The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+11
Pal Joey
rIck_dAgless
seanmichaels
Alistair
Mind the windows Tino.
Rowley
Dolphin Ziggler
1GrumpyGolfer
ShahenshahG
Galted
JuliusHMarx
15 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 16 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Sun 14 Feb 2016, 8:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

infin itive

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 01 Mar 2016, 2:36 pm

superflyweight wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
superflyweight wrote:She was too busy being humped by Deputy Dawg round the back of the court.  

Whilst the Littlest Hobo took a sh*t in the DA's office.

What a rebel.  Bet he was literally shaking like a sh1tting dog.  

Depends whether or not the ground floor was free

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 01 Mar 2016, 4:57 pm

As promised Galted

C H I N M A Y - B H A T T

A B I - C U M M I N G S

R A C H E L - P - F I S T E R E R

G A U T M A - D I C K I N S O N

M A X I M E - H A M P T O N

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 01 Mar 2016, 5:11 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:As promised Galted

C H I N M A Y - B H A T T

A B I - C U M M I N G S

R A C H E L - P - F I S T E R E R

G A U T M A - D I C K I N S O N

M A X I M E - H A M P T O N

Jay-sus.

Gautma Dickinson will live long in the memory.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 01 Mar 2016, 5:13 pm

only got through day 1 to 25 for those. Will try and get some more.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 01 Mar 2016, 5:14 pm

R O B I N - B A L D O C K

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 01 Mar 2016, 5:19 pm

R O N-R A Y - S O L O M O N

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 02 Mar 2016, 6:44 am

Fist Furry Notches - it cleans on the way out.

Gutentag druggies, how did the insanely long meeting go rick the trick? Thanks TLD, long days and nights ahead for me, so no real change. Hopefully the new bed will allow me steady sleep what little I get of it.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 02 Mar 2016, 7:46 am

Insanely long mate, much of my remaining soul died inside that meeting room...

Numpties on the motorways also this morning, plus snow in Yorkshire, so an eclectic day so far!

Expecting boat loads of randomers today mate?

Sick notch

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 02 Mar 2016, 7:49 am

No in either occupation. Beautiful pale sunrise shining upon the park with a stiffish breeze. One of the visitors who just checked in said its like im on the moors. So not only am I more northern than Tino, I work in a northern type area.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 02 Mar 2016, 8:02 am

ShahenshahG wrote:So not only am I more northern than Tino,

F*ck you.

Morning all.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 02 Mar 2016, 8:06 am

Shah wrote:One of the visitors who just checked in said its like im on the moors.

Probably Sh!t their pants if they were on the moors, esp with DAVE about...

Weather was rubbish all the way to the south today...

What's with the spelling of all the names out?

Morning Tino

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 02 Mar 2016, 8:36 am

Phone was playing up yesterday to new words so put it through individually so it didnt save it to my dictionary

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 02 Mar 2016, 8:47 am

Why did we never invite milkyboy here?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 02 Mar 2016, 8:52 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Why did we never invite milkyboy here?

He did post a couple of times.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 02 Mar 2016, 8:55 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Why did we never invite milkyboy here?

He did post a couple of times.  

Probably exposed to Sean too early.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 02 Mar 2016, 9:24 am

Good morning.

Yeah, milkyboy was from down near Exeter or Portsmouth wasn't he?
He was on edge with most other members mostly; then relatively sane for a short period of time every now and then... if I recall correctly.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 02 Mar 2016, 9:27 am

Milky is pretty cool actually but has one love in his life and only one love. Sugar Ray Leonard.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 02 Mar 2016, 9:55 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Good morning.

He was on edge with most other members mostly; then relatively sane for a short period of time every now and then... if I recall correctly.

Like manos used to be...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 02 Mar 2016, 10:14 am

rick_dagless wrote:

Like manos used to be...

I know what happened to Manos.

Top secret though.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 02 Mar 2016, 10:19 am

Stabbed twelve people on his way to help out at the soup kitchen?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 02 Mar 2016, 10:19 am

rick_dagless wrote:

Like manos used to be...

Top secret though.

Junior?!

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 02 Mar 2016, 10:23 am

rick_dagless wrote:

Like manos used to be...

Top secret though.

PM -do it!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 02 Mar 2016, 10:24 am

You've probably never heard of him but Arthur Tunstall died just short of 94 back on 16 Feb this year.

He was involved with the PCYC - the police here own a few clubs, in name only, no cops at the boxing sessions and you don't have to be a "youth" to join up. All ages are there.

They were formed in 1948 to get troubled kids off the streets around the inner city in places like Woolloomooloo. It's where I used to do training (not that I was a troubled child or anything - it's basically an old warehouse converted into a gym) with Big M, a former Aust. junior heavyweight champ back in the early 80s. There was a little area set aside for Arthur just off to the side of the main boxing ring. He'd come and go quietly... a really humble old chap.

Basically a hole-in-the-wall-office where he use to tinker about when he came in a few times a week. He was in his mid-80s and still head of the NSW boxing federation when I used to see him. The office was plastered with faded newspaper clippings, old photos, awards, etc.

All the commotion about Cathy Freeman and her carrying 2 flags at the Comm Games in Canada was hugely beat up here. They made him out to be a gnarly, bitter old man and a racist as well - but I genuinely believe he was misconstrued and someone decided to make a big issue out of it.

All he said was "there is only one flag"... for the team. Caused a bit of a stir.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 02 Mar 2016, 10:39 am

Didn't he threaten to send her home?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 02 Mar 2016, 10:41 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Didn't he threaten to send her home?

I can't remember. Probably. Yes.

He liked to do things by the rules, you know Shah. Smile

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 02 Mar 2016, 10:53 am

Morning all.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 02 Mar 2016, 10:53 am

Pretty Woman, Stop a while
Pretty woman, talk a while
pretty woman, give your smile
toooooooo me

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 02 Mar 2016, 10:55 am

Alistair wrote:Morning all.

Morning Al.

Big day ahead or just a normal everyday one?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 02 Mar 2016, 11:09 am

Got the roof on my walkway today.

Very surprised by the cloister effect.

It really encloses the back yard and focuses/frames views towards the rectangular lawn area and swimming pool (which was the intention)

My brother sent a photo of this temple in Sri Lanka, near Galle - which is hundreds of years old and has this simple and elegant cloister/colonnade surrounding a (reflective or contemplative?) pool... but it has a sort of humble domestic scale about it.

I went for this light, sleek white sandwich panel 'floating' roof above two walls of different heights (the outer; top landing/ramp/walkway and the inner; landscaped area/pool/courtyard. It's sort of uplifting like a regional airport roof but on a much, much smaller scale of course.

Big day tomorrow. Swing gates, concrete floor polisher and the electrician re-wiring the existing rooms in the old part of the house.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 02 Mar 2016, 11:15 am

Morning TLD!

Normal day for me. Had to go and speak to the VP about some sensitive business, half expected him to chew me out just for being cautious.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 02 Mar 2016, 11:18 am

Alistair wrote:Morning TLD!

Normal day for me. Had to go and speak to the VP about some sensitive business, half expected him to chew me out just for being cautious.

At least that's out of the way.

Be a little bolder and even more forthright with the VP next time. Then he'll start to feel a little chewed up himself.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 02 Mar 2016, 11:20 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:

Be a little bolder and even more forthright with the VP next time. Then he'll start to feel a little chewed up himself.

and tuck your elbows in to conserve energy

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 02 Mar 2016, 11:21 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:

Pretend he is naked and has a turnip up his arse.

Then pretend you are Bernard Montgomery with urgent orders to be carried out.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 02 Mar 2016, 11:25 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:

Unless you're vegetarian/vegan

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 02 Mar 2016, 11:27 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:

OK.
How about an old broken bar stool leg then... or a lampshade holder?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 02 Mar 2016, 11:31 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:

OK.

Alistair might be a beaver

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 02 Mar 2016, 11:38 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:

OK.

There's a chance i might be.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 02 Mar 2016, 11:43 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:

OK.

I don't think he's afraid of hard work. Just needs to open up more to the VP and conserve energy as you say.

The bloody NRL season starts tomorrow. Surely it's still a bit too hot for footy of the northern kind?
Another year of idiots getting into trouble again, meat-head commentators blaring, screaming and shouting... about nothing at all.

Can't wait.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 02 Mar 2016, 11:52 am

I dont mind playing it but find it difficult watching and rarely watch football at all.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 02 Mar 2016, 12:13 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3471564/Infomercial-video-oil-industry-logistics-firm-one-boring-web-seen-strange-reason-s-gone-viral.html#comments

This'll perk you up. One way or the other.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 02 Mar 2016, 12:21 pm

Did you post the answers to the animal questions, Shah? Can't find them and there's a hole in my brain needs filling with facts.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 02 Mar 2016, 12:26 pm

Afternoon all. I hope we're all well and coping in my increasingly frequent absence.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 02 Mar 2016, 12:27 pm

i'll do it now Galted give me a minute

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 02 Mar 2016, 12:27 pm

Rowley wrote:Afternoon all. I hope we're all well and coping in my increasingly frequent absence.

I miss you, Jeff.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 02 Mar 2016, 12:27 pm

Afternoon, Rowley. Hope you're well.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 02 Mar 2016, 12:30 pm

Thanks Tina. I am well Alistair. It's my birthday at the weekend so as well as getting presents and going out there is even a chance of doing a sex, particularly as we're in a hotel where it is almost mandatory.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 02 Mar 2016, 12:32 pm

1. The earth pig is what animal?AARDVARK
    2. 90% of bird species are what? - MONOGAMOUS
    3. Urea is only found in humans and what other animal? DALMATIANS
    4. Which creatures name translates as the lizard in Spanish? ALLIGATOR
    5. Dybowski's Formosa and Japanese are types of what? DEER
    6. What animal has a forked Winkle? KANGAROO OR OTHER MARSUPIALS
    7. What animal can sleep 3 years but only mates once - 12 hours? SNAIL
    8. What is a Flemish Giant? RABBIT
    9. The Italians call it pesce what is it in English? FISH
    10. What's the most popular name for a male pet cat? TIGER
    11. Which islands wildlife is 90% unique? MADAGASCAR
    12. The Bald Eagle is Americas bird - What is Britain's? ROBIN
    13. What animal would Hircine refer to?? GOAT
    14. A newborn bactrian camel has how many humps?0
    15. What animals evidence is admissible in US courts? BLOODHOUND
    16. What bird can see the colour blue? OWL
    17. The fable The Hare and the Tortoise - what animal judges race? THE FOX
    18. What are Blur Crow, Brimstone, Owl and Ringlet types of? BUTTERFLY
    19. What is the main food of the Oyster catcher bird? MUSSELS
    20. What do deciduous trees do? SHED LEAVES

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 02 Mar 2016, 12:40 pm

It was my birthday yesterday so Tina and I are the same age again.

I've got as stinking cold so didn't get to do a sex.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 02 Mar 2016, 12:43 pm

Happy birthday mate! Congrats on breaking the record age for a Scotsman.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 02 Mar 2016, 12:44 pm

Rowley wrote:Thanks Tina. I am well Alistair. It's my birthday at the weekend so as well as getting presents and going out there is even a chance of doing a sex, particularly as we're in a hotel where it is almost mandatory.

Glad to hear, Rowley. Both on your well being and the potential for doing a sex.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next