The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Commiserations Wales

+32
DirtyRucker7
stub
SimonofSurrey
Fanster
Tattie Scones RRN
offload
SecretFly
Luckless Pedestrian
sad_gimp
True Raven
Poorfour
RuggerRadge2611
Rory_Gallagher
LordDowlais
Cyril
beshocked
englandglory4ever
TightHEAD
Geordie
Hoonercat
No 7&1/2
eirebilly
mikey_dragon
gregortree
Rugby Fan
Gwlad
Pot Hale
BamBam
lostinwales
RiscaGame
majesticimperialman
LondonTiger
36 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Commiserations Wales Empty Commiserations Wales

Post by LondonTiger Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:25 am

If they do not quite do it, of course please accept my heartfelt condolences - and I hope my countrymen accept an unlikely victory with good grace.

Added Bit:

That was really squeaky bum time. Massive heart from the Welsh to fight back like that.

Last edited by LondonTiger on Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : still not reading anything, but edited out everything not valid as match is over.)

LondonTiger

Back to top Go down

Commiserations Wales Empty Re: Commiserations Wales

Post by majesticimperialman Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:52 am

Are you related to Mystic Meg? Cool

majesticimperialman

Back to top Go down

Post by RiscaGame Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:25 am

majesticimperialman wrote:Are you related to Mystic Meg? Cool

I don't know why you bother acting clever, when you write appallingly. At least the others LT has mentioned, have some sort of grasp of their own language.

LT, I feel a two week sabbatical will not be enough, as the likely gloating etc will last longer than that. Just foe those who you feel don't contribute anything instead, or it'll be pointless reading this forum at all.

RiscaGame

Back to top Go down

Post by majesticimperialman Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:41 am

[quote="RiscaGame"]

I don't know why you bother acting clever, when you write appallingly. At least the others LT has mentioned, have some sort of grasp of their own language.

LT, I feel a two week sabbatical will not be enough, as the likely gloating etc will last longer than that. Just foe those who you feel don't contribute anything instead, or it'll be pointless reading this forum at all.[/quote

Explain please why you think i am acting clever?

So my spelling might not be the best, and i some time get my words wrong. But then again so do you.

What does Just foe those.

ie check your own spelling first. thumbsup

majesticimperialman

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:45 am

It will be a much weaker place in your absence and I completely understand why you are off. I wish I was as disciplined

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:49 am

lostinwales wrote:It will be a much weaker place in your absence and I completely understand why you are off. I wish I was as disciplined

+ 1

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Pot Hale Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:08 am

majesticimperialman wrote:
RiscaGame wrote:

LT, I feel a two week sabbatical will not be enough, as the likely gloating etc will last longer than that. Just foe those who you feel don't contribute anything instead, or it'll be pointless reading this forum at all.

Explain please why you think i am acting clever?  So my spelling might not be the best, and i some time get my words wrong. But then again so do you.

What does Just foe those

ie check your own spelling first. thumbsup

There's nothing wrong with his spelling. It makes perfect sense.
Pot Hale
Pot Hale

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwlad Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:06 pm

Stop being so dramatic Tiger, just use the foe button. Rolling Eyes

And for the record i love rugby as much as the next guy, whatever i post on here usually gets attacked by lost or Pooly or whoever else yet they and others dish it out themselves ad infinitum - just look at lost's posts and you'll see he is just as responsible as the next guy.

Dont take it all so seriously! Tell you what, if you come back I'll write an entire post, at least 100 words, saying just how Great England are. Deal?

Gwlad

Back to top Go down

Post by Rugby Fan Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:58 pm

I don't think one insincere post offsets months of petty offensiveness.

Rugby Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwlad Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:12 pm

Petty offensiveness you may call it.

Or, as i believe, it is petty to get offended every five minutes.

There is a group of posters on here who take their opinions soooo seriously and seem to think they have some proprietary right over this site (and what is and isn't 'offensive') they look to become offended at every turn and frankly i find their mock outrage just as offensive.

And this same group indulge in what i often think are offensive comments themselves but nothing ever gets done about that.

Gwlad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:07 pm

Have to say I agree with you there Gwlad. The outright WUMs get their bans and cooling off periods, but it's the subtle WUMs that get away win murder.

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:50 pm

Gwlad wrote:Stop being so dramatic Tiger, just use the foe button. Rolling Eyes

And for the record i love rugby as much as the next guy, whatever i post on here usually gets attacked by lost or Pooly or whoever else yet they and others dish it out themselves ad infinitum - just look at lost's posts and you'll see he is just as responsible as the next guy.

Dont take it all so seriously! Tell you what, if you come back I'll write an entire post, at least 100 words, saying just how Great England are. Deal?

Do you know there is this weird correlation between writing sensible opinions and arguments about rugby and getting sensible replies. When you have written sensible stuff on rugby (like on the most recent Eng/Wal thread) then you don't get cr@p (and if you do then its to do with the legacy of the other stuff).

But as for the rest the 'poor me' act is just a bit sad and very hypocritical, especially given the need you have to derail so many England rugby threads that have nothing to do with Wales.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by gregortree Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:54 pm

I'll miss you Tiger as one of a small group of posters who writes with some actual rugby interesting insight and good sense. Enjoy your sabbatical and grace us with your 6n considered post mortem in due course.

gregortree

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:39 pm

I speak the truth, Pocock and BOD agree with me and that makes me a WUM? What a dicktard post. Good riddance.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:40 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:I speak the truth, Pocock and BOD agree with me and that makes me a WUM? What a dicktard post. Good riddance.

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:43 pm

Gwlad wrote:Petty offensiveness you may call it.

There is a group of posters on here who take their opinions soooo seriously and seem to think they have some proprietary right over this site (and what is and isn't 'offensive') they look to become offended at every turn and frankly i find their mock outrage just as offensive.

And this same group indulge in what i often think are offensive comments themselves but nothing ever gets done about that.

Gwlad I have to agree with you here too. Pooly, Hoonercat, Hammersmith and some others are said posters. After their failed attempts to shout you down and undermine your arguement with petty insults they resort to complaining like children. Very sad that having a different opinion to these lot classes you as a WUM.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:50 pm

LondonTiger wrote:

I care little wjhether they are English (maj, EG4E), Welsh (Gwlad, Mikey) or just pretending to be one (dirtyrucker) - fact is you are, imo, obnoxious gits who have zero interest in rugby.

I have never had crossed words with Mikey or Gwlad, usually been decent rugby conversations with a little humour added in every now and then so to label them obnoxious gits with no interest in rugby is way over the top.

This is a forum for debate, people will not always agree and of course there will be a little wumming from time to time. Best not to take things so seriously thumbsup
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:53 pm

Sure is Billy. It's okay for particular posters to break the rules and insult other posters though.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:53 pm

Debate is fine. LT's spot on.

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:02 pm

No 7&1/2 wrote:Debate is fine. LT's spot on.

Spot on in what exactly 7&1/2?

I think that calling people obnoxious gits with zero interest in rugby is an extremely poor comment to make. I actually like LT and he has some great insights into rugby but he has let himself down with that comment.

Probably the best idea for him to take a break if its affecting him that much.
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:02 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:
Gwlad wrote:Petty offensiveness you may call it.

Gwlad I have to agree with you here too. Pooly, Hoonercat, Hammersmith and some others are said posters. After their failed attempts to shout you down and undermine your arguement with petty insults they resort to complaining like children. Very sad that having a different opinion to these lot classes you as a WUM.

Mikey - when you or Gwlad or whoever actually make arguments then there can be a debate. Gwlad doesn't do that very often, and at times you seem very fond of shouting others down.

The incredible, hypocritical thing that goes on when people post deliberately offensive material then complain about the responses they get is beyond me.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by No 7&1/2 Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:12 pm

eirebilly wrote:
No 7&1/2 wrote:Debate is fine. LT's spot on.

Spot on in what exactly 7&1/2?

I think that calling people obnoxious gits with zero interest in rugby is an extremely poor comment to make. I actually like LT and he has some great insights into rugby but he has let himself down with that comment.

Probably the best idea for him to take a break if its affecting him that much.

Well some people just ignore the wums, LT has decided to just say it out loud. Good on him.

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoonercat Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:24 pm

mikey_dragon wrote: Gwlad I have to agree with you here too. Pooly, Hoonercat, Hammersmith and some others are said posters. After their failed attempts to shout you down and undermine your arguement with petty insults they resort to complaining like children. Very sad that having a different opinion to these lot classes you as a WUM.

A bit rich coming from you, having admitted that the reason you kept accusing me of gloating on another thread was just to get a rise out of me Rolling Eyes BTW, I don't shout Gwlad down, sometimes I even find him quite entertaining and, unlike you, capable of a bit of banter without the constant whines of being persecuted thumbsup At least most of his WUMs tend to be based on actual events (England choking and having some shockers, for example) rather than your made-up nonsense.

Hoonercat

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:26 pm

And you know what? There are a whole bunch of Welsh and English posters who can have debates (sometimes silly ones yes) without getting into fights?

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Geordie Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:30 pm

lostinwales wrote:And you know what? There are a whole bunch of Welsh and English posters who can have debates (sometimes silly ones yes) without getting into fights?

Oh no they cant Very Happy

Geordie

Back to top Go down

Post by TightHEAD Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:36 pm

People are just too sensitive these days!
TightHEAD
TightHEAD

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:37 pm

GeordieFalcon wrote:
lostinwales wrote:And you know what? There are a whole bunch of Welsh and English posters who can have debates (sometimes silly ones yes) without getting into fights?

Oh no they cant Very Happy

boxing

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoonercat Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:39 pm

TightHEAD wrote:People are just too sensitive these days!

Reported warning

Hoonercat

Back to top Go down

Post by englandglory4ever Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:43 pm

Way too serious Tiger. I've gone on about England beating Wales easily this week. I know its a bit silly but hey ho its not the end of the world if we lose. It gets the rivalry going and that's what the 6Ns is all about because the quality of the rugby is pretty poor. It will fuel, Guppy, Mikey and Glad for awhile. If we win it will fuel me for a whole year. Just watch it.

englandglory4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:49 pm

Silly is fine. Guppy vs Gory has been fun to read.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:55 pm

Hoonercat wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote: Gwlad I have to agree with you here too. Pooly, Hoonercat, Hammersmith and some others are said posters. After their failed attempts to shout you down and undermine your arguement with petty insults they resort to complaining like children. Very sad that having a different opinion to these lot classes you as a WUM.

A bit rich coming from you, having admitted that the reason you kept accusing me of gloating on another thread was just to get a rise out of me Rolling Eyes BTW, I don't shout Gwlad down, sometimes I even find him quite entertaining and, unlike you, capable of a bit of banter without the constant whines of being persecuted thumbsup At least most of his WUMs tend to be based on actual events (England choking and having some shockers, for example) rather than your made-up nonsense.

If it was made up then why did BOD agree with me? You were had there and you still can't move on laughing.

P.S. Try and keep your arrogant gloating to a minimum in the coming weeks, at least for the sake of decent England fans.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoonercat Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:09 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:
Hoonercat wrote:

If it was made up then why did BOD agree with me? You were had there and you still can't move on laughing.

P.S. Try and keep your arrogant gloating to a minimum in the coming weeks, at least for the sake of decent England fans.

I wasn't 'had' Mikey, I thoroughly enjoyed showing you up for what you really are. Not that I needed to though, here you are on a thread where someone has left the forum because of WUMs and your input is to mention posters by name in an attempt to stir up more ill feeling.  Rolling Eyes  
Decent English fans? Glad to see the therapy is working. Whistle

Commiserations Wales Wum10

Hoonercat

Back to top Go down

Post by beshocked Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:30 pm

To be fair Londontiger is right - not enough focus on the rugby from certain posters.

Griff Gwlad is an outright WUM but hasn't been banned.

I have different opinions with most posters on these boards but that doesn't make most of them WUMs. Most posters winds up others a bit but when there are strong opposing opinions that can happen.

I have verbal jousts but I respect the majority of posters on here even the ones I argue with the most.

Gwlad on the other hand just deliberately tries to antagonise England fans on a regular basis. Generally lacking the intelligence to make the arguments hit the mark too.

beshocked

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:36 pm

beshocked wrote:To be fair Londontiger is right - not enough focus on the rugby from certain posters.

1: Griff Gwlad is an outright WUM but hasn't been banned.

I have different opinions with most posters on these boards but that doesn't make most of them WUMs. Most posters winds up others a bit but when there are strong opposing opinions that can happen.

I have verbal jousts but I respect the majority of posters on here even the ones I argue with the most.

2: Gwlad on the other hand just deliberately tries to antagonise England fans on a regular basis. Generally lacking the intelligence to make the arguments hit the mark too.

1 : If Gwlad has not been banned then he is obviously not being as bad as made out to be?

2 : I don't know what Gwlad is like with his interactions with England fans but his interaction with me as an Irish fan has never been bad. We don't always see eye to eye but he has never come across as lacking intelligence to make his counter arguments...
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:47 pm

Hoonercat, BOD echoed my thoughts in the pre-match chat, it was there for all to be heard. It was no surprise to see you all go quiet on that front Laugh. I also see you're still telling lies about other posters and acting exactly how Glwad has described. What's more is you're alluding to a poster who has blatantly broken the rules in OP, he's one of a few English posters who are allowed to direct profanities at people they disagree with - it just proves our point really.

You should take a leaf out of beshocked's book and learn to discuss rugby without showing off when people disagree with you.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:48 pm

Annoyingly, Gwlad is plenty intelligent enough to have good rugby conversation, and offers good viewpoints when he chooses to.

Its just a shame he chooses to spend so much of the time being a WUM

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by gregortree Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:48 pm

Gwlad has a 'thing' about England rugby, always jumping onto an English thread..as of course is his 606 right....but showing an indecent amount of gusto for starting a wum. I don't feel as strongly as LT about it,  I just concentrate on the more rugby related contributions.

Ill congratulate Wales as well in due course....if when appropriate.

gregortree

Back to top Go down

Post by beshocked Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:55 pm

eirebilly when you are not being antagonised perhaps it's hard for you to see how bad Gwlad is? As long as he isn't targeting you... it's okay right?

I am sure if he started to criticise you Irish like he does us English you would have a different opinion.

Having an opinion is different to deliberately posting on almost every English thread to get a reaction.

Many of it is nonsensical - like his criticism of Billy Vunipola - saying he's the next Burgess for example.

Now he could package up a criticism of Billy Vunipola in an intelligent manner like say he can be isolated and sometimes his ball retention isn't solid plus he's not a lineout option.

Sadly he doesn't. Perhaps Gwlad can come up with something intelligent to say. I just personaly have not seen it.

beshocked

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:02 pm

beshocked wrote:eirebilly when you are not being antagonised perhaps it's hard for you to see how bad Gwlad is? As long as he isn't targeting you... it's okay right?

I am sure if he started to criticise you Irish like he does us English you would have a different opinion.

You could also see it in another way. Maybe as an Irish fan I don't jump on every comment he makes and criticise him which is why we generally have good interactions. As I said before, we do not agree on many points but I have never experienced him going into mud slinging mode due to us having differing opinions...

6 of one half dozen of the other as the old saying goes.
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:02 pm

eirebilly wrote:
beshocked wrote:To be fair Londontiger is right - not enough focus on the rugby from certain posters.

1: Griff Gwlad is an outright WUM but hasn't been banned.

2: Gwlad on the other hand just deliberately tries to antagonise England fans on a regular basis. Generally lacking the intelligence to make the arguments hit the mark too.

1 : If Gwlad has not been banned then he is obviously not being as bad as made out to be?

2 : I don't know what Gwlad is like with his interactions with England fans but his interaction with me as an Irish fan has never been bad. We don't always see eye to eye but he has never come across as lacking intelligence to make his counter arguments...

1) As far as I can tell he has had bans. He certainly has had 'periods of absence'

2) He does have a chip on his shoulder about England. Do please check his posting history if you are bored. I can't speak much about his actual 'rugby' posts because they are a rare thing but I don't have any problem with them. The WUMS are notable because of their frequency and, quite frankly, their stupidity. I'd bet he posts more on pure English threads than on any other, hence you have not seen the worst of him. If you had, say, some non Irish idiot turn up every 5 minutes on an Irish team selection thread talking about Heaslip being an Israelli it would get boring pretty quickly.

3) We don't start attacking Gwlad on an English team selection thread without him starting it. There are a tiny minority of people who get that treatment on any thread, and they are often the ones who complain about it but you have to ask yourself why them?

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoonercat Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:05 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:Hoonercat, BOD echoed my thoughts in the pre-match chat, it was there for all to be heard. It was no surprise to see you all go quiet on that front Laugh. I also see you're still telling lies about other posters and acting exactly how Glwad has described. What's more is you're alluding to a poster who has blatantly broken the rules in OP, he's one of a few English posters who are allowed to direct profanities at people they disagree with - it just proves our point really.

You should take a leaf out of beshocked's book and learn to discuss rugby without showing off when people disagree with you.

WTF has BOD got to do with anything? Are you losing it Mikey? Still telling lies about other posters such as who? Or are you just after a rise again? Boooooooring.

Hoonercat

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:08 pm

He agreed with me on Eddie Jones, we've been over this. Have you forgotten already? As for the rest I think you're just acting stupid so i'll leave it there.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:09 pm

lostinwales wrote:

1) As far as I can tell he has had bans. He certainly has had 'periods of absence'

2) He does have a chip on his shoulder about England. Do please check his posting history if you are bored. I can't speak much about his actual 'rugby' posts because they are a rare thing but I don't have any problem with them. The WUMS are notable because of their frequency and, quite frankly, their stupidity. I'd bet he posts more on pure English threads than on any other, hence you have not seen the worst of him. If you had, say, some non Irish idiot turn up every 5 minutes on an Irish team selection thread talking about Heaslip being an Israelli it would get boring pretty quickly.

3) We don't start attacking Gwlad on an English team selection thread without him starting it. There are a tiny minority of people who get that treatment on any thread, and they are often the ones who complain about it but you have to ask yourself why them?

I don't know if he has had bans, I wont speculate on that and I am not going to go and read every post he or others have made. I can only go by my interactions with Gwlad and to me he is a very passionate fan who has a good knowledge of rugby. thumbsup
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by beshocked Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:11 pm

eirebilly wrote:
beshocked wrote:eirebilly when you are not being antagonised perhaps it's hard for you to see how bad Gwlad is? As long as he isn't targeting you... it's okay right?

You could also see it in another way. Maybe as an Irish fan I don't jump on every comment he makes and criticise him which is why we generally have good interactions. As I said before, we do not agree on many points but I have never experienced him going into mud slinging mode due to us having differing opinions...

6 of one half dozen of the other as the old saying goes.

eirebilly you have a good relationship because he doesn't attack you.

Yours is a flawed argument. You think he's a good bloke simply because hasn't targeted you. You wouldn't be defending me if he started bombarding Irish threads with anti Irish sentiment.

I could say the same about an English WUM, they might not wind me up but they wind someone up. It's not good whoever it is.

Quite clearly londontiger is sufficiently P$$ed off that he's decided to take a break. You might not see where he is coming from but some of us can.

I don't claim to be perfect myself either. I have on occasions been guilty of wumming myself but I wouldn't say I go to the lengths that Gwlad has but of course you are welcome to disagree.

beshocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Hoonercat Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:12 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:He agreed with me on Eddie Jones, we've been over this. Have you forgotten already? As for the rest I think you're just acting stupid so i'll leave it there.

Where have I mentioned Eddie Jones on this thread? Why have you even brought up the subject on this thread? As for me telling lies about other posters, what a surprise that you want to leave it there. Would the 'other posters' be you by chance? Rolling Eyes
Poor Mikey gets so confused jumping from one WUM to another. Rolling Eyes

Hoonercat

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:16 pm

beshocked wrote:

Yours is a flawed argument. You think he's a good bloke simply because hasn't targeted you. You wouldn't be defending me if he started bombarding Irish threads with anti Irish sentiment.

I could say the same about an English WUM, they might not wind me up but they wind someone up. It's not good whoever it is.

Quite clearly londontiger is sufficiently P$$ed off that he's decided to take a break. You might not see where he is coming from but some of us can.

I don't claim to be perfect myself either. I have on occasions been guilty of wumming myself but I wouldn't say I go to the lengths that Gwlad has but of course you are welcome to disagree.

Maybe he doesn't attack me because I take the time to understand what he is saying and have no prejudgments on his comments?

I don't think my argument is flawed at all.

All I am saying is it takes two to have an argument and two to have a decent debate. No one person is extremely bad nor extremely perfect thumbsup
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:24 pm

eirebilly wrote:
beshocked wrote:

Maybe he doesn't attack me because I take the time to understand what he is saying and have no prejudgments on his comments?

I don't think my argument is flawed at all.

All I am saying is it takes two to have an argument and two to have a decent debate. No one person is extremely bad nor extremely perfect thumbsup
You don't find Gwlad annoying simply because he doesn't de-rail every Irish thread. He only seems to try and antagonise the English. It's not a case of reasoning with him, it's more that he just has a major problem with the English and chooses to vent it on this forum.

Cyril

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:27 pm

I seem to remember the Irish having many problems with Chunky Norwich, whereas he never once posted on England threads, so many of us won't have the same views

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by beshocked Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:29 pm

eirebilly some people there's no reasoning with. You seem to be one, if you want to believe gwlad is a top bloke despite all evidence to the contrary then continue to live in your little bubble. Your argument is flawed, I already told you why. Just because you can have a civil conversation with Gwlad doesn't change that he's a troll. Maybe not to you - the world doesn't revolve around you I should add.

Oh you're so naive if you think no one person can be extremely bad, perfection I agree is out of the question but there are some who have no redeeming qualities. I haven't seen any from Gwlad.

mikey dragon does it honestly matter?

Eddie Jones might be a bit of a WUM but then again as I've said before he's not the only coach to be like that.

For some it's a bit of fresh air from the politically correct Lancaster, for others Eddie Jones is controversial with his comments. I personally I think there is valid points to both arguments but calling Eddie Jones' arrogant when you have an "arrogant" coach yourself is pot calling the kettle black.

beshocked

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:35 pm

beshocked wrote:eirebilly some people there's no reasoning with. You seem to be one, if you want to believe gwlad is a top bloke despite all evidence to the contrary then continue to live in your little bubble. Your argument is flawed, I already told you why. Just because you can have a civil conversation with Gwlad doesn't change that he's a troll. Maybe not to you - the world doesn't revolve around you I should add.

Oh you're so naive if you think no one person can be extremely bad, perfection I agree is out of the question but there are some who have no redeeming qualities. I haven't seen any from Gwlad.

I am simply trying to see the other side of things. Resorting to informing me that my opinion is flawed and that I live in a bubble actually say's more about you than myself. I have been civil in my responses, never made it personal and never assumed that the world revolved around me so not sure why you have drawn that conclusion. We simply have a differing opinion of one poster, I see no crime in that.
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next