him let alone have photographic evidence that they were indeed in his presence? That's like asking for a selfie with Noel f*cking Edmonds or Michael Battymore

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Feb 2016, 12:51 pm

Whaddup notches.

Apologies......

Had a bad week last week (My mum's birthday and 6 month anniversary of her passing). I allowed things to get on top of me a bit and it reflected in the nature of my posting. Most of you won't have noticed much difference with all the swearing but I ended up getting into it with a mealy mouthed little **** who's had me banned before on the old 606 and he did the same again. Humourless little **** who once took exception to me saying his child was a "grudge baby" ie someone must have had it in for him (I thought it was hilarious AND clever at the same time). Anyway, he's still a **** and still bleats to the MODS and did so again although on reflection it was probably deserved.

Dolphin informed me that I was banned but then saved and then I said I couldn't be ar$ed with it any longer and flounced off like the sort of person Manny can't stand (I'm assuming they're a very flouncy bunch when not engaged in all that bumming, but Sean will know better than me about that though).

However, after a weekend of very heavy drinking, I've put my toys back in the pram. So, much to you obvious disappointment, I will be around for a bit longer, or at the very least until Dolph fails to persuade everyone else that I deserve yet another chance.

Tina, if it helps, you never stopped being my favourite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri 19 Feb 2016, 12:52 pm

It was merely a way to dispose of Dolphin without causing more distress to DAVE, who clearly has been traumatised by the whole incident.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 19 Feb 2016, 12:53 pm

Ha! CC survives another crisis. Welcome back Dave. Poor Rowley not even 24 hours as Tinos favourite. And to think he cut short his holiday for this.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 19 Feb 2016, 12:54 pm

Dolphin banned him.  He claims he didn't but he f*cking well did.

Please troll Dolphin relentlessly.  He watches WRASSLIN if that helps get you fired up.

He can't be doing that. No way! No how!

I am (or at least at some brief point in the past have been) DAVE's second favourite poster. In a lifetime of otherwise extreme unpopularity, DAVE's (albeit qualified) appreciation was an oasis!

Don't be a dick Dolphin.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri 19 Feb 2016, 12:56 pm

superflyweight wrote:

Please troll Dolphin relentlessly.  He watches WRASSLIN if that helps get you fired up.

He can't be doing that.  No way!  No how!  

I am (or at least at some brief point in the past have been) DAVE's second favourite poster.  In a lifetime of otherwise extreme unpopularity, DAVE's (albeit qualified) appreciation was an oasis!

Don't be a dick Dolphin.  

l*l

Welcome back, DAVE.

I've never been your favourite poster, but Dolphin seems like he'd abused his powers and then pretended he was doing you a favour. He also said SLAYER were sh*t.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 19 Feb 2016, 12:57 pm

Jeff who? He can f*ck right off again.

Welcome back Serial. We were going to hound Dolphin off the board (which he probably deserves anyway) but we will call off the cull now.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 19 Feb 2016, 12:58 pm

Was it sheng Dave? He's an utter c*nt's butler of a human being.

(I don't know what a c*nt's butler is but it's my new favourite phrase after hearing someone describe Nick Griffin as looking like one).

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Feb 2016, 12:58 pm

Alistair wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

I am (or at least at some brief point in the past have been) DAVE's second favourite poster.  In a lifetime of otherwise extreme unpopularity, DAVE's (albeit qualified) appreciation was an oasis!

Don't be a dick Dolphin.  

l*l

Welcome back, DAVE.

I've never been your favourite poster, but Dolphin seems like he'd abused his powers and then pretended he was doing you a favour. He also said SLAYER were sh*t.
There's a reason for that Alistair...no-one likes a grass!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri 19 Feb 2016, 12:59 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
Alistair wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

Don't be a dick Dolphin.  

l*l

Welcome back, DAVE.

There's a reason for that Alistair...no-one likes a grass!

No need for that. I'd report you to Dolphin, but you've had a tough week.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 19 Feb 2016, 1:00 pm

Also Dave sorry to make you hit the ground running but Ricks new workplace is feeding him a vegetarian diet and denying him soup. I was gonna take care of it but my crude efforts might catch the one corker in his office and he might never forgive me.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Feb 2016, 1:01 pm

superflyweight wrote:Was it sheng Dave?  He's an utter c*nt's butler of a human being.  

(I don't know what a c*nt's butler is but it's my new favourite phrase after hearing someone describe Nick Griffin as looking like one).  
As I said, no-one like's a grass, Super (or even a Supergrass, Super) and it would be highly remiss of me to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 19 Feb 2016, 1:01 pm

Alistair wrote:He also said SLAYER were sh*t.

Dolphin Ziggler wrote: slayer?  More like GAYER.  What a bunch of poofs.  JON BON JOVI would do tom araya in a fight any day of the week.  GAYER are sh*t.  All their fans are benders as well.  slayer=GAYER pmsl and lol.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri 19 Feb 2016, 1:02 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote: slayer?  More like GAYER.  What a bunch of poofs.  JON BON JOVI would do tom araya in a fight any day of the week.  GAYER are sh*t.  All their fans are benders as well.  slayer=GAYER pmsl and lol.

And that wasn't even the worst of it.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Feb 2016, 1:03 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:Also Dave sorry to make you hit the ground running but Ricks new workplace is feeding him a vegetarian diet and denying him soup. I was gonna take care of it but my crude efforts might catch the one corker in his office and he might never forgive me.
Sounds like he jumped out of the frying pan and into the fire cesspool and into the sh!tter.

Maybe he's trying his best to ingratiate himself with his new colleagues which is sensible but FFS he needs to assert himself and PDQ.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Feb 2016, 1:05 pm

Alistair wrote:

Sounds like every word of this is true and not simply childish attempts to get Dolphin's head kicked in

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 19 Feb 2016, 1:06 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote: Afternoon chaps - who would you rather be bummed by? Rik Flair or Hulk Hogan? I'm not sure I can split them (I bet they'd split me all right) but Triple H could go triple x on my ass

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 19 Feb 2016, 1:07 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
Alistair wrote:

Sounds like every word of this is true and not simply childish attempts to get Dolphin's head kicked in

What more proof do you need than dolphin faking his death in Argentina?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 19 Feb 2016, 1:10 pm

And if that wasn't enough ....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x7RkJFFieqM

You can't let this go unpunished

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri 19 Feb 2016, 1:10 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Alistair wrote:

What more proof do you need than dolphin faking his death in Argentina?

Why would we need to attempt to get his head kicked in? It's Dolphin. He likes wrestling. He hates SLAYER. He might as well kick his own head in.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Feb 2016, 1:11 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:And if that wasn't enough ....

Can't access the link at work and am not using my data allowance.

Please describe it, but use small words

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 19 Feb 2016, 1:13 pm

Dolphin singing Bon Jovi's - I'll be there for you.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 19 Feb 2016, 1:13 pm

superflyweight wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote: Afternoon chaps - who would you rather be bummed by?  Rik Flair or Hulk Hogan?  I'm not sure I can split them (I bet they'd split me all right) but Triple H could go triple x on my ass

Adam D wrote: I'd let Hogan bum me before Flair.  I'd make him spit on it first though.  He ain't going in dry.  I'd probably nosh off both The Bushwackers at the same time  

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 19 Feb 2016, 1:14 pm

If that wasn't a premeditated banning nothing was.

Last edited by ShahenshahG on Fri 19 Feb 2016, 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri 19 Feb 2016, 1:14 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:And if that wasn't enough ....

Can't access the link at work and am not using my data allowance.

Please describe it, but use small words

Dolphin. Karaoke. Bon Jovi. Anti-SLAYER.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Feb 2016, 1:15 pm

My ad banner at the top of the page is for mature singles from Rotherham. I've just read that ALL SAINTS have reformed (mmmm Melanie Blatt) but I can't see how that would cause me to be seeing pictures of what I assume is Rowley in drag

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 19 Feb 2016, 1:18 pm

DAVE667 wrote:My ad banner at the top of the page is for mature singles from Rotherham. I've just read that ALL SAINTS have reformed (mmmm Melanie Blatt) but I can't see how that would cause me to be seeing pictures of what I assume is Rowley in drag

He flew back from florida to take your place as soon as word of your departure was recieved. I can only surmise that he wanted to cement his place in tinos affections by winning (read rigging) a Rachel Weisz lookalike competition.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Feb 2016, 1:21 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:My ad banner at the top of the page is for mature singles from Rotherham. I've just read that ALL SAINTS have reformed (mmmm Melanie Blatt) but I can't see how that would cause me to be seeing pictures of what I assume is Rowley in drag

He flew back from florida to take your place as soon as word of your departure was recieved. I can only surmise that he wanted to cement his place in tinos affections by winning (read rigging) a Rachel Weisz lookalike competition.
Looks more like Ernie Wise!

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 19 Feb 2016, 1:25 pm

In Rotherham "mature" applies to anyone over 13.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 19 Feb 2016, 1:29 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Looks more like Ernie Wise!
The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 6 3134322-3rd-november-1966-british-comedian-ernie-wise-gettyimages

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Feb 2016, 1:31 pm

superflyweight wrote:In Rotherham "mature" applies to anyone over 13.  
In which case I find it even more worrying that I have banner ads for this...although I'm currently looking at "People's Postcode Lottery"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 19 Feb 2016, 1:31 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS58bBQYFJk12yo9dwEz-G4T2FbhTXNeq-kyJIeqnKUAzXt1tECiA

Jeff doing a sex on TSMR.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 19 Feb 2016, 1:33 pm

You're all unnecessarily cruel. This is my first day back at work. I deserve sympathy.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Feb 2016, 1:36 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS58bBQYFJk12yo9dwEz-G4T2FbhTXNeq-kyJIeqnKUAzXt1tECiA

Jeff doing a sex on TSMR.
Which is which?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum