The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+11
Pal Joey
rIck_dAgless
seanmichaels
Alistair
Mind the windows Tino.
Rowley
Dolphin Ziggler
1GrumpyGolfer
ShahenshahG
Galted
JuliusHMarx
15 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Sun 14 Feb 2016, 8:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

infin itive

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by superflyweight Mon 07 Mar 2016, 4:36 pm

It would appear that the Culture Cup was kept alive and kicking by the opportunity it afforded to take the p1ss out of Michaels. Take away that opportunity and the place has become moribund. We need to pick on someone else now.

At least start with Tina.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 07 Mar 2016, 4:50 pm

superflyweight wrote:It would appear that the Culture Cup was kept alive and kicking by the opportunity it afforded to take the p1ss out of Michaels.  Take away that opportunity and the place has become moribund.  We need to pick on someone else now.  

We should start with Shah, really?

Always start on the ethnics.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 07 Mar 2016, 4:52 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
superflyweight wrote:It would appear that the Culture Cup was kept alive and kicking by the opportunity it afforded to take the p1ss out of Michaels.  Take away that opportunity and the place has become moribund.  We need to pick on someone else now.  

We should start on Rowley surely?! We don't want Dave going crazy at another P*ki reference.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 07 Mar 2016, 4:52 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:

We should start on Rowley surely?! We don't want Dave going crazy at another P*ki reference.

Agreed.

Let's start on Rowley.

Filthy, Radox soaking, Jazz listening bender.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 07 Mar 2016, 4:55 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:

Agreed.

Let's start on Rowley.

Not your best effort but as you just woke from a coma, we'll be charitable and l*l

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 07 Mar 2016, 4:57 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Agreed.

Let's start on Rowley.

Not your best effort but as you just woke from a coma, we'll be charitable and l*l

When we are done with Jeff, can we move onto Galted for dressing like a m*ng?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 07 Mar 2016, 5:00 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Agreed.

Let's start on Rowley.

When we are done with Jeff, can we move onto Galted for dressing like a SEN?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK8mJJJvaes

He's beaten us to it by starring in this video.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 07 Mar 2016, 5:01 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Agreed.

Let's start on Rowley.

Plus he's got Rowley put in an appearance around 1:40. We're rapidly running out of options

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 07 Mar 2016, 6:33 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Agreed.

Let's start on Rowley.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Tino-fern%C3%A1ndez_por-primera-vez-album-cover-471x372

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 07 Mar 2016, 6:37 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Agreed.

Let's start on Rowley.

http://www.famousfix.com/post/roo-roo-raza-raheem-shah-35665925

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 07 Mar 2016, 6:44 pm

Galted wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Agreed.

Let's start on Rowley.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Tino-fern%C3%A1ndez_por-primera-vez-album-cover-471x372

laughing

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 07 Mar 2016, 6:47 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
Galted wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Agreed.

Let's start on Rowley.

laughing

I left my laptop with that damn page open, when I returned Galtova was looking at it and then at me with a very odd expression.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 07 Mar 2016, 6:48 pm

Galted wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Agreed.

Let's start on Rowley.

http://www.famousfix.com/post/roo-roo-raza-raheem-shah-35665925

Laugh You're only two letters away from my real name.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 07 Mar 2016, 6:55 pm

Galted wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
Galted wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Agreed.

Let's start on Rowley.

laughing

I left my laptop with that damn page open, when I returned Galtova was looking at it and then at me with a very odd expression.

HAH!

I did that once, when I was looking for torrents and there was an ad down the side which said, looking for single matures in luton - meet and f*ck them now with a picture of massive cups running over, and my village girl of a wife had to be consoled by my mum who is about as tech savvy as my wife. I had to endure my phone being checked for months and my whereabouts questioned 6 to 7 times a day

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 07 Mar 2016, 7:07 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
Galted wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
Galted wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Agreed.

Let's start on Rowley.

laughing

HAH!

I did that once, when I was looking for torrents and there was an ad down the side which said, looking for single matures in luton - meet and f*ck them now with a picture of massive cups running over, and my village girl of a wife had to be consoled by my mum who is about as tech savvy as my wife. I had to endure my phone being checked for months and my whereabouts questioned 6 to 7 times a day

Haha.  The net's a b*tch for undeserved suspicion - I get banners advertising Russian brides, f*ck knows what sites I've been on that would trigger them.  Maybe she's having a look at the competition.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Mar 2016, 7:12 pm

I've tried AND FAILED to point out to my wife that I'm not responsible for the ads these torrents sites display nor am I responsible for the material that is available to download and that my only responsibility lies in what I actually download.
Her response, "Well you would say that...."

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 07 Mar 2016, 7:20 pm

I think in the absence of any info to the contrary they just put up whatever is filthiest. Can't remember ever searching for anything other than books and fights on the torrent sites yet the amount of mature busty porn I am inundated with is incredible.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 08 Mar 2016, 6:38 am

I currently have Clarkes shoes FFS, I need to raise my game...

Fist notches, 'sup Shah

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 08 Mar 2016, 7:06 am

Morning Retrograde Rick and Evenoon Masturbatory Mongrel

Someones just got stuck in the automatic revolving doors, then jumped out but left their bag in. Now they're running around in circles while the doors pushes their bag around. I'm having too much fun to stop it, all the daft sod needs to do is stand still outside and grab the bag when it comes around but he's chasing after it like it's his life.

...and to kick start the day with a bang.

The dorm rooms tribute to Sean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpzudrkrS6I

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 08 Mar 2016, 7:19 am

Why are you not filming this?

Sounds like a cracking start to the day mate Smile

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 08 Mar 2016, 7:34 am

It's on film but I can't access it for a couple of weeks. will try and get my manager to grab a copy and i'll share it with us few.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 08 Mar 2016, 7:41 am

Morning notches. I am more than happy to be mocked, anything for the greater good of the CC. I had a bath last night, had I realised I was being mocked I would have listened to jazz, but I'm afraid I didn't. I did start a biography of Miles Davis though if that helps.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 08 Mar 2016, 8:23 am

Morning all.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 08 Mar 2016, 8:42 am

Morning Tino.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 08 Mar 2016, 9:33 am

Morning

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 08 Mar 2016, 9:39 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Morning

Morning Big Dawg. I see Slammin Sam made a victorious return to League yesterday.

Did you watch? How did he go?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 08 Mar 2016, 9:50 am

Morning Big Dawg.  I see Slammin Sam made a victorious return to League yesterday.

Did you watch?  How did he go?

They hammered the Chooks. He had a good return... was all fired up and played a big part.

It was 26-0 in the blink of an eye. Sowffs never looked back after that.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 08 Mar 2016, 10:13 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:

Morning Big Dawg.  I see Slammin Sam made a victorious return to League yesterday.

Did you watch?  How did he go?

They hammered the Chooks. He had a good return... was all fired up and played a big part.

It was 26-0 in the blink of an eye. Sowffs never looked back after that.

He's a great league player. Really outstanding.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 08 Mar 2016, 10:16 am

We better change the subject or else Julius will start throwing his racket and sweatbands around the cup stand.

How's Bill Wyman's situation? I hear he is not doing so well.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 08 Mar 2016, 10:18 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:We better change the subject or else Julius will start throwing his racket and sweatbands around the cup stand.

I think Jules was Maria Sharapova's dealer. He has gone into hiding.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 08 Mar 2016, 10:24 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:We better change the subject or else Julius will start throwing his racket and sweatbands around the cup stand.

I think Jules was Maria Sharapova's dealer.  He has gone into hiding.

Yes, that could possibly explain his absence. Throws his Gatorade proposal for her into chaos now too I would suspect.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 08 Mar 2016, 10:25 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:

Yes, that could possibly explain his absence. Throws his Gatorade proposal for her into chaos now too I would suspect.

I meant to ask you, did anything ever happen with that potential new species of funnel web?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 08 Mar 2016, 10:31 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:

I meant to ask you, did anything ever happen with that potential new species of funnel web?

No, that was it.

The most recent news story here is that with 34? consecutive days over 26 degrees and very little rain... there has been a population explosion of other spiders; namely redbacks, golden orb weavers (massive web systems have evolved in some places), St Andrew's X, huntsmen and even your inconspicuous daddy long legs.

We have been advised not to kill any of them except the red back... although they didn't expressly say "kill". They keep the mosquito, cockroach, silverfish, etc... numbers in check. They are always open for spider donations from the general public for venom milking purposes.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 08 Mar 2016, 10:35 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:

No, that was it.

The most recent news story here is that with 34? consecutive days over 26 degrees and very little rain... there has been a population explosion of other spiders; namely redbacks, golden orb weavers (massive web systems have evolved in some places), St Andrew's X, huntsmen and even your inconspicuous daddy long legs.

We have been advised not to kill any of them except the red back... although they didn't expressly say "kill".
They are always open for spider donations from the general public for venom milking purposes.

The orb weavers are massive things!

Why would they advise not to kill them? Not that anyone listens I guess but why would they advise that?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 08 Mar 2016, 10:41 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:

No, that was it.

We have been advised not to kill any of them except the red back... although they didn't expressly say "kill".
They are always open for spider donations from the general public for venom milking purposes.

The orb weavers are massive things!  

Why would they advise not to kill them?  Not that anyone listens I guess but why would they advise that?

The orb weavers are not that huge. Abdomen about the size of your big toe nail for a fully grown one... sort of flat shaped and not too thick.

It was just a reminder, I suppose, that rather than murder every moving arthropod (as most people tend to do) - we should understand the role they play in keeping insect vermin in check. It makes good sense to see it that way.

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Tue 08 Mar 2016, 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 08 Mar 2016, 10:41 am

Rowley wrote:Morning notches. I am more than happy to be mocked, anything for the greater good of the CC. I had a bath last night, had I realised I was being mocked I would have listened to jazz, but I'm afraid I didn't. I did start a biography of Miles Davis though if that helps.

Sounds like an interesting project - I look forward to reading an advance copy.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 08 Mar 2016, 10:45 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Rowley wrote:Morning notches. I am more than happy to be mocked, anything for the greater good of the CC. I had a bath last night, had I realised I was being mocked I would have listened to jazz, but I'm afraid I didn't. I did start a biography of Miles Davis though if that helps.

Sounds like an interesting project - I look forward to reading an advance copy.

l*l

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 08 Mar 2016, 10:46 am

Tino wrote:Why would they advise not to kill them? Not that anyone listens I guess but why would they advise that?

They keep the mosquito, cockroach, silverfish, etc... numbers in check. They are always open for spider donations from the general public for venom milking purposes.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 08 Mar 2016, 10:48 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:Why would they advise not to kill them? Not that anyone listens I guess but why would they advise that?

They keep the mosquito, cockroach, silverfish, etc... numbers in check. They are always open for spider donations from the general public for venom milking purposes.

Good answer. Very well said.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 08 Mar 2016, 10:53 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

Good answer. Very well said.

Cheers TLD, I learnt from the best...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 08 Mar 2016, 10:58 am

Next post after this one is the thread split. Don't waste this golden chance for immortality on something insect-related.

-------

https://www.606v2.com/viewtopic.forum?t=62406

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20