The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 3 Empty England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by No9 Fri 26 Feb 2016, 2:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Keep hearing from pundits, posters, articles, etc. that England are in the driving seat.. Its England's Championship to lose, etc..

Doh

WHY!!!

First, lets not forget that France have won all their games as well so far, so surely they are also in the driving seat... And, Wales haven't LOST a game, so if they win all they're remaining games then they cant lose the title.

So, are England really in the driving seat, or have they just forgot that France drive Left Hand drive cars, and Wales could still cry "Shotgun"..

No9

Posts : 1718
Join date : 2013-09-20
Location : South Wales

Back to top Go down


England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 3 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by Scottrf Sun 28 Feb 2016, 11:39 am

Only to a xenophobe would 4 people represent an entire nation.

Scottrf

Posts : 14268
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 3 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by Shifty Sun 28 Feb 2016, 11:39 am

I like this England team because their easy to hate, It's like the good old days.  Headscratch  
Arrogant big mouth coach who isn't even English, a complete and total tósser for a captain, They play really dirty rugby, their best players are Pacific Islanders.  While Mike Brown acts tough yet always seems to come off worse when he starts trouble.  
I love it thank you England.  heart This is EXACTLY what we all need.


Last edited by Shifty on Sun 28 Feb 2016, 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Shifty
Shifty

Posts : 7387
Join date : 2011-04-26
Age : 42
Location : Kenfig Hill, Bridgend

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 3 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by Hoonercat Sun 28 Feb 2016, 11:40 am

Puff the Magic Dragon and his magical ability to see what is invisible to everyone else. Sad man has nothing better to do than disrupt every English thread going.

Hoonercat

Posts : 397
Join date : 2015-03-23

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 3 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by Hammersmith harrier Sun 28 Feb 2016, 11:40 am

I think it's about time you stopped this Anti-English crap, it was boring last year and hasn't got any more desirable to read, you label each and every English poster the same because a single fan may say something you don't like.

We've won three out of three and are steadily improving against better teams, are we meant to show extreme negativity over that or is showing positivity in fact the normal thing to do, every thread is ruined by your childish propaganda.

Hammersmith harrier

Posts : 12060
Join date : 2013-09-26

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 3 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by Hoonercat Sun 28 Feb 2016, 11:45 am

mikey_dragon wrote:
Hoonercat wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:It's definitely the English, fact. The gloating after wins over Scotland and Italy was phenomenal and confusing.

Confusing because you're the only person who saw any gloating, yet filled an entire thread bleating on about it while ignoring calls to show examples of this English gloating. Same old nonsense even, your own countrymen think you're an embarrassment now.

More lies, I've told you a number of times which posters were gloating. Yourself, madge, gregor and beshocked all gloating after recording wins over teams with losing streaks in the 6 Nations! As for your final sentence, you're either confusing me with LD or telling another English lie (probably the latter).

And I asked you many times to show where I gloated and you couldn't because it's all in your imagination. The sad thing is that people like you only serve to stir up hate between fans who would otherwise get on fine but get dragged in by your nonsense.
I'll ask you again, show me where I've gloated over the Scotland and Italy wins. Should be easy to do, just click my profile and my posts will come up. Put up or shut up.

Hoonercat

Posts : 397
Join date : 2015-03-23

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 3 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by Shifty Sun 28 Feb 2016, 11:49 am

Hammersmith harrier wrote:I think it's about time you stopped this Anti-English crap, it was boring last year and hasn't got any more desirable to read, you label each and every English poster the same because a single fan may say something you don't like.

We've won three out of three and are steadily improving against better teams, are we meant to show extreme negativity over that or is showing positivity in fact the normal thing to do, every thread is ruined by your childish propaganda.

Chill out, everyone is concerned in all honesty, England have a chance of becomming good again and their doing it being English, which is the worst part.
Shifty
Shifty

Posts : 7387
Join date : 2011-04-26
Age : 42
Location : Kenfig Hill, Bridgend

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 3 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by offload Sun 28 Feb 2016, 11:51 am

Shifty wrote:I like this England team because their easy to hate, It's like the good old days.  Headscratch  
Arrogant big mouth coach who isn't even English, a complete and total tósser for a captain, They play really dirty rugby, their best players are Pacific Islanders.  While Mike Brown acts tough yet always seems to come off worse when he starts trouble.  
I love it thank you England.  heart This is EXACTLY what we all need.

What a complete door handle. Your an embarrassment to Welsh fans.
offload
offload

Posts : 2289
Join date : 2011-02-14
Age : 104
Location : On t'internet

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 3 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by mikey_dragon Sun 28 Feb 2016, 11:54 am

Scottrf wrote:Only to a xenophobe would 4 people represent an entire nation.

