The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Dolphin Ziggler
seanmichaels
Alistair
Galted
Rowley
ShahenshahG
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
Mind the windows Tino.
13 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 7 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 29 Jun 2016, 1:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 7 2Q==

Galted's Hi-Tec?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 7 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Galted Tue 12 Jul 2016, 2:21 pm

Rowley wrote:
Galted wrote:I like w*nking. Had a good one last Thursday thinking about the short bouncy-little-titted woman I see at Bank occasionally. Wonder what her reaction would be if she knew.

TSMR is out having her hair cut tonight. I am planning to have the most almighty w*nk imaginable. Her Granddad has been in hospital a fortnight so opportunities have been extremely limited recently. Tonight my patience will be rewarded.

Don't forget to lock the cats away. I find it massively off-putting when mine is watching me, she has this cute way of cocking her head and staring when something untoward is going on.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 7 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Galted Tue 12 Jul 2016, 2:23 pm

Excellent explanation you gave to PaulHv2 on the film section, by the way. Masterfully worded.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 12 Jul 2016, 3:24 pm

Galted wrote:Excellent explanation you gave to PaulHv2 on the film section, by the way. Masterfully worded.

What about my p*ss take review of Romeo and Juliet? That was in solidarity with you. It wasn't as erudite as Jeffs but then I take myself far less seriously than that gout ridden tramp.

F*ck you, Galted. You're a c*nt.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 12 Jul 2016, 4:26 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Galted wrote:Excellent explanation you gave to PaulHv2 on the film section, by the way. Masterfully worded.

What about my p*ss take review of Romeo and Juliet?  That was in solidarity with you.  It wasn't as erudite as Jeffs but then I take myself far less seriously than that gout ridden tramp.

F*ck you, Galted.  You're a c*nt.

It was very funny, Tino. I would've been sure to compliment it if you'd only joined the w*nking discussion.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 12 Jul 2016, 4:31 pm

Galted wrote:

What about my p*ss take review of Romeo and Juliet?  That was in solidarity with you.  It wasn't as erudite as Jeffs but then I take myself far less seriously than that gout ridden tramp.

It was very funny, Tino. I would've been sure to compliment it if you'd only joined the w*nking discussion.

I started the bloody w*nking discussion! I asked if Jules had w*nked himself to death. F*cking started it.

For the sake of f*ck, Galted.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 12 Jul 2016, 5:17 pm

Galted wrote:

I started the bloody w*nking discussion!  I asked if Jules had w*nked himself to death.  F*cking started it.

For the sake of f*ck, Galted.

You may have inadvertently started it but you didn't participate. It's like saying that you started a war by assassinating an arch-duke, that doesn't make you one of the brave soldiers who slogged it out in the trenches.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 12 Jul 2016, 8:46 pm

https://www.606v2.com/t63548-pokemon-go

F*cks sake 3 CC members on that thread Get your finger out you southern p○●fter.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 12 Jul 2016, 9:51 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:https://www.606v2.com/t63548-pokemon-go

F*cks sake 3 CC members on that thread  Get your finger out you southern p○●fter.

Rick is the only proper member and his post is more an enquiry than an expression of genuine interest. Am sure Tina is watching it closely and will take the appropriate action if required.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 12 Jul 2016, 10:05 pm

That post from rick shows foreknowledge Rowley, it's like you knowing when the next WWF Pay Per View is. This is the worst infraction since Superfly ate a salad.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 12 Jul 2016, 10:59 pm

F*cks sake 3 CC members on that thread  Get your finger out you southern p○●fter.

When did they change the name from Pacman?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 13 Jul 2016, 6:56 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

When did they change the name from Pacman?

The boxer took umbrage with the name...

Morning Notches

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 13 Jul 2016, 7:17 am

Morning Rikachu.

How goes it?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 13 Jul 2016, 7:21 am

https://youtu.be/osVaF4t-zFc

Morning all.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 13 Jul 2016, 7:39 am

Good cheers Shah/Jeff you?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 13 Jul 2016, 7:43 am

I'm well Rick.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 13 Jul 2016, 7:45 am

Glad to hear it Jeff, has everything now calmed the F**K down in your post "brexit decision" world?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 13 Jul 2016, 7:49 am

It's still pretty busy but it's good for me. EEA applications are pretty easy and lots of people are trying to get their house in order on the off chance we do something really stupid. The perfect position for me, busy enough not to get grief without having to actually tax myself. Two years of this would be alright.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 13 Jul 2016, 8:15 am

Good morning.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 13 Jul 2016, 8:41 am

Rowley wrote:It's still pretty busy but it's good for me. EEA applications are pretty easy and lots of people are trying to get their house in order on the off chance we do something really stupid. The perfect position for me, busy enough not to get grief without having to actually tax myself. Two years of this would be alright.

Do people who work at HMRC tax themselves?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 13 Jul 2016, 9:19 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Good morning.

Morning, Tino.

I would assume that, after a good night's sleep, you're ready to apologise for yesterday's outbursts.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 13 Jul 2016, 9:30 am

Galted wrote:

Morning, Tino.

I would assume that, after a good night's sleep, you're ready to apologise for yesterday's outbursts.

No I'm f*cking well not. I tried to support you and treated me like that. Then you had the audacity to compare me to Gavrilo Princip.

Well f*ck you, Galted. You need to apologise to me first. When that happens, I'll consider reciprocating.

I'm really f*cking annoyed with you.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 13 Jul 2016, 9:59 am

Galted wrote:

Morning, Tino.

No I'm f*cking well not.  I tried to support you and treated me like that.  Then you had the audacity to compare me to Gavrilo Princip.

Well f*ck you, Galted.  You need to apologise to me first.  When that happens, I'll consider reciprocating.

Apology accepted, Tino.

I'm always prepared to let bygones be bygones so won't make any further mention of this.

PS - really enjoyed your Shakespeare post on the film forum. Very well thought out.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 13 Jul 2016, 10:05 am

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

Morning, Tino.

No I'm f*cking well not.  I tried to support you and treated me like that.  Then you had the audacity to compare me to Gavrilo Princip.

Well f*ck you, Galted.  You need to apologise to me first.  When that happens, I'll consider reciprocating.

Please accept my deepest apology, Tino.

I hope we can let bygones be bygones and we won't make any further mention of this.

PS - really enjoyed your Shakespeare post on the film forum. Very well thought out.

No problem, Galted.  It's big of you to apolgise.

No hard feelings and we can move on as before.  You're still behind riCK as my favourite poster but you're now back above Shah.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 13 Jul 2016, 10:12 am

Now you should apologise for the Hi-Tec OP, I have made it clear that I no longer wear that particular brand.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 13 Jul 2016, 10:15 am

Galted wrote:Now you should apologise for the Hi-Tec OP, I have made it clear that I no longer wear that particular brand.

I'm not apologising for that. It's a beauty.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 13 Jul 2016, 10:17 am

Galted wrote:Now you should apologise for the Hi-Tec OP, I have made it clear that I no longer wear that particular brand.

I'm not apologising for that.  It's a beauty.

Accepted.

I love you, man.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 13 Jul 2016, 10:18 am

Galted wrote:

Accepted.

I love you, man.

Do you still wear Jack Wolfskin?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 13 Jul 2016, 10:29 am

Galted wrote:

Accepted.

I love you, man.

Do you still wear Jack Wolfskin?

I do. But only when it's very cold or on more formal occasions where Gore-Tex just won't do.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 13 Jul 2016, 12:08 pm

Gore-Tex'ed all to hell.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 13 Jul 2016, 12:31 pm

I was set up by Tino's artistry and slyness.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 13 Jul 2016, 1:04 pm

Galted wrote:I was set up by Tino's artistry and slyness.

I always win in the end.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 13 Jul 2016, 4:58 pm

Jesus, you gave the culture cup a right windowing there, Tino.

'The end' is right!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 13 Jul 2016, 10:34 pm

Michaelsed good and proper

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 13 Jul 2016, 10:47 pm

he's not
quite right
he visits us at night
michaels
michaels

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 13 Jul 2016, 10:59 pm

Galted wrote:he's not
quite right
he visits us at night
michaels
michaels

Speak for yourself
You reject
None of us were prefects
Galted
Galted

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 14 Jul 2016, 6:49 am

Take me out tonight
Where there's music and there's people
And they're young and alive
Driving in your car
I never never want to go home
Because I haven't got one
Anymore

Take me out tonight
Because I want to see people and I
Want to see life
Driving in your car
Oh, please don't drop me home
Because it's not my home, it's their
Home, and I'm welcome no more

And if a double-decker bus
Crashes into us
To die by your side
Is such a heavenly way to die
And if a ten-ton truck
Kills the both of us
To die by your side
Well, the pleasure - the privilege is mine

Take me out tonight
Take me anywhere, I don't care
I don't care, I don't care
And in the darkened underpass
I thought oh God, my chance has come at last
(But then a strange fear gripped me and I
Just couldn't ask)

Take me out tonight
Oh, take me anywhere, I don't care
I don't care, I don't care
Driving in your car
I never never want to go home
Because I haven't got one, da
Oh, I haven't got one

And if a double-decker bus
Crashes into us
To die by your side
Is such a heavenly way to die
And if a ten-ton truck
Kills the both of us
To die by your side
Well, the pleasure - the privilege is mine

Oh, there is a light and it never goes out
There is a light and it never goes out

Morning Notches, all good in the hood?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 14 Jul 2016, 7:00 am

Hood is good here, is the pool cool?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 14 Jul 2016, 7:26 am

https://youtu.be/Bif2q_Zo3-4

Morning. Possibly my favourite song ever this morning.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 14 Jul 2016, 7:46 am

Good morning.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 14 Jul 2016, 7:58 am

Rowley wrote:https://youtu.be/Bif2q_Zo3-4

Didn't think it was possible but you've climbed a bit higher in my estimation.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 14 Jul 2016, 8:03 am

Galted wrote:

Didn't think it was possible but you've climbed a bit higher in my estimation.

Thanks mate. What a lovely thing to say.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 14 Jul 2016, 8:41 am

And very apt considering the burgeoning romance between Tino and Glated.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 14 Jul 2016, 8:43 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:

And very apt considering the burgeoning romance between Tino and Glated.

He keeps flirting with me. I'm not actually interested but don't want to hurt his feelings.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 14 Jul 2016, 9:19 am

Morning all.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 14 Jul 2016, 9:21 am

Sup rIck.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 14 Jul 2016, 9:23 am

Stuff and whatnot Tino, what's going down in Tino town?

Has the rise in Pokeballs upped the commodities markets at all?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 14 Jul 2016, 9:29 am

rick_dagless wrote:Stuff and whatnot Tino, what's going down in Tino town?

Has the rise in Pokeballs upped the commodities markets at all?

Strangely enough, I have been speaking to of my 'mates' in the market over one of the messenger services we use in the industry.  He is a highly educated, well thought of person who holds a fairly senior position at a bank that shall remain nameless.  He is pushing around a lot of money throughout his week but all he wants to talk about is f*cking Pokyballs and catching Snagglebushes and Mernimblers (I may have invented these names, I'm not sure).  

Apparently you can go to a gym and have Pokemon battles with other people.  The world is ending, riCK.  I've never been more convinced.

It's actually worse than WRASSLIN.  I genuinely mean that.  C*nts.

Anyway, how are you?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 14 Jul 2016, 9:36 am

Hey, Tino, if you're not doing anything for lunch I was thinking of hanging out at TK Maxx in Lombard Street.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 14 Jul 2016, 9:37 am

Galted wrote:Hey, Tino, if you're not doing anything for lunch I was thinking of hanging out at TK Maxx in Lombard Street.

What time?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 14 Jul 2016, 9:42 am

Maybe 11. Maybe 1. I go wherever the wind takes me, whenever the mood shakes me.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next