The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 2 Empty England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by No9 Fri 26 Feb 2016, 2:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Keep hearing from pundits, posters, articles, etc. that England are in the driving seat.. Its England's Championship to lose, etc..

Doh

WHY!!!

First, lets not forget that France have won all their games as well so far, so surely they are also in the driving seat... And, Wales haven't LOST a game, so if they win all they're remaining games then they cant lose the title.

So, are England really in the driving seat, or have they just forgot that France drive Left Hand drive cars, and Wales could still cry "Shotgun"..

No9

Posts : 1718
Join date : 2013-09-20
Location : South Wales

Back to top Go down


England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 2 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by lostinwales Fri 26 Feb 2016, 6:21 pm

You could say we are in the driving seat because we top the table...

no guarantee it will last mind

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Posts : 10897
Join date : 2011-06-09
Location : Out of Wales :)

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 2 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by WELL-PAST-IT Fri 26 Feb 2016, 7:50 pm

beshocked wrote:The driving analogy does make sense according to Eddie Jones, Maro Itoje is like a Vauxhall Vista.

Why on earth Eddie Jones' dream car is a BMW I don't know but still....

no9 would you claim the French have played well?

The reason England are current favourites

2 wins out of 2, best points difference, have kept a clean sheet so far.

Only 2 sides can win the GS now and France just about scraped past Ireland and Italy. Unless France improve their performance they won't win.

The Vauxhall Vista is the GM new concept car, very powerful, able to weave its way through heavy traffic without incident, way ahead of its time; however, as it is a concept car it has had very little time on the road, but has looked very good on the test track. GM have high hopes that it will become a legend, but they had that hope about the Viva as well.
WELL-PAST-IT
WELL-PAST-IT

Posts : 3107
Join date : 2011-06-01

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 2 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by Gwlad Fri 26 Feb 2016, 8:54 pm

No 7&1/2 wrote:You have trolling on the brain gwlad; think you meant trawling.

No trawling is when you fish, i know exactly what i meant thanks

Gwlad

Posts : 4224
Join date : 2014-12-04

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 2 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by No 7&1/2 Fri 26 Feb 2016, 10:08 pm

Your grasp of English is poor.

No 7&1/2

Posts : 23479
Join date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 2 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by englandglory4ever Fri 26 Feb 2016, 10:26 pm

Let's get it all out there.

England are :-
Arrogant
Annoying
Puffed up
Really bad
Bad sports
Cheats
Liars
Not very good
Poor
Blah, blah
Blah
Blah, blah, blah

Now let's just all go home. There's nothing to see here.

englandglory4ever

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Brighton, Sussex

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 2 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by Gwlad Fri 26 Feb 2016, 10:53 pm

No 7&1/2 wrote:Your grasp of English is poor.

Evidently yours is non existent.

Gwlad

Posts : 4224
Join date : 2014-12-04

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 2 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by No 7&1/2 Fri 26 Feb 2016, 11:08 pm

Yet I'm not the one who doesn't know the meaning and context of all the words here. Just look them up, not knowing is fine you're just being lazy.

No 7&1/2

Posts : 23479
Join date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 2 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by Gwlad Sat 27 Feb 2016, 2:09 am

No 7&1/2 wrote:Yet I'm not the one who doesn't know the meaning and context of all the words here. Just look them up, not knowing is fine you're just being lazy.

Do you know the meaning and context of being a troll?

You really should, because you are.

Go trawling somewhere else.

Gwlad

Posts : 4224
Join date : 2014-12-04

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 2 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by Gwlad Sat 27 Feb 2016, 2:14 am

Shifty wrote:
LondonTiger wrote:With the sponsorship from Land Rover, England are often in the driving seat. Sadly as this pic demonstrates too often we sabotage our efforts

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 2 James-haskell-directs-a-blindfolded-england-team-mate-chris-ashton-picture-id109244885

Ideal match, Land Rover are the most unreliable vehicle on the road, consistently break down and are always the worst performing vehicle in terms of new vehicles on the road.  The England rugby team aren't much better.



Its true, looks great promises much and spends much of its time in the garage waiting for the chariot to get fixed

Gwlad

Posts : 4224
Join date : 2014-12-04

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 2 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by rainbow-warrior Sat 27 Feb 2016, 4:39 am

englandglory4ever wrote:Let's get it all out there.

England are :-
Arrogant
Annoying
Puffed up
Really bad
Bad sports
Cheats
Liars
Not very good
Poor
Blah, blah
Blah
Blah, blah, blah

Now let's just all go home. There's nothing to see here.


In the words of Mr Meatloaf ..... you took the word's right out of my mouth Smile
rainbow-warrior
rainbow-warrior

Posts : 1429
Join date : 2012-08-22

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 2 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by Breadvan Sat 27 Feb 2016, 9:00 am

Where's the French secret service when you need eh .. tomato
Breadvan
Breadvan

Posts : 2798
Join date : 2011-05-23
Location : Swansea & Cardiff

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 2 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by englandglory4ever Sat 27 Feb 2016, 11:34 am

rainbow-warrior wrote:
englandglory4ever wrote:Let's get it all out there.

England are :-
Arrogant
Annoying
Puffed up
Really bad
Bad sports
Cheats
Liars
Not very good
Poor
Blah, blah
Blah
Blah, blah, blah

Now let's just all go home. There's nothing to see here.


In the words of Mr Meatloaf ..... you took the word's right out of my mouth Smile

That's good because they are your words. I thought I'd be nice for a change and save you the trouble of writing them all again. Very Happy

englandglory4ever

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Brighton, Sussex

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 2 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by mikey_dragon Sat 27 Feb 2016, 12:42 pm

No idea why the Land Rover brigade would put themselves in the driving seat, you'd think the world cup embarrassment just a few months ago didn't happen. Posters like beshocked who have been gloating after beating the mighty Scotland and Italy need to hit reality. And a bit of advice lads, spend less time blaming the ref for Wales wins and more time writing letters to Eddie Jones asking to him keep his fat gob shut - the guy is an embarrassment.

mikey_dragon

Posts : 12524
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 2 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by Scottrf Sat 27 Feb 2016, 12:52 pm

The fact that it's an embarrassment to lose narrowly to Wales says a lot.

If the World Cup was an embarrassment how can it be a shock that England are favourites for the 6N?

Scottrf

Posts : 14268
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 2 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by mikey_dragon Sat 27 Feb 2016, 12:58 pm

I'm surprised if you're embarrassed by losing to Wales, it's not like it's a rarity now is it? Just have your ref-blaming excuses on standby for the next two games, there's a good egg.

mikey_dragon

Posts : 12524
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 2 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by nathan Sat 27 Feb 2016, 1:00 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:No idea why the Land Rover brigade would put themselves in the driving seat, you'd think the world cup embarrassment just a few months ago didn't happen. Posters like beshocked who have been gloating after beating the mighty Scotland and Italy need to hit reality. And a bit of advice lads, spend less time blaming the ref for Wales wins and more time writing letters to Eddie Jones asking to him keep his fat gob shut - the guy is an embarrassment.
Come on mikey,  get help for the why everyone is always picking on me syndrome. You are not in primary school anymore.

nathan

Posts : 10952
Join date : 2011-06-14
Location : Leicestershire

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 2 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by Scottrf Sat 27 Feb 2016, 1:02 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:I'm surprised if you're embarrassed by losing to Wales, it's not like it's a rarity now is it? Just have your ref-blaming excuses on standby for the next two games, there's a good egg.
You were the one saying it was embarassing, not me. I'm just pointing out the inconsistency.

Scottrf

Posts : 14268
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 2 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by mikey_dragon Sat 27 Feb 2016, 1:04 pm

The world cup embarrassment refers to your early exit - don't you remember that? No surprise that an Englishman is talking about Wales again though.

mikey_dragon

Posts : 12524
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 2 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by Scottrf Sat 27 Feb 2016, 1:08 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:The world cup embarrassment refers to your early exit - don't you remember that? No surprise that an Englishman is talking about Wales again though.
I do but losing to Australia can hardly be considered an embarrassment so you must be talking about the narrow loss to Wales.

As for the rest, what a laugh to hear from the 'anyone but England' brigade. I'm talking about Wales because it's relevant to the debate. Rest assured your irrelevant to 'an Englishman' most of the time.

Scottrf

Posts : 14268
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 2 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by mikey_dragon Sat 27 Feb 2016, 1:13 pm

I was talking about the (England's) early world cup exit.

England have always been my second team, but not any more. I'm tired of the English lack of humility, and having to read on every single forum I frequent their rugby fans blaming the ref for every single Wales win. Come on Ireland.

mikey_dragon

Posts : 12524
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 2 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by majesticimperialman Sat 27 Feb 2016, 1:18 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:I was talking about the (England's) early world cup exit.

England have always been my second team, but not any more. I'm tired of the English lack of humility, and having to read on every single forum I frequent their rugby fans blaming the ref for every single Wales win. Come on Ireland.


Well Wales do seem to get the run of the green with referres ( most of the time) and any one who point's this out...is all way seen as anti Welsh.

majesticimperialman

Posts : 5703
Join date : 2011-02-11

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 2 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by mikey_dragon Sat 27 Feb 2016, 1:19 pm

majesticimperialman wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:I was talking about the (England's) early world cup exit.

England have always been my second team, but not any more. I'm tired of the English lack of humility, and having to read on every single forum I frequent their rugby fans blaming the ref for every single Wales win. Come on Ireland.


Well Wales do seem to get the run of the green with referres ( most of the time) and any one who point's this out...is all way seen as anti Welsh.

Good one laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

mikey_dragon

Posts : 12524
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 2 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by Hoonercat Sat 27 Feb 2016, 2:33 pm

How can Puff accuse Eddie of being an embarrassment after that shambles of a game last night against the worst French side in living memory?

Hoonercat

Posts : 397
Join date : 2015-03-23

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 2 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by mikey_dragon Sat 27 Feb 2016, 2:48 pm

5 wins in a row is what counts the most. I wonder if England will beat France? They usually lose to them in Paris.

mikey_dragon

Posts : 12524
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 2 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by majesticimperialman Sat 27 Feb 2016, 7:09 pm

No9 wrote:Keep hearing from pundits, posters, articles, etc. that England are in the driving seat.. Its England's Championship to lose, etc..

Doh

WHY!!!

First, lets not forget that France have won all their games as well so far, so surely they are also in the driving seat...  And, Wales haven't LOST a game, so if they win all they're remaining games then they cant lose the title.

So, are England really in the driving seat, or have they just forgot that France drive Left Hand drive cars, and Wales could still cry "Shotgun"..

If you have just watched the England v Ireland game. then you would know the reason they are in the driving seat.

It is because they have won all 3 games so far. And are in the lead on the leader board. ok. thumbsup

majesticimperialman

Posts : 5703
Join date : 2011-02-11

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 2 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by mikey_dragon Sat 27 Feb 2016, 7:40 pm

Well it's official. Based on their fans posting to online forums, England winning the tournament will be the worst thing to happen to world rugby. Wales needs to do world rugby a huge favour in 2 weeks time.

mikey_dragon

Posts : 12524
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 2 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by Scottrf Sat 27 Feb 2016, 7:41 pm

Hope you enjoyed the game Mikey. Keep praying.

Scottrf

Posts : 14268
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 2 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by mikey_dragon Sat 27 Feb 2016, 7:43 pm

As I said on match thread, I fell asleep.

mikey_dragon

Posts : 12524
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 2 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by Scottrf Sat 27 Feb 2016, 7:48 pm

Were you reading your posts back?

Scottrf

Posts : 14268
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 2 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by mikey_dragon Sat 27 Feb 2016, 7:49 pm

No.

mikey_dragon

Posts : 12524
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 2 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by majesticimperialman Sat 27 Feb 2016, 8:22 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:As I said on match thread, I fell asleep.


I don't believe you mikey. think you are lying. Very Happy

If you cannot admit that this game was 100% better than your Welsh game. then you are deluded. thumbsup

majesticimperialman

Posts : 5703
Join date : 2011-02-11

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 2 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by mikey_dragon Sat 27 Feb 2016, 9:02 pm

.


Last edited by mikey_dragon on Sat 27 Feb 2016, 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong thread)

mikey_dragon

Posts : 12524
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 2 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by rainbow-warrior Sat 27 Feb 2016, 9:25 pm

Scottrf wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:The world cup embarrassment refers to your early exit - don't you remember that? No surprise that an Englishman is talking about Wales again though.
I do but losing to Australia can hardly be considered an embarrassment so you must be talking about the narrow loss to Wales.

As for the rest, what a laugh to hear from the 'anyone but England' brigade. I'm talking about Wales because it's relevant to the debate. Rest assured your irrelevant to 'an Englishman' most of the time.

Believe you me the feeling is mutual, Engaland way down the food chain.
rainbow-warrior
rainbow-warrior

Posts : 1429
Join date : 2012-08-22

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 2 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by lostinwales Sat 27 Feb 2016, 9:48 pm

For all the penalties and handling errors England are actually playing 15 man rugby, at least for spells. There is a lot of suffocating defense and anti rugby going on in the 6N and we are trying something different

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Posts : 10897
Join date : 2011-06-09
Location : Out of Wales :)

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 2 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by Gwlad Sun 28 Feb 2016, 1:54 am

lostinwales wrote:For all the penalties and handling errors England are actually playing 15 man rugby, at least for spells. There is a lot of suffocating defense and anti rugby going on in the 6N and we are trying something different

i just laughed so much i poo'ed a bit laughing laughing laughing

Arrogant and now patronizing, just brilliant

Gwlad

Posts : 4224
Join date : 2014-12-04

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 2 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by lostinwales Sun 28 Feb 2016, 6:41 am

Gwlad wrote:
lostinwales wrote:For all the penalties and handling errors England are actually playing 15 man rugby, at least for spells. There is a lot of suffocating defense and anti rugby going on in the 6N and we are trying something different

i just laughed so much i poo'ed a bit laughing laughing laughing

Arrogant and now patronizing, just brilliant

Glad to have helped. Feeling more comfortable now then?

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Posts : 10897
Join date : 2011-06-09
Location : Out of Wales :)

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 2 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by gregortree Sun 28 Feb 2016, 8:26 am

mikey_dragon wrote:As I said on match thread, I fell asleep.
But still qualified to comment on a match which you slept through.
Maybe you had a bad dream about England winning again.

gregortree

Posts : 3676
Join date : 2011-11-23
Location : Gloucestershire (was from London)

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 2 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by englandglory4ever Sun 28 Feb 2016, 8:52 am

gregortree wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:As I said on match thread, I fell asleep.
But still qualified to comment on a match which you slept through.
Maybe you had a bad dream about England winning again.

A dozy sleepy headed Celt now claims to know all while he is asleep. They are up themselves so far it must hurt.

englandglory4ever

Posts : 1635
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Brighton, Sussex

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 2 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by VinceWLB Sun 28 Feb 2016, 10:12 am

Because they will play against the 2 best teams at home. Why Tom Brown didn't get red carded yesterday was a disgrace to the sport.

VinceWLB

Posts : 3841
Join date : 2012-10-14

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 2 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by Cyril Sun 28 Feb 2016, 10:14 am

Tom Brown Laugh

Cyril

Posts : 7162
Join date : 2012-11-16

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 2 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by mikey_dragon Sun 28 Feb 2016, 11:18 am

englandglory4ever wrote:
gregortree wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:As I said on match thread, I fell asleep.
But still qualified to comment on a match which you slept through.
Maybe you had a bad dream about England winning again.

A dozy sleepy headed Celt now claims to know all while he is asleep. They are up themselves so far it must hurt.

Go read the thread and it will all be explained. Even a guy who lacks basic comprehension skills and has sh*t banter like you gregor would be able to understand it.

As for the bit in bold, oh yikes laughing laughing laughing laughing. As I said, England winning this year (even though it's the worst tournament in years) will be the worst thing to happen to world rugby - the worst online fans in the world. Come on Wales and France, save the rugby world.

mikey_dragon

Posts : 12524
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 2 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by offload Sun 28 Feb 2016, 11:19 am

VinceWLB wrote:Because they will play against the 2 best teams at home. Why Tom Brown didn't get red carded yesterday was a disgrace to the sport.

Yes, Flashman should give him a damn good thrashing what.
offload
offload

Posts : 2289
Join date : 2011-02-14
Age : 104
Location : On t'internet

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 2 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by Hammersmith harrier Sun 28 Feb 2016, 11:20 am

mikey_dragon wrote:
englandglory4ever wrote:
gregortree wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:As I said on match thread, I fell asleep.
But still qualified to comment on a match which you slept through.
Maybe you had a bad dream about England winning again.

A dozy sleepy headed Celt now claims to know all while he is asleep. They are up themselves so far it must hurt.

Go read the thread and it will all be explained. Even a guy who lacks basic comprehension skills and has sh*t banter like you gregor would be able to understand it.

As for the bit in bold, oh yikes laughing laughing laughing laughing. As I said, England winning this year (even though it's the worst tournament in years) will be the worst thing to happen to world rugby - the worst online fans in the world. Come on Wales and France, save the rugby world.

Pretty sure the worst online fans are in fact Welsh, the majority of the moaning and bitching comes from you lot.

Hammersmith harrier

Posts : 12060
Join date : 2013-09-26

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 2 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by mikey_dragon Sun 28 Feb 2016, 11:22 am

It's definitely the English, fact. The gloating after wins over Scotland and Italy was phenomenal and confusing.

mikey_dragon

Posts : 12524
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 2 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by Scottrf Sun 28 Feb 2016, 11:25 am

Gloating? You see what you want to see.

You get negative reactions because you have an idea in your head of how all English people are before they've even spoken. There has been very little arrogance.

You've probably picked Scotland and Ireland to win so far. Anyone who would have picked the correct (and most likely) results is arrogant though!

Scottrf

Posts : 14268
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 2 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by Hammersmith harrier Sun 28 Feb 2016, 11:28 am

mikey_dragon wrote:It's definitely the English, fact. The gloating after wins over Scotland and Italy was phenomenal and confusing.

You need to stop chasing that Dragon because your perception is not reality.

Hammersmith harrier

Posts : 12060
Join date : 2013-09-26

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 2 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by Hoonercat Sun 28 Feb 2016, 11:34 am

mikey_dragon wrote:It's definitely the English, fact. The gloating after wins over Scotland and Italy was phenomenal and confusing.

Confusing because you're the only person who saw any gloating, yet filled an entire thread bleating on about it while ignoring calls to show examples of this English gloating. Same old nonsense, even your own countrymen think you're an embarrassment now.


Last edited by Hoonercat on Sun 28 Feb 2016, 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Hoonercat

Posts : 397
Join date : 2015-03-23

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 2 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by mikey_dragon Sun 28 Feb 2016, 11:34 am

Scottrf wrote:Gloating? You see what you want to see.

You get negative reactions because you have an idea in your head of how all English people are before they've even spoken. There has been very little arrogance.

You've probably picked Scotland and Ireland to win so far. Anyone who would have picked the correct (and most likely) results is arrogant though!

Well actually the typical English thing to do around here seems to be disagree with those that don't share your view, and tell lies and continue to shout down the person who disagrees when that person being shouted down has a reality-based opinion. You'd all do well in politics.

As I said I've always supported England having lived there in the past. But I'm fed up of the lack of humility, after beating the mighty Scotland and Italy! I'm also sick and tired of having to read your fans blaming the ref for Wales wins - not only does it happen during and after every match, it happens every single year.

Your last statement, the typical English lie that I mentioned. Go and spout your BS to somebody else.

mikey_dragon

Posts : 12524
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 2 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by lostinwales Sun 28 Feb 2016, 11:35 am

Hammersmith harrier wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:It's definitely the English, fact. The gloating after wins over Scotland and Italy was phenomenal and confusing.

You need to stop chasing that Dragon because your perception is not reality.

I used to have some respect for Mikey because at least he used to think. Things have gone downhill very fast recently.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Posts : 10897
Join date : 2011-06-09
Location : Out of Wales :)

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 2 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by mikey_dragon Sun 28 Feb 2016, 11:37 am

Hoonercat wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:It's definitely the English, fact. The gloating after wins over Scotland and Italy was phenomenal and confusing.

Confusing because you're the only person who saw any gloating, yet filled an entire thread bleating on about it while ignoring calls to show examples of this English gloating. Same old nonsense even, your own countrymen think you're an embarrassment now.

More lies, I've told you a number of times which posters were gloating. Yourself, madge, gregor and beshocked all gloating after recording wins over teams with losing streaks in the 6 Nations! As for your final sentence, you're either confusing me with LD or telling another English lie (probably the latter).

mikey_dragon

Posts : 12524
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

England in the driving seat.... WHY ? - Page 2 Empty Re: England in the driving seat.... WHY ?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum