The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Pal Joey
superflyweight
JuliusHMarx
Mind the windows Tino.
rIck_dAgless
Rowley
1GrumpyGolfer
Galted
seanmichaels
13 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 7 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Wed 25 May 2016 - 22:50

First topic message reminder :

Dad passed away yesterday. Mowing a lawn at the time. Spent some time with him and very peaceful.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 7 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 15:26

One of them little hotel soaps or a straight out of the box, never used Imperial Leather?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 7 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Galted Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 15:30

Imperial Leather with the badge bit removed.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 15:35

Galted wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:There's a book by Lansdale (the writer, Rick!) called Freezer Burn about a guy whose mother died but he's kept her in the back bedroom to keep cashing her welfare checks (I hate that spelling). He then has to go on the run and is so badly bitten by mosquitos that he ends up facially disfigured and hides out in a travelling freak show.

That's what I call a storyline.

So does everybody else.

I think it is because it is a storyline?

That's a bit callous Tino.  Hurts as much as the time I got soap in my willy.

The whole bar?

Nope, just some of the frothy stuff.  I could've got a whole bar down there though, my willy is as enormous as a pine marten.

I've seen pine martens in the wild which isn't as easy as it should be. We were up in Scotland. Near Loch Lomond.

We were staying in a lodge and left bread and honey out on the balcony. Sure enough, some pine martens turned up and starting eating it.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 15:53

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:There's a book by Lansdale (the writer, Rick!) called Freezer Burn about a guy whose mother died but he's kept her in the back bedroom to keep cashing her welfare checks (I hate that spelling). He then has to go on the run and is so badly bitten by mosquitos that he ends up facially disfigured and hides out in a travelling freak show.

So does everybody else.

The whole bar?

Nope, just some of the frothy stuff.  I could've got a whole bar down there though, my willy is as enormous as a pine marten.

I've seen pine martens in the wild which isn't as easy as it should be.  We were up in Scotland.  Near Loch Lomond.

We were staying in a lodge and left bread and honey out on the balcony.  Sure enough, some pine martens turned up and starting eating it.
So at what point did you get your c*ck out and line it up next to the pine marten to ascertain just how big/small/otherwise your c*ck actually is?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 15:55

DAVE667 wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

So does everybody else.

The whole bar?

I've seen pine martens in the wild which isn't as easy as it should be.  We were up in Scotland.  Near Loch Lomond.

We were staying in a lodge and left bread and honey out on the balcony.  Sure enough, some pine martens turned up and starting eating it.
So at what point did you get your c*ck out and line it up next to the pine marten to ascertain just how big/small/otherwise your c*ck actually is?

It was my c*ck that was covered in honey actually.

And I had a bar of Imperial Leather stuffed up my japs eye.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 16:09

DAVE667 wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

So does everybody else.

The whole bar?

Surely then it would have been impelial leathel?

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 16:10

DAVE667 wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

So does everybody else.

The whole bar?

You tak' the honey and I'll take the soap
and I'll be measuring pine martens afore ye,
for me and my true love had a dirty ornithological weekend
on the bonnie bonnie banks of Lock Lomond

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 16:10

ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

So does everybody else.

The whole bar?

Racist, it's Imperiar Reather

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 16:17

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

So does everybody else.

The whole bar?

That must've been very rewarding. I saw a dead badger near Cheltenham on Saturday, the Cotswolds is an amazing place to see roadkill - looks like Julius and his chums use cars now that they're not allowed to use shotguns.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 16:18

DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

So does everybody else.

The whole bar?

I stand collected

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 16:22

ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

So does everybody else.

The whole bar?

I stand collected
And so you should...by Immigration.

Anyway racists, I'm off home to cover my c*ck in honey (a very small amount required) in order to attract pine martens (if my wife asks what I'm up to)

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 16:27

Be careful, Dave.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 16:40

Cockbumble

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 17:22

Busy day by current CC standards, be screwed when Tina and Jules go to Bilderberg soon.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 17:42

Didn't know you could bildeberg. Thought they snapped off glaciers....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 18:48

Very good sean!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 6:56

FIST NOTCHES, miserable grey morning

Morning Dildebergers

How the devil are you?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 7:23

Eerie mist in the field of sheep outside my flat. Lambs not quote as vocal this morning.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 7:29

seanmichaels wrote:Eerie mist in the field of sheep outside my flat. Lambs not quote as vocal this morning.

It's probably instrumental to their good health. Misty here too but surrounded by landscaped grounds so no beauty in it, just a bit depressing.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 7:32

https://youtu.be/jrVbawRPO7I

Morning notches.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 7:42

Morning Jeff, found a track you would love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg09UcgPu0Q

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 7:55

Cheers shah. I like Carole King, tapestry is a brilliant album.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 8:01

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsIbfYEizLk

I do too sometimes. On quieter days.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 8:08

Good morning.

Aphids are born pregnant without the benefit of sex. Aphids can give birth 10 days after being born themselves.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 12:21

One for the Michaelsing Hall of Fame.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 12:26

It does beg the question as to whether or not insect facts should be allowed on here.

Things were much better when we were talking about Dundee.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 12:51

superflyweight wrote:It does beg the question as to whether or not insect facts should be allowed on here.  

Things were ever so slightly better when we were talking about Dundee.  
Afternoon homogobblers,

Bloody glorious day in Bradders. Been sat in the garden with my book soaking up the rays when it dawned on me that I wasn't unemployed, couldn't grab a beer and had to get some f*cking work done. Basically my day is now f*cked!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 12:53

superflyweight wrote:It does beg the question as to whether or not insect facts should be allowed on here.  

It was a bloody interesting fact as well.

Don't forget who started this place, Superfly. You don't get to decide what stays and what doesn't.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 12:58

Obviously I'm biased but I also enjoyed that fact, Tina. I told my daughter about the Preying Mantis being the only insect that can look over it's shoulder, she told my wife and my wife now thinks my daughter is a genius.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 13:00

It's a democracy Tina. This isn't Russia. Is this Russia? This isn't Russia.

I would put it to a vote but there's no quorum.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 13:04

superflyweight wrote:It's a democracy Tina.  This isn't Russia.  Is this Russia?  This isn't Russia.    

I would put it to a vote but there's no quorum.  

We can have a referendum based decision on bug facts on the 23rd June.

If Remain win, the facts stay in. If Leave win, they go.

I'm not a dictator, I am a man of the people.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 13:05

Don't forget who started this place, Superfly.  You don't get to decide what stays and what doesn't.

As facts go, it was a f*cking good one.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 13:07

Galted wrote:

Don't forget who started this place, Superfly.  You don't get to decide what stays and what doesn't.

See? Me and Galted can agree on something. If only they could make a film called "The Bug Lebowski" we'd all be happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 13:23

DAVE667 wrote:
Galted wrote:

See? Me and Galted can agree on something. If only they could make a film called "The Bug Lebowski" we'd all be happy.

That web really held the apiary together.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 13:28

Galted wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Galted wrote:

That web really held the apiary together.
You're out of your exoskeleton

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 13:43

I'll suck your mandible for a thousand dollars.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 14:02

Galted wrote:I'll suck your mandible for a thousand dollars.
Thought you got tramps to do it for free?

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 14:08

DAVE667 wrote:
Galted wrote:I'll suck your mandible for a thousand dollars.
Thought you got tramps to do it for free?

They get to drink beer out of his left hi tec so many of the tramps decline.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 14:48

Someone just accused me of making a cretinous statement on the EU Referendum thread.

At least start with Coxy.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 18:13

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2016/jun/09/seagull-turns-orange-after-falling-into-vat-of-chicken-tikka-masala

If this isn't CC fare then nothing is.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 18:25

Chances are the seagull was the closet that tikka masala has ever coming to having actually chicken in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 18:32

DAVE667 wrote:Chances are the seagull was the closet that tikka masala has ever coming to having actually chicken in it.

There is no such thing as a tikka masala.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 19:22

Galted wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:Chances are the seagull was the closet that tikka masala has ever coming to having actually chicken in it.

F*ck off to f*ckery, Galted, you f*cking f*cked faced f*cker

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 19:33

DAVE667 wrote:
Galted wrote:

"F*cked faced f*cker?"

I think you mean "f*ck-faced f*cker".

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 19:40

Galted wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Galted wrote:

"F*cked faced f*cker?"

No, your face has been f*cked by tramps...ergo....

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 21:26

DAVE667 wrote:
Galted wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Galted wrote:

"F*cked faced f*cker?"

No, your face has been f*cked by tramps...ergo....

That would make me a "face-f*cked f*ckee".

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 10 Jun 2016 - 7:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vvj-nyADX1Y

Morning all. Up and at em.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 10 Jun 2016 - 7:07

Miserable f*cker.

Morning one and all. I have discovered a genius plan to win a game that doesn't really matter and I am very pleased about it.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 10 Jun 2016 - 7:30

Why am I miserable. I have greeted everyone in a polite and chipper manner. Don't take your Ramadan based bad mood out on me. I make one phone call you'll be in Guantanamo Bay you bell end.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 10 Jun 2016 - 7:43

Rowley wrote:Why am I miserable. I have greeted everyone in a polite and chipper manner. Don't take your Ramadan based bad mood out on me. I make one phone call you'll be in Guantanamo Bay you bell end.

An inability to utilise punctuation correctly is the malady of the moment, otherwise you are, in no particular order; overweight, bald, decrepit, cheap and your wife is getting some from Galted's tramp. As for the latter part of the statement, that same phone call will tell them who has been my accomplice in recruiting and you'll end up in the bay of pigs because no other place is big enough to waterboard you.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next