You're not paying attention, as per, which leads to BS posts. I've said a number of times that I frequent multiple forums and I'm reading the same gloating and anti-wales crap everywhere. V2 is just the tip of the iceberg.

Hammersmith harrier wrote:I think it's about time you stopped this Anti-English crap, it was boring last year and hasn't got any more desirable to read, you label each and every English poster the same because a single fan may say something you don't like.

We've won three out of three and are steadily improving against better teams, are we meant to show extreme negativity over that or is showing positivity in fact the normal thing to do, every thread is ruined by your childish propaganda.

I'm not anti-England. I'm expressing my dislike for a number of their fans. Perhaps the fans should moderate their behaviour? I like the England team, not so much the coach. Plus if I was anti-English then surely I'd be leading the Mike Brown witch hunt...

Yes you have, I just wish more people could discuss it with humility rather than stupidly gloat.

mikey_dragon

Posts : 12524
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 3 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by mikey_dragon Sun 28 Feb 2016, 11:57 am

Hoonercat wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:
Hoonercat wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:It's definitely the English, fact. The gloating after wins over Scotland and Italy was phenomenal and confusing.

Confusing because you're the only person who saw any gloating, yet filled an entire thread bleating on about it while ignoring calls to show examples of this English gloating. Same old nonsense even, your own countrymen think you're an embarrassment now.

More lies, I've told you a number of times which posters were gloating. Yourself, madge, gregor and beshocked all gloating after recording wins over teams with losing streaks in the 6 Nations! As for your final sentence, you're either confusing me with LD or telling another English lie (probably the latter).

And I asked you many times to show where I gloated and you couldn't because it's all in your imagination. The sad thing is that people like you only serve to stir up hate between fans who would otherwise get on fine but get dragged in by your nonsense.
I'll ask you again, show me where I've gloated over the Scotland and Italy wins. Should be easy to do, just click my profile and my posts will come up. Put up or shut up.

You're right, I haven't seen where you've gloated. But on the occasions I've said it, I've always got a reply Wink. My nonsense? Hey I'm not the one with a severe lack of humility.
And now that you've pointed out an easy way to find somebody's posts, it should be easy for you to track down the gloaters I've alluded to thumbsup.

mikey_dragon

Posts : 12524
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 3 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by Scottrf Sun 28 Feb 2016, 11:57 am

Perhaps you should stop gloating about the world cup then. Just a thought.

Scottrf

Posts : 14268
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 3 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by Hammersmith harrier Sun 28 Feb 2016, 11:58 am

Why should they moderate their behaviour because you have a problem blowing everything out of proportion, do you not think you'd be better served not commenting on English threads that have nothing to do with Wales. Your persistent BS makes you come across as a really bitter and jealous prat.

Hammersmith harrier

Posts : 12060
Join date : 2013-09-26

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 3 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by mikey_dragon Sun 28 Feb 2016, 12:03 pm

Gloat about a world cup we didn't win? Nobody would be that stupid. However we are required to often remind English gloaters that they failed miserably after announcing they were favourites.

I think a lot of them should, yet you think they shouldn't and I should see to my own? Hmmm, yeah the typical English attitude I've been referring to, the "we're always right and those who disagree are a buffoon." You really don't like me telling it how it is eh... I'm afraid you won't be able to shout me down with persistent lies. If someone disagrees with me I often move on, a lot of you seem unable to do this.

mikey_dragon

Posts : 12524
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 3 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by Hammersmith harrier Sun 28 Feb 2016, 12:08 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:Gloat about a world cup we didn't win? Nobody would be that stupid. However we are required to often remind English gloaters that they failed miserably after announcing they were favourites.

I think a lot of them should, yet you think they shouldn't and I should see to my own? Hmmm, yeah the typical English attitude I've been referring to, the "we're always right and those who disagree are a buffoon." You really don't like me telling it how it is eh... I'm afraid you won't be able to shout me down with persistent lies. If someone disagrees with me I often move on, a lot of you seem unable to do this.

You don't move on, you scuttle away when you're unable to back up your delirious ramblings, you comment almost exclusively about 'English Gloating' or a 'lack of humility', at no point do you ever discuss the game itself which makes me believe you don't watch them. These aren't lies Mikey and you're a very calculating moron who will push the same buttons over and over again waiting for a reaction so you can resort to the same lies as above.

Hammersmith harrier

Posts : 12060
Join date : 2013-09-26

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 3 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by lostinwales Sun 28 Feb 2016, 12:10 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:Gloat about a world cup we didn't win? Nobody would be that stupid. However we are required to often remind English gloaters that they failed miserably after announcing they were favourites.

I think a lot of them should, yet you think they shouldn't and I should see to my own? Hmmm, yeah the typical English attitude I've been referring to, the "we're always right and those who disagree are a buffoon." You really don't like me telling it how it is eh... I'm afraid you won't be able to shout me down with persistent lies. If someone disagrees with me I often move on, a lot of you seem unable to do this.

Thats a 'gloat' in my book. Funny when you are so keen to point this fault out in others that you are so blind as to when you do it yourself

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Posts : 10897
Join date : 2011-06-09
Location : Out of Wales :)

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 3 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by mikey_dragon Sun 28 Feb 2016, 12:15 pm

More lies being spread about Mikey, why am I not surprised! I discuss plenty of matches, there's an abundance of that in my recent postings. Seriously, is this another lie, or are you selective reading?
You do have some anger issues don't you, resorting to insults over a forum where nobody knows or can see you - and it's mostly because you can't force someone to agree with everything you say. It's a bit funny, and sad. I'm going to be moving on now. Before you come out with another lie I'm not scuttling away, you're just boring me. Let's leave them in the driving seat for now, I've a feeling they will need to revert back to being a learner-driver in a few weeks time though Wink.

mikey_dragon

Posts : 12524
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 3 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by Hammersmith harrier Sun 28 Feb 2016, 12:16 pm

Unable to back up your claims yet again then Mikey I see, off you scuttle.

Hammersmith harrier

Posts : 12060
Join date : 2013-09-26

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 3 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by nathan Sun 28 Feb 2016, 12:20 pm

I think he maybe a sandwich short of a picnic, he's even writing in third person now. It's not gollum is it?

nathan

Posts : 10952
Join date : 2011-06-14
Location : Leicestershire

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 3 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by bigndumb Sun 28 Feb 2016, 12:24 pm

Are discussions always this amusing on here? Been chuckling away to myself reading through this lot Smile

bigndumb

Posts : 4
Join date : 2014-05-11

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 3 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by Hoonercat Sun 28 Feb 2016, 12:48 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:
Hoonercat wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:
Hoonercat wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:It's definitely the English, fact. The gloating after wins over Scotland and Italy was phenomenal and confusing.

Confusing because you're the only person who saw any gloating, yet filled an entire thread bleating on about it while ignoring calls to show examples of this English gloating. Same old nonsense even, your own countrymen think you're an embarrassment now.

More lies, I've told you a number of times which posters were gloating. Yourself, madge, gregor and beshocked all gloating after recording wins over teams with losing streaks in the 6 Nations! As for your final sentence, you're either confusing me with LD or telling another English lie (probably the latter).

And I asked you many times to show where I gloated and you couldn't because it's all in your imagination. The sad thing is that people like you only serve to stir up hate between fans who would otherwise get on fine but get dragged in by your nonsense.
I'll ask you again, show me where I've gloated over the Scotland and Italy wins. Should be easy to do, just click my profile and my posts will come up. Put up or shut up.

You're right, I haven't seen where you've gloated. But on the occasions I've said it, I've always got a reply Wink.

Then he goes on to accuse others* of constant lies. Rolling Eyes Puff the Magic Dragon's going to disappear now that he's had another stirring session and ruined another England thread again.


Hoonercat

Posts : 397
Join date : 2015-03-23

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 3 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by sad_gimp Sun 28 Feb 2016, 1:14 pm

bigndumb wrote:Are discussions always this amusing on here? Been chuckling away to myself reading through this lot Smile

Happens every year, a small group of obnoxious Welsh 'fans' take over every England thread and try to bait people. Sad that actual discussion of the rugby gets lost amid all the drivel, but they usually end up crossing a line eventually and end up taking a holiday. Or Wales lose and they slink off after a whine about the ref.

sad_gimp

Posts : 518
Join date : 2011-05-20
Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 3 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by LondonTiger Sun 28 Feb 2016, 1:21 pm

Guys, just put him on ignore.

If you choose to read then react in the only humane way, pity.

LondonTiger
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 23485
Join date : 2011-02-10

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 3 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by doctor_grey Sun 28 Feb 2016, 1:39 pm

What was this thread about?

doctor_grey

Posts : 9411
Join date : 2011-04-30

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 3 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by lostinwales Sun 28 Feb 2016, 1:44 pm

doctor_grey wrote:What was this thread about?

... I am struggling to remember

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Posts : 10897
Join date : 2011-06-09
Location : Out of Wales :)

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 3 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by stub Sun 28 Feb 2016, 2:12 pm

doctor_grey wrote:What was this thread about?

English arrogance Doc.

stub

Posts : 2205
Join date : 2013-01-31

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 3 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by SecretFly Sun 28 Feb 2016, 2:13 pm

Eddie ain't English............

SecretFly

Posts : 31800
Join date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 3 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by stub Sun 28 Feb 2016, 2:17 pm

LondonTiger wrote:Guys, just put him on ignore.

If you choose to read then react in the only humane way, pity.


I really think you need to - there is something deeply ingrained there which must really affect the way he relates to large tracts of people (the English ones.) Hopefully it is just at this time of year and just reserved for rugby...


stub

Posts : 2205
Join date : 2013-01-31

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 3 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by stub Sun 28 Feb 2016, 2:18 pm

SecretFly wrote:Eddie ain't English............

Ah, but he's been corrupted by us in the short time he's been here. Wink

stub

Posts : 2205
Join date : 2013-01-31

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 3 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by doctor_grey Sun 28 Feb 2016, 3:24 pm

stub wrote:
SecretFly wrote:Eddie ain't English............

Ah, but he's been corrupted by us in the short time he's been here. Wink
Funny that.
I never actually wanted to corrupt a middle aged, balding, Australian guy.

doctor_grey

Posts : 9411
Join date : 2011-04-30

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 3 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by lostinwales Sun 28 Feb 2016, 3:41 pm

I'd also add that I have never heard of an Australian needing to learn anything to do with arrogance when it comes to sport before. Still there is always a first time and Eddy does seem the quiet retiring type

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Posts : 10897
Join date : 2011-06-09
Location : Out of Wales :)

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 3 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by gregortree Sun 28 Feb 2016, 5:40 pm

Mikey....was I ?
You have an example ?
Delighted ? Yes I was, any fan is happy for a victory, esp given the new management in our  particular case.
But gloating ? Please show me. 
Or are you making things up again ?

gregortree

Posts : 3676
Join date : 2011-11-23
Location : Gloucestershire (was from London)

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 3 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by doctor_grey Sun 28 Feb 2016, 5:47 pm

gregortree wrote:Mikey....was I ?
You have an example ?
Delighted ? Yes I was, any fan is happy for a victory, esp given the new management in our  particular case.
But gloating ? Please show me. 
Or are you making things up again ?
No gloating I am aware of. A lot of relief because England could have easily lost that one. Blew a lot of opportunities.
How many times would we have felt England would have won a match against Ireland having two yellow cards, playing a man down for 20 minutes?

doctor_grey

Posts : 9411
Join date : 2011-04-30

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 3 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by gregortree Sun 28 Feb 2016, 5:55 pm

In answer to the op WHY ? 
Getting their management and motivation act together a bit more, and scoring more points than any of the other 5 nations so far,conceding least points and least tries. So not rocket science as yet.
Still two more hurdles to overcome if England are to stay on top.

gregortree

Posts : 3676
Join date : 2011-11-23
Location : Gloucestershire (was from London)

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 3 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by Hoonercat Sun 28 Feb 2016, 6:17 pm

LondonTiger wrote:Guys, just put him on ignore.

If you choose to read then react in the only humane way, pity.

We do pity him, that's why we reply. His claims to dislike the English aren't true, just a smokescreen so he can actually interact with other people and give him a sense of importance. Without us he'd have no one to talk to, most of the Welsh posters ignore him. censored

Hoonercat

Posts : 397
Join date : 2015-03-23

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 3 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by doctor_grey Sun 28 Feb 2016, 6:22 pm

Hoonercat wrote:
LondonTiger wrote:Guys, just put him on ignore.

If you choose to read then react in the only humane way, pity.

We do pity him, that's why we reply. His claims to dislike the English aren't true, just a smokescreen so he can actually interact with other people and give him a sense of importance. Without us he'd have no one to talk to, most of the Welsh posters ignore him. censored
Yes, agree. Many people claim to dislike we English. But we all know it is driven by envy. Envy and jealousy. Envy, jealousy, and dare we say..............love. We have known about this for the past millenia and is a burden we English have chosen to bear. And we bear it stoically and with humility.

doctor_grey

Posts : 9411
Join date : 2011-04-30

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 3 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by gregortree Sun 28 Feb 2016, 6:25 pm

Mikey gets lonely if there is no England thread to join.
Fortunately...there are plenty for him.

gregortree

Posts : 3676
Join date : 2011-11-23
Location : Gloucestershire (was from London)

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 3 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum