The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Dolphin Ziggler
seanmichaels
Alistair
Galted
Rowley
ShahenshahG
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
Mind the windows Tino.
13 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 4 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 29 Jun 2016, 1:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 4 2Q==

Galted's Hi-Tec?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 05 Jul 2016, 3:54 pm

Could she get me a friend?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Tue 05 Jul 2016, 4:10 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Could she get me a friend?
She could get you arrested!

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 05 Jul 2016, 10:35 pm

Good split.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 05 Jul 2016, 10:39 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0zzhIcEKppg

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 06 Jul 2016, 7:13 am

Morning Shah, Jeff

Good to see you back sean, hope all is well!

Fist notches.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 06 Jul 2016, 7:25 am

https://youtu.be/U7-q1WRaKNg

For the return of Sean. Morning.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 06 Jul 2016, 7:32 am

How goes the good fight Jeff?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 06 Jul 2016, 7:34 am

Steady enough Rick. Post brexit stupid emails seem to have tailed off, back to the grinding tedium I'm used to now. How is Bradford, as glorious as ever?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 06 Jul 2016, 7:39 am

It is indeed mate though I am stuck in the south today, enjoying the joys that Derby has to offer.

Somehow managed to get talked into going to a football presentation evening for the Missus's niece (8) on Saturday night, I better get some bedroom points for this...

But barring that, all good!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 06 Jul 2016, 7:47 am

I am guessing that Shah is just stoned and in a food coma somewhere...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 06 Jul 2016, 7:51 am

Eating himself into a top hat at an all you can eat buffet style coma.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 06 Jul 2016, 7:56 am

shah now:
The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 4 1280x720-AYN

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 06 Jul 2016, 8:51 am

Rowley wrote:https://youtu.be/U7-q1WRaKNg

Another inspired choice, Jeff.

Rowley's Music Moment has now overtaken the angry Kiwi's first tantrum of the day as the morning highlight.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 06 Jul 2016, 8:58 am

Didn't know it was about gays, thought it was about friendly chaps at the swimming pool. Must be the first time I've seen the video since I realised they actually existed.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 06 Jul 2016, 9:01 am

Rowley wrote:https://youtu.be/U7-q1WRaKNg

You're a cruel man, Jeff.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 06 Jul 2016, 9:31 am

Anyone know what might cause an intense burning sensation when peeing? Asking for a friend.

For further background and to rule out STD's, this friend hasn't had sex for months and has been happily married (except for the lack of sex) for almost 9 years.

My friend thought about going to the doctor or checking Google, but I assured him that someone on here would have the answer.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 06 Jul 2016, 9:39 am

I would suggest that it is a mild infection of bladder-related parts such as the urethra and the c*ck.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 06 Jul 2016, 9:46 am

Thanks Galted - the Culture Cup should replace Wikipedia.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 06 Jul 2016, 9:52 am

Could also be cystitis supes, drink lots of cranberry juice, generally helps

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Jul 2016, 10:10 am

Boners, notches,

Concur with the above, bladder/urinary tract infection or cystitis.

Nominated someone last night for an absolute verbal hammering on here but, for the life in me, I can't remember who it is now. Must stop drinking so much, as even Sean thinks my alcohol consumption is excessive

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 06 Jul 2016, 10:11 am

superflyweight wrote:Thanks Galted - the Culture Cup should replace Wikipedia.  

Send Galted a PM if your mate wants cheap meds.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 06 Jul 2016, 10:12 am

Cheers Rick - it had crossed my mind that it could be cystitis.

I must stress though that I am asking for a friend.

I will tell my friend to drink lots of cranberry juice.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 06 Jul 2016, 10:16 am

I hope your friend gets better, a friend of mine had it once and I believe it was horrible.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 06 Jul 2016, 10:27 am

Morning bitches happy Eid to one and all. Shenanigans at mosque as my uncle loses his nut and storms out in a huff because of the longwinded preacher. My aunt who is waiting outside harangues him and I quietly slip out of the fire exit while everyone is looking away and volunteering for car park duty so I don't have to be associated with them on the way home. No food yet but can hear the roast chicken sizzling.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Jul 2016, 10:29 am

We might have the same friend Rick although my friend may have picked his up from his girlfriend when she, unbeknownst to him, was suffering with it. He said he didn't like it so, yeah, probably the same friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Jul 2016, 10:35 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Morning bitches happy Eid to one and all. Shenanigans at mosque as my uncle loses his nut and storms out in a huff because of the longwinded preacher. My aunt who is waiting outside harangues him and I quietly slip out of the fire exit while everyone is looking away and volunteering for car park duty so I don't have to be associated with them on the way home. No food yet but can hear the roast chicken sizzling.
Morning Shah, my supervisor has just flipped his lid as he's just nipped over the road for some milk only to find that the shop is shut.

"Why are all the shops shut, is something going on?" he enquires in a tone suggesting he thinks there's been a terrorist incident.

"It's Eid." I tell him

"????????" is his response.

I tell him that we should all be aware of this as it's a heavily Asian populated area and we tend to know about these things because we're not ignorant savages.

"Well how long is this going to go on for?" he fumes.

Anyway, he's had to walk up to the Co-op and he's not happy about it.

I found it funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 06 Jul 2016, 11:30 am

DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:Morning bitches happy Eid to one and all. Shenanigans at mosque as my uncle loses his nut and storms out in a huff because of the longwinded preacher. My aunt who is waiting outside harangues him and I quietly slip out of the fire exit while everyone is looking away and volunteering for car park duty so I don't have to be associated with them on the way home. No food yet but can hear the roast chicken sizzling.
Morning Shah, my supervisor has just flipped his lid as he's just nipped over the road for some milk only to find that the shop is shut.

"Why are all the shops shut, is something going on?" he enquires in a tone suggesting he thinks there's been a terrorist incident.

"It's Eid." I tell him

I tell him that we should all be aware of this as it's a heavily Asian populated area and we tend to know about these things because we're not ignorant savages.

I found it funny.

That is quite funny. Taxis become a nightmare around this time, someone was grousing about it yesterday as if I could do anything about it.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Jul 2016, 11:47 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

"It's Eid." I tell him

I found it funny.

That is quite funny. Taxis become a nightmare around this time, someone was grousing about it yesterday as if I could do anything about it.
"You're Asian, you'll know that taxi driver won't you?"

I get this..."You work for the Police, you'll know my brother in law. He works in Birmingham!"
"@~!!**@!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 06 Jul 2016, 1:46 pm

DAVE wrote:We might have the same friend Rick although my friend may have picked his up from his girlfriend when she, unbeknownst to him, was suffering with it. He said he didn't like it so, yeah, probably the same friend.

That's the guy DAVE! It is indeed the same guy...

Eid Mubarak mofo

My taxi company basically warns you via text that they can't be bothered because of religion so all good.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Jul 2016, 2:14 pm

And a righteous Eid to you too, Rick, sorry to keep you hanging!

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 06 Jul 2016, 2:20 pm

No problem mate, I was awaiting the plethora of posts from the newly fed and watered Shah as well to be honest.

You seen the new Jamaican bar/restarant in Bradders by the way mate?

https://www.facebook.com/rumshackalack/

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Jul 2016, 2:28 pm

rick_dagless wrote:No problem mate, I was awaiting the plethora of posts from the newly fed and watered Shah as well to be honest.

You seen the new Jamaican bar/restarant in Bradders by the way mate?

https://www.facebook.com/rumshackalack/
I don't venture into Bradford if I can help it and certainly won't be heading to a bar that will essentially be trying to sell cans of Red Stripe for £7 and justifying it on the grounds of Cultural and Racial diversity.

No mate, it's Red Stripe, stop it. What's next, charging a fiver for a can of Lilt?

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 06 Jul 2016, 2:32 pm

It is more Jamaican food than a bar to be fair mate, and I love curried goat. But I can see your point.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Jul 2016, 2:46 pm

"Rice an' peas an' chicken an' ting" - H'only ten bloodclaat pounds no man!

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 06 Jul 2016, 2:47 pm

I reckon that will be about it, which will be weird coming from an Asian guy who states his name as Bob...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 06 Jul 2016, 7:09 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
DAVE wrote:We might have the same friend Rick although my friend may have picked his up from his girlfriend when she, unbeknownst to him, was suffering with it. He said he didn't like it so, yeah, probably the same friend.

That's the guy DAVE!  It is indeed the same guy...

Eid Mubarak mofo

My taxi company basically warns you via text that they can't be bothered because of religion so all good.

Don't knock eid Rick. I've had the quietest day at work I've had in ages.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 07 Jul 2016, 7:24 am

https://youtu.be/07Fp-omNXCw.

First.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 07 Jul 2016, 8:29 am

Good morning.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Outside there's a box car waiting, outside the family stew. Out by the fire breathing, outside we wait till face turns blue. I know the nervous walking, I know the dirty beard hangs. Out by the box car waiting, take me away to nowhere plans. There is a wait so long (so long, so long). You'll never wait so long. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius. Here comes Julius.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 07 Jul 2016, 8:39 am

Morning Tina, how was/is Spain?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 07 Jul 2016, 8:39 am

Morning.

Jeff, your link doesn't work.

Tino, what's your analysis of the 2 five-set matches on centre court yesterday?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 07 Jul 2016, 8:42 am

Rowley wrote:Morning Tina, how was/is Spain?

It was lovely thanks, Jeff. Just me and Mrs Windows, left the kids at home with my parents. It was hot, peaceful and relaxing. Did some cycling, some swimming, lots of eating and drinking. No Wlad though.

How are you?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 07 Jul 2016, 8:43 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Tino, what's your analysis of the 2 five-set matches on centre court yesterday?

Sorry Jules, I was flying back yesterday so haven't managed to see any tennis.

I'll watch the videos tonight and analyse them in depth.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Jul 2016, 8:44 am

Morning all, Tina has returned and that has brightened my day immeasurably.

Can I assume we've all stopped pretending to be Welsh now?

At least the Welsh now know what it's like to be English having suffered the crushing disappointment of losing a huge football match. To be fair, the game was woeful and my hatred of Ronaldo grows by the minute, What an absolute pointless posing noob that fella is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 07 Jul 2016, 8:44 am

https://youtu.be/07Fp-omNXCw

Very true Jules. Thanks.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 07 Jul 2016, 9:18 am

Morning all, busy on here today, which is always a great start to the day.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 07 Jul 2016, 9:30 am

Morning bummers. Anyone got any tips of how to kill 4hrs in Peterborough?

Super, did you get shampoo up the japs eye?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Jul 2016, 9:33 am

seanmichaels wrote:Morning bummers. Anyone got any tips of how to kill 4hrs in Peterborough?

I read that as how to kill four whores in Peterborough

Super, did you get shampoo up the japs eye?
WTF Michaels?!?!?!!?!?!???!!

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 07 Jul 2016, 9:34 am

Morning all.  You'll be glad to know that my pee... err... sorry my friend's pee is no longer burning.  

Tina - apologies if you've already covered this, but did you see that they've found an aquatic giant scolopendra in Thailand?

Sean - it's a real possibility now you come to mention it. Radox Active - which is ironic really as other than passing water through it several times a day, my Hampton has been anything but active for some time.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 07 Jul 2016, 9:38 am

Stag do in Ibiza tomorrow. Needed a passport sharpish and Peterboroughonly place with appointment. Facking dump. May just use the ring road for a few hours

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Jul 2016, 9:42 am

seanmichaels wrote:Stag do in Ibiza tomorrow. Needed a passport sharpish and Peterboroughonly place with appointment. Facking dump. May just use the ring road for a few hours
Same old Sean, always bumming

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum