The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+11
Pal Joey
rIck_dAgless
seanmichaels
Alistair
Mind the windows Tino.
Rowley
Dolphin Ziggler
1GrumpyGolfer
ShahenshahG
Galted
JuliusHMarx
15 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 7 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Sun 14 Feb 2016, 8:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

infin itive

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 7 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 19 Feb 2016, 1:38 pm

Rowley wrote:You're all unnecessarily cruel. This is my first day back at work. I deserve sympathy.

This has made me sad so I would advise you to quickly avail yourself of Tinos invite before he withdraws it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tzo4NHFKu9Q

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 7 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 19 Feb 2016, 1:39 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:My ad banner at the top of the page is for mature singles from Rotherham. I've just read that ALL SAINTS have reformed (mmmm Melanie Blatt) but I can't see how that would cause me to be seeing pictures of what I assume is Rowley in drag

He flew back from florida to take your place as soon as word of your departure was recieved. I can only surmise that he wanted to cement his place in tinos affections by winning (read rigging) a Rachel Weisz lookalike competition.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS58bBQYFJk12yo9dwEz-G4T2FbhTXNeq-kyJIeqnKUAzXt1tECiA

Jeff doing a sex on TSMR.
Which is which?

I'm not sure.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 19 Feb 2016, 1:47 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:My ad banner at the top of the page is for mature singles from Rotherham. I've just read that ALL SAINTS have reformed (mmmm Melanie Blatt) but I can't see how that would cause me to be seeing pictures of what I assume is Rowley in drag

He flew back from florida to take your place as soon as word of your departure was recieved. I can only surmise that he wanted to cement his place in tinos affections by winning (read rigging) a Rachel Weisz lookalike competition.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS58bBQYFJk12yo9dwEz-G4T2FbhTXNeq-kyJIeqnKUAzXt1tECiA

TSMR: let me sit on your lap and let's talk about the next thing that pop ups.
*3 minutes of fruitless wriggling*
*kerching*
Jeff: I love toast.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 19 Feb 2016, 1:48 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

*kerching*

Jeff doesn't use an electric toaster. Far too expensive. He toasts his (stale) bread over the coal fire.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 19 Feb 2016, 1:52 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

*kerching*

Jeff doesn't use an electric toaster.  Far too expensive.  He toasts his (stale) bread over the coal fire.

I thought it was pretty clear that Jeff used the friction from TSMR grinding on his lap as a toasting method. He uses a similar method on his testicles when he wants to paint the ceiling but doesn't want to pay for a ladder.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 19 Feb 2016, 1:52 pm

The kerching sound was made by the pound signs in his eyes as he calculated how much he saved.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Feb 2016, 2:26 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

*kerching*

Jeff doesn't use an electric toaster.  Far too expensive.  He toasts his (stale) bread over the coal fire.

I thought it was pretty clear that Jeff used the friction from TSMR grinding on his lap as a toasting method. He uses a similar method on his testicles when he wants to paint the ceiling but doesn't want to pay for a ladder.
Are you saying Rowley has no plums?

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 19 Feb 2016, 2:51 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

*kerching*

Are you saying Rowley has no plums?
The proof was not in the pudding so read into that what you will.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Feb 2016, 2:56 pm

Debate time...Subject - well known sayings we get muddled

Is it..

"The proof is in the pudding" OR "The proof of the pudding is in the eating"?

Followed by

"Dull as dishwater" or "dull as ditchwater"?

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 19 Feb 2016, 3:06 pm

All of them are acceptable Dave.  

Mark Kermode claimed recently that he used to think "as the crow flies" was as the crowf lies."  

What a daft b*stard!

Last edited by superflyweight on Fri 19 Feb 2016, 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 19 Feb 2016, 3:06 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Debate time...Subject - well known sayings we get muddled

Is it..

"The proof is in the pudding" OR "The proof of the pudding is in the eating"?

Followed by

"Dull as dishwater" or "dull as ditchwater"?

Those

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 19 Feb 2016, 3:08 pm

Welcome back by the way DAVE...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Feb 2016, 3:16 pm

Cheers Rick, your comments mean so much more given you agree with the way I choose to say them.

Super, your comments re Mark Kermode firmly cement your place in my affections.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 19 Feb 2016, 3:19 pm

That's because that is the correct way to say them mate...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Feb 2016, 3:21 pm

I know and all attempts to say I'm wrong are merely water from a duck's beak

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 19 Feb 2016, 3:22 pm

Exactly, just take it with a pinch of sugar.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Feb 2016, 3:25 pm

Because Rome wasn't built yesterday

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 19 Feb 2016, 3:25 pm

rick_dagless wrote:That's because that is the correct way to say them mate...

Yes but the proof of the pudding is in the eating shouldn't be used while discussing Rowley's plum.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Feb 2016, 3:29 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:That's because that is the correct way to say them mate...

Yes but the proof of the pudding is in the eating shouldn't be used while discussing Rowley's plum.
Unless you need proof that they're not for human consumption

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 19 Feb 2016, 3:30 pm

It's a mute point Shah.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Feb 2016, 3:34 pm

superflyweight wrote:It's a mute point Shah.
So just take it and like a man

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri 19 Feb 2016, 3:37 pm

No point crying over spilt tea.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibbz Fri 19 Feb 2016, 3:43 pm

Alright all?

Nice one Dave & Rick I facking hate people who say the proof is in the pudding instead of the proof of the pudding is in the eating. Halfwits.

Hibbz
hibbz
hibbz

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 19 Feb 2016, 4:23 pm

AdamT wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:People that put their hands on their knees when they leg press for the entire set.....

I might do it to push out the last two....

Kidding themselves..and not kidding anybody else.

Haha! The guy that owns my gym and his partners do this. They loaded the leg press to 500kg last night. I was thinking, " Come on guys, stop cheating."  They were only doing half reps as well.

Why the f..k could they not half that weight and do it properly?? As you always say, bodybuilding is about good form and stressing the muscle. One of these guys is apparently doing a show. He has good upperbody, but the legs are awful. I would never slag someone's bodypart, but he doesn't train them right.

I'm stronger than all 3 of the guys, but you wouldn't catch me doing over 350kg. The reason being I like to do it properly.

Talking about Jeff's Plums..

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Feb 2016, 4:30 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
AdamT wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:People that put their hands on their knees when they leg press for the entire set.....

Haha! The guy that owns my gym and his partners do this. They loaded the leg press to 500kg last night. I was thinking, " Come on guys, stop cheating."  They were only doing half reps as well.

Why the f..k could they not half that weight and do it properly?? As you always say, bodybuilding is about good form and stressing the muscle. One of these guys is apparently doing a show. He has good upperbody, but the legs are awful. I would never slag someone's bodypart, but he doesn't train them right.

I'm stronger than all 3 of the guys, but you wouldn't catch me doing over 350kg. The reason being I like to do it properly.

More concerned with this bit

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri 19 Feb 2016, 4:32 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
AdamT wrote:

Why the f..k could they not half that weight and do it properly?? As you always say, bodybuilding is about good form and stressing the muscle. One of these guys is apparently doing a show. [He has good upperbody, but the legs are awful. I would never slag someone's bodypart, but he doesn't train them right.

Classic sean.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Feb 2016, 4:37 pm

Alistair wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
AdamT wrote:

Why the f..k could they not half that weight and do it properly?? As you always say, bodybuilding is about good form and stressing the muscle. One of these guys is apparently doing a show. [He has good upperbody, but the legs are awful. I would never slag someone's bodypart, but he doesn't train them right.

I love being done by at least three guys, but you wouldn't catch me doing over 350. The reason being I like to do it properly.

Classic sean.
No, THAT'S classic Sean

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 19 Feb 2016, 4:38 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
AdamT wrote:

Shocked
Dolphin calling you a g*yer wasn't far off the mark then?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 19 Feb 2016, 4:42 pm

Moot
picard

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 19 Feb 2016, 4:44 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Moot
picard

It was deliberate Jules - are you well my friend?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Feb 2016, 5:01 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
AdamT wrote:

Shocked
Er yes it was, but perhaps I should have writ/writed/wrotened "more concerned BY this bit" to stop you worrying that I might be gay

FYI, I'm not gay...I just help them out if they're busy

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 19 Feb 2016, 5:04 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
AdamT wrote:

Shocked
Er yes it was, but perhaps I should have writ/writed/wrotened "more concerned BY this bit" to stop you worrying that I might be gay

That's a relief - I was beginning to wonder if this site was a gay conspiracy.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Feb 2016, 5:08 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
AdamT wrote:

Shocked

That's a relief - I was beginning to wonder if this site was a gay conspiracy.
Give us a kiss and I'll tell you who's in on it

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 19 Feb 2016, 5:13 pm

Frak off Dave, I wrote your bloody obituary yesterday and now you're back. If I'm not dead by Monday I'm gonna be livid with you

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Fri 19 Feb 2016, 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 19 Feb 2016, 5:14 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Frak off Dave, I wrote your bloody obituary yesterday and now you're back. If I'm not dead by Monday I'm gonna be livid with you

ShahenshahG wrote:And if that wasn't enough ....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x7RkJFFieqM

You can't let this go unpunished

Rest assured on that score my friend

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Feb 2016, 5:15 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Frak off Dave, I wrote your bloody obituary yesterday and now you're back. If I'm not dead by Monday I'm gonna be livid with you
Special privileges, Dolph?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 19 Feb 2016, 5:17 pm

Dunno what you're talking about Dave...

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Feb 2016, 5:21 pm

You absolute (&^&$*%$

Hey that was supposed to say ^%(^(%&( not *$%£"

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 19 Feb 2016, 6:25 pm

Alistair wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
superflyweight wrote:What happened with DAVE?

Dolphin banned him.  He claims he didn't but he f*cking well did.

Please troll Dolphin relentlessly.  He watches WRASSLIN if that helps get you fired up.

He can't be doing that.  No way!  No how!  

I am (or at least at some brief point in the past have been) DAVE's second favourite poster.  In a lifetime of otherwise extreme unpopularity, DAVE's (albeit qualified) appreciation was an oasis!

Don't be a dick Dolphin.  

l*l

Welcome back, DAVE.

I've never been your favourite poster, but Dolphin seems like he'd abused his powers and then pretended he was doing you a favour. He also said SLAYER were sh*t.

He turned me into a newt.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 19 Feb 2016, 9:00 pm

Wayne Newton

So what are you Friday night fog-frakkers up to now? All gone quiet.

Saturday morning here in the world's largest prison-by-the-sea.

I can't believe all this back stabbing, knifing and blind-siding going on in my absence. ISIS has won....

Think I did my back in. Either that or I need to drop a large cable to take the pressure off my spine.

I could have done it moving one of many things; trees, cement bags, hyspan beams (spare ones), blocks, bricks or boxes full of heavy sh!t.
I've started packing up things in the old part of the house ready for the big strip out and restoration. It's a good opportunity to throw out lots of old stuff. Phuck, I've held on to some crap clothes. Found stuff well over 15 years old; thinking it was only about 5-6. Now nothing under 3 years stays... mostly. I am being ruthless.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 19 Feb 2016, 10:54 pm

Dont dip your toes in this water, Fly, the only other Superfly I know is in court on murder charges dating back to a "fracas" back in 1983. Just saying, Admin powers can do a lot of things

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sat 20 Feb 2016, 8:38 am

https://youtu.be/VuU6k3MfPFo

Now that is beautiful

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Sat 20 Feb 2016, 7:25 pm

I'd love to make a contribution on here but I can't with it being Saturday night and all that. Busy busy busy. Loads of stuff to do. Like shagging and partying. No time at all for posting on here.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sat 20 Feb 2016, 9:09 pm

Laugh

It's good to know you are still mucking about though, Galted.

We had some rain late yesterday. What a phucking relief!
I can't describe how hot and dry it has been. The dead yellow weeds look superb upon the wet red earth.

The back is feeling much better this morning. I was walking around like a Sherpa with a heavy load of twigs last night.

Sean, I concur with your weather-health theory. I believe this rain has also affected my internal barometric pressure which was on the verge of exploding. It's now back to the low end of the scale and it's like when the head prefect adds some much needed oil lubrication into the mix........ and you're ready to go again.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Sat 20 Feb 2016, 10:53 pm

Raining here as well LD. Which is a big relief as I've been quite terrified we might have a day without.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Sun 21 Feb 2016, 9:09 pm

I'm not Eric "Winkle" Brown.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 22 Feb 2016, 7:20 am

Fist Notches

Morning Rick the Blick

Dead weekend, nothing of interest to report. Spent it sorting through my files on my computer and trying to get my stuff off my ipod onto my computer. Managed it but now have to rename 800 songs.

B*ggers

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 22 Feb 2016, 7:49 am

Morning Shah, mixed weekend for me, mixing having a good time with friends, and staving off man flu.

Feel like a head full of cotton wool this morning but barring that all good...

iTunes and the way they encrypt songs that you purchase is a pet hate of mine...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 22 Feb 2016, 8:41 am

I know, Rick the only reason I had an Ipod was that a colleague gave it me and I liked her enough not to hurt her feelings by turning it down/not using it. its a mini ipod 4gb and was probably obsolete before it was released. Are you working from work or working from home?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 22 Feb 2016, 8:45 am

Working from work at the moment, as I need to meet folk, however I intend to WFH a bit more often, and there is a big office near bradders which I can dive into, which is nice...

I am generally too immature to work from home as I get distracted by things, not good for productivity...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next