The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
kingraf
Dolphin Ziggler
seanmichaels
Adam D
Galted
Rowley
superflyweight
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
Pal Joey
14 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 08 Mar 2016, 10:59 am

First topic message reminder :

rick_dagless wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:Why would they advise not to kill them? Not that anyone listens I guess but why would they advise that?

They keep the mosquito, cockroach, silverfish, etc... numbers in check. They are always open for spider donations from the general public for venom milking purposes.

Good answer. Very well said.

Cheers TLD, I learnt from the best...

I know that, but I just find it odd that there is actually specific advice on the subject.

It must be fact you actually have an arthropod world worth talking about.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 06 Apr 2016, 4:12 pm

Sorry Rick, Dave was overtaken by a sudden urge to kill and completely forgot to finish his sentence. He hopes you've managed to procure his fluffy pink slippers as the old ones were soiled by an ill mannered victim, quite literally, screaming bloody murder.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Wed 06 Apr 2016, 5:09 pm

Rowley wrote:I view Sean's contributions on here much the way I view the films of Jason Statham, always a little bit underwhelming but reliably and reassuring in their predictable mediocrity.

Thanks Jeff. I am currently having a bath so thought an apt time to reply. Hard work today. Shifted over a tonne of leylandi prunings and cleared a tennis court of 6 bulk bags of wet leaves. Think I may have tweaked my back but fingers crossed it'll be ok.

Been lined up to do pond / garden of my main client's neighbour. Main client is trying to set us up I reckon. This bird must eblate 40's and been a recluse for 18 years. Looks like she could do with some vitamin d and a wash

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 06 Apr 2016, 5:31 pm

seanmichaels wrote:...cleared a tennis court of 6 bulk bags of wet leaves.

Commendable work sean. I salute you!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 06 Apr 2016, 6:43 pm

One must keep the tennis community going. I think the main theme may be mature group sex rather than sport when they have their 'tennis' days

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 06 Apr 2016, 6:44 pm

You'd be balls deep in clunge with your tennis prowess.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 06 Apr 2016, 7:54 pm

Alas poor Merle "Julius" Haggard. I knew him well.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 06 Apr 2016, 8:15 pm

It's genuinely lovely to have Sean back. None of this 5k mung bean stuff with him, bit of gardening and potential sex which will almost certainly only happen in his mind. Beautiful stuff.

Nice touch on the bath Sean. I'd recommend Coltrane's Blue Train for a bath after a tough day.

Last edited by Rowley on Wed 06 Apr 2016, 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 06 Apr 2016, 8:40 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOh-yVE_TV8

For you infidels who like to have bubble baths.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 06 Apr 2016, 9:17 pm

Last edited by Rowley on Wed 06 Apr 2016, 20:49; edited 1 time in total

Brathwaite really broke your heart, didn't he rowls? Laugh

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 06 Apr 2016, 9:25 pm

I spelled sex wrong, which pretty much says everything that needs to be said about my life in that regard currently.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 06 Apr 2016, 9:36 pm

Rowley wrote:I spelled sex wrong, which pretty much says everything that needs to be said about my life in that regard currently.

You need to sleep in the nude and encourage her to do the same. You'll be at it constantly. Plus she'll be more attuned to when you're in musth and you'll both be happier.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 06 Apr 2016, 10:19 pm

Reports wrote:Reporter:
ShahenshahG
Tue 29 Mar - 10:45

Last edited:
-

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Author:
Mind the windows Tino.

Being sexist towards Rowley

I worry what a mod who hadn't seen this play might have done when he popped his head in after this

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 06 Apr 2016, 10:45 pm

Would have been funny when everyone except Adam got banned. His insecurities would reach biblical proportions. I forgot I'd done that and forgot to inform you. That kept on coming up even after I crossed it off and refreshed the page. Only after I'd submitted it did it stop popping up. Then I promptly forgot about it.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 07 Apr 2016, 6:59 am

FIST NOTCHES

Morning Racketeer Rick and Trucky TLD

How are ye this fine blue skied morning? Has it finally cooled down properly or still humid TLD?

We'll be singing
When we're winning
We'll be singing

I get knocked down
But I get up again
You're never gonna keep me down
I get knocked down
But I get up again

Wee weeing the night away
He drinks a whiskey drink
He drinks a vodka drink
He drinks a lager drink
He drinks a cider drink
He sings the songs that remind him
Of the good times
Of the better times

Oh, Danny Boy
Danny Boy

I get knocked down
But I get up again
I get knocked down
But I get up again

He drinks a whiskey drink
He drinks a vodka drink
He drinks a lager drink
He drinks a cider drink
Of the good times
Of the better times

Don't cry for me
Next door neighbor

I get knocked down
But I get up again
I get knocked down
But I get up again

I get knocked down
(We'll be singing)
But I get up again
You're never going to keep me down
(When we're winning)
I get knocked down
(We'll be singing)
But I get up again
You're never going to keep me down
(Ooh, ooh, ooh)

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 07 Apr 2016, 7:33 am

Morning notches, yet to decide the song for the day today. It will be along shortly.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 07 Apr 2016, 7:36 am

https://youtu.be/gY5rztWa1TM

Some classic seventies rock wins the day.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 07 Apr 2016, 7:45 am

DAVE wrote:It's just North Parade unless you want to go full on CC and start talking about The Ivegate and The The Haamstrasse in the same way we refer to The ASDA. As for the hipsters, you mean all the c*nts in the stupid deli's and bars-cum (snigger) fancy dan eateries-cum f*cking record shops? I didn't realize the disease had spread over here. Thought it was just Leeds (or The Leeds). I'd lay waste to the f*cking lot if I had my way.

BTW I hope you'v

there is s bar called "The Record Café" up there which sells, real ale, Vinyl records and Ham...

morning all

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 07 Apr 2016, 7:45 am

Excellent. First "The Who" song I've ever heard.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 07 Apr 2016, 7:46 am

Late on here today. Are ye well gents?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 07 Apr 2016, 7:50 am

Good cheers mate, just had a 2 hour con call cancelled so can actually do some work, or man sausage about on sports forums or whatever...

You?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 07 Apr 2016, 8:00 am

rick_dagless wrote:Good cheers mate, just had a 2 hour con call cancelled so can actually do some work, or man sausage about on sports forums or whatever...

You?

Knackered a bit. But pastries abound today and Gothy Mcgoths leave so I can walk around being nasty about weirdoes again around the house. Looking forward to it immensely.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 07 Apr 2016, 8:59 am

Morning all.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 07 Apr 2016, 9:05 am

Bug fact of the day.

Night butterflies have ears on their wings so they can avoid bats

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 07 Apr 2016, 9:08 am

Lovely stuff Tina. Fantastic way to start the day.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 07 Apr 2016, 9:09 am

Rowley wrote:Lovely stuff Tina. Fantastic way to start the day.

It is 100% inspired by your song of the day.

Which is also lovely stuff.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 07 Apr 2016, 9:10 am

To keep this place alive, we should all have a something of the day.

Jeff - Song
Me - Bugs
RIck - Soup
Sean - Imaginary sexual encounter
Shah - IED

You get the picture.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 07 Apr 2016, 9:18 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:To keep this place alive, we should all have a something of the day.

Jeff - Song
Me - Bugs
RIck - Soup
Shah - IED

You get the picture.

No, I'll also provide music but music played upon the piano as i'm learning to play it. IED is already covered by sean as the usual result of his imaginary sexual encounter.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 07 Apr 2016, 9:38 am

Morning each and every one of ewe.

About 17 degrees cooler today, Shah. Quite a drastic change.

I'm getting 19 solar panels on the roof tomorrow. Bit of a bargain sale when I ordered them plus a fairly decent government rebate makes them quite affordable. I'll have ample power coming out of my arse ears soon.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 07 Apr 2016, 10:07 am

Have they developed a way to store the power? It's still going to be on the grid presumably?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 07 Apr 2016, 10:23 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:To keep this place alive, we should all have a something of the day.

Jeff - Song
Me - Bugs
RIck - Soup
Shah - IED

You get the picture.
This is why I dont come in here much anymore.

I could have least got a 

Adam - blanking of the day

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 07 Apr 2016, 10:24 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Have they developed a way to store the power? It's still going to be on the grid presumably?

You can get ones with in-built microprocessors which can be hooked up to batteries for storage. Batteries are too expensive at the moment so I went for the basic string system but apparently one can add some extra kit to these particular panels which can then be connected to batteries at a later date.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 07 Apr 2016, 10:28 am

Adam D wrote:

Jeff - Song
Me - Bugs
RIck - Soup
Shah - IED

You get the picture.

I could have least got a 

Morning Tino.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 07 Apr 2016, 10:30 am

Adam D wrote:

Jeff - Song
Me - Bugs
RIck - Soup
Shah - IED

You get the picture.

I could have least got a 

I left loads of members out. It was only a flavour of what we could do.

I hadn't actually thought of you anyway but that is a whole different issue.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 07 Apr 2016, 10:30 am

Alistair wrote:
Adam D wrote:

Jeff - Song
Me - Bugs
RIck - Soup
Shah - IED

You get the picture.

I could have least got a 

Morning Tino.

Alistair - Late arrival of the day.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 07 Apr 2016, 10:32 am

How are you all anyway? I changed job which is why I havent been about.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 07 Apr 2016, 10:36 am

Alright Adam, what is the new role?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 07 Apr 2016, 10:37 am

I am a business development director for a insurance and mortgage firm - so if any of you need a mortgage or protection, give me a shout!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 07 Apr 2016, 10:40 am

Adam D wrote:I am a business development director for a insurance and mortgage firm - so if any of you need a mortgage or protection, give me a shout!

SerialDAVE does all my protection. Very efficient he is as well.

Congratulations, Adam.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 07 Apr 2016, 10:40 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Alistair wrote:
Adam D wrote:

Jeff - Song
Me - Bugs
RIck - Soup
Shah - IED

You get the picture.

I could have least got a 

Morning Tino.

Alistair - Late arrival of the day.

In my defence, i arrive at work, catch up on the news from overnight, check the Racing Post app and see if i fancy a flutter, see what emails have come in that i don't want to deal with, go make a cup of tea, catch up on any news i've missed while making tea, log on here and then do some work.

Congrats on the new job, Adam.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 07 Apr 2016, 10:43 am

Alistair wrote:check the Racing Post app and see if i fancy a flutter,

Apples Jade
Djakadam
Annie power
Pacha Du Polder
Solar impulse

all on a lucky 31 today Alistair

Well done on the new role Adam mate

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 07 Apr 2016, 10:44 am

Well done Adam.

Just one more registered user to reach 6000... have you seen?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 07 Apr 2016, 10:55 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Alistair wrote:check the Racing Post app and see if i fancy a flutter,

Apples Jade
Djakadam
Annie power
Pacha Du Polder Current Event
Solar impulse Dandridge

all on a lucky 31 today Alistair

Well done on the new role Adam mate

That's what i like.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 07 Apr 2016, 10:57 am

Fair horses Alistair, and good luck if you have had a flutter.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 07 Apr 2016, 11:06 am

Cheers mate, might back a few, but won't touch the faves, no value.

Stuck my tips in a Tipster Comp.

Who are you picking for the National?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 07 Apr 2016, 11:11 am

Alistair wrote:Cheers mate, might back a few, but won't touch the faves, no value.

Stuck my tips in a Tipster Comp.

Who are you picking for the National?

If the favourites look strong I put them in an accumulator to make it worthwhile.

I always wait until the Saturday morning for the National, as ground can be all the difference in it. But Like Silvinaco Conti, Many Clouds, or if the ground hardens, Holywell

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 07 Apr 2016, 11:15 am

I don't think Conti gets round, but i fancy the other two.

Kruzhlinin is my outsider tip.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 07 Apr 2016, 11:15 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Well done Adam.

Just one more registered user to reach 6000... have you seen?
I did notice and was considering setting up a fake account with a funny name to take the claim. Suggestions welcome. In fact, feel free to set up a fake account without fear of reprisal. But only account 6000. If you are too late, you get a lifetime ban. if Ican be bothered. So most probably nothing will happen. Or will it? Nah.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 07 Apr 2016, 11:18 am

Alistair wrote:I don't think Conti gets round, but i fancy the other two.

It lasts a bit more now it is older but fair point, maybe with heart more than head as it has done well for me in the past.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 07 Apr 2016, 11:21 am

Adam
Is back
I think he's high on crack

Adam D
Adam D

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 07 Apr 2016, 11:25 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Alistair wrote:I don't think Conti gets round, but i fancy the other two.

It lasts a bit more now it is older but fair point, maybe with heart more than head as it has done well for me in the past.

I think the hurdles at Aintree will take alot out of him, that's my thinking. I never backed him at Cheltenham as I never thought he had enough to get up the hill.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next