The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Night Of...

3 posters

Go down

The Night Of... Empty The Night Of...

Post by Guest Fri 09 Sep 2016, 12:21 pm

Downloaded this on recommendation. It's an eight parter from Sky Atlantic. I've only watched episode one but am engrossed.

A young US born Pakistani student borrows his dad's taxi to get to a college party. On the way he meets a young woman that he befriends as they appear to be kindred spirits (of sorts). He goes back to her apartment where they drink, take drugs and sleep together. He wakes up in the morning to discover she's been brutally murdered and he flees the scene only to be picked up by the Police a few blocks away for a traffic violation and eventually taken to the Police Station...I gather that the show then documents his progress through the Legal System and the changes wrought upon him.

Am hoping to watch a bit more this weekend but no doubt Mrs667 will be watching X-Factor and other such nonsense.

Back to top Go down

The Night Of... Empty Re: The Night Of...

Post by alfie Sat 10 Sep 2016, 11:45 pm

Dave , this ran in Aus a few weeks back ...is indeed well worth watching . Quite harrowing at times but we were riveted to it throughout.
Actually perhaps as much about his lawyer and the detective as the young man : and the characters are all extremely well drawn and acted.
I hope Mrs 667 lets you get at the remote enough to enjoy the rest of it Smile

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 11 Sep 2016, 4:52 pm

Watched episode one and I'm gripped.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 12 Sep 2016, 12:11 pm

Not seen any of this, and sounds like a programme I would hate.

However, on the front page, it reads like "The Night Of Jizz Monkey" so just changing it up, as some folk may get over excited...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Sep 2016, 12:52 pm

Managed another two episodes at the weekend, Mrs667 is now a fan of the show so no fighting ensued. Also nice to see Michael K Williams (Omar from "The Wire") in the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down