The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels on Wed 25 May 2016, 10:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dad passed away yesterday. Mowing a lawn at the time. Spent some time with him and very peaceful.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Posts : 13330
Join date : 2012-05-25
Location : Virgin

Back to top Go down


The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Galted on Tue 14 Jun 2016, 8:06 pm

There's an adult Pudsey slipper for sale, disgraceful.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 12093
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : In bed with Ada

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Galted on Tue 14 Jun 2016, 8:07 pm

Be funny giving a kid a hiding with one though.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 12093
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : In bed with Ada

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG on Tue 14 Jun 2016, 10:59 pm

Hero you thieving b*stard Stop nicking my posts.

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15643
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 34
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rick_dagless on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 7:16 am

Morning all, whatever the F**K your names are now.

Fist notches.

rick_dagless
rik
rik

Posts : 11633
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 7:17 am

https://youtu.be/u7Rdr22dBPE

Morning Rick et al.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Posts : 22053
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 47
Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rick_dagless on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 7:23 am

How goes it Jeff? all well in nonceland?

rick_dagless
rik
rik

Posts : 11633
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 7:41 am

Morning Notches.

Sorry rick the chick and Rowles the Bowels, F*cking Ada the sh*t wine connoisseur, dolphin of the west hooligans and Hero of the post thieving have conspired to mess up everything here these days.

How the devil are you both anyway?


Last edited by The Sandal Bomber on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15643
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 34
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 7:41 am

Tremendous, gout is hurting a bit but such is life. How is sunny Bradford? As glorious as ever I assume.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Posts : 22053
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 47
Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 8:13 am

Good morning.

There are nearly as many species of Ants (8,800) as there are species of birds (9,000) in the world.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 17884
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : There are fewer more distressing sights than that of an Englishman in a baseball cap. And we'll die in the class we were born, well that's a class of our own my love. A class of our own my love. Did you see the stylish kids in the riot, cos mine beat me up then set the night on fire. Wombles bleed, truncheons and shields, you know I cherish you my love. Oh how I cherish Julius my love.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rick_dagless on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 8:17 am

Bradders is like Nirvana as per Jeffers...

Morning Shah/Tino

rick_dagless
rik
rik

Posts : 11633
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 8:41 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Good morning.

There are more species of birds (9,000) than there are species of ants (8,800) in the world.

Excellent avian fact Tino.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Posts : 19102
Join date : 2011-07-01
Location : Paisley Park

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Galted on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 9:04 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Good morning.

There are nearly as many species of Ants (8,800) as there are species of birds (9,000) in the world.

There are more people living in the market town of Pen*ston than there are insect, bird and pine marten species combined.


Last edited by Mr Gaylor on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 9:07 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : The swear filter is a fucking outrage. 'Peniston". Seriously?)
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 12093
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : In bed with Ada

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 9:15 am

Incorrect fact you southern bitch Tino. There are 12500 species of Ant (identified) from an estimated 22000. You ignorant bitch.

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15643
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 34
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 9:23 am

The Sandal Bomber wrote:Incorrect fact you southern bitch Tino. There are 12500 species of Ant (identified) from an estimated 22000. You ignorant bitch.  

I love the fact you went rushing off to research this in a desperate bid for some attention from me. You're very sweet.

It makes me happy that your knowledge of insects increased a tiny bit this morning.

Well done you.

x

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 17884
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : There are fewer more distressing sights than that of an Englishman in a baseball cap. And we'll die in the class we were born, well that's a class of our own my love. A class of our own my love. Did you see the stylish kids in the riot, cos mine beat me up then set the night on fire. Wombles bleed, truncheons and shields, you know I cherish you my love. Oh how I cherish Julius my love.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 9:28 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
The Sandal Bomber wrote:Incorrect fact you southern bitch Tino. There are 12500 species of Ant (identified) from an estimated 22000. You ignorant bitch.  

I love the fact you went rushing off to research this in a desperate bid for some attention from me.  You're very sweet.

It makes me happy that your knowledge of insects increased a tiny bit this morning.

Well done you.

x

Stop being flattered, I only know this because I work in a medical firm and we have lots of weirdoes like you. This is where I learned about the velvet ant from the head of the research department while he was going through the scanner and his belongings were being searched.

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15643
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 34
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Galted on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 9:32 am

Just realised that my fact is wrong due to Tino's lack of research, Shah's vigilance and my own inability to read things properly.
What a sad day for the Culture Cup, sad day for the people of Pen*ston and sad day for me.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 12093
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : In bed with Ada

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 9:32 am

Mr Gaylor wrote:Just realised that my fact is wrong due to Tino's lack of research, Shah's vigilance and my own inability to read things properly.
What a sad day for the Culture Cup, sad day for the people of Pen*ston and sad day for me.

Why don't you f*ck off to mumsnet then.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 17884
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : There are fewer more distressing sights than that of an Englishman in a baseball cap. And we'll die in the class we were born, well that's a class of our own my love. A class of our own my love. Did you see the stylish kids in the riot, cos mine beat me up then set the night on fire. Wombles bleed, truncheons and shields, you know I cherish you my love. Oh how I cherish Julius my love.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Galted on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 9:43 am

Bloody good fact it was as well.

Would have gone down well on mumsnet.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 12093
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : In bed with Ada

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 9:49 am

Mr Gaylor wrote:Bloody good fact it was as well.

Would have gone down well on mumsnet.

Gaylor Sr's version of how I met your mother.

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15643
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 34
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 10:02 am

By the way Tino - there are about 10500 species of birds.
GOSPEL.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Posts : 19102
Join date : 2011-07-01
Location : Paisley Park

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 10:07 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:By the way Tino - there are about 10500 species of birds.
GOSPEL.

Don't really like birds anyway. Only birds of prey.

The rest can f*ck off.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 17884
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : There are fewer more distressing sights than that of an Englishman in a baseball cap. And we'll die in the class we were born, well that's a class of our own my love. A class of our own my love. Did you see the stylish kids in the riot, cos mine beat me up then set the night on fire. Wombles bleed, truncheons and shields, you know I cherish you my love. Oh how I cherish Julius my love.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 10:12 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:By the way Tino - there are about 10500 species of birds.
GOSPEL.

Don't really like birds anyway.  Only birds of prey.

The rest can f*ck off and eat insects.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Posts : 19102
Join date : 2011-07-01
Location : Paisley Park

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Galted on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 10:19 am

I've seen a secretary bird kicking the Poopie out of a snake before. And a group of ground hornbills besieging a monitor lizard stuck in a tree-hole. And a video of an exotic dancer blowing smoke-rings out her fanny. The bird world has so much more to offer than just birds of prey.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 12093
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : In bed with Ada

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 11:06 am

Mr Gaylor wrote:I've seen a secretary bird kicking the Poopie out of a snake before..

I've seen that before. Quite a few times. Seriously tough birds.

I have seen an exotic dancer stick a bottle of Champagne up her fanny, fat end first, and then take the cork out letting the liquid gush out all over the face of a chap laying down on a pool table.

Must have ruined the cloth on the table. The landlord must have been furious.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 17884
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : There are fewer more distressing sights than that of an Englishman in a baseball cap. And we'll die in the class we were born, well that's a class of our own my love. A class of our own my love. Did you see the stylish kids in the riot, cos mine beat me up then set the night on fire. Wombles bleed, truncheons and shields, you know I cherish you my love. Oh how I cherish Julius my love.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 11:09 am

I have seen an exotic dancer stick a life-size model of the Titanic up her fanny, then let the life-boats out one by one.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Posts : 19102
Join date : 2011-07-01
Location : Paisley Park

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by superflyweight on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 11:13 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Mr Gaylor wrote:I've seen a secretary bird kicking the Poopie out of a snake before..

I've seen that before.  Quite a few times.  Seriously tough birds.

I have seen an exotic dancer stick a bottle of Champagne up her fanny, fat end first, and then take the cork out letting the liquid gush out all over the face of a chap laying down on a pool table.

Must have ruined the cloth on the table.  The landlord must have been furious.

That's disgusting - the Champagne would no longer have been chilled.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Posts : 6724
Join date : 2011-01-26
Location : Right here waiting for you

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 11:17 am

superflyweight wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Mr Gaylor wrote:I've seen a secretary bird kicking the Poopie out of a snake before..

I've seen that before.  Quite a few times.  Seriously tough birds.

I have seen an exotic dancer stick a bottle of Champagne up her fanny, fat end first, and then take the cork out letting the liquid gush out all over the face of a chap laying down on a pool table.

Must have ruined the cloth on the table.  The landlord must have been furious.

That's disgusting - the Champagne would no longer have been chilled.

I had 70p on the table for the next game as well which I never got back.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 17884
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : There are fewer more distressing sights than that of an Englishman in a baseball cap. And we'll die in the class we were born, well that's a class of our own my love. A class of our own my love. Did you see the stylish kids in the riot, cos mine beat me up then set the night on fire. Wombles bleed, truncheons and shields, you know I cherish you my love. Oh how I cherish Julius my love.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by superflyweight on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 11:20 am

70 pence for a game of pool? Was the cloth made of silk?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Posts : 6724
Join date : 2011-01-26
Location : Right here waiting for you

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 11:26 am

superflyweight wrote:70 pence for a game of pool?  Was the cloth made of silk?  

This isn't Scotland you know.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 17884
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : There are fewer more distressing sights than that of an Englishman in a baseball cap. And we'll die in the class we were born, well that's a class of our own my love. A class of our own my love. Did you see the stylish kids in the riot, cos mine beat me up then set the night on fire. Wombles bleed, truncheons and shields, you know I cherish you my love. Oh how I cherish Julius my love.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 11:50 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
superflyweight wrote:70 pence for a game of pool?  Was the cloth made of silk?  

This isn't Scotland you know.
Yes, the pool cues weren't snapped in to two and rammed into someone's throat.

Oh, afternoon all, just served another 24 hour ban...Lord only knows what for this time. Be nice if you were sent an email informing you of an imminent ban and then offered the chance to explain, repent, recant or stick to your guns and serve your time. Even UEFA have acted with more leniency recently and I'm sure I haven't kicked/beaten anyone into a coma whilst wearing silly shorts and a bum bag. Also somewhat aggrieved that someone can just arbitrarily alter my username simply because they don't understand wine. It's tantamount to bullying and must therefore contravene the rules of the forum.

I'm hoping Tina can sort it out cos he's bloody brilliant.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 11:57 am

BONJOVIFAN#1 wrote:

I'm hoping Tina can sort it out cos he's bloody brilliant.

Sorry Serial, this is way above my pay grade.

Ada(m) is a guy (?) who voluntarily admits to liking appletinis and counts Moulin Rouge in his top 3 films of all time.

I can't have any influence over someone like that.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 17884
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : There are fewer more distressing sights than that of an Englishman in a baseball cap. And we'll die in the class we were born, well that's a class of our own my love. A class of our own my love. Did you see the stylish kids in the riot, cos mine beat me up then set the night on fire. Wombles bleed, truncheons and shields, you know I cherish you my love. Oh how I cherish Julius my love.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 11:58 am

Dave where exactly do you go on this forum? Surely I should have been banned 50 odd times by now if you are getting the ban.

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15643
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 34
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 12:10 pm

The Sandal Bomber wrote:Dave where exactly do you go on this forum? Surely I should have been banned 50 odd times by now if you are getting the ban.
Boxing, football, here obviously, off-topic, Film, books, tv...don't stray into dangerous territory like tennis or rugby. Serving my third/fourth ban now...usually to do with excessive f*cking swearing or some such nonsense but as Tina says, when you're dealing with someone who watches Moulin Rouge and doesn't know that you say 'The ASDA' and not 'Asda' then things are always going to be difficult...especially when you're as sexually dynamic and an all round top chap like what I am

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 12:13 pm

I don't cuss him about moulin rouge. Possibly why I haven't been banned yet.

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15643
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 34
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 12:18 pm

The Sandal Bomber wrote:I don't cuss him about moulin rouge. Possibly why I haven't been banned yet.
Tina would have been executed if it were solely about that. However, as it stands, I'm befuddled and betwattled as to why I've been banned. I mean specifically, of course I've got a vague idea, I just can't pin it down to one...then again maybe it's an accumulation and not just because I mocked a guy who drinks Lambrini out of a wellington boot

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 12:21 pm

Luckily my target just deletes my posts I still get the satisfaction of cussing him without getting a ban and you all get to know that he got pwned - as it were - so badly that he deleted my posts and ran away.

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15643
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 34
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 12:25 pm

I deleted one of them last night Shah. Just to annoy you and also because I knew you'd blame Hero.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Posts : 22053
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 47
Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 12:25 pm

The Sandal Bomber wrote:Luckily my target just deletes my posts I still get the satisfaction of cussing him without getting a ban and you all get to know that he got pwned - as it were - so badly that he deleted my posts and ran away.
Oh I've had a couple of posts deleted. Milky on the boxing forum thinks I've changed my username as the result of a bet I lost...I told him the reason and then hey presto, that post has vanished.

Sounds like someone needs a cuddle (on the sofa with their favourite teddy bear, a glass of red and Nicole Kidman screeching away in the background)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 12:32 pm

Rowley wrote:I deleted one of them last night Shah. Just to annoy you and also because I knew you'd blame Hero.

I guessed either dolphin or you but didn't want to make wild accusations.

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15643
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 34
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by superflyweight on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 12:32 pm

You need to change your targets Dave. I've regularly aimed expletive laden insults at Hammersmith Harrier and I've never been close to being banned. In fact, I've had mods and admins PM me with words of encouragement after some of those insults.

Windy did once delete an insult I'd aimed at Azania, but he was right to do so and PM'd me afterwards to apologise because he did think it was funny.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Posts : 6724
Join date : 2011-01-26
Location : Right here waiting for you

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rick_dagless on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 12:33 pm

Dammit I miss all the fun stuff, what sent Adam over the edge?

rick_dagless
rik
rik

Posts : 11633
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 12:36 pm

superflyweight wrote:You need to change your targets Dave.  I've regularly aimed expletive laden insults at Hammersmith Harrier and I've never been close to being banned.  In fact, I've had mods and admins PM me with words of encouragement after some of those insults.  

Windy did once delete an insult I'd aimed at Azania, but he was right to do so and PM'd me afterwards to apologise because he did think it was funny.  

Not sure I'm the one who should be blamed, this individual (name escapes me) just wandered in and starting talking about Cav Sauv which Tina rightly gave him a c*nting for. I congratulated Tina on his excellent c*nting of this person and then next thing you know, I've been hacked (not in a typically brutal Serial way) and my username altered. It's a bloody liberty and no mistake.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 12:41 pm

He in his infinite wisdom was feeling down and came looking to us for succour and agreeableness to his sh*t winw collection. He learned the hard way what a mistake he had made. Anyone being successfully outwitted by galted would react similarly but for some reason he also took offence at me saying he drinks sh*t wine. Me. Who hasn't ever tasted a drop. These mods and administrators aren't half stroppy. Hero crying because his son is a better typist. Dolphin because west ham are hooligans. Ada because we dislike sh*t wine and maudlin rogue.

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15643
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 34
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 12:41 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Dammit I miss all the fun stuff, what sent Adam over the edge?
Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Adam D wrote: Best white wine I have had in years. Usually love a Cav Sauv from Malborough but this is truly an excellent Chardonnay from California. About £8 a bottle mind.

Mind the windows Tino. wrote: Do you have it before or after your appletini?

DAVE667 wrote: Think that alone was worth the c*nting, Tina....still excellent work though!

Mind the windows Tino. wrote: I'm not even sure what the c*nt means by 'Cav Sauv'? Does he mean Cabernet Sauvignon as surely that would be 'Cab Sauv' or does he mean Sauvignon Blanc as that would be 'Sauv Blanc'?

Either way, this bloke is a c*nt.

C*nt.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rick_dagless on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 12:44 pm

Ah, fair enough, thanks for filling in the old blanks dear boy.

As you were.

rick_dagless
rik
rik

Posts : 11633
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 12:45 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Ah, fair enough, thanks for filling in the old blanks dear boy.

As you were.
AsI was? I was banned, are you saying that's what you'd like , Rick? Is it.......IS IT!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rick_dagless on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 12:53 pm

BONJOVIFAN#1 wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:Ah, fair enough, thanks for filling in the old blanks dear boy.

As you were.
AsI was? I was banned, are you saying that's what you'd like , Rick? Is it.......IS IT!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!

Meh...

rick_dagless
rik
rik

Posts : 11633
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 12:59 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
BONJOVIFAN#1 wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:Ah, fair enough, thanks for filling in the old blanks dear boy.

As you were.
AsI was? I was banned, are you saying that's what you'd like , Rick? Is it.......IS IT!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!

Meh...
C*nt...I'm off to start another rumour about Cristiano Ronaldo and his kickboxing "friend"

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rick_dagless on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 1:15 pm

BONJOVIFAN#1 wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:
BONJOVIFAN#1 wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:Ah, fair enough, thanks for filling in the old blanks dear boy.

As you were.
AsI was? I was banned, are you saying that's what you'd like , Rick? Is it.......IS IT!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!

Meh...
C*nt...I'm off to start another rumour about Cristiano Ronaldo and his kickboxing "friend"

Badr Hari? He has to be slipping him a length... Surely!

rick_dagless
rik
rik

Posts : 11633
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 1:17 pm

BONJOVIFAN#1 wrote:
superflyweight wrote:You need to change your targets Dave.  I've regularly aimed expletive laden insults at Hammersmith Harrier and I've never been close to being banned.  In fact, I've had mods and admins PM me with words of encouragement after some of those insults.  

Windy did once delete an insult I'd aimed at Azania, but he was right to do so and PM'd me afterwards to apologise because he did think it was funny.  

Not sure I'm the one who should be blamed, this individual (name escapes me) just wandered in and starting talking about Cav Sauv which Tina rightly gave him a c*nting for. I congratulated Tina on his excellent c*nting of this person and then next thing you know, I've been hacked (not in a typically brutal Serial way) and my username altered. It's a bloody liberty and no mistake.

Ada(m) won't ban me. He wants to be part of the Culture Cup III which is definitely coming soon.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 17884
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : There are fewer more distressing sights than that of an Englishman in a baseball cap. And we'll die in the class we were born, well that's a class of our own my love. A class of our own my love. Did you see the stylish kids in the riot, cos mine beat me up then set the night on fire. Wombles bleed, truncheons and shields, you know I cherish you my love. Oh how I cherish Julius my love.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum