The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2023 (expanded) Rugby World Cup for South Africa

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

2023 (expanded) Rugby World Cup for South Africa - Page 16 Empty 2023 (expanded) Rugby World Cup for South Africa

Post by fa0019 Fri 22 Apr 2016, 3:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

doctor_grey wrote:
fa0019 wrote:
doctor_grey wrote:
SecretFly wrote:JFK left a final directive just weeks before he was assassinated that impelled the CIA to stop at all cost South Africa having more than one hosting of a World Cup per 20 year period.

The CIA, feeling guilty about Oswald and all, are trying to keep to the promise.... for old time's sake.

That's the only connection I can find between JFK and this thread...from reading 700 autobiographical books by Kennedy's Women.
I have the same abridged version of JFK and his women, too.  I read the same thing.  Camelot (the JFK presidency) strictly prohibited SA from hosting more than one RWC.  Said  it would endanger world security.  I thought I read in the Snowdon leaks the CIA is keeping Zuma in charge because no one in his right mind would put a major competition in a country wohch woul elect him.  It is all a plot hatched over 40 years ago.

The final part makes more sense then him simply appealing to the electorate.
I always thought it was the Mafia who got him elected.  So the mafia was his electorate, no?  Just like FIFA.

standard policy of slandering your rivals as witches and getting lookalikes to feature in grainy video stings with prostitutes.

fa0019

Back to top Go down

2023 (expanded) Rugby World Cup for South Africa - Page 16 Empty Re: 2023 (expanded) Rugby World Cup for South Africa

Post by No 7&1/2 Tue 07 Jun 2016, 9:31 am

Erm, except as I've said a few times, I'm not on that side of the fence. You ignore discussion though for some reason, instead spouting racism likw white people can't have an opinion. Seems strange for you to be on here if you're not prepared to accept peoples views or apologise and accept your error with me.

No 7&1/2

Back to top Go down

2023 (expanded) Rugby World Cup for South Africa - Page 16 Empty Re: 2023 (expanded) Rugby World Cup for South Africa

Post by fa0019 Tue 07 Jun 2016, 9:36 am

Rowanbi wrote:So supporting the quota system and attempts to speed up integration within South African rugby is now considered "trolling" - even though integration within South Africa is a topical and relevant issue given it is preventing the SARFU from bidding for the 2023 World Cup. This is merely a further extension of the denialism and puerile counter-accusations which have kept this thread going for however many pages. Why the hostility and juvenile animosity? Why not try to see things from the perspective of the South African government and its majority non-white population? It's you and your tightly-knit little cabal who can't let it go.

"no bright lights, don't get him wet, never feed him after midnight"... the temptation huh!

fa0019

Back to top Go down

Post by aucklandlaurie Tue 07 Jun 2016, 9:45 am

Rowanbi wrote:So supporting the quota system and attempts to speed up integration within South African rugby is now considered "trolling" - even though integration within South Africa is a topical and relevant issue given it is preventing the SARFU from bidding for the 2023 World Cup. This is merely a further extension of the denialism and puerile counter-accusations which have kept this thread going for however many pages. Why the hostility and juvenile animosity? Why not try to see things from the perspective of the South African government and its majority non-white population? It's you and your tightly-knit little cabal who can't let it go.

Your abusiveness and name calling and refusal to engage in any one elses points of discussion is trolling.

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue 07 Jun 2016, 9:50 am

I'm going to lock this thread now - if we have had 1.5 full threads of discussion on it then I'm fairly confident everything has been covered.

Also, the bickering on this thread really has been poor.

Regardless of whether certain posters are 'trolling', it is just as obstructive to a thread to call out someone that you think is trolling and giving comments back to them. If you don't like what someone says then either debate it in a constructive way or report them. if you continually can't debate with someone then add them to your foe list.

It really doesn't help the forum to have lots of people accusing other people of trolling and we see the fallout from this time and time again.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum