The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jamie Conlan Signs With Warren: Paul Butler Fight Grows Closer

3 posters

Go down

Jamie Conlan Signs With Warren: Paul Butler Fight Grows Closer Empty Jamie Conlan Signs With Warren: Paul Butler Fight Grows Closer

Post by hazharrison Tue 15 Mar 2016, 11:57 am

I've had my eye on a Paul Butler vs Jamie Conlan bout for a while now and with news breaking that Conlan has signed with Frank Warren, that would appear to be one step closer (it will be interesting to see whether Warren tries to land one of them a title shot first).

Who would you fancy if this one gets made?

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Jamie Conlan Signs With Warren: Paul Butler Fight Grows Closer Empty Re: Jamie Conlan Signs With Warren: Paul Butler Fight Grows Closer

Post by AlexHuckerby Tue 15 Mar 2016, 8:00 pm

Like to see him get uppercutted by Tettey again.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Jamie Conlan Signs With Warren: Paul Butler Fight Grows Closer Empty Re: Jamie Conlan Signs With Warren: Paul Butler Fight Grows Closer

Post by wheelchair1991 Tue 15 Mar 2016, 8:32 pm

Don't you like Butler then Alex?

wheelchair1991

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Wed 16 Mar 2016, 12:48 am

Rare i dislike a boxer but I find Butler to be a bit of an odious creature. Though it must be said, he is tremendously talented, though maybe not quite as talented as I initially thought. Ive only seen Conlan fight once, so can't really make a proper prediction as yet.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by wheelchair1991 Wed 16 Mar 2016, 6:50 am

I get what you mean, ive never warmed to Butler, i think he will beat Conlan though

wheelchair1991

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Wed 16 Mar 2016, 10:24 am

Conlan tends to make hard work of his fights and Butler is the more skilled of the pair. I still think it will be a war (Butler isn't as elusive as he might be under Arnie Farnell).

It would do very well in Liverpool I'm sure.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down