The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+11
Pal Joey
rIck_dAgless
seanmichaels
Alistair
Mind the windows Tino.
Rowley
Dolphin Ziggler
1GrumpyGolfer
ShahenshahG
Galted
JuliusHMarx
15 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 18 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Sun 14 Feb 2016, 8:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

infin itive

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 18 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 03 Mar 2016, 11:05 am

Yeah. Turkey is a hovel now, isn't worth going to, save the architecture and natural beauty. Iran is the place to go if you're not too fussed about the conservative dress code. Absolutely beautiful

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 18 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Pal Joey Thu 03 Mar 2016, 11:14 am

Always wanted to visit Istanbul though.

Went to Efes a while back and had a 'biblical' experience there where I tripped* at the top of an amphitheater just after taking a photo.

The rest of the group had just walked down to the bottom and out onto the street. Don't know how but I landed like a panther on my feet instead of falling face first into some stone tiers. Managed to keep hold of the camera too.

*the stone I was standing on tilted somehow and threw me off. Good or bad omen? It was the place where Paul gave his speech to rev up the local elders into getting "with it".

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 03 Mar 2016, 11:19 am

I had a similar experience at a shrine for one of the venerated local saints in Kotli, Kashmir. We were due in for a lecture on bad language we'd used while playing cricket in the University field adjacent to the shrine. The divine intervention came in the form of a cannabis dealer operating outside the gates.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 03 Mar 2016, 11:24 am

ShahenshahG wrote:I had a similar experience at a shrine for one of the venerated local saints in Kotli, Kashmir. We were due in for a lecture on bad language we'd used while playing cricket in the University field adjacent to the shrine. The divine intervention came in the form of a cannabis dealer operating outside the gates.  

and you've never looked back! Laugh

Was that your first introduction to the weed?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 03 Mar 2016, 11:24 am

Stupid question, but is there a tourist area of Iran? I've heard before it's beautiful in certain parts.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 03 Mar 2016, 11:31 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:I had a similar experience at a shrine for one of the venerated local saints in Kotli, Kashmir. We were due in for a lecture on bad language we'd used while playing cricket in the University field adjacent to the shrine. The divine intervention came in the form of a cannabis dealer operating outside the gates.  

and you've never looked back! Laugh

Was that your first introduction to the weed?

The first outside the cover of darkness/my own house. Then I was introduced to the wonders of the HD mode during a bright sunny day in an area of natural beauty.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 03 Mar 2016, 11:32 am

Alistair wrote:Stupid question, but is there a tourist area of Iran? I've heard before it's beautiful in certain parts.

Check tour guides. They'll keep you safe and show all the best exhibits.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 03 Mar 2016, 11:36 am

Alistair wrote:Stupid question, but is there a tourist area of Iran? I've heard before it's beautiful in certain parts.

Young Iranian immigrant who worked here (says he had to escape from there due to his student activities... which raised the ire of the secret police) said that over the mountains on the Black Sea coast is the place to be for most people. Cities down south like Isfahan and Shiraz have stunning buildings and an amazing energy about them too.

A guy I studied at uni with went there in the early 90s and disappeared.... completely. They named a prize after him in his honour. I thought at the time he was taking a huge risk travelling by himself. If I ever go there it would be with a proper tour group (especially these days) or with someone who has local knowledge. It can be a very dangerous country if you're not careful. I shudder to think what happened to my uni colleague.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 03 Mar 2016, 11:56 am

Bloody hell, TLD.

It's one of those i'd love to go to. I had an opportunity to go with a company i worked for a few years back. There and Afghanistan. The contract was pulled for Iran and a colleague ended up going to Afghanistan. He definitely got the short straw.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 03 Mar 2016, 12:57 pm

Mushroom soup, ham and mustard (English) sarnie, 7/10

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 03 Mar 2016, 1:05 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Mushroom soup, ham and mustard (English) sarnie, 7/10

You need to change your location again. Soup all over the place for you.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 03 Mar 2016, 1:05 pm

Yeah, it's my house now notches...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 03 Mar 2016, 2:21 pm

Is your location some sort of belated birthday gift Ricko?

Two piece and chip with a pot of grapes and a red bull

6/10. Were a bit cold when I started munching but decent nonetheless.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 03 Mar 2016, 2:41 pm

Could be Shah!

I have no idea what a Two piece and chip is though mate

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 03 Mar 2016, 2:47 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Could be Shah!

I have no idea what a Two piece and chip is though mate

Twoche!

Two piece chicken and chips*

This day started off very promisingly but fizzled off again. Come back Toppy, all is forgiven.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 03 Mar 2016, 2:49 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:Is your location some sort of belated birthday gift Ricko?

That pot of grapes is fighting a cold lonely battle against the onset of Type 2 diabetes.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 03 Mar 2016, 2:51 pm

Crikey, when your diet is being slated by a Scotsman, it may be time for some healthy eating!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 03 Mar 2016, 2:52 pm

superflyweight wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:Is your location some sort of belated birthday gift Ricko?

That pot of grapes is fighting a cold lonely battle against the onset of Type 2 diabetes.  

You don't know how accurate that statement is. Someone has created a food plan for me, including, V*getables, fruits and nuts. L*w salt, S*gar free, to complement my new exercise regime. I have to reign it in or risk complete misery for the rest of my life.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 03 Mar 2016, 2:55 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Crikey, when your diet is being slated by a Scotsman, it may be time for some healthy eating!

He's just p*ssed that he is going to end up like Tino, reviled and abused by his offspring and joining up with an egg and spoon team just to explain away the bruises to the social workers.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 03 Mar 2016, 2:58 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:Crikey, when your diet is being slated by a Scotsman, it may be time for some healthy eating!

He's just p*ssed that he is going to end up like Tino, reviled and abused by his offspring and joining up with an egg and spoon team just to explain away the bruises to the social workers.

I'll get our 2nd team to play you and your chums and then we'll see who is laughing. Can you find 14 fellow jihadists to form a team?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 03 Mar 2016, 3:13 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

I'll get our 2nd team to play you and your chums and then we'll see who is laughing.  Can you find 14 fellow jihadists to form a team?

Let Mrs Tino continue to Zumba and we'll get there soon enough

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 03 Mar 2016, 3:14 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

I'll get our 2nd team to play you and your chums and then we'll see who is laughing.  Can you find 14 fellow jihadists to form a team?

I think she is sh*gging Jules. She hasn't got time for you.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 03 Mar 2016, 3:18 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

I think she is sh*gging Jules.  She hasn't got time for you.

If Hollywood has taught you anything, it is that the mastermind behind any murderous organisation is always a cultured white British man.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 03 Mar 2016, 3:19 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

I think she is sh*gging Jules.  She hasn't got time for you.

If Hollywood has taught you anything, it is that the mastermind behind any murderous organisation is always a cultured white British man.

Or a slightly camp German.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 03 Mar 2016, 3:23 pm

Played by a cultured white British man

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 03 Mar 2016, 3:43 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Played by a cultured white British man

Racist

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 04 Mar 2016, 6:11 am

Less of it ya swarthy heathen...

Morning Shah

Fist notches

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 04 Mar 2016, 6:37 am

Morning Rectum Rick, bright eyed and bushy ballbagged are we?

Nice early visit to the shrine where we show our true faces!

I can't get enough of how light it is when I start work and when I finish work, will regret going back to the norm next week. Hows things with you my brother from another mother, father and ancestral line?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 04 Mar 2016, 7:30 am

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kzuYdRfdjls

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 04 Mar 2016, 7:38 am

Lot more sunlight shah, creeps up like a tube on a northerner. Cricket pitch amazing for tje time of year. I don't actually want to let anyone on it.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 04 Mar 2016, 7:46 am

Morning notches. It's the weekend. Out for tea tonight with TSMR, The Rifles in Nottingham tomorrow night. Lovely stuff.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 04 Mar 2016, 7:48 am

seanmichaels wrote:Lot more sunlight shah, creeps up like a tube on a northerner. Cricket pitch amazing for tje time of year. I don't actually want to let anyone on it.

Interesting way to describe dry bum r*pe. Also a valiant attempt at dissociating yourself from the tube but we know your hand/butt clenching mechanism is on one end.

It really is glorious out there and I envy you your job enormously right this minute.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 04 Mar 2016, 7:50 am

Rowley wrote:Morning notches. It's the weekend. Out for tea tonight with TSMR, The Rifles in Nottingham tomorrow night. Lovely stuff.

Morning Jeffers, is that a band or has someone praised Calzaghe in the vicinity of the Froch household?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 04 Mar 2016, 7:51 am

It's a band shah. Might be snowing though. Doesn't matter to me, I'm nails.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 04 Mar 2016, 8:03 am

You heard new Richard Ashcroft song Jeff. First decent new music I have heard in years.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 04 Mar 2016, 8:07 am

Rowley wrote:It's a band shah. Might be snowing though. Doesn't matter to me, I'm nails.

Nails on a blackboard if your musical taste is anything to go by. Has TSMR not threatened to leave you for the farrier yet?

Last edited by ShahenshahG on Fri 04 Mar 2016, 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 04 Mar 2016, 8:07 am

Morning all.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 04 Mar 2016, 8:11 am

Morning Terrible Tino, all well in the bear pit Windows household?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 04 Mar 2016, 8:17 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Morning Terrible Tino, all well in the bear pit Windows household?

No idea mate. Household all fast asleep when I leave. I'm sure they are fine though.

How are you?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 04 Mar 2016, 8:26 am

Pretty good actually. Fish and chips today before the new diet starts next week. Also some Hot chocolate and pastries. Such days are always wonderful. Working tomorrow so a bit of a damper on the weekend but otherwise all is gravy. You got any plans for T'weekend?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 04 Mar 2016, 8:37 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Pretty good actually. Fish and chips today before the new diet starts next week. Also some Hot chocolate and pastries. Such days are always wonderful. Working tomorrow so a bit of a damper on the weekend but otherwise all is gravy. You got any plans for T'weekend?

Playing our local rivals tomorrow in rugger but other than that, just usual thing of running kids around to various things.

I have a phone call with some lazy Spanish builders tomorrow morning as well. We are having some work done out there and I spoke to one of the guys who lives out there permanently the other day and he basically said they have turned up, dumped all the gear on our front but haven't actually done a single thing. The Spanish are so f*cking lazy it is untrue. The guy that runs the firm is British as well. You'd think he would know better.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 04 Mar 2016, 8:42 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Pretty good actually. Fish and chips today before the new diet starts next week. Also some Hot chocolate and pastries. Such days are always wonderful. Working tomorrow so a bit of a damper on the weekend but otherwise all is gravy. You got any plans for T'weekend?

Playing our local rivals tomorrow in rugger but other than that, just usual thing of running kids around to various things.

I have a phone call with some lazy Spanish builders tomorrow morning as well.  We are having some work done out there and I spoke to one of the guys who lives out there permanently the other day and he basically said they have turned up, dumped all the gear on our front but haven't actually done a single thing.  The Spanish are so f*cking lazy it is untrue.  The guy that runs the firm is British as well.  You'd think he would know better.

Only way to make anyone work in Spain is if you're nearby observing. Tell em you'll be down next week and if a proper job isn't done then you'll hire another firm.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 04 Mar 2016, 8:47 am

ShahenshahG wrote:

I have a phone call with some lazy Spanish builders tomorrow morning as well.  We are having some work done out there and I spoke to one of the guys who lives out there permanently the other day and he basically said they have turned up, dumped all the gear on our front but haven't actually done a single thing.  The Spanish are so f*cking lazy it is untrue.  The guy that runs the firm is British as well.  You'd think he would know better.

Only way to make anyone work in Spain is if you're nearby observing. Tell em you'll be down next week and if a proper job isn't done then you'll hire another firm.

That's exactly what I intend to tell them tomorrow morning.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 04 Mar 2016, 8:50 am

ShahenshahG wrote:

That's exactly what I intend to tell them tomorrow morning.

Lets stick with great minds think alike, rather than fools seldom differing. Take our wins where we can get em.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Mar 2016, 8:57 am

Morning snow notches!

Been busier than a one legged man in an ar$e kicking contest these past few days. Still the overtime will come in handy.

Just got a letter from NPower saying that they been such massive c*ckwombles to me over the years that the Energy Ombudsman has ordered them to pay me a load of money back plus an extra £100 for being so sexy about the whole damned thing.

Happy, if somewhat soggy footed, days!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 04 Mar 2016, 8:58 am

DAVE667 wrote:Morning snow notches!

Been busier than a one legged man in an ar$e kicking contest these past few days. Still the overtime will come in handy.

Just got a letter from NPower saying that they been such massive c*ckwombles to me over the years that the Energy Ombudsman has ordered them to pay me a load of money back plus an extra £100 for being so sexy about the whole damned thing.

Happy, if somewhat soggy footed, days!

Yeah! F*cking stick it to em, Serial.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 04 Mar 2016, 9:03 am

Excellent News Dave. Alistair can trawl the streets safe in the knowledge that you won't kill him by accident.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Mar 2016, 9:09 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Excellent News Dave. Alistair can trawl the streets safe in the knowledge that you won't kill him by accident.
Now let's not be hasty, there's such a thing as "celebratory slaughter" you know....well there will be after I've invented it this afternoon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri 04 Mar 2016, 9:10 am

I don't work in electricity?!

Or is cause i'm the newest member i'm first on the kill list?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Mar 2016, 9:20 am

Alistair wrote:I don't work in electricity?!

Or is cause i'm the newest member i'm first on the kill list?
Pick one...I'm easy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next