The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ThreadShare

3 posters

Go down

ThreadShare Empty ThreadShare

Post by Kennys_Heroes Tue 08 Feb 2011, 10:10 pm

Hi. My first post on here.

You need to get together with not606 & sportwitness & various other 606 "alternatives" to sort out a system where matchdays & other special events can have threads that are "shared" or "syndicated" between the sites concerned: Each site imports the posts of the others in the syndicate & posters can follow & contribute to the group thread on the forum of their choice. I'm not a geek but I know it's possible. It would also give each of the syndicated sites added clout v. any un-syndicated ones. I have already suggested this to the 2 above, but as I got to them before I got here I didn't mention you.
Kennys_Heroes
Kennys_Heroes

Back to top Go down

ThreadShare Empty Re: ThreadShare

Post by RocketAce Tue 08 Feb 2011, 11:35 pm

i dont think this is a good idea

RocketAce

http://twitter.com/#!/Kris_Saunders1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Feb 2011, 12:42 am

Sirius B wrote:i dont think this is a good idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Feb 2011, 10:18 am

Hi Kennys_Heroes,

Thanks for the suggestion.

After discussing it with the fellow admin’s we have decided not to look into this. We made 606v2 to try and create an online community that could replace 606 and still remain as work friendly as possible and whilst we appreciate this is the same goal the other sites have attempted we do have different views on what is acceptable and if you like, ‘community friendly’.

We are also aware that there have been numerous ‘attacks’ on the Not606 site and we would not want to be affiliated or linked to a site that has continual problems.

We are constantly looking at ways of improving and promoting the site and we appreciate all feedback and ideas, even though we may not use all of them.
I hope you continue to post and enjoy the site and please feel free to contact us regarding any other suggestions.

Thanks,

KB

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnny Dice Wed 09 Feb 2011, 10:20 am

I was looking at not606 last night and on a thread discussing the problems, a member of new606 went on to give advice - it resulted in him being told where to go and threats against his forums security - nasty bunch of people on not606 - the less we have to do with them the better.

Johnny Dice

Back to top Go down

Post by RocketAce Wed 09 Feb 2011, 10:24 am

here here,

i think the right decision has been made here. this place needs to remain a friendly community joining with other sites is asking for trouble...especially now this site has been proven safe we dont want to go down there again

RocketAce

http://twitter.com/#!/Kris_Saunders1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum