The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
kingraf
Dolphin Ziggler
seanmichaels
Adam D
Galted
Rowley
superflyweight
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
Pal Joey
14 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 18 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 08 Mar 2016, 10:59 am

First topic message reminder :

rick_dagless wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:Why would they advise not to kill them? Not that anyone listens I guess but why would they advise that?

They keep the mosquito, cockroach, silverfish, etc... numbers in check. They are always open for spider donations from the general public for venom milking purposes.

Good answer. Very well said.

Cheers TLD, I learnt from the best...

I know that, but I just find it odd that there is actually specific advice on the subject.

It must be fact you actually have an arthropod world worth talking about.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 18 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 05 Apr 2016, 3:14 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:Just recruit him. Can't be any worse than raf or that guy we keep forgetting

Whatshisface will be knackered after wrestlemania.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 18 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 05 Apr 2016, 3:25 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:Just recruit him. Can't be any worse than raf or that guy we keep forgetting

Whatshisface will be knackered after wrestlemania.
https://youtu.be/IHWZRNEbY-8

So will dolphin after this celebration

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 05 Apr 2016, 3:39 pm

superflyweight wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:Tino. Go and recruit Hoonercat. He's fulfilled half your criteria in driving tophat to a nervous breakdown. Better than raf already.

I have no idea what you are talking about?

Look on the living wage thread

It's 3 f*cking pages!  I'm not reading that.

I can guess the general tone though.  TopHat blabbering on about the workshy and poor?

He calls himself a "marketeer" in that thread.  

Which one? Aramis?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 05 Apr 2016, 3:58 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:Tino. Go and recruit Hoonercat. He's fulfilled half your criteria in driving tophat to a nervous breakdown. Better than raf already.

I can guess the general tone though.  TopHat blabbering on about the workshy and poor?

Which one? Aramis?

Madame Coquenard is probably more accurate.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 05 Apr 2016, 4:00 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Which one? Aramis?
Marketeer? They're those cute little creatures that sell insurance aren't they?

Following on from Rowley's point (glad he's stopped sulking BTW) wealth is all relative, like weight. Wanna look thin, stand next to a fatty. Wanna appear rich, move next to the impoverished

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 05 Apr 2016, 5:22 pm

Something to be said for getting by. Won't be rich this summer but work piling up so much I have to buy a diary. Or could workout how to use my phone. At the moment best decision I have ever made. No fat women eating cakes, useless middle managers (female), just me and genuinely nice clients. Most insist on making me a sandwich si I may start posting reviews. Roast beef, horseradish and a medley of salad today. 8\10

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 05 Apr 2016, 5:22 pm

Hoonercat wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:So far this year I've seen 45% of my bonus half inched, £11k of SDLT get chucked down the drain and my income take a circa £5k pa hit due to Osbourne tax changes.

So people complaining about getting paid £7.20 rather than £8 ph can cry me a f*cking river.

Maybe you should work harder? Whistle FWIW I wouldn't have any problems if prices went up to pay low earners a bit more, nor would I mind a small tax increase to help those on low wages and full time employment. I probably don't get paid as much as TH, but if that's what money does to you then you can keep it Wink

some highlights for the lazy

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 06 Apr 2016, 7:02 am

FIST NOTCHES

Gutentag, Rohypnol Rick and Tanenbaum TLD

Mild rain and cloudy but kind of clearing up - temporarily I suspect. How goes it gents?

Yeah, you know they're gonna bring it down now
They're gone wreck it down here
Something's come to rob me, and I can't get my head
I get nervous in the New York City Streets, where my legacy treads
I know I've been around standin' in the shadows, far from Humans with Guns,
But now It's too late, there's no escape, from what they have done
Come On!
I'm Going Deeper Underground
There's too much panic in this Town
Well I got to go deeper, got to go much deeper, yeah
huh, hey
They're gonna wreck it down here
hey, yeah
They're gonna bring it down yah
Some people with a packet full of money, and an affel of hate
Take out pleasure in destruction of-eh everything, that they try to create
Somebody tell them why the zone man caan only tempering touch
Heaven Heaven where the badder mamma thinking chew, and now it's too much

I'm Goin' Deeper Underground
I'm Goin', I'm Goin', I'm Goin' Deeper Underground
Something's come to rob me, and I can't keep my head
I get nervous in the New York City Streets, where my legacy treads
I know I've been around standin' in the shadows, far from Humans with Guns,
But now It's too late, there's no escape, from what they have done

I'm goin' deeper underground, deeper yeah, I'm goin', I'm Goin', deeper

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 06 Apr 2016, 7:31 am

Morning notches

https://youtu.be/99gNYaz6YaM

A pleasant way to start a Wednesday for you shah (don't worry it's not Jazz)

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 06 Apr 2016, 7:33 am

Morning campers, are we all well?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 06 Apr 2016, 7:48 am

Rowley wrote:Morning notches

https://youtu.be/99gNYaz6YaM

A pleasant way to start a Wednesday for you shah (don't worry it's not Jazz)

If that was your 21k post. It was a good'un.

Morning Robotic Rowley. How goes the Job hunt?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 06 Apr 2016, 7:49 am

Not bad Rickotine, What about you? Bright Eyed and Bushy Groined?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 06 Apr 2016, 7:51 am

Morning all. Slowly Shah. Generally too fecking lazy unfortunately.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 06 Apr 2016, 8:04 am

Rowley wrote:Morning all. Slowly Shah. Generally too fecking lazy unfortunately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF8u1mPmi1s

This'll make you feel better.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 06 Apr 2016, 8:10 am

Good morning.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 06 Apr 2016, 8:13 am

Good morning, Rick, Rowley and Shahmeister

Keep your chin up Jeff... don't get too despondent. When is the Stevie Wonder concert?

Hopefully the last really hot day here. Around 35. Like a convection oven with fans on full.

Popped something on my calf this morning. Haematoma? Was in agony a few hours ago but it seems to have stabilised now.
Need to go to my local physio again tomorrow and no doubt he will do his treatment then recommend some rebuilding down there... through exercise.

Rick - a small female red back scurried towards the fence when I lifted a piece of plywood this morning. Didn't kill it.
It was heading for Leo's place the last time I saw it. Good on her!

Shah - had a good chat with the renderer's sidekick today... a quietly spoken Punjabi guy.
He recommended I visit the Golden Temple someday. I think it was featured in a Bond film. Can't remember which one right now.

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Wed 06 Apr 2016, 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 06 Apr 2016, 8:15 am

Milestones abound. 17k cometh. Morning Timber Tino, how goes life, liberty and the pursuit of painkillers?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 06 Apr 2016, 8:16 am

Crikey, busy on here today, it is like the old days...

Morning all

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 06 Apr 2016, 8:22 am

New tax year new laziness. Wooo. Welcome back tld. He might be coming on to you. Punjabis are notorious for copping a feel of unsuspecting men and women. That said amritsar is probably the one he's talking about.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 06 Apr 2016, 8:23 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Milestones abound. 17k cometh. Morning Timber Tino, how goes life, liberty and the pursuit of painkillers?

Life is good, but I am actually carrying a nasty injury (non child related). I played on Saturday against a team from a certain north Laaandon suburb who were pretty rough. I took a whack on the shin. Didn't really hurt so I thought nothing off it.

But now, I have a purple and red bruise that stretches from under my right ankle (on the instep) to just under the kneecap. It's f*cking massive. It covers the whole of my shin and half way round my calf as well. Basically, my lower right leg looks like it is about to die and fall off. Doesn't hurt to walk on, just to the touch.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 06 Apr 2016, 8:29 am

ShahenshahG wrote:New tax year new laziness. Wooo. Welcome back tld. He might be coming on to you. Punjabis are notorious for copping a feel of unsuspecting men and women. That said amritsar is probably the one he's talking about.

Yeah, Amritsar.
The municipality had a sex ratio of 879 females per 1,000 males and 9.7% of the population were under six years old. Sheesh!
I'll keep at least three arms lengths away from him on his last day tomorrow. Thanks for the tip.

Good to see seano's act slowly coming together again. Hope the field work starts to accelerate for him now.
He needs a good run of luck. No doubt he'll be back to his best with the bar birds... and he'll let us all know. Can't wait.

Phuck Tino. Sounds more painful than my piddly little injury. Raf maybe has a point?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 06 Apr 2016, 8:40 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:New tax year new laziness. Wooo. Welcome back tld. He might be coming on to you. Punjabis are notorious for copping a feel of unsuspecting men and women. That said amritsar is probably the one he's talking about.

Yeah, Amritsar.
The municipality had a sex ratio of 879 females per 1,000 males and 9.7% of the population were under six years old. Sheesh!
I'll keep at least three arms lengths away from him on his last day tomorrow. Thanks for the tip.

Good to see seano's act slowly coming together again. Hope the field work starts to accelerate for him now.
He needs a good run of luck. No doubt he'll be back to his best with the bar birds... and he'll let us all know. Can't wait.

Phuck Tino. Sounds more painful than my piddly little injury. Raf maybe has a point?

Raf has lots of points. They are all bleached blonde and attached to his head.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 06 Apr 2016, 8:43 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:

Yeah, Amritsar.

Raf has lots of points.  They are all bleached blonde and attached to his head.

Yes... and he lives so far inland. Over 500km from the coast. Slightly strange.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 06 Apr 2016, 8:47 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:

Yeah, Amritsar.

I wouldn't rule out a wig

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 06 Apr 2016, 8:51 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:

Yeah, Amritsar.

That's the only thing which prevents him from breaking his record time of 9.41 seconds for the 100m.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 06 Apr 2016, 8:59 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:

Yeah, Amritsar.

That's the only thing which prevents him from breaking his record time of 9.41 seconds for the 100m.

That and his natural reluctance to run towards a netball court after he got flattened by that girl. I assure you, if it was in the other direction or there was no netball in the same postcode, he'd have set an unassailable 0.1s

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 06 Apr 2016, 8:59 am

TLD - You'll love this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46flaThCYhE

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 06 Apr 2016, 9:05 am

ShahenshahG wrote:TLD - You'll love this

I can laugh at that now.

Look what happened to this guy. The judgement orders are getting more severe here now. Major inquest into shoddy builders is on the cards.

http://www.smh.com.au/business/consumer-affairs/unlicensed-builder-jailed-and-fined-15000-after-deceiving-consumers-20160405-gnyni9

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 06 Apr 2016, 9:07 am

TLD wrote:Rick - a small female red back scurried towards the fence when I lifted a piece of plywood this morning. Didn't kill it.
It was heading for Leo's place the last time I saw it. Good on her!

Could be the set up to the perfect crime TLD...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 06 Apr 2016, 9:13 am

ha... yes. I'm sure they can be trained as you would know.

It was going towards their 'al fresco' dining area.
There's a nice gap under the fence which I'll plug with earth and crushed pebbles in the coming weeks.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 06 Apr 2016, 9:17 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:

I can laugh at that now.

Look what happened to this guy. The judgement orders are getting more severe here now. Major inquest into shoddy builders is on the cards.

http://www.smh.com.au/business/consumer-affairs/unlicensed-builder-jailed-and-fined-15000-after-deceiving-consumers-20160405-gnyni9

Mob justice is the only way to deal with these f*ckers.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 06 Apr 2016, 9:30 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:

I can laugh at that now.

Mob justice is the only way to deal with these f*ckers.

Hope you read my answer. Deleted it just in case.

After all of this Panama Papers stuff... need to cover all bases and look after No.1

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Wed 06 Apr 2016, 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 06 Apr 2016, 9:31 am

I did mate, and was about to suggest you delete it. Just waiting around on my boss to turn up.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 06 Apr 2016, 9:33 am

ShahenshahG wrote:I did mate, and was about to suggest you delete it. Just waiting around on my boss to turn up.

Say "hi" to him from me.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 06 Apr 2016, 11:09 am

Morning.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Apr 2016, 11:20 am

Morning all, currently sunny here in Bradders but rather cold. No doubt there'll be a plague of locusts along at some point though

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 06 Apr 2016, 11:22 am

Morning DAVE.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 06 Apr 2016, 12:19 pm

Don't expect a response Alistair, he is off on the running thread discussing protein shakes or carb loading programmes or some such. Dear god this place has changed. I find myself actually missing Sean, at least you knew what you were getting with him.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Apr 2016, 12:23 pm

F*ck you to f*ckery you f*cking f*cker.

As you'll gather I don't do unnecessary pleasantries. I've said "morning" I'm not making a special effort to find out how everyone is individually.....

I hope Tina's ok though!

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 06 Apr 2016, 12:24 pm

Rowley wrote:Don't expect a response Alistair, he is off on the running thread discussing protein  shakes or carb loading programmes or some such. Dear god this place has changed. I find myself actually missing Sean, at least you knew what you were getting with him.

Homoeroticism?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 06 Apr 2016, 12:27 pm

Beef Sandwich, mushroom soup, salt and vinegar crisps... 7/10

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 06 Apr 2016, 12:27 pm

I view Sean's contributions on here much the way I view the films of Jason Statham, always a little bit underwhelming but reliably and reassuring in their predictable mediocrity.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 06 Apr 2016, 12:28 pm

Beautiful stuff Rick. Corned beef salad sandwich, monster munch, can of Coke Zero. Solid 6.5

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 06 Apr 2016, 12:36 pm

Rowley wrote:Beautiful stuff Rick. Corned beef salad sandwich, monster munch, can of Coke Zero. Solid 6.5

Not had corned beef in ages Jeff, love the stuff, well played.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 06 Apr 2016, 1:20 pm

Rowley wrote:Beautiful stuff Rick. Corned beef salad sandwich, monster munch, can of Coke Zero. Solid 6.5

Pepsi Max would have pushed the score up to 7.5

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 06 Apr 2016, 1:55 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Pepsi Max would have pushed the score up to 7.5

Smoked corn beef would have pushed it up to 8.5

Well perhaps not. Some clever people have decided to do some back burning on the hottest April day in 150 years.
Strong smell of something burning. Had to check the roof wasn't alight.
Thankfully there is a dense smoke haze across most of Sydders. Quite a primordial feel out there. That's all I need.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 06 Apr 2016, 2:22 pm

TLD wrote:Strong smell of something burning. Had to check the roof wasn't alight.
Thankfully there is a dense smoke haze across most of Sydders. Quite a primordial feel out there. That's all I need.

Standard day in Bradders that mate, normally with the wildlife and residents to boot...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Apr 2016, 2:34 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
TLD wrote:Strong smell of something burning. Had to check the roof wasn't alight.

Standard day in Bradders that mate, normally with the wildlife and residents to boot...
Just been into Bradders...f*cking hell, it's a sh!thole...a desolate deserted sh!thole but a sh!thole nonetheless

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 06 Apr 2016, 2:38 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

Just been into Bradders...f*cking hell, it's a sh!thole...a desolate deserted sh!thole but a sh!thole nonetheless

It is indeed!

They are just starting to move part of the city underground now....

It is going to annoy all the hipsters up at the North Parade.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Apr 2016, 3:39 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

It is indeed!

They are just starting to move part of the city underground now....

It is going to annoy all the hipsters up at the North Parade.
It's just North Parade unless you want to go full on CC and start talking about The Ivegate and The The Haamstrasse in the same way we refer to The ASDA. As for the hipsters, you mean all the c*nts in the stupid deli's and bars-cum (snigger) fancy dan eateries-cum f*cking record shops? I didn't realize the disease had spread over here. Thought it was just Leeds (or The Leeds). I'd lay waste to the f*cking lot if I had my way.

BTW I hope you'v

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next