The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
superflyweight
Pal Joey
Galted
Rowley
rIck_dAgless
Mind the windows Tino.
JuliusHMarx
ShahenshahG
Alistair
13 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Alistair Wed 27 Apr 2016, 2:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Great idea, Rick. Like windscreen wipers on a duck's butt.

Last edited by Alistair on Wed 27 Apr 2016, 2:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 28 Apr 2016, 10:04 am

What's occurring around here this fine day 'stair?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Alistair Thu 28 Apr 2016, 10:06 am

As Bob Marley would say... 'sun is shining, weather is sweet, yeah'.

Bikes gone in for a service so hopefully be out on that over the weekend.

How about you? Got any interest in the Guineas this weekend?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 28 Apr 2016, 10:09 am

What bike do you have mate?

Not had a look yet Alistair what you thinking?

Though well impressed with Sprinter over the weekend and glad he is back, and missed out on a 12-1 at the Punchestown festival because didn't have time to get it on bus hasta la vista and all that..

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 28 Apr 2016, 10:17 am

Seems like the insect (bird for Julius) fact is a winner today.

Excellent.

Morning Alistair/riCK

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 28 Apr 2016, 10:18 am

It's a peddle bike, not a motorbike....

Air Force Blue is obviously the clear favourite, but i like the look of Marcel. Minding for the 1000, but Alice Springs could pull a shock as the O'Brien 3rd string.

Did Sprinter run again? I see Vautour lost to Gods Own.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 28 Apr 2016, 10:25 am

Sprinter beat unde Sechaux and sire de grugy and dodging bullets bt a good 14 lengths...

Yeah I saw that, the bookies making some money back after Cheltenham.

I will have a look at the guineas today mate and let you know...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 28 Apr 2016, 10:27 am

Yeah, need to get a good ante-post in, maybe an arbitrage or ATS. Problem with bankers is that they can get backed-in, but definitely avoid the backwards. Be good if you can back a Bismarck, but of course, you still have to pay the Ajax in the end.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 28 Apr 2016, 10:31 am

That's some result, and yes, great to have him back!

Absolutely, Jules.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 28 Apr 2016, 10:34 am

We are picking up a new pet at the weekend.

A corn snake. I know I will spend the next 6 months fighting the temptation to put the snake in with the spider and watch them battle.

I probably won't though.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 28 Apr 2016, 10:37 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:We are picking up a new pet at the weekend.  

A corn snake.  I know I will spend the next 6 months fighting the temptation to put the snake in with the spider and watch them battle.

I probably won't though.

A friend of mine has a corn snake, and it is regularly out when I am round, it is quite a tactile and friendly beast, but they grow pretty large.

I would imagine the snake and the spider would just ignore the hell out of each other and chow down on the frozen mice and crickets...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 28 Apr 2016, 10:40 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:We are picking up a new pet at the weekend.  

A corn snake.  I know I will spend the next 6 months fighting the temptation to put the snake in with the spider and watch them battle.

I probably won't though.

A friend of mine has a corn snake, and it is regularly out when I am round, it is quite a tactile and friendly beast, but they grow pretty large.

I would imagine the snake and the spider would just ignore the hell out of each other and chow down on the frozen mice and crickets...

Yeah, they are lovely things. We have all the gear at home now, all set up and ready. Just need to pick her up on Saturday.

I could torment them both by not feeding them for ages. They might battle each other then.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 28 Apr 2016, 10:41 am

Give it a go mate, video the results, post on here.

Probably set the offtopic section alight...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 28 Apr 2016, 10:49 am

I've alerted PETA.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 28 Apr 2016, 10:50 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:I've alerted PETA.

They're not invited.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 28 Apr 2016, 10:52 am

What's a Blue Peter dog got to do with it?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 28 Apr 2016, 10:56 am

Tino, are you the lad that let his snake eat his cat and filmed it?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 28 Apr 2016, 11:07 am

Alistair wrote:Tino, are you the lad that let his snake eat his cat and filmed it?

Presumably he is out find a Cat fo

Actually that is beneath me so I will stop...

Last edited by rick_dagless on Thu 28 Apr 2016, 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : well the swear filter did for that one...)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 28 Apr 2016, 11:11 am

Alistair wrote:Tino, are you the lad that let his snake eat his cat and filmed it?

No mate. I f*cking hate cats (not enough to let a snake eat one) so I wouldn't have one as a pet in the first place.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 28 Apr 2016, 11:47 am

The posting of the internet hate crime of disliking cats has killed the thread...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 28 Apr 2016, 12:19 pm

I check back in on lunch to be greeted with Alistair slagging the Kinks off and Tina slagging cats off. There are very few things I could say I genuinely love in life but those are two of them. (cats I only really like my own, but you get the general idea) this is not a good start to the afternoon.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 28 Apr 2016, 12:26 pm

Rowley wrote:I check back in on lunch to be greeted with Alistair slagging the Kinks off and Tina slagging cats off. There are very few things I could say I genuinely love in life but those are two of them. (cats I only really like my own, but you get the general idea) this is not a good start to the afternoon.

They are just too snooty and pretentious, Jeff. Basically the snob of the animal kingdom.

They remind me of the people I work with.

Although I’m sure your cat is an exception.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 28 Apr 2016, 12:27 pm

I like the Kinks, hence blaming the audio quality.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 28 Apr 2016, 12:29 pm

Sorry Rowley, it's just about to get worse. I wholeheartedly recommend that after coming home from the gym having worked on your triceps not to w*nk to a milf wife + babysitter threesome video. Your groin will thank you but you'll be unable to repeat the performance for a few days after.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 28 Apr 2016, 12:33 pm

Coming home from the what Shah, you've lost me.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 28 Apr 2016, 12:37 pm

The Jhime homer

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 28 Apr 2016, 12:42 pm

Good video was it, Shah?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 28 Apr 2016, 12:44 pm

Ward v Kovalev has been signed....

Nice.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 28 Apr 2016, 12:46 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Ward v Kovalev has been signed....

Nice.

Good feckin lord. Why are all the good fights starting to happen now? Mayweathers genuine retirement?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 28 Apr 2016, 12:46 pm

Alistair wrote:Good video was it, Shah?

Spunktacular

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 28 Apr 2016, 1:10 pm

Nice.

Boxing for the hard of hearing - I approve.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 28 Apr 2016, 1:11 pm

Buttered Baked potatoes with cheese, tuna mayo and hot beans on top

8/10

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Apr 2016, 1:15 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Nice.

Better than anything involving Tyson Fury - Boxing for the hard of thinking

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 28 Apr 2016, 1:17 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Nice.

Nice work Jules...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 28 Apr 2016, 1:32 pm

Pie and chips, 1/10 the taste was fine, but it wasn't a pie, it was a casserole with a pastry lid...

Which as I am sure you will all agree, is Not. A. F***ing. Pie

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 28 Apr 2016, 1:36 pm

The stuff you learn nowadays. I'd never heard of the Havaara agreement before livingstone mentioned it. Tories going to win next election by default.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 28 Apr 2016, 1:50 pm

I think I'll move to Canada and join the republicans there once hillary has been elected

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 28 Apr 2016, 2:06 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:I think I'll move to Canada and join the republicans there once hillary has been elected

Have you seen the Canadian PM?

He is a handsome fellow by any standards. Mrs Windows get a wide on for him regularly.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Apr 2016, 2:07 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Pie and chips, 1/10 the taste was fine, but it wasn't a pie, it was a casserole with a pastry lid...

If I had a café I'd served casserole and then charge hipster c*nts and extra £3 and call it a lid-less pie

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 28 Apr 2016, 2:07 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:I think I'll move to Canada and join the republicans there once hillary has been elected

He is a handsome fellow by any standards.  Mrs Windows get a wide on for him regularly.  

He's also feckin clever so I'm wondering why the feck we've ended up with Cameron

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 28 Apr 2016, 2:08 pm

Last edited by Mind the windows Tino. on Thu 28 Apr 2016, 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Apr 2016, 2:08 pm

He is a handsome fellow by any standards.  Mrs Windows get a wide on for him regularly.  
Do we really want out women getting a "wide on"? A "wet on", yes, but "wide"..no thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 28 Apr 2016, 2:09 pm

DAVE667 wrote:

Do we really want out women getting a "wide on"? A "wet on", yes, but "wide"..no thanks!

She needs to be wide, Serial.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 28 Apr 2016, 2:10 pm

Did you accidently edit your whole comment and leave only a full stop Tino?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 28 Apr 2016, 2:11 pm

DAVE667 wrote:

She needs to be wide, Serial.

So you can put her in front of the door when Jr's been naughty?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 28 Apr 2016, 2:11 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:Did you accidently edit your whole comment and leave only a full stop Tino?

I just f*cked the whole thing up, Shah.

Made a proper Michaels of it.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 28 Apr 2016, 2:15 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:Did you accidently edit your whole comment and leave only a full stop Tino?

I just f*cked the whole thing up, Shah.

Made a proper Michaels of it.

At least he's wide enough to fit in with the follow up comments so claim it as a subtle witticism

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 28 Apr 2016, 2:17 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:Pie and chips, 1/10 the taste was fine, but it wasn't a pie, it was a casserole with a pastry lid...

If I had a café I'd served casserole and then charge hipster c*nts and extra £3 and call it a lid-less pie

Irritating thing SERIAL, is that it would F***ing work...

Along with a plate of crisps which would be a "Breadless Crisp Sandwich"

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 28 Apr 2016, 2:23 pm

You should have ripped their eyelids off and put em atop the casserole as a warning to future caterers

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 28 Apr 2016, 2:52 pm

Are you tired again mate?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 28 Apr 2016, 2:54 pm

Yes. Yes I am. One more shift to midnight and back to normal tommorow

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next