The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Sun 14 Feb 2016, 8:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

infin itive

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 24 Feb 2016, 4:24 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that since the concept of immigration became something of an afterthought there appear to be more and more economic migrants driving old vehicles that can best be described as "f*cking death traps"

Saw one a couple of days ago that looked to be held together with prayers...no wing mirrors, no rear view mirror and I believe SIX people inside.

That was shah on the school run

More likely it was Tino on the school run and he'd removed the mirrors himself so he didn't accidentally catch juniors eye.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Pal Joey Wed 24 Feb 2016, 4:46 pm

"junior's eye" since Marxus is in a conference call with his lithographer and Lay-Out Artist.
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 24 Feb 2016, 4:52 pm

The Loaded Dog wrote:"junior's eye" since Marxus is in a conference call with his lithographer and Lay-Out Artist.

One and the same I'd have thought

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 24 Feb 2016, 5:06 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3460938/Police-deliberately-ran-killed-dog-running-loose-A55-3am.html

Condolences TLD.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 24 Feb 2016, 6:08 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBi-KXc0CRk

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 24 Feb 2016, 7:22 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3460938/Police-deliberately-ran-killed-dog-running-loose-A55-3am.html

Condolences TLD.

Poor bugger. Like the one I picked up off the road several years ago. People too busy to stop.

I'm more streetwise than that poor old thing that got run down by the cops.
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 25 Feb 2016, 7:03 am

FIST Notches

Morning Gentlemen.

Today
is tiring
and the cup itself uninspiring
Dullards
Dullards

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 25 Feb 2016, 7:35 am

Morning Shah what's occurring?

Sick notch

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 25 Feb 2016, 7:43 am

Morning SportsdiRickt

All the Uk based staff are out for a team bonding thing in bognor just the international team here so not much to do. Just burning time. What about you?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 25 Feb 2016, 7:54 am

Knocking out a presentation in that most worthless of formats, Power Point, A piece of my soul dies each time I see a word spin or fade in to a presentation...

Apart from that, back in the gym tonight so that should be fun :-/

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 25 Feb 2016, 8:02 am

Oh yeah. Just remember to have a bit of protein immediately after, so your muscles don't protest too much after. This your first visit in some time or are you a secret weightlifting enthusiast that is turned on by Adamt?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 25 Feb 2016, 8:04 am

My favourite part of PowerPoint is the word-art. Wholly and completely unusable in any practical situation

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 25 Feb 2016, 8:06 am

Nah it is mainly cardio tonight, and leg work, but not been for a couple of weeks, and as for the weightlifting, I have the upper body strength of small burrowing mammal...

Word art is indeed pointless, and anyone, and I mean anyone, who uses comic sans apart from in actual comics, needs infecting with gout...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 25 Feb 2016, 8:40 am

Good morning Rick & Shah,

Had a decent lunch with the cousins (one is over from NZ after the earthquake... he lives opposite where the land fell into the sea over in South Shore) and Mum today at the Club. They had earlier taken a tour of the now fast progressing Manoir Chien. They were quite impressed.

Too hot to work outdoors today (or indoors without air conditioning) although I did do a general sweep up of the premises at around 06:00 this morning... or as soon as there was visible light.
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 25 Feb 2016, 8:42 am

rick_dagless wrote:Nah it is mainly cardio tonight, and leg work, but not been for a couple of weeks, and as for the weightlifting, I have the upper body strength of small burrowing mammal...

Word art is indeed pointless, and anyone, and I mean anyone, who uses comic sans apart from in actual comics, needs infecting with gout...

A bit mild a reaction judging by the time I wrote a poem in comic sans for my english class in year 6. She said the poem was a wonderful display of the English language with similes, couplets etc etc but was ruined because the font was moronic and was in font size 14. Then dumped it in the bin.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 25 Feb 2016, 8:49 am

Morning TLD, glad to see it is all going well, especially if it is in a state good enough that your mum is impressed!

I think you got away lightly Shah, but it seems like a life lesson was learned, and for that you should be grateful to your teacher...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 25 Feb 2016, 9:07 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Good morning Rick & Shah,

Had a decent lunch with the cousins (one is over from NZ after the earthquake... he lives opposite where the land fell into the sea over in South Shore) and Mum today at the Club. They had earlier taken a tour of the now fast progressing Manoir Chien. They were quite impressed.

Too hot to work outdoors today (or indoors without air conditioning) although I did do a general sweep up of the premises at around 06:00 this morning... or as soon as there was visible light.

Evening mate.

Do you have a unit called an air cooler in aus? It's a big blocky thing you stick ice in it and it blows out cold air without the miserableness of Air conditioning.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 25 Feb 2016, 9:23 am

rick_dagless wrote:Morning TLD, glad to see it is all going well, especially if it is in a state good enough that your mum is impressed!

I think you got away lightly Shah, but it seems like a life lesson was learned, and for that you should be grateful to your teacher...

I was so grateful that I refrained from laughing when one of the first year boys hit an unnecessarily hard over-taped tennis ball straight into her face. I only burst out laughing when the plucky little lad walked up to her with an innocent smile, disregarded the monstrous bruise on her face, her murderous expression and asked for his ball back.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 25 Feb 2016, 9:46 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:Good morning Rick & Shah,

Evening mate.

Do you have a unit called an air cooler in aus? It's a big blocky thing you stick ice in it and it blows out cold air without the miserableness of Air conditioning.

I'm going for a split system... only two ac wall units with a fan coil unit on the roof. Because the airspace bewteen the ground and first floors is inter connected, I have to treat all of the new extension as one compartment. So one in the living room/kitchen/dining; the other in the main bedroom upstairs. Might put a third one in the study.

Those air coolers seem so bulky. Chose to go with the Koreans. Their wall unit systems are getting better each year and there's much better control of the indoor environment too. Quite excited by my solar panels. Will only be using 60% (at best) of the 19 kW/day generated with everything switched on and drawing power in the heaviest possible use scenario.

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Thu 25 Feb 2016, 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 25 Feb 2016, 9:53 am

Morning.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 25 Feb 2016, 9:56 am

Morning Alistair.
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 25 Feb 2016, 9:59 am

Morning TLD, how goes it?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 25 Feb 2016, 10:11 am

Morning Al

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 25 Feb 2016, 10:23 am

Morning Rick.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 25 Feb 2016, 10:28 am

Where the smeg is everyone?

I can only assume that Tino is working on another culture cup comp....

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 25 Feb 2016, 10:35 am

Alistair wrote:Morning TLD, how goes it?

Swelteringly hot here, just waiting for the cool change tomorrow morning... they say.

How's things out on the western plains? You're out near Devizes or Salisbury aren't you?
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 25 Feb 2016, 10:35 am

Rowley is at work crying about the candy floss he forgot to eat in the USofA. Julius is sulking because Tino is absent. Union is writing a reverse linear thread and galted is dressing inappropriately in the hopes he gets sexually assaulted to help his self esteem. Dolphin is cuckolding Michael Gove by paper bagging Sarah vine and all this is occurring in seans arse so he cant type as he is busy trying to get the barman to eat chips off his back. I can't tell you what dave is doing it might incriminate him.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 25 Feb 2016, 10:38 am

All worryingly plausible Shah.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 25 Feb 2016, 10:44 am

Also worrying is the fact that Shah completely forgot about superfly.

Otherwise, it seems spot on to me.
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 25 Feb 2016, 10:51 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:
Alistair wrote:Morning TLD, how goes it?

Swelteringly hot here, just waiting for the cool change tomorrow morning... they say.

How's things out on the western plains? You're out near Devizes or Salisbury aren't you?

I am indeed.

Cold, but sunny. Which makes a change from the p*ssing it down with rain it's been recently. Might actually see some grass in my garden.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 25 Feb 2016, 10:52 am

I was trying to work out which one of the 'Rotherham 6' was most like Rowley in his absence.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 25 Feb 2016, 10:57 am

I didn't forget Superfly at all. The b*stard is always about but never contributes unless its served on a plate for him.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 25 Feb 2016, 11:34 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Rowley is at work crying about the candy floss he forgot to eat in the USofA. Julius is sulking because Tino is absent. Union is writing a reverse linear thread and galted is dressing inappropriately in the hopes he gets sexually assaulted to help his self esteem. Dolphin is cuckolding Michael Gove by paper bagging Sarah vine and all this is occurring in seans arse so he cant type as he is busy trying to get the barman to eat chips off his back. I can't tell you what dave is doing it might incriminate him.

And Adam is being routinely forgotten.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 25 Feb 2016, 11:37 am

Adam D wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:Rowley is at work crying about the candy floss he forgot to eat in the USofA. Julius is sulking because Tino is absent. Union is writing a reverse linear thread and galted is dressing inappropriately in the hopes he gets sexually assaulted to help his self esteem. Dolphin is cuckolding Michael Gove by paper bagging Sarah vine and all this is occurring in seans arse so he cant type as he is busy trying to get the barman to eat chips off his back. I can't tell you what dave is doing it might incriminate him.

Sorry, we're not taking questions from the audience at this point.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 25 Feb 2016, 11:41 am

Alistair wrote:
Adam D wrote:

Sorry, we're not taking questions from the audience at this point.

l*l

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Feb 2016, 12:30 pm

Afternoon all, just started work although I've been up ages, ask no questions and I'll tell you no lies, unless you're from the Police in which case there'll be so many lies, half-truths and red herrings you won't know if you've been punched, bored or countersunk.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 25 Feb 2016, 1:08 pm

Afternoon DAVE, duvet day?

I ask because Mrs Dagless works with the council, and a duvet day is an actual thing/reason for having a day off...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 25 Feb 2016, 1:21 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Afternoon DAVE, duvet day?  

I ask because Mrs Dagless  works with the council, and a duvet day is an actual thing/reason for having a day off...

That has to have been invented by a Southerner.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 25 Feb 2016, 1:25 pm

I would imagine so Tino...

Afternoon mate

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 25 Feb 2016, 1:25 pm

rick_dagless wrote:I would imagine so Tino...

Afternoon mate

Afternoon. How is the new job going?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 25 Feb 2016, 1:35 pm

Pizza and fish fingers. 7/10

Afternoon tino

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 25 Feb 2016, 1:36 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:Pizza and fish fingers. 7/10

Afternoon tino

'Sup, my favourite jihadist?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 25 Feb 2016, 1:50 pm

Feck all. Trying to find something to do that involves very little work. What about you,my favourite domestic abuse victim?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 25 Feb 2016, 1:53 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:Feck all. Trying to find something to do that involves very little work. What about you,my favourite domestic abuse victim?

Life is grand, thanks.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 25 Feb 2016, 1:53 pm

Going well Tino, barring the godawful lack of soup...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 25 Feb 2016, 1:55 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:Feck all. Trying to find something to do that involves very little work. What about you,my favourite domestic abuse victim?

Life is grand, thanks.

Well the insurers had to get wise at some point.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 25 Feb 2016, 1:57 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Going well Tino, barring the godawful lack of soup...

Is there no good shop nearby?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 25 Feb 2016, 2:09 pm

Nearest place is The Aldi Shah

It is like a one horse town without the horse here...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 25 Feb 2016, 2:19 pm

Goddamn. Are you desperate enough to contemplate cup-a-soup?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 25 Feb 2016, 2:27 pm

I have not yet plumbed those depths mate, thinking of investing in a soup maker, until I say (or type) it out loud, then I realise that only massive c*ntgrumbles would have such a thing...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum