The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight For The Right Ladder Match Promo Thread

+2
Thunder87
Mat
6 posters

Go down

Fight For The Right Ladder Match Promo Thread Empty Fight For The Right Ladder Match Promo Thread

Post by Mat Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:52 pm

Match Two: Fight For The Right Ladder Match
Aaron Heath v Cassius Zhi v Marshall Murdoch v Mike Masters v O'Callaghan v Thunder

Theme: "Can't Hold Us" Macklemore

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Fight For The Right Ladder Match Promo Thread Empty Re: Fight For The Right Ladder Match Promo Thread

Post by Thunder87 Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:17 am

The scene opens after the final episode of Anarchy before NOG. Thunder sits on the bench in his locker room. He appears to be deep in thought, a hand appears from behind the camera and waves in Thunders eye line. Thunder blinks and comes back to reality.

Thunder
Oh hey, sorry, I was just thinking. These last 12 months have been an interesting ride. I’ve held the International championship, fought for the World, both literally and figuratively. I helped to lead an up rising, befriended people I never expected to and lost others that I never expected to. And most importantly, I was the Unicorn Wizard…wait, that one didn’t happen did it?

The camera moves as though the camera man is saying no. Thunder sits looking awkwardly.

Thunder
Moving swiftly on. This time last year, I was licking my wounds after coming second in the elimination chamber…maybe things haven’t changed that much…so yeah, last year. I found myself on a collision course with Dubious, that of course lead to me beating his ass at Night of Glory and taking the International championship from him. It was in that build that I delivered the promo that led to the nick name, the Hope of 6CW. In that promo I compared everyone around here to members of various Lantern Corps from DC comics.

The scene fades in to a montage made up from clips from the build and that match, closing on Thunder holding the International championship. The montage returns to Thunders locker room.

Thunder
That night, the Forgotten furthered their campaign of destruction taking out, then 6CW champion GazzyD and forcing him into retirement. That was the beginning of the uprising. Me, Enigma, Nightwing and Jacky Boy, were on the front lines, joined by Mighty Max, we answered GazzyD’s call to arms. After he realised what Krammer was upto, the Holy Diver, Anthony Grace rode the tiger, joining our fight.

Another montage showcasing the fall of GazzyD and the rise of the Uprising. We see Joshua’s win, Gazzy’s retirement and call to arms. With a star fade we return to Thunder’s locker room.

Thunder
During this time, I was still the International champion and had to defend the title. Once the members of the Forgotten started to be revealed, Phillips was set after my title in an attempt to take it from me and take away some credibility from our group.

The third montage shows, Phillips reveal and clips from both matches. The montage ends with shots from the end of both matches, of Thunder holding the title, merging into one and fading back to the locker room.

Thunder
Once, the Forgotten messed with, arguably the most deranged men on the roster…at the time, Costello and Leone, the uprising was set to make a move. War was declared and the battle lines were drawn, championship were targeted as well as honour and some how, I found myself leading a team of us against the Forgotten in a match that was meant to end us.

This montage show’s the attacks on Leone and Costello, the EWF championship steal by Masters and the build to the team match. The closing moments of the montage reflect on the team match, showing highlights including Reborn and Hurst diving off a ladder taking themselves out as well as Joshua. The final shot shows Thunder on his back as it fades to now.

Thunder sits silent for a moment.

Thunder
Some say that was the beginning of the end of the Uprising, we’re still here, we’re just not needed at the moment. It’s easy to understand why people thought that was the end. After that, Crime Lord stole my International championship, with some help from his friends. Personally, I consider it a compliment, here’s a good wrestler that, had to cheat to beat me. The same night, Joshua beat Reborn and Hurst to a bloody mess but, Leone did finally win his prize.

We get clips from the Crime Lord/Thunder match, the Reborn/Hurst/Joshua match and finally the Leone/Master’s match.

Thunder
Then I got a crack at Big Jay but, only if I got past his bud’s first, which I did. I lost to Joshy, in a hard fought match, left in pain but, I still made it to end of the Gateway to Glory, getting some pay back in the process.

The final montage shows the events of Day of Reckoning, Thunder’s handicap match, his fight against Big Jay and the closing moments of Gateway to Glory with Thunder taking himself and Crime Lord over the top rope to the floor below.

Thunder picks up a wine glass, with a red fluid in it and raises it.

Thunder
It has been an interesting year, here’s to another interesting year for all of us.

Thunder drinks from the glass and looks at the camera.

Thunder
What? It’s grape juice.

Thunder begins to laugh as the scene comes to an end.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Fight For The Right Ladder Match Promo Thread Empty Re: Fight For The Right Ladder Match Promo Thread

Post by Thunder87 Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:52 pm

The scene opens inside a tailors shop, the door opens with a light twinkle, chime as, Thunder enters. Over his shoulder rests his cargo shorts. Thunder runs his hands over some fabric. A voice calls saying they’ll be there shortly. Thunder looks over his shoulder and nods. As he turns he knocks over a mannequin wearing a fancy dress. As Thunder picks up the mannequin, a ripping noise can be heard. Thunder’s face goes pale white as he tries to “fix” a rip in the dress. Unable to fix the problem, Thunder does his best to hide the damage as, a little Chinese, woman walks into shot.

Chinese Lady
Well, if it isn’t Mr Right.

Thunder
Future Mr Right.

Chinese Lady
Right again.

Thunder smiles and approaches the lady and gives her a hug.

Thunder
How’ve you been Hetty?

Hetty
I’m still alive, you never visit any more, I have to post your costumes to. Well, at least you’ve dropped that stupid green hair. So, what you want? I’m guessing your not here just for the Night of Glory costume.

Thunder pulls the shorts of his shoulder.

Thunder
I ripped them again during training, can you fix them?

Hetty takes the shorts, she puts the glasses from around her neck on her nose and has a look at the damage to the shorts. She makes some noises that suggest she cant, Thunder looks down trodden.

Hetty
I can fix these old things but, you’re a professional wrestler, no longer beating up your friends in the back garden. Perhaps it’s time to start dressing the part.

Thunder pauses for a moment, seeming to mule the idea over.

Thunder
Hmm, a new attire? Yeah…I can see it now, we’ll have a cape for the entrance and we’ll call it black mumba…

Hetty cuts him off with a slap to the back of his head.

Hetty
No capes!

Before Thunder can protest, Hetty challenges him to name one, wrestler that did look stupid in a cape or never made an ass of themselves. Thunder raises his hand to comment but, comes up short.

Thunder
No capes.

Hetty motions for Thunder to follow her to her drawing table. She pours through the drawings pulling one design out over the rest. She offers it to Thunder, he looks at her man sausage eyed and unrolls the paper. He looks it over as a smile comes across his face.

Thunder
I like the design but, what about the colour scheme. After all, they say red and green, should never be seen, except on the Queen…

Hetty
…Or a fool and you definitely fall into that category.

Thunder looks at Hetty, points and nods.

Thunder
Ok let’s make it happen. I leave you to your work Hetty, give me a call when it’s ready to go.

Thunder begins to walk away.

Hetty
Your paying for that dress by the way.

Thunder pauses for a moment and slumps down when he realises he was caught. He shrugs before, sliding over to the register, he pulls his wallet out and drops several notes on the counter. The scene fades as Thunder leaves the shop.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:50 pm

“They Say” by Scars on Broadway hits and the crowd boo as Cassius Zhi steps out onto the stage with a green tea in hand. He slowly walks towards the edge of the stage and takes a moment to emotionlessly survey the crowd as he takes a sip of his tea, then turns to make his way down the ramp toward the ring, ignoring the jeers of the fans he passes.

Zhi stops at the base of the ramp and looks up at the Fight for the Right briefcase hanging above the ring, then around at the variety of ladders laid around ringside. He snaps his neck back and fore and takes another sip of tea before making his way round to the ring announcer to snatch a microphone.

Cassius places the mic and cup of tea on the apron, then buries his fists into the mat, staring down as if into the fibre of the ring, then slowly raises his head, his demeanour changed to one with a demonic glint in his eye, and fury etched on his face.

Zhi rolls into the ring, sneers at the crowd and then picks up his cup and microphone, taking a quick, angst-filled gulp of tea, before beginning to speak.

Cassius : So here we are… Night of Glory… Fight for the Right.

Fans : YEAAAAAAAAAAAH! 6-C-DUB! 6-C-DUB!

Cassius : Well you know what, 6CW? I am sick to my stomach of having to fight for the right!

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cassius : You are looking at the greatest of all time. (Cassius jabs himself in the chest aggressively). My reputation commands the right to whatever the hell I want. Yet since my arrival I have been thrown into anarchic battle royals, apocalyptic Elimination Chambers and chaotic ladder matches where each and every time the odds have been heavily stacked against me, and why?

Cassius takes another slug of tea, and shouts into the crowd off mic “Do you want to know why?”

Cassius : Because 6CW knows that if I am placed in this ring, one on one, with any of your champions, then the apocalypse will be theirs and theirs alone!

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! GO BACK… TO 6WF! GO BACK… TO 6WF!

Cassius Is looking ever-angered by the crowd reaction, the vein in his neck visibly twitching as he quickly jerks his head back and fore to try and control it

Cassius : And guess what? Your precious 6CW superstars know it to, hence why I called out ANY of my opponents last week on Anarchy to face me, and I was completely ignored!

But hey… I guess what’s the point in being torn apart on this mic when you know somewhere soon down the line you’re going to be in the ring with 5 other guys to have your back? God damn cowards!

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cassius : So instead I must fight for the right… to prove what I have already spent the last decade proving!

Cassius shakes his head, laughing dismissively, still visibly enraged, now pacing chaotically back and fore a small section in the centre of the ring.

Cassius : My story so far here in 6CW would make for a conspiracy theorists dream. But maybe… just maybe… there is space within the narrative for some much needed introspection.

Cassius stops in his tracks, takes a deep breath and a slow, comforting sip of tea, and his shoulders drop from their hunched, fighting stance as he exhales

Cassius : Because I have had to break through much greater barriers in the past – every blockade, every conspiracy, every attempted murder by vehicular assault has failed to hold me back from domination. Yet here (Zhi shrugs) I entered the Gateway to Glory… I finished nowhere. I entered the TV Title tournament… and I was a mere quarter-finalist. I entered the Elimination Chamber and I came fifth.

Cassius suddenly bursts into furious action, dropping the remainder of his tea to the floor, staining the mat as he throws his upper body over the ropes to bellow into the faces of the crowd

Cassius : WELL I DIDN’T COME HERE TO BE SECOND… THIRD…. FOURTH… FIFTH BEST!

DO YOU HEAR ME!

Cassius turns his back and kicks the pool of tea in frustration. He rubs his free hand anxiously through his razor short hair

Cassius : I am not some Bond villain out of hiding from a volcano, just the next in a long line to be vanquished by the hero. I am not the England football team flying into France with a return ticket already booked for two weeks time.

I AM GOD DAMN KING KONG ARRIVING IN MANHATTAN! I AM GODZILLA RISING UP FROM THE OCEAN FLOOR! I AM HERE TO DESTROY…. TO BURY YOUR CHAMPIONS IN THE RUBBLE… TO WASH AWAY YOUR HISTORY IN A TIDAL WAVE…. BECAUSE THAT IS MY RIGHT… AND NOW IS WHEN I REALLY START FIGHTING FOR IT!

Cassius laughs manically, pacing once more

Cassius : So now I’m really being honest with myself, and with you guys, let’s really cut the cr@p. Why am I really here? Do you want to know why I chose 6CW to reignite my flame?

Cassius points up at the big screen

Cassius : It’s because I turned on the TV, my career seemingly over, and I saw a guy like Thunder being talked about as a future World Champion and I thought to myself… WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Because if a guy like Thunder is a future World Champion here, then I would be a future God!

Zhi slowly turns his attention to one of the ladders at ringside, and stares at it for a moment.

Cassius : Because Thunder NEEDS a ladder… to get anywhere near my level!

And what’s more… (Cassius looks into the camera)… I don’t like you Thunder.

Fans : THUNDER! THUNDER! THUNDER!

Cassius ignores the fans and continues talking into the camera as if it is just him and Zhi.

Cassius : I don’t like your comic-book geek jokes. I don’t like your knowing winks to a fanbase who pander to your pre-pubescent fantasies. I don’t like your relentless optimism in the face of un-paralleled failure. And I don’t like you abusing cheap Chinese labour for a damn seamstress.

You need to be taught some lessons Thunder. You need to be taught that superheroes don’t exist. That you could never be one even if they did. That the world is a cruel and vicious place for failures like you. And that once Night of Glory reaches its conclusion, the Chinese won’t be your below minimum wage workhouse b1tches…. They will be your MASTERS!

YOUR NEXT 6CW WORLD HEAVYWIGHT CHAMPION!

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cassius : I’ve disliked a lot of things I’ve seen since I walked into this company… but you Thunder… YOU… I dislike the most.

And I will fight for my right at Night of Glory. I will stand atop that ladder, with that briefcase in my hand, standing over YOU.

Because YOUR ineptitude was my inspiration for being here!

And my rise to being 6CW World Heavyweight Champion will be in spite of YOU!

Because there is only one thing I could think of as being worse than being second best here, Thunder.

And that is being second best… to you!

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:18 pm

*Cassius is stood in the ring as "Run this town" by Jay Z and Rihanna blares out and the arena goes dark, with multicoloured strobe lighting filling the darkened area, then the camera cuts to O'Callaghan walking through the backstage area, with a great swagger to the music making his way out through the curtain. Then O'Callaghan appears, stands at the top of the stage, inhales the air and walks down to the ring, avoiding members of the crowd while holding his arms out, walking with a swagger to the music. Once he reaches the ring apron, he walks to the camera side and surveys the front row, picking out the poorest looking member of the audience, goes to hand them a fifty dollar note. Just as they go to take it, he takes it away, and rips it in half cackling to himself as he enters the ring, picking up a microphone in the process*

O'Callaghan: "Ladies and gentleman I present to you one of 6CW's many resident loonies, Cassius Zhi!"

*O'Callaghan claps towards a non fussed Zhi*

O'Callaghan: "I have a little rhyme for you Cass, let me just sort out my vocals...."TESTING TESTING, 1, 2, 3!"

Ah we're good to go, and here it is...

music "Cassius Zhi, he drinks green tea, he is not as good as me, I will kick, thwack, paddy whack, take away the bone, you're a mere bump as I reach my throne!" music

*The crowd don't know whether to boo or laugh at the awfulness of O'Callaghan's song, O'Callaghan himself cannot contain his laughter*

O'Callaghan: "Ok, ok, I'll stop showing off my superior poetry skills, and hit the crux of the issue here my Chinese brethren."

*O'Callaghan composes himself*

O'Callaghan: "Cassius, I was standing in the back and listening to your little promo and thinking to myself, "Does this guy realise it is no longer 2011?" - I mean come on now Cass, you come out here talking the talk every week but like you said yourself, you've been third, fourth even fifth best at times! Do you not think it's time to have a look in the mirror? Your recent performances remind me of something Lidl try to pass off as "fine wine"...you've gone sour Cass."

*O'Callaghan glances at Cassius, who is beginning to get a little riled*

O'Callaghan: "You come out here and you're talking about Thunder, this is symptomatic of your failures in 6CW. You've failed to pinpoint the real threat. Thunder will do what Thunder always does in a big match, he will choke it away. None of us need to worry about that clown at Night of Glory, everyone in this match should be worried about one person, and one person only - and that is yours truly, O'Callaghan!"

*O'Callaghan holds his arms aloft, lapping up the boos from the crowd, pointing at a guy in the front row to bow at his feet*

O'Callaghan: "I am the best wrestler in this matchup. Sure I've never taken part in such a match in 6CW before, and sure it is not my speciality so to speak, but what I can do is break every single competitor in this matchup. Once I have you locked into the sharpshooter, or cobra clutch, you can tap for as long as you want, it makes no difference I won't be letting go. I'll only let go when I hear breaking bones, and I know that is one less person who will be in the way of my destiny."

*O'Callaghan now points upto the Fight for the Right briefcase which is high above the ring*

O'Callaghan: "Cass, my dear, come Night of Glory your rise to become 6CW World Champion, falls faster than the Twin Towers..."

*The crowd boo O'Callaghan's tasteless reference, as he laughs and awaits a response....*
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:12 pm

Cassius stares intently into the eyes of O’ Callaghan, smirks at the reference to the twin towers, then takes a moment to compose himself before taking a step closer to O’ Callaghan, eyeballing him with increased intensity.

Cassius : I’ve seen you in action O’ Callaghan, and only an ignoramus the like of which is found aplenty within the entrance fee paying masses of this arena can deny that you are an incredible wrestler.

The best in this match-up?

Cassius looks up at the big screen which has the hype poster for the match displayed upon it, looking at each man in turn including himself, then nods.

Cassius : Maybe so.

But this, O’ Callaghan, is NOT a wrestling match!

Zhi’s eyes narrow with sinister intent, the traces of a sly grin still evident in the corners of his mouth.

Cassius : There will be broken bones, but they will not come as a result of leglocks and armbars… they will come from 20 foot falls onto twisted steel… they will come from nightmarish descents from within a finger’s-length away from a dream!

This, O’Callaghan…. (Cassius points around at the ring)… next week ceases to be a wrestling mat where you are clearly O’ so comfortable … and becomes a BATTLEFIELD, where you are well and truly out of your depth!

Because, O’ Callaghan… a battlefield is no place… for a KID!

Cassius sneers condescendingly at O’Callaghan.

Cassius : You’re right, O’Callaghan. This is no longer 2011. But just remember that in 2011, while you were sitting your GCSE’s, I was the A* athlete in the world of wrestling! That while I was watching those trade centre towers fall in horror, you were trading Charizards and Pikachus in blissful, infantile ignorance!

You walk in here with your severed umbilical cord still seeping, looking like you’re turning up for your first ever job interview in your fresh out of the packet suit. But I’ve been around a long time and I’ve lived through battles, O’Callaghan. I’VE BEEN THROUGH WARS! And no amount of amateur grappling can prepare you for the horrors that await you when five MEN are all fighting for survival in this insidiously unrewarding industry, and they see you, Macaulay Culkin, alone in London and ripe for the taking!

Cassius patronisingly places a hand on O’Callaghan’s shoulder as he begins to slowly circle him

Cassius : Like a fine wine O’ Callaghan, you become more refined with age. And I’ve seen many a new flavour of the week appearing on this shelf we are displayed upon for these fools to drink in. Cheap, mass produced cr@p that doesn’t stand the test of time. I’ve seen hundreds of O’Callaghan’s come and go. And for every cellar bound vintage like me, there are a glut of Clarke James’ or Tyson Armstrong’s and Lucas Takeo’s!

Cassius stops circling and stands side on to O’Callghan, staring through him

Cassius : Fight for the Right is no wrestling match, O’ Callaghan. It is survival of the fittest. And you’re just going to be another one of those that are savoured for a moment… swilled around until truly tested… and then spat out onto the mat!

Cassius looks down at the spilled tea on the canvas and laughs.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:21 pm

As Heroes are hard to find, Thunder appears on the stage, his phone in his hand. He taps his heart three times and points out to the crowd. He looks to his phone like, a detective looking through a magnifying glass. He makes his way down to the ring and rolls into the ring. Through his phone he looks at Zhi's shoe. The camera looks at the screen to reveal that Thunder is currently playing Pokémon GO. Thunder smiles as he catches the Muk on Zhi's shoe. Thunder looks up at two men, he looks to Cass and a O'Callghan and back to Cass.

Thunder
Boo fricking who. You don't like me fine. Not many people on the roster do, mostly for the same reasons you said. I'm an optimist, a geek and a future world champion. But, that isn't why you don't like me. You don't like me because, I'm better than you, smarter than you and they like me.

The crowd pop as Thunder points out to them. He looks again at his phone before sliding it in to his pocket.

Thunder
Do you know why I can play Pokémon right now? 'Cause I don't need to make big dramatic speeches to convince myself I'm the right place. I know who I am and I embrace that. I've never needed to follow a washed out old bean, like Hero, even if you did over throw him eventually, you still followed him, which means you admitted at that point, he was better. Come the Fight, you will follow me up the ladder, 'cause I too am better.

Thunder turns his attention to OCallghan.

Thunder
As for you, in your two dollar suit, I'd call it two pound but, I ain't even worth that. I mean come on look at this, Hetty makes better suits for cheap rent boys. You may have blind sided me at Anarchy but, that's cool, I'm not going to pay you back for that, as I want you to watch when I choke the life out of the rights.

Thunder looks at the two, offering them the opportunity to speak.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:43 pm

Cassius snarls at Thunder

Cassius : You are more deluded than I had even anticipated if you think you are better than me, Thunder. You are even more moronic if you think you are smarter than me. And you are stupider than any one of these losers in attendance if you really think that them liking you counts for anything… because historically speaking, they are appallingly bad judges of character.

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cassius : Speaking of history… you know, I’d expect it from him, (Cassius nods in the direction of O’ Callaghan), because he was probably potty training at the time of the Church of Hero… but I expect better powers of recollection from a superhero. Let me clarify for you… I was not a member of the Church of Hero! I never followed Hero! I’ve never followed ANYONE!

Fans : WOOOOAH JESSICA’S B1TCH! WOOOOAH JESSICA’S B1TCH! WOOOOAH JESSICA’S B1TCH!!

Cassius is clearly infuriated at the chant that humours Thunder. Cassius seethes at the crowd, grimacing with anger before snapping his head back to scowl at Thunder

Cassius : Listen here, Thunder… I don’t know if you take your advice from your friend Reborn, or whether you’ve got some weird, repressed butler-type back at your batcave whispering in your ear, but why don’t you take some from someone who actually has first-hand experience of what you are getting yourself into at Night of Glory?

Cassius dismissively nods towards Thunder’s pocket and leans in as if to whisper in his ear, though continuing to talk at the same volume

Cassius : You should take your phone, take your Pokemon, and go home NOW. Because this is no damn video game. THIS IS REAL! No second lives. No retries. You fall from the top of one of those ladders next week then it is Game Over… FOR REAL!  

Cassius laughs sinisterly then steps back from Thunder

Cassius : And I WILL follow you up that ladder, Thunder… to make sure you do just THAT!

Cassius grins with malicious intent, staring at Thunder who is unmoved in the face of Cassius’ rage.

Cassius : But when I start climbing that ladder, Thunder… When I make my ascent to becoming the 2016 Fight for the Right Champion… you won’t catch me. You will have ZERO CHANCE of catching this monster.

Because for all your positivity, and optimism and spirited conviction… you won’t catch me because you’ve already proven that you simply don’t have the pokeballs big enough!

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:10 pm

*Cassius looks chuffed with his pokeballs quip, as Thunder stands on the stage and O'Callaghan raises his microphone to speak, pointing at Thunder first*

O'Callaghan: "I should have known that a clown would make a comment on appearance, I mean come on Thunder your mental age and ability surely isn't that restricted is it? What happened at Anarchy was a mere taste of what is going to happen on Sunday my friend. You see unlike you, I rise to the occasion. When the bright lights are at their brightest, when the stakes are at their highest, when the pressure is at boiling point, that's when yours truly finds that extra level, that you have proven you simply don't have. I've been reading a lot of predictions for Night of Glory, a lot of them predict a victory for yourself. You're the favourite again, just like Gateway to Glory, just like the Elimination Chamber...tell me what have you actually done to learn from those failures?"

*O'Callaghan points his mic at Thunder, who goes to speak but O'Callaghan quickly cuts him off, turning to Cassius in the process, putting on a more serious demeanour*

O'Callaghan: "Easy there tiger...the best wrestler in the world isn't done speaking yet! I see Cass has been having himself a little fun out here so far! You're right Cass, this isn't going to be a wrestling match, and it is true I am yet to face such a situation. But what have I put out there on tape so far in my 6CW career that makes you think I can't adapt to this too? I'm the next big thing in this business, I am single handedly bringing back the submission style of wrestling, what makes you think I can't bring back hardcore to 6CW, like that buffoon Dicey is trying to do as well?"

*O'Callaghan relaxes a little now, still talking to Zhi*

O'Callaghan: "I have to admit your little Macaulay Caulkin reference made me chuckle, but I think you're forgetting something in your old age, he managed to outwit his elders and survive on his own. That's exactly what I am doing in 6CW. I have come over here leaving behind a trail of destruction back in Ireland, and I am going alone to become the best this company has ever seen. I am not like the flops you list, I have a pedigree, a desire like nobody has ever seen before....You may have been the man once Cassius, but much like The Bangals career, your flame does not burn eternally"

*O'Callaghan chuckles at the reference and leaves the floor open...*
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:13 pm

Marshall is shown backstage watching the events unfolding in the ring with a look of disdain on his face, when O’Callaghan mentions the ‘Bangals’ Marshall shakes his head and stops watching the screen, instead he takes in his surroundings in the backstage area.

MM: Unbelievable… it’s ‘The Bangles’ moron. Can people around here not get anything right? It’s your biggest event of the year apparently, I say apparently because there’s no way of actually telling, that one simple mistake is symptomatic of this whole company…weeks before your biggest event you remove the man in charge? In what other walk of life would that happen? 6CW is a rudderless ship, seemingly crawling blindly into disaster, and they really don’t help themselves do they? Your biggest signing of the year, yes bigger than Cassius Zhi I’ll point out, is stuck in a multi man clusterf!ck of a match, surrounded by wrestlers who weren’t good enough to qualify for two other matches, business decision of the year right there. Why wouldn’t you put a man with a history of main eventing a company’s biggest event of the year in a throwaway match simply designed to give the other 5 guys in there a quick payday? Because…reasons? Seems logical. Why wouldn’t you utilise a man who is a proven big money main event draw?

‘Oh yes, I’ve got it, you wouldn’t want one of your former competitor’s main guys showing up all the home grown talent would you? In a 6WF match no less I’ll point out! We wouldn’t want 6CW ‘stalwarts’ being shown up as the inferior athletes they are would we? Not when we can carry on regardless and continue to promote guys who have helped to fail to draw enough and bring in enough revenue to keep up with the debt repayment levels needed, seems logical doesn’t it?’

‘And as luck would have it, one of said stalwarts is in this disgrace on a match on Sunday, Thunder is an example of a guy who 6CW keep trying to shove down people’s throats despite the fact he’s blatantly not good enough, time after time he’s been given opportunities only to fail spectacularly short each and every time, he’s also a man who beautifully represents the ignorance that surrounds this company’

(Marshall grabs a nearby camera and stares directly into close up before waving)

MM: ‘Hi Thunder, my name is Marshall Murdoch, and I was in the Church of Hero, not Cassius Zhi, nice of you to do your research but you say it’s like it’s a bad thing? Well newsflash I’m bloody proud of that, it’s because of the Church of Hero I was able to make my mark on history, that group will be remembered in 10, 20, 50 years. I won’t just be some…well actually I’m not quite sure really, you see I’d thought I’d offer you the same courtesy of not giving a sh!t who you are, and just make some stuff up,

Thunder was at the bottom of Mark Palmer’s well

Thunder can only get the crowd to ‘Thunder x 5’ because he’s not as popular as Yarmouth Blade
Thunder entered a Thunder lookalike competition at Comiccon and only finished 3rd

Thunder once planned his own birthday and wasn’t invited

Thunder once caught a pokemon with a master ball, it broke free

Thunder hasn’t researched Marshall Murdoch because he’s terrified of what he’s going to find, he’s terrified to look into the man who is going to deny him what he believes should be his…again.

‘And speaking of terrified, there’s my old friend Cassius Zhi, oh Cassius I didn’t want to do it, I really didn’t, but you made it so easy, you were practically begging me to eliminate you from the Chamber, there was the great Cassius Zhi, the man I used to have a terrified respect for, a shell of his former self, back turned, guard down, on the back of defeat after defeat, it was the kindest thing I could do really to put you out of your misery. You claim to be King Kong, but as far I can see you’re more Harambe these days.’

‘Which I suppose, makes the little Irish fella in there with you the 3 year old, young, scared, painfully out of his depth and covered in the brown stuff, wanting his mum to come and save him from the inevitable.’

‘Well Thunder, Cass, O’Callaghan and the two other blokes who I’m not entirely sure who they are, except you Masters, get your own damn initials, can’t these 6CW blokes come up with a single original idea? There will be no-one to save you from the inevitable on Sunday, and it’s certain you will all be witness to my ascension to the top of the ladder, back to where I belong, and what I should have been given by right the moment I walked into this place, and you will all have a Manic Monday, wishing it was Sunday, because unfortunately for them it will be my fun day, because…yeah…Bangles.’

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:27 pm

*O'Callaghan raises his microphone as the camera pans back to the arena...*

O'Callaghan: "Where's he gone? Get him back on the titantron...guys in the back come on.."

*The titantron flickers, O'Callaghan becomes agitated as the technical failure persists before the screen suddenly flashes into the mens locker room where CM Funk is seen with his earphones in and sunglasses ON!, eating a mustard and chutney sarnie and approaching O'Callaghan's locker...*

O'Callaghan: "Wait, what - what's that nutter doing? Security get him away from my locker and someone put Marshall back on screen!!!"

*CM Funk starts dancing and mouthing the words to Zara Larsson's "Lush Life", before a security guard rushes in and takes him away as the titantron finally transfers to Marshall Murdoch, who is still backstage, looking bemused at the shoddy technical work*

O'Callaghan: "What on earth is going on back there, have they cut funding for the production guys too? Jeez...one thing Marshall is right about this place is a rudderless ship..."

*O'Callaghan shakes his head and mutters to himself, angered by events unfolding*

O'Callaghan: "Listen up Marshall, you can sit there making all the little quips you want, feeling smug with yourself, but the harsh reality is you like old man Cass beside me are over the hill, done. You talk about the high powers not wanting you to show up 6CW competitors in the main event at Night of Glory, you're wrong fella - they don't want someone like you in the main event because you're clearly on the downside of your career, they don't want a main event like The Miz vs John Cena at WM27, so have decided to hide you in a multi man match, and I commend them for seeing through the bluster you and your 6WF buddy have spouted since coming into this company, and looked at your results which are decidedly average."

*O'Callaghan now leans over the ropes pointing at Murdoch on the titantron*

O'Callaghan: "And if you seriously believe I am scared and out of my depth you are painfully wrong my friend. Come Sunday I will show this company and all of you out here and in the back that I can hang with the best in the most challenging environment and come out on top. And you know what else Marshall? I'm gonna watch you bleed until you can't breathe, shaking falling at my knees, then you'll see I don't need my mum's kisses, because you'll be needing stitches..."

*O'Callaghan retreats from the ropes visibly angered...*
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:20 pm

Cassius rolls his eyes and seethes as O’Callaghan retreats. Zhi points at the Irish submission specialist with a dead-eyed sneer

Cassius : You know, O’Callaghan, you remind me of a young JJ Johnson.

The crowd pop at the mention of the great superstar’s name

Cassius : Because just like him, whenever you open your mouth, I feel my foot twitch!

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cassius laughs to himself with sinister intent then slowly move his hand through the air to point at the screen

Cassius : As for Marshall Murdoch… I find it somewhat humorous that he chose to highlight my losing record here in 6CW… given that he has been present in pretty much every match or tournament that I have, and I haven’t seen him walk out of any of them with his hand raised either.

O’Callaghan and Thunder allow themselves a small laugh as Cassius continues, leaning on the top rope, addressing the big screen as if Murdoch is still there

Cassius : You’ve been like my malnourished, developmentally lacking Siamese twin ever since the moment our new careers were born here on the same night, Murdoch. Parasitically living off MY legacy, off MY name, off MY success… let’s face it, you’ve got history in that department! And I know why you have to build your career that way Marshall… because here’s a home truth for you Murdoch… the greatest guy never to win the big one is still just the best of those who were never GOOD ENOUGH to win it!

Fans : OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

Cassius : It’s time for ME to put YOU out of YOUR misery, Murdoch, and cut away my deadweight sibling like an annoying growth… let’s face it, I have history in THAT department…and leave you to get back to being the best of the rest, while I return to being the best in the BUSINESS!

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cassius strokes his jaw as he looks pleased with himself, though the smirk fades as he slowly turns on the spot to look at O’Callaghan and Thunder

Cassius : Though let’s all be honest with ourselves here… we’ve all been in those same matches… those same tournaments, with six… sixteen… thirty opponents a time. Gateway to Glory… TV Title tournament… Elimination Chamber… and haven’t any of you stopped to ask yourself why?

Cassius eyeballs O’Callaghan

Cassius : You are the greatest young talent that this industry has ever seen. A true prodigy. What you can do to a competitors limbs defies biology. Could you imagine if YOU were in your first ever World Heavyweight Title match, in your rookie year, bending Joshua’s arm until breaking point, adding a little much needed squeal to that monotonous voice of his! Would Jones really allow that to happen?

He turns his attention to Thunder

Cassius : And you… you possess a spirit unlike any I have seen before. A righteousness that drives you to almost unbeatable limits. Imagine YOU taking everything Liam Wood could throw at you, feeding off the energy of the incomparable adoration you garner from these fans , with your spirit unable to allow you stay down for the 3 count. Would Jones allow THAT to happen?

Cassius looks into the eyes of both men, searching for comprehension of what he has just said, then shrugs his shoulders dismissively

Cassius : In this ring stands the three greatest threats to those two world titles. And Marshall Murdoch… he makes four. And THREE OF US walked into this damn company only a few months ago. Jones couldn’t allow any of those scenarios to play out… to EMBARRASS his champions. So these multi-man, elimination melees… these crazy, chaotic free-for-alls… these have all just been Jones playing Ker-Plunk with all of us. Carefully pulling straws away at his leisure and allowing just one, almost random ball to fall out as a challenger to one of his men. Playing the numbers game to increase the odds of keeping the most dangerous at bay.

Cassius points around the ring at the three of them

Cassius : Well Jones has lost his marbles now – and at Night of Glory, I’m done with playing his games, I’m done with waiting for my turn to drop out of the bottom. I’M CLIMBING UP!

Cassius points up at the Fight for the Right briefcase

Cassius : I’M CLIMBING UP, AND I’M TAKING MY TURN!

I’M TAKING THAT BRIEFCASE

AND I AM TAKING THAT 6CW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP AT MY LEISURE!

Cassius is frothing at the mouth with rage as he begins to pace between O’Callaghan and Thunder, then he turns and looks at both of them with a twisted, malevolent smile

Cassius : The question is… are you going to wait your turn? Or are you going to FIGHT? Because if you are, then this Fight for the Right will be the best damn fight this company has ever seen, and the winner WILL BE THE NEXT 6CW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Fans : YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH! 6-C-DUB! 6-C-DUB! 6-C-DUB!

Cassius throws his arm aloft in the air as “They Say” by Scars on Broadway hits again, and he rolls backwards out of the ring, not diverting his challenging gaze from Thunder and O’Callaghan. His chest heaves as he backs away up the ramp and disappears back through the curtain, looking up to take one last look at the briefcase

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:54 pm

*The scene opens up to a warm and welcoming room deep within the confines of 6CW headquarters. The room itself is painted in dark red colours with a lengthy and wide black matted flooring. Photographs of historic 6CW athletes grace the walls, hanging proudly on the walls showing 6CW tradition at it's finest. The camera then reveals Harold Lloyd, dressed in the finest of tailored made red suits. On his lapel is a black 6CW pinbadge. That trademark smile is plastered all over his face as he greets the 6CW universe.

HA: Ladies and gentleman, Good evening. We are in touching distance of Night of Glory and joining me at this time is a man competing in his first Night of Glory match and will be competing in the fight for the right ladder match where the victor will be guaranteed a shot at a title of his choice. My guest tonight, Aaron Heath.

*The camera swivels once more to a confident and proud looking Aaron Heath. The abrasions and bruises have swelled down considerably from the elimination chamber but his right eye remains fairly blood shot. Heath is wearing a pair of black jeans, a black shirt with NOG in big bold white letters and the familiar picture of a snarling honeybadger in the middle of the O. Heath has a sinister smirk over his face as the camera peers in at him before that smug demeanour returns once more as Harold begins to speak.*

HA: Welcome Aaron.

Heath: Thank you for having me on this forum, it's about time to be honest Harold. And to be perfectly frank with you, I hope you treat me with a bit more respect and show me that respect in this setting than you do on commentary.

HA: Well I apologise Aaron, We all get caught up in the heat of the moment. But let's talk Night of Glory and your match the fight for the right ladder match against O'Callaghan, Cassius Zhi, Marshall Murdoch, Thunder and Mike Masters. How does it feel to know that this match is a total lottery and that things may not be in your favour going into this match?

Heath: Well, it's certainly no secret that this ladder match is one of the most unpredictable matches in the history of 6CW. It's also no secret that nobody is a clear favourite to claim the fight for the right briefcase because of the various different factors going into a match of this magnitude. But you know what Harold, I'm kind of used to that. I like... no, I thrive on unpredictability.

Heath: And if I'm being perfectly honest with you, I think people seem to forget how could of an athlete I actually am and what I have done already in my short time in this business. I think it's also clear that you have forgotten what I'm capable of and what I have done all over the world. I have beaten the very best and I have taken out one of the biggest icons this business has ever seen, Hero. I left him in a broken and battered mess.

Heath: I have gone toe to toe with some of the biggest stars in this business and I haven't backed down once. I have been involved in some of the most painful matches within the past year and each and every time I walk out stronger and more tenacious than ever. It took two men to prevent me from achieving my destiny... and they will pay. In-fact, one man will pay at Night of Glory. But the fact is that it took two guys to stop me. The average man is stopped by one man, but a superior athlete? it takes multiples.

Heath: But I digress... so what if I'm not the favourite going into this match at night of glory? maybe I like it that way.
HA: You know Aaron, Some might say you should choose your words carefully? I mean the ladder match is of course no disqualification and perhaps... some of the men you have spoken of may come into play in a big way in determining if you get a chance of getting that briefcase at night of glory.

*Heath stares up into the ceiling, his eyes roll into the back of his head before he tilts his head back down and looks at Harold. Biting his lip, Heath cricks his neck as anger builds up in his eyes before he calms himself and begins to go into another rant.*

Heath: It's been Over a month... a month since a certain man cost me a chance at the newly established TV title, a title which means social godlike status to the 6CW world. My image, my face and my potential would have been noticed by every single member of the 6CW world, if it wasn't for a certain man. It's been just over a month since my Destiny was put on hold by two individuals collectively to fulfil their selfish egos. My destiny of becoming a world champion put on hold... But another fact is, it's been three long weeks since It was announced I would be going to be facing five other men for the fight for the right briefcase on the grandest stage of them all, Night of Glory.

Heath: Now do I think that is unfair, do I think that is some kind of punishment for not fulfilling my destiny in becoming the newly crowned TV champion? or not winning the chamber? I have heard social media and the whispering claiming that I'm being placed in the ladder match as punishment for not getting the job done. People, that couldn't be farther from the truth. Do I think it's unfair that the actions of certain men once against cost me the chance to headline Night of Glory? actually, no I do not. Not by a long shot. The fight for the right match, I'm going to show the 6CW world that my Destiny is imminent. That I'm going to be the most dangerous man in this business.

Heath: This ladder match I only have one mission. To conquer. To become the owner of the fight for the right briefcase. And then... become a champion. I have a question for Harold, you listening? you better pay attention... How many times do I have to keep eviscerating people within that very ring. How many times since last July have I harmed, damaged and brutalised every single person I have stepped into the squared circle with. Cassius Zhi, Marshall Murdoch, O'Callaghan, Thunder and even Mike Masters, I'm guessing you see one of those men being victorious over me don't you Harold?

*Harold sheepishly looks, removing eye contact from Heath as Heath stares deep into the eyes of the intimidated commentator. Heath slumps back in his chair to continue his diatribe as Harold looks back on tentahooks.

Heath: Well, I got bad news for you. I am going to be victorious At night of Glory, amongst the carnage and devastation of the Ladder Match and be known as Mr Fight for the Right. Now, listen up. I don't consider any of these men in this match equal, but a lot has changed in a few months. I already know I'm better than each and every single guy in this match. I don't see any of these men as a champion or a man that can take on Wood or a beast... I see these men who has become paranoid with fear. men fearing their own shadows... and more to the point, my shadow. A new prophet bringing a new era and that strikes fear into these five different men, all from different backgrounds and origins.

Heath: What Masters, O'Callaghan, Murdoch, Zhi and you need to realise that I'am the greatest superstar of this generation. Or any other generation for that matter, nobody can touch me. I'm the leading light in this era, I am the era. I have already been in this company nearly a year now and I can say I'm the biggest attraction in 6CW Monday night Anarchy. I don't care about your history and I don't care about what has brought you here. All that matters is the ladder match which is my destiny to win. You know that in this environment... I'm untouchable.

Heath: Out of the guys in this match, I wan't to talk about Cassius Zhi first... You know what I'm sick and tired of hearing his name. I'm sick of the persistent history lessons and I'm sick to death about hearing about his previous accolades. People can celebrate and worship the history and his dedication but the fact is Time waits for no man and that time swallows each and everyone up, some sooner than others of course... What Zhi is doing is blocking a destiny of mine to walk into Night of Glory, my first night of Glory for that matter and claim the fight for the right briefcase. By doing so, I will have no other alternative but to stop this mediocre legacy once and for all.

Heath: This isn't all about Zhi however, this is about Marshall Murdoch and why he is not going to win this ladder match. Yeah, I look into those old, withered and battered eyes of Marshall Murdoch and I see into his soul, I see his soul and I see a man that is almost to tired to carry on. Because back in the day, Murdoch and fight but instead Murdoch is covered in paranoia. Murdoch will be so paranoid with me in the match, because he sees me as a huge threat. His eyes will be taken of the main prize and it's quite simple how it's going to go down in the Ladder match. I throw Murdoch from the ladder and send him crashing to the mat below.

Heath: Now moving on, O'Callaghan... see, I respect that dog Harold, and that is rare for a guy like me, to be honest it's illustrious and richly deserved, if I do say so myself. But despite this respect for O'Callaghan he is nothing more than a hothead. Once O'Callaghan gets frustrated he gets desperate and his instinct takes over. O'Callaghan like all rookies believe them to be untouchable. But I hate to say it... O'Callaghan needs to be brought back down to earth with a bump. And that horrible bump is happening this Sunday. This is my time... I will not let my time be prevented by some irish rookie.

Heath: And Mike... You know what, I'm not going to talk much about Mike Masters, after tonight... Mike can go home to your wife or girlfriend or whatever and tell them what kind of men they can fear in this world. You can tell them despite all the potential in the world you have and despite your unbelievably good skills, Aaron Heath is the new legacy. I'm the new era and I'm going to make sure Master's Night of Glory moment never happens again. I don't have anything against Mike, the simple fact is that Mike Masters is not on my level. Never has been and never will be.

*Heath vindictively looks at Harold who returns a cold stare, his eyes filled with anxiety and sheepishness at the arrogant and tyrannical Heath. Heath shrugs his shoulders, adopting a more relaxed manner as he looks at Harold once more and then the camera.
Heath: And finally Let's talk about, the peoples' champion, Thunder I standby what I said a few weeks back on Anarchy. I look at Thunder now, and I can look him in the eye and tell him man to man that you do not deserve to be at Night of Glory. Infact, I don't think Thunder belongs in a wrestling environment. This singles biggest atravesty in the history of this company. I have seen people like Thunder all over the world, he simply doesn't belong with the big dogs. Thunder shouldn't prevent those with a gift claiming what is rightly theirs.

Heath: That's why at Night of Glory, I'm going to embarrass Thunder. But not only am I going to embarrass Thunder, I'm going to embarrass your fans. The only reason why Thunder is at the point he finds himself in right now is because people feel sorry for him. The only reason why Thunder thinks he belong's here is because he has those sheep chanting his name every week. The one everyone want's to see victorious. Let me remind you all that Thunder defeated two men in one night and still couldn't get the job done when it really mattered. What chance does this little man have against five men?

Heath: The point is as I said a few weeks back , if I was in Thunder's position that night at Day of Reckoning I would have beaten Phillips and Armstrong and defeated Joshua unlike Thunder. Thunder stole a chance from under my nose to show the world even sooner what I'm capable of and how good I am. But here's the facts once again he is these people's champion. He is popular and He is respected but in the cold light of day ... you're nothing more than a paper contender, plain and simple. A charity case if you will. Thunder is nothing more than a man who has no right to be here amongst the elite. I don't have time for these flukes..

Heath: I don't need to be a superhero, a Irish fighter, two legends steeped in legacy or a perfect specimen Because out of the six of us at Night of Glory, I'm the biggest star there. . Just like all of the fans who are going to be at Wembley they are jealous. Jealous of my good looks, Jealous of my god given talent and jealous of my natural ability in this ring. At Night of Glory seven is going to be the greatest day of my career. Ladies and gentleman... O'Callaghan, Thunder, Masters, Murdoch and Zhi, feast your eyes on the next Mr Fight for the Right, the era, the prophet...and soon to be 6CW world..heavyweight... champion... Aaron Heath.

*With that Heath stands up and mouths at Harold this interview is over before stamping down to the mat with ferocity. Heath snarls at now a clearly intimidated Harold Lloyd before walking past his chair with the most utmost confidence and intensity before reaching the door and opening it. He then slams the door and the scene fades away with the last moment caught as Harold adjusts his tie and breathes a sigh of relief.*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down