The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

England v Wales - let it all out thread

+58
eirebilly
rainbow-warrior
DirtyRucker7
sad_gimp
carpet baboon
SimonofSurrey
exile jack
Cyril
LordDowlais
Heaf
stub
gregortree
Luckless Pedestrian
nlpnlp
nobbled
munkian
Jimpy
Sgt_Pooly
robbo277
Gwlad
quinsforever
DaveM
JDizzle
thomh
Geordie
Hoonercat
Scottrf
Poorfour
funnyExiledScot
lostinwales
Sidestep
aucklandlaurie
hugehandoff
wrfc1980
No9
R!skysports
Recwatcher16
BamBam
Tattie Scones RRN
HammerofThunor
RubyGuby
TightHEAD
englandglory4ever
beshocked
mikey_dragon
GavCanDance
doctor_grey
kingjohn7
Breadvan
No 7&1/2
LondonTiger
Rugby Fan
RiscaGame
RuggerRadge2611
offload
majesticimperialman
bedfordwelsh
yappysnap
62 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

England v Wales - let it all out thread - Page 6 Empty England v Wales - let it all out thread

Post by yappysnap Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

To hopefully stop the usual suspects from ruining more threads, could both nations wums just throw all of their toys out of the pram on this one?

Two weeks until the game and already it's like a full moon at the crazy house.

Thanks in advance

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

England v Wales - let it all out thread - Page 6 Empty Re: England v Wales - let it all out thread

Post by beshocked Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:51 am

mikey dragon 4/5 is 4/5 regardless of whether you are handed a trophy or not. England are still one of the best sides in the 6 nations, we haven't won the 6 nations since 2011 but that doesn't make us less of a threat. We still win plenty of games.

Comparing our records vs SA is like one beggar saying that the scraps he got off the floor are marginally bigger than ours. Both our records are poor, just ours is slightly worse in recent years. Yours is still woeful though.

Our record vs Australia isn't just slightly better, it's much better. We lost the last match but that just means we need to improve next time.

The reality is that collectively us NH sides are still too far behind the tri nations.

No I don't understand your point. You're just trying to demean England.

I think England and Wales are both good sides but need to improve to beat the tri nations.

Us England fans know there's a lot of work to do. We know England aren't the finished article, plenty of improving to do.

You should campaign for their removal then, I can't say I've heard of any real intention of replacing Howley or Mcbryde.

beshocked

Back to top Go down

England v Wales - let it all out thread - Page 6 Empty Re: England v Wales - let it all out thread

Post by mikey_dragon Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:05 am

Not trying to demean England. I didn't know their win rate was 80%. They certainly have been one of the best teams in the tournament for a while (top 3 team consistently). My point was that no NH team should really be poking at Wales when their record isn't much better, and especially when that team loses fairly regularly to Wales.

I guess it's not our decision to remove them. If it were then I think they'd be long gone.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimpy Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:05 am

mikey_dragon wrote:England's recent record isn't great against SH opposition, neither is their record in the 6 Nations. This is why I have no idea why they always gloat and always lay into Wales. Also, pointing out this hypocrisy labels you as an anti-English wum.

Crap comeback as well btw, something I'd expect to hear in high school. Well done.

Since you're still having trouble with grasping English - you know, with things like 'irony', the meaning of 'eve' and even getting subjects the right way round, i'll leave you to keep digging.

You're as guilty as plenty of others of being disruptive and 'anti' this or that. The flaws in your opinions have also been widely exposed, not least in the last few posts by Beshocked.

If I use terminology you'd expect to hear used in 'High School' (High School? WTF is that in the UK?), then its simply because I'm using terminology I expect you to be on an intellectual and cultural level with, after all, I'd hate you to get left behind in this article.

Jimpy

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:08 am

I went to a high school, jimpy. Insinuating that I'm gay is childish, now I've written it plain and simple for you because you got lost. Now stop putting me to sleep with your boring comments.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by GavCanDance Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:13 am

beshocked wrote:

You should campaign for their removal then, I can't say I've heard of any real intention of replacing Howley or Mcbryde.

I think many Welsh fans would secretly love to see them go now.  The problem is the recent success of the Welsh team (in comparison to the 80's and 90's).  Because we have these 6 nations titles and GS's under our belt, many would argue 'Why fix what isn't broken'?

Thing is, it could also be argued that many of these Welsh games were primarily won on massive defensive efforts (thanks Shaun Edwards! notworthy ) and some individual brilliance/luck (thinking Shane Williams, Scott Williams, Halfpenny's boot, etc)!

As a team, I often feel that Wales find it a little difficult to 'gel' sometimes - particularly in attack. chin

GavCanDance

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:17 am

GavCanDance wrote:As a team, I often feel that Wales find it a little difficult to 'gel' sometimes - particularly in attack. chin

Which is damning when you consider how long Howley's had in post.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Breadvan Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:25 am

I'll drive Gruf Rees to the Vale hotel myself if you want... Wink
Breadvan
Breadvan

Back to top Go down

Post by beshocked Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:39 am

mikey dragon Wales lose fairly regularly to England too. England vs Wales games have been mostly closely fought affairs. Welsh fans question why England are seen as one of the favourites for the 6 nations, it's because we win a lot of matches, simple. We don't win them all but enough to be a strong contender and in the mix.

Poking fun at Wales? You haven't poked fun at England? I have said that I think Wales are a good side but like England they have their flaws and limitations. Can't ignore those.

Gavcandance it's not your 6 nations record that is broken. It's your record vs tri nations that is.

It's about progress. I didn't like Lancaster because I felt there was a lack of that. Lancaster wasn't as bad as I occasionally made out but he was the nearly man, nearly winning a GS, nearly winning a pool game vs Wales etc. Despite having plenty of resources and good players etc he didn't make the most of it.

With Wales I feel there is that lack of progress and have since Gatland has been in charge.

In a weird sort of way I think your win over England in the RWC has seen Gatland keep his job which means there is still a lack of change whilst England's loss to Wales has seen a changing in the coaching set up. Papering over the cracks compared to getting rid of the also rans.

Bad in the short term for England but could be good in the long term whilst could be vice versa for Wales.

Of course a win for Wales will probably keep Gatland in his job for a while but a loss might force you into making some changes.

beshocked

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:41 am

beshocked wrote:mikey dragon 4/5 is 4/5 regardless of whether you are handed a trophy or not. England are still one of the best sides in the 6 nations, we haven't won the 6 nations since 2011 but that doesn't make us less of a threat. We still win plenty of games.

That's strange, as you said the other day that 4/5 means nothing, it's all about the GS.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by beshocked Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:52 am

Lorddowlais when a side has won 4/5 as many times as England in the last few years then it loses it's importance compared to getting the GS yes.

Better to be 4/5 wins in 4 consecutive years than not though yes - the GS is the target for England.

beshocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Recwatcher16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:52 am

Ultimately the 6N is accepted as a great tournament but tier 2 rugby. The NH record against SH sides is emphatic. So arguing the toss over who comes top in the 6N is not that important and symptomatic as to why some sides simply don't develop and achieve success against SH sides.

Recwatcher16

Back to top Go down

Post by TightHEAD Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:54 am

Wales won't take another step forward with Gatland in charge, they need some new direction as they still have some great players there that could get better if they were allowed to play a bit of rugby.
TightHEAD
TightHEAD

Back to top Go down

Post by GavCanDance Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:01 am

beshocked wrote:

Of course a win for Wales will probably keep Gatland in his job for a while but a loss might force you into making some changes.

I think Gatland will be there nomatter what - he's there until after the next RWC as I understand it.  He has made some astonishingly poor selection decisions over the years and picked players WAY off form, but it's another case of 'His record speaks for itself', etc.

If we don't beat England, I think there will certainly be a lot of talk of Howler and McBryde going, as I believe their contracts expire very soon.  The main criticism thrown at Wales for a good few years now has been a lack of attack and we can only really blame Howley for that - it's his job.

If we DO win though, I have a horrible feeling that Howley and McBride are in for the long haul too... Rolling Eyes

GavCanDance

Back to top Go down

Post by englandglory4ever Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:02 pm

I liked SL but ultimately he failed. His lack of top level rugby experience told in the end. That failure ushered in a new coach and a new coaching team. The squad has been and is being refreshed and energized. Eddie could be the man to make England fly in these next 4 years. Gatland on the other hand is pretty much stuck in 3rd gear. Wales have failed against the SH sides and desperately need a change of coaches. If they have peaked and I think they have there is only one way they can go.

englandglory4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwlad Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:09 am

englandglory4ever wrote:I liked SL but ultimately he failed. His lack of top level rugby experience told in the end. That failure ushered in a new coach and a new coaching team. The squad has been and is being refreshed and energized. Eddie could be the man to make England fly in these next 4 years. Gatland on the other hand is pretty much stuck in 3rd gear. Wales have failed against the SH sides and desperately need a change of coaches. If they have peaked and I think they have there is only one way they can go.

YAWN

Gwlad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:02 am

Gatland is a good coach but agree Wales need something extra to compete with the best in the world. They've got a great core of players, they should be beating the Southern Hemisphere sides more regularly.

If you maybe combined the English pack (+ Warburton) and had the Welsh backline with a top attack coach we'd beat them together Wink

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimpy Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:52 am

mikey_dragon wrote:I went to a high school, jimpy. Insinuating that I'm gay is childish, now I've written it plain and simple for you because you got lost. Now stop putting me to sleep with your boring comments.

At no point did I insinuate that you were gay (please do enlighten me as to where that was) - not that if you were it would be a problem anyway.

You're simply continuing to expose your own ignorance and stupidity. You may only find my comments boring because you seemingly are struggling to even understand them. And believe me, if you think my comments are boring, spare a thought for the rest of us who keep having to put up with your incoherent, disjointed and bigoted opinion.

Jimpy

Back to top Go down

Post by Poorfour Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:01 am

Sgt_Pooly wrote:Gatland is a good coach but agree Wales need something extra to compete with the best in the world. They've got a great core of players, they should be beating the Southern Hemisphere sides more regularly.

If you maybe combined the English pack (+ Warburton) and had the Welsh backline with a top attack coach we'd beat them together Wink

Great idea, Pooly. We need to give it a brand, though. How about we call it "The Lions"
Poorfour
Poorfour

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:17 am

Poorfour wrote:
Sgt_Pooly wrote:Gatland is a good coach but agree Wales need something extra to compete with the best in the world. They've got a great core of players, they should be beating the Southern Hemisphere sides more regularly.

Great idea,  Pooly. We need to give it a brand,  though. How about we call it "The Lions"

Nah, sounds stupid. It'll never take off.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by englandglory4ever Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:24 am

One thing though you should all remember. The lions have only beaten a SH side a handful of times. Usually get soundly beaten. Mostly because you have to play a few weak players from Scotland and Wales. I'm off now.

englandglory4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:28 am

True, any team having to pick the calibre of Hogg, J Gray, Noth, Biggar, Warburton, Jones, Roberts are going to suffer. NOT (take me back to the 90s).

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:31 am

Is this the way to Amarillo?

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimpy Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:31 am

englandglory4ever wrote:One thing though you should all remember. The lions have only beaten a SH side a handful of times. Usually get soundly beaten. Mostly because you have to play a few weak players from Scotland and Wales. I'm off now.

Meh....the Lions should be scrapped anyway. Then we'd have no need for this kind of debate. Whistle

Jimpy

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:31 am

Jimpy wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:I went to a high school, jimpy. Insinuating that I'm gay is childish, now I've written it plain and simple for you because you got lost. Now stop putting me to sleep with your boring comments.

At no point did I insinuate that you were gay (please do enlighten me as to where that was) - not that if you were it would be a problem anyway.

You're simply continuing to expose your own ignorance and stupidity. You may only find my comments boring because you seemingly are struggling to even understand them. And believe me, if you think my comments are boring, spare a thought for the rest of us who keep having to put up with your incoherent, disjointed and bigoted opinion.

Must have been the part where you said I'd be blowing up my 'boyfriend'. And if I was then I know it wouldn't be a problem. Remember it's not us Welsh who have chanted slur's at players who've previously come out thumbsup.

Your comments are boring, you take yourself too seriously. There's nothing bigoted about pointing out England have choked, and that their fans should refrain from Wales-slagging all the time when their own team isn't that good.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by gregortree Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:31 am

'Letting it all out' seems to have turned into 'letting it go all limp'.

Where has all the vitriol gone ? Has it all been thrashed out,  spent in the threads above ? Does this fallow weekend dampen those original fierce desires ?
Are we preserving our potency for the following super Saturday ?

Answers on the back of a ten pound note please, address on application.

gregortree

Back to top Go down

Post by GavCanDance Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:31 am

englandglory4ever wrote:I'm off now.

Bye. Crying or Very sad

GavCanDance

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:56 am

mikey_dragon wrote:
Jimpy wrote:

Must have been the part where you said I'd be blowing up my 'boyfriend'. And if I was then I know it wouldn't be a problem. Remember it's not us Welsh who have chanted slur's at players who've previously come out thumbsup.

Your comments are boring, you take yourself too seriously. There's nothing bigoted about pointing out England have choked, and that their fans should refrain from Wales-slagging all the time when their own team isn't that good.

I'm with you on this sort of behaviour Mikey - I cannot believe that someone would refer to us with such disdain and political incorrectness - keep on blowing thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoonercat Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:57 am

mikey_dragon wrote:Your comments are boring, you take yourself too seriously. There's nothing bigoted about pointing out England have choked, and that their fans should refrain from Wales-slagging all the time when their own team isn't that good.

I thought his comments were spot on and rather amusing Very Happy
I think practically every English fan knows that England choked so no need for the constant reminders, it's boring. And from what I've seen most have the utmost respect for the Welsh players and their achievements, this 'Wales-slagging all the time' from English fans seems to be yet another thing that only exists in your imagination.

Hoonercat

Back to top Go down

Post by LondonTiger Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:59 am

I am amazed that someone was upset because they thought they were being called homosexual. That they were being accused of having to resort to an inflatable lover should surely be the offensive thing?

anyway everyone knows you guys are just a bunch of sheep shaggers - inflatable and wolly.

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:10 am

A 'boyfriend' is surely referring to just that? I'm not upset by either accusation (I said it was childish and left it there until someone brought it back up). There could be homosexual subscribers reading this forum and upset by such comments. Come on mods sort it out, even David Pocock is backing me on this one.

Last edited by mikey_dragon on Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Autocorrect error - posting via mobile)

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:11 am

RubyGuby wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:
Jimpy wrote:

I'm with you on this sort of behaviour Mikey - I cannot believe that someone would refer to us with such disdain and political incorrectness - keep on blowing thumbsup

As always Guby, you knows the score.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:28 am

mikey_dragon wrote:A 'boyfriend' is surely referring to just that? I'm not upset by either accusation (I said it was childish and left it there until someone brought it back up). There could be homosexual subscribers reading this forum and upset by such comments. Come on mods sort it out, even David Pocock is backing me on this one.

Subscribers? Headscratch

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:31 am

Subscribers?

I wouldn't pay to read this drivel Laugh

Cyril

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:32 am

mikey_dragon wrote:

Your comments are boring, you take yourself too seriously. There's nothing bigoted about pointing out Wales have failed outside of Europe, and that their fans should refrain from England-slagging all the time when their own team isn't that good.

*sigh....

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Breadvan Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:36 am

A spin off from Attitude mag I guess Lucky. You want vitriol eh? Well...Newport, Shropshire is far nicer than Newport,Gwent. Which both pale into comparison to Newport, Pembs with its pubs and fine cuisine resturants.
Breadvan
Breadvan

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:49 am

Luckless Pedestrian wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:A 'boyfriend' is surely referring to just that? I'm not upset by either accusation (I said it was childish and left it there until someone brought it back up). There could be homosexual subscribers reading this forum and upset by such comments. Come on mods sort it out, even David Pocock is backing me on this one.

Subscribers? Headscratch

That's the only thing you could reply to? I guess people can subscribe to emails once someone replies to their topic...

I wouldn't pay to read people slagging off Wales all the time either to be honest, but there's probably a number of English that would.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:54 am

beshocked wrote:mikey dragon Wales lose fairly regularly to England too. England vs Wales games have been mostly closely fought affairs. Welsh fans question why England are seen as one of the favourites for the 6 nations, it's because we win a lot of matches, simple. We don't win them all but enough to be a strong contender and in the mix.

Poking fun at Wales? You haven't poked fun at England? I have said that I think Wales are a good side but like England they have their flaws and limitations. Can't ignore those.

They sure have, apart from one or two games. Our games against France and Ireland are also close, so I don't get why people are surprised at that this year. I certainly don't question England being favourites because going into the tournament they were still better than at least three teams. I've previously questioned their coaches comments and fans behavior, all of which led to me being attacked. Unlike them lot beshocked you're willing to discuss the rugby instead of joining the wolf-pack.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:55 am

mikey_dragon wrote:

Subscribers? Headscratch

That's the only thing you could reply to? I guess people can subscribe to emails once someone replies to their topic...

I wouldn't pay to read people slagging off Wales all the time either to be honest, but there's probably a number of English that would.

Oh I don't know about that, I know of a PhD student writing a paper on victim mentality, I'm sure they'd pay £20 to sit down with you for a couple of days if you're interested

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:00 am

Are people just trying to change the subject, rather than admit Jimpy was wrong in saying what he did? Didn't realise people could continue to stoop so low.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by exile jack Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:01 am

GavCanDance wrote:
beshocked wrote:

I think Gatland will be there nomatter what - he's there until after the next RWC as I understand it.  He has made some astonishingly poor selection decisions over the years and picked players WAY off form, but it's another case of 'His record speaks for itself', etc.

If we don't beat England, I think there will certainly be a lot of talk of Howler and McBryde going, as I believe their contracts expire very soon.  The main criticism thrown at Wales for a good few years now has been a lack of attack and we can only really blame Howley for that - it's his job.

If we DO win though, I have a horrible feeling that Howley and McBride are in for the long haul too... Rolling Eyes

Gats has stated publicly that his coaching team is world class.The rumour that refuses to die because no one in the media appears willing to ask the question is that RH and RMcB have been told they both need Head Coach/Director of Rugby appointments at leading clubs/regions/provinces if they want to be considered as our Head Coach in 2019.Also,it will be interesting to see who leads Wales on the Pacific Islands tour in 2017 when Gats could be in NZ in some role with the Lions.

exile jack

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:06 am

exile jack wrote:
GavCanDance wrote:
beshocked wrote:

Gats has stated publicly that his coaching team is world class.The rumour that refuses to die because no one in the media appears willing to ask the question is that RH and RMcB have been told they both need Head Coach/Director of Rugby appointments at leading clubs/regions/provinces if they want to be considered as our Head Coach in 2019.Also,it will be interesting to see who leads Wales on the Pacific Islands tour in 2017 when Gats could be in NZ in some role with the Lions.

Good joke by Gats then. He himself is a world class coach but he is often too loyal to underperforming players and coaches. That's probably his only flaw because otherwise he's a top bloke. As for the two numpties being told that then I certainly hope it's true. Now they'll just need to find a leading club willing to take them on, I can only wish them the best of luck with that.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:09 am

mikey_dragon wrote:Are people just trying to change the subject, rather than admit Jimpy was wrong in saying what he did? Didn't realise people could continue to stoop so low.

What was wrong in what he said?

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:10 am

mikey_dragon wrote:Are people just trying to change the subject, rather than admit Jimpy was wrong in saying what he did? Didn't realise people could continue to stoop so low.

Read the previous post you quoted.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:10 am

mikey_dragon wrote:

That doesn't contain what Jimpy said.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimpy Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:15 am

I think its more t do with the fact nobody seems remotely interested in what you have to say, unless its in order to ridicule your obvious hypocrisy and self-consciousness. And did I mention getting upset on behalf of others? - the only recourse for a feeble mind.

We're laughing at you, not with you.

Jimpy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimpy Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:16 am

mikey_dragon wrote:

Instead of wasting his energy typing drivel, I suggested he should save his energy, as he'd need it to blow up his boyfriend later.

Jimpy

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:16 am

mikey_dragon wrote:

Then go back and find it you lazy git. I'm not quoting it, I said it was childish and left it. Jimpy and others kept bringing it back up.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:20 am

Jimpy wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:

Instead of wasting his energy typing drivel, I suggested he should save his energy, as he'd need it to blow up his boyfriend later.

Is that all?

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by exile jack Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:23 am

LondonTiger wrote:I am amazed that someone was upset because they thought they were being called homosexual. That they were being accused of having to resort to an inflatable lover should surely be the offensive thing?

anyway everyone knows you guys are just a bunch of sheep shaggers - inflatable and wolly.

Do you mean 'wolly'-a pickled cucumber or olive or,'wally'-a silly or inept person? Wrt to the alleged activity which you believe we indulge in it was disappointing that the IOC decined to accept it as a Rio Olympics event.This of course would guarantee GB at least three medals and us a gold postbox.

exile jack

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:26 am

Could be worse...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/35714493

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next