The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread XII - Twelve Monkeys

+37
GLove39
Anglobraveheart
bsando
poddy89
reallybored
NeilyBroon
lostinwales
PhilBB
Manky-Flanker
Prothero
R!skysports
SRN
TJ
Tattie Scones RRN
VinceWLB
Nematode
BigGee
EST
Eejit
RuggerRadge2611
Majestic83
Hazel Sapling
MacKnocked-on
nickj
des
TheMildlyFranticLlama
EWT Spoons
IanBru
cakeordeath
jimbopip
highland_scot
21st Century Schizoid Man
George Carlin
funnyExiledScot
RDW
A Simply Mesmeric Try
41 posters

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread XII - Twelve Monkeys - Page 3 Empty Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread XII - Twelve Monkeys

Post by A Simply Mesmeric Try Thu 21 Apr 2016, 1:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

A Brief History of Time-Wasting
Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread XII - Twelve Monkeys - Page 3 BHO-Astronauts-Animals-in-space-00012087782635

https://www.606v2.com/t48240-glasgow-and-edinburgh-ongoing-banter-thread
https://www.606v2.com/t51313-glasgow-and-edinburgh-ongoing-banter-thread-ii
https://www.606v2.com/t53119-glasgow-and-edinburgh-ongoing-banter-thread-iii
https://www.606v2.com/t54519-glasgow-and-edinburgh-ongoing-banter-thread-iv
https://www.606v2.com/t55409-glasgow-and-edinburgh-ongoing-banter-thread-v-the-fun-continues
https://www.606v2.com/t56913-glasgow-and-edinburgh-ongoing-banter-thread-vi-banter-boogaloo
https://www.606v2.com/t57946-glasgow-and-edinburgh-ongoing-banter-thread-vii
https://www.606v2.com/t58659-glasgow-and-edinburgh-ongoing-banter-thread-viii
https://www.606v2.com/t59409-glasgow-and-edinburgh-ongoing-banter-thread-ix
https://www.606v2.com/t60764-glasgow-and-edinburgh-ongoing-banter-thread-x-rated
https://www.606v2.com/t61904-glasgow-and-edinburgh-ongoing-banter-thread-xi-the-undiscovered-country

Edinburgh
Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread XII - Twelve Monkeys - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRwKYyik1ZsD3_NYcbnfefbOA7hTaw1Oo_88AYpdNDsajawQmV
1872 Champions

Edinburgh's Fixtures & Results (click to show):

Glasgow
Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread XII - Twelve Monkeys - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnVncYalRPIL7Z-Ia2Em4LrCX8uZulmt1PKHCS4z5p5kPxIEYs
1872 Runners-up

Glasgow Warrior's Fixtures & Results (click to show):

Ladies and Gents, Girls and Boys, it's season finale!

Guinness PRO12 Play Offs
Fri 20 May 19:45 - Semi Final
Leinster Rugby 30 - 18   Ulster Rugby - RDS Arena 19,100

Sat 21 May 18:30 - Semi Final
Connacht Rugby  16 - 11   Glasgow Warriors - Galway Sportsground 7,800

Sat 28 May 17:30 - Grand Final
Leinster Rugby  10 - 20  Connacht Rugby  - BT Murrayfield - 34,550

Cinderella story or what?! Congrats to the Galway posse who were the form team of the season!

Last edited by A Simply Mesmeric Try on Wed 01 Jun 2016, 8:08 pm; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated scores from finals)
A Simply Mesmeric Try
A Simply Mesmeric Try

Back to top Go down

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread XII - Twelve Monkeys - Page 3 Empty Re: Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread XII - Twelve Monkeys

Post by Hazel Sapling Wed 27 Apr 2016, 11:08 am

This forum has convinced me to not get married unless the brides father is paying for it.

Shame about Naka but not unsurprising. I wonder whether Townsend saying "the deal which was subsequently agreed has allowed us to strengthen our squad for next season" means a couple of signings like H Jones and Kebbler coming to Glasgow or if that is Firth and Djustice who have come onto the books.

Hazel Sapling

Back to top Go down

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread XII - Twelve Monkeys - Page 3 Empty Re: Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread XII - Twelve Monkeys

Post by MacKnocked-on Wed 27 Apr 2016, 11:31 am

I think Naka will be difficult to replace, he's one of those players who are great to watch much like Niko was previously. Maybe didn't always take the safe option but you do need some x factor players in a team.

MacKnocked-on

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed 27 Apr 2016, 11:52 am

Edinburgh have now signed another Glasgow player - Kevin Bryce - but he is being signed as a tighthead!

Will be interesting to see how he gets on as prop - we certainly don't need anymore hookers.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Sapling Wed 27 Apr 2016, 12:00 pm

Brothers sticking together? Clears up which of the Glasgow hookers needed to move on with Brown, MacArthur, Malcolm, Fenton.

Glasgow announce that Jerry Yanuyanutawa (46), Tyrone Holmes (34), Kevin Bryce (12), Will Bordill (7), Shalva Mamukashvili (6), Fergus Scott (3), Gregor Hunter (2), Jason Hill (0) and Javan Sebastian (0) are all leaving the club.

Sebastian, Hill and Hunter never worked out. Big Mama was always expected. Holmes should have been asked about Edinburgh along with Bordill. Yanny suggests another LH is coming in. Scott is the big surprise for me. Thought he might be considered a young one who would play a season or two at LS before coming back.

Hazel Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by Eejit Wed 27 Apr 2016, 12:10 pm

That list of departures looks like London Scottish's shopping list to me.

Eejit

Back to top Go down

Post by IanBru Wed 27 Apr 2016, 12:16 pm

Jeezo, that's a bit of news. On an individual basis, I'm happy with all of the departures apart from Big Jerry - I've always enjoyed watching him play, and in some of our darker fixtures this year he's been a big bundle of ball-carrying energy.

I suppose with a World Cup not affecting us like this season, we'll have no need for such a large squad next year.

On the Nakarawa "allowed us to strengthen our squad for next season" point, I suppose we could interpret this as either:

1. We are getting a player in exchange from whichever club Naka is going to - this is far more common in football (or at least it is in Championship Manager!), and I wouldn't think having a player offloaded onto us would be in any way ideal;
  2. The destination club are paying a significant chunk of money to get Naka, by buying out the final year of his contract (How does this work when it's done? Does anyone know?), allowing us to spend like a sailor on shore leave; or
  3. Glasgow are simply saving money by not having to pay Naka's wages for another year.
In any case, which positions do we think Glasgow need to recruit? For me, it's loosehead, tighthead, maybe lock, scrum half, stand-off, and possibly full back.
IanBru
IanBru

Back to top Go down

Post by Majestic83 Wed 27 Apr 2016, 12:23 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:
Eejit wrote:Without meaning to turn this thread into Brides Magazine, I'm getting married in a few weeks as well and as RDW said setting up the honeymoon fund was a great idea. We've managed to raise all our spending money as well as pay down some of the initial costs. Very helpful if you already own the entire kitchen section from the John Lewis catalogue.

Agree that some of the older crowd don't quite get it.

Congrats to you too - I hope you have a great day!

Agree with the honeymoon fund, got married just over a week ago and that was what we set up instead of getting presents we already had. Some of the older relatives weren't keen on that idea but it isn't their day so do what you want.

Majestic83

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Sapling Wed 27 Apr 2016, 12:30 pm

I think it is a mix of 2 and 3 IanBru. I assume they are paying a transfer fee like in football. Glasgow get say £100k and allow them to negotiate with Naka who would have been on reasonable money after his last extension. That one off fee pays for the new pitch and helps cover the salary of a new player.

Glasgow have now lost (guys on decent wages) Mike Blair (as a player), Weir, Bryce x2, Big T, Naka, Yanny, Cusack, Eddie and Holmes.

In exchange they have Djustice, Firth, Sarto, Clegg and Flynn (who I forgot about earlier on the hooker list).

I feel like there is something in the kitty or has the budget dropped? I saw the extensions that would cost more (Harley, Wilson, Fusaro, Gray, Price) but they can't have been that huge surely.

Hazel Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by EST Wed 27 Apr 2016, 1:43 pm

Quite the spring clean out at Scotstoun, although none of those leaving are unexpected. The only one that slightly surprises me is Scott, in his limited game time he seemed very capable. However, with the arrival of Flynn and the emergence of Malcom, with Fenton as the Academy prospect, there really is no room at the inn. Hopefully he is one of those that London Scottish pick up.

Key signings for me are a top quality Loose Head and Second Row. Djustice might be the answer, he certainly looks physically capable; however, is he really that much better than what we already have? Regarding Naka's replacement, I don't think we can go out and get a like-for-like replacement, mainly because I don't think one exists. I would like to see a hard, old fashioned lock - somebody who adds to our scrum and who can help us match the physicality of these huge European teams. Somebody in the mould of Anton Bressler or Flip Van Der Merwe would do nicely.

Speaking of new signings, the latest press release mentioned players brought in, I noticed the Kiwi prop Firth's name - I had sort of forgotten him. To say he doesn't look in top quality condition would be overly generous, the difference physically between him and Puafisi/Fagerson is huge, a fun summer with the Warriors S&C coaches awaits.

EST

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Wed 27 Apr 2016, 2:17 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:Edinburgh have now signed another Glasgow player - Kevin Bryce - but he is being signed as a tighthead!

Will be interesting to see how he gets on as prop - we certainly don't need anymore hookers.

Apparently he's been told to move to TH by the SRU and he's not happy about it. So that's good news....

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed 27 Apr 2016, 2:18 pm

EWT Spoons wrote:
RDW_Scotland wrote:Edinburgh have now signed another Glasgow player - Kevin Bryce - but he is being signed as a tighthead!

Apparently he's been told to move to TH by the SRU and he's not happy about it.  So that's good news....

Where did you find that out?

It makes sense from a Scotland PoV - there is a long line of hookers ahead of him, not so much on the tighthead side!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by EST Wed 27 Apr 2016, 2:20 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:
EWT Spoons wrote:

Apparently he's been told to move to TH by the SRU and he's not happy about it.  So that's good news....

It makes sense from a Scotland PoV - there is a long line of hookers ahead of him, not so much on the tighthead side!

The smells like the work of an interfering, mullet sporting, nonsense spouting Ozzie

EST

Back to top Go down

Post by Majestic83 Wed 27 Apr 2016, 2:21 pm

He's quite a big guy already but will surely have to bulk up a bit more to play at tighthead I would have thought.
Think they have him down as 16st 10. Think he looks a bit bigger than that but will still be giving away a bit of weight compared to other props.

Majestic83

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Wed 27 Apr 2016, 2:23 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:
EWT Spoons wrote:

Friend of mine was talking with one of the Edinburgh lads.

Just seems odd, if he's not really totally sold on the idea, he's 27 now, it's going to take him a year or two to get up to speed with the positional change, then he has to become good enough to play at international level for it to have any affect on the national team.

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by highland_scot Wed 27 Apr 2016, 2:24 pm

So we've moved McInally from back row to Hooker and Bryce from Hooker to TH? Couldn't we have just moved McInally to TH, after a bit of a Ben Atiga diet...

Ross Ford to TH anyone? He at least has the bulk!

highland_scot

Back to top Go down

Post by Majestic83 Wed 27 Apr 2016, 2:26 pm

highland_scot wrote:So we've moved McInally from back row to Hooker and Bryce from Hooker to TH? Couldn't we have just moved McInally to TH, after a bit of a Ben Atiga diet...

Always thought Ross Ford would have been an outstanding Tight Head. Certainly got the size and the strength for it.

Majestic83

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed 27 Apr 2016, 2:27 pm

Majestic83 wrote:
highland_scot wrote:So we've moved McInally from back row to Hooker and Bryce from Hooker to TH? Couldn't we have just moved McInally to TH, after a bit of a Ben Atiga diet...

Always thought Ross Ford would have been an outstanding Tight Head. Certainly got the size and the strength for it.

Same, but he really should have made the move a few years ago.

No real point now!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Wed 27 Apr 2016, 2:28 pm

I had sort of resigned myself to Naka going although I hope that this was because he was made a financial offer which make Mark Dodson sit down and cry rather than as a result of any lack of effort on our part. The way in which DTH allegedly left means that I'm just not sure of anything any more.

None of the departing lads makes me pause for any more than a minute. I think that Jerry did well enough and clearly liked the club, as did Sherlock. Will Bordill I feel sorry for because the logjam of young loose forwards at the club was ridiculous. I really hope that he goes to London Scottish and starts playing regularly because he's too good not to be seen. I wonder if Sale would have him back?

Ultimately, it's all good. The simple fact remains that we needed fewer players and better players. That's part of step one out of the way.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Wed 27 Apr 2016, 2:28 pm

Majestic83 wrote:

And there's no danger of him ever accidentally trying to hook the ball out of instinct...
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Majestic83 Wed 27 Apr 2016, 2:31 pm

George Carlin wrote:I had sort of resigned myself to Naka going although I hope that this was because he was made a financial offer which make Mark Dodson sit down and cry rather than as a result of any lack of effort on our part. The way in which DTH allegedly left means that I'm just not sure of anything any more.

None of the departing lads makes me pause for any more than a minute. I think that Jerry did well enough and clearly liked the club, as did Sherlock. Will Bordill I feel sorry for because the logjam of young loose forwards at the club was ridiculous. I really hope that he goes to London Scottish and starts playing regularly because he's too good not to be seen. I wonder if Sale would have him back?

Ultimately, it's all good. The simple fact remains that we needed fewer players and better players. That's part of step one out of the way.

Bordill is off to Australia to play for Manly in the Shute shield and then to play for one of the teams in the Australian Championship. Both tournaments are pretty good standard so if he does well it should get him in the shop window. Agree London Scottish would be a good move for him where he would get a lot of game time and would do very well. Think his brother is coming through the ranks at Sale now.

Majestic83

Back to top Go down

Post by EST Wed 27 Apr 2016, 2:36 pm

I notice that of those players out of contract, His Lamontness and Vernon are not mentioned. Are we to assume they have been given extensions?

EST

Back to top Go down

Post by highland_scot Wed 27 Apr 2016, 2:42 pm

Maybe the Schlong is being put out to stud?

highland_scot

Back to top Go down

Post by EST Wed 27 Apr 2016, 2:53 pm

Haha - a job that would suit him very well.

To give him his credit, the fact that he still displays such enthusiasm for the game (considering the number of losses he has experienced) is nothing short of remarkable. I think he is probably worth one more year, a good player to put out during the 6N. I mean, he can't be selected for Scotland again, can he?

EST

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Wed 27 Apr 2016, 2:55 pm

Apparently we're also trying to get Tovey to stay, but with Jones leaving the Dragons, he might go back as first choice

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Wed 27 Apr 2016, 3:01 pm

EST wrote:
RDW_Scotland wrote:
EWT Spoons wrote:

The smells like the work of an interfering, mullet sporting, nonsense spouting Ozzie

Agreed. He's putting a brave face on it in the press release, but I don't see him tearing down trees at tighthead from this stage in his career.

Pity, as I thought he was a more promising hooker than MacArthur and should probably have been seen by Glasgow as first choice back-up to Fraser Brown.

Still, Edinburgh are badly in need of a tighthead and if this does work out then I'll be happy to eat humble pie.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed 27 Apr 2016, 3:02 pm

EWT Spoons wrote:Apparently we're also trying to get Tovey to stay, but with Jones leaving the Dragons, he might go back as first choice

Tovey didn't exactly manage his departure from the Dragons well - they may not want him back!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Wed 27 Apr 2016, 3:05 pm

I'm guessing they do, but yeah you're right he didn't hold back when he left. From a selfish point of view, i really hope he burnt his bridges so he can't go back.

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Wed 27 Apr 2016, 3:13 pm

EWT Spoons wrote:I'm guessing they do, but yeah you're right he didn't hold back when he left.  From a selfish point of view, i really hope he burnt his bridges so he can't go back.

Agreed. I like Tovey.

Just a rumour, but I've heard that he thinks Alan Wyn Jones is the most overrated lock in rugby history, that the Welsh have a chronic habit of overrating their international rugby players and, in his view, Wales isn't a proper country at all and should merge with England.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed 27 Apr 2016, 7:16 pm

Alex Grove has left Worcester - no mention of a new club signing him up.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Eejit Wed 27 Apr 2016, 9:26 pm

Happy to take him back in Richmond!

Eejit

Back to top Go down

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread XII - Twelve Monkeys - Page 3 Empty Edin/Glas Ins & Outs

Post by A Simply Mesmeric Try Wed 27 Apr 2016, 9:40 pm

Transfers for the 2016/2017 season so far. Let me know if you lot think I should make this into a thread. It shall be kept up to date.

Click to show/hide
Edinburgh Transfers:

Glasgow Warriors Transfers:

Exiles:
A Simply Mesmeric Try
A Simply Mesmeric Try

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed 27 Apr 2016, 10:01 pm

Great effort - I think it definitely needs a thread.

We had one last season and it was very useful

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu 28 Apr 2016, 8:45 am

https://www.606v2.com/t62953-edinburgh-glasgow-transfers-for-2016-17#3341385

If we use that thread to discuss transfers - keep this one for random gibberish.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Fri 29 Apr 2016, 9:39 pm

Connacht unbelievably lose to Treviso and Glasgow put 70 on the Zebras with their Under 16s ladies second XV.

We are currently top on 71 points with Connacht on 69.

Now all that needs to happen is for the lads in Ulster to stick one on Leinster tomorrow night (which they really might) and it's looking very reasonable for a home semi.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Fri 29 Apr 2016, 11:19 pm

A home semi? Haven't had one of those since BabyfES was born. picard

It's been a pretty unbelievable run from the Weegies. Fantastic if Glasgow make the final in Edinburgh.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Sat 30 Apr 2016, 4:58 pm

Well Ulster stuff Leinster, all the other results seem to be going Glasgow's way at the moment. Still top with one round to go, that was hard to see a few rounds back. Two points from the Connacht game should do it, still better to win it and put things beyond doubt!

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Sun 01 May 2016, 8:59 pm

George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Mon 02 May 2016, 10:15 am

The whisper in the hip pavement cafes of the west end is that there is a Fijian international second row winging his way to Glasgow.
Seriously? When did Fiji ever produce a decent forward? They can only play sevens. And Glasgow is too cold and wet for them.
Bound to end in tears. Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by Eejit Mon 02 May 2016, 10:59 am

I see that the lads had a visit from Gordon Strachan before the Zebre game. That must have been great for him to see what success looks like.

Eejit

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Mon 02 May 2016, 1:39 pm

Eejit wrote:I see that the lads had a visit from Gordon Strachan before the Zebre game. That must have been great for him to see what success looks like.
I wonder what the overseas players made of having a potty mouthed, wrinkled, ginger midget shout sarcastic anecdotes at them for 2 hours.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MacKnocked-on Mon 02 May 2016, 3:39 pm

George Carlin wrote:
Eejit wrote:I see that the lads had a visit from Gordon Strachan before the Zebre game. That must have been great for him to see what success looks like.
I wonder what the overseas players made of having a potty mouthed, wrinkled, ginger midget shout sarcastic anecdotes at them for 2 hours.

Ryan Wilson would be the rugby equivalent of Strachan's favourite Steven Fletcher, a player who's inclusion mystifies everyone bar the manager, I'm sure Wee Gordy went away thinking he's the best rugby player he's ever seen.

MacKnocked-on

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Mon 02 May 2016, 4:25 pm

No, Wee Gordon probably looked at Rob Harley and thought, "That could have been me; if only my da had got lucky with an eight foot Ukranian hammer throwing lassie."

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by Nematode Tue 03 May 2016, 9:01 am

Don't suppose anyone knows if more stands will be opened for the Pro12 final? Think the West stand (overlooking track) is still locked atm on the ticket website.

Nematode

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Tue 03 May 2016, 9:17 am

Nematode wrote:Don't suppose anyone knows if more stands will be opened for the Pro12 final? Think the West stand (overlooking track) is still locked atm on the ticket website.

I am sure that it is all going to depend on demand. There is bound to be a last minute rush for tickets depending on who gets into the final, especially if it is Glasgow. They may be holding those tickets back so one of the finalists can have first dibs.

It is actually very impressive to have sold so many tickets without confirmed teams. If Glasgow make it, then I would expect numbers to double. I have got the weekend booked off work, but am only planning on going if Glasgow are there and others, especially people who have to travel are probably in the same boat.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Tue 03 May 2016, 10:41 am

Pretty gutted, I had tickets sorted, was looking forward to the final (safe in the knowledge my team had nae chance of being there) and then the mrs booked a holiday over the same weekend! Unbelievable.

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Tue 03 May 2016, 11:05 am

Mr Spoons PM re your tickets; like BigGee I will be heading north if Glasgow make it. So I'm sure I could use them (tickets).
Gee, pm me and if you want to discuss travelling etc.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Tue 03 May 2016, 11:21 am

jimbopip wrote:Mr Spoons PM re your tickets; like BigGee I will be heading north if Glasgow make it. So I'm sure I could use them (tickets).
Gee, pm me and if you want to discuss travelling etc.

Jimbo, sorry pal, but they're like hotcakes. Moment I told my mates I wasn't able to make it, 3 others swooped in to take them off my hands.

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Tue 03 May 2016, 11:28 am

Three mates Shocked

Stop showing you'll make Bru cry.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue 03 May 2016, 11:29 am

I'm planning on getting mine soon - can see a lot of tickets selling if Glasgow make the final and I don't want to be sitting in the rafters!

They'll probably pack out the east stand and lower tiers of the north and south before adding many more sections in the west - makes it look good for the cameras.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Tue 03 May 2016, 12:11 pm

Jacko signs for Quins. A good move for him and from what little game time he has had at Wasps, he does seem to have become a more consistent player down south. He still has plenty to give and could still be our best option at 10 after Finn.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next