The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leinster v Ospreys

2 posters

Go down

Leinster v Ospreys Empty Leinster v Ospreys

Post by stevetynant Sat 24 Sep 2016, 8:48 am

Suprised theres not a thread started for this game - fantastic match I thought. Ospreys looked good coming into this match- 3 successive bonus points wins not to be sniffed