The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jessica Jones

2 posters

Go down

Jessica Jones Empty Jessica Jones

Post by Derbymanc Sat 04 Jun 2016, 10:00 am

I checked but couldn't find a topic for this. Has anyone else watched it?

Fantastic show on it's own never mind the ties to Marvel but if you liked the comic series (Alias) then this is a definite must. It deviates away from some of the storylines (It has too) but does it in a perfect way and does a really good job of showing the whole issues with mind control and the aftermath of what happens.

Also a good way to introduce us to some old characters from the MU and what i thought was a great intro for Nuke (hope they use him again).

If you haven't seen it then go watch it and let us know what you think. It's the first TV show in a while that's made me put my book down

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Jessica Jones Empty Re: Jessica Jones

Post by JDizzle Sat 04 Jun 2016, 10:23 am

Yeah, I watched this a while back. Never read any of the comics so had no pre-conceptions about what I was expecting going in, but I really enjoyed it. Took a few episodes to get into it's stride, but was fantastic after that. I thought David Tennant was brilliant in it too, probably the star of it.

JDizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Sun 05 Jun 2016, 10:11 am

Yeah thought he was fantastic and played it really well, with at points you wondering if he was really really bad or just completely misguided through his experiences.

When he asked how anyone could cope with never knowing if someone was doing something for you because they wanted too or just because was a corking line. As was the episode where he tried to be better.

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Aug 2017, 1:24 pm

Tennant is back for Season 2 Yahoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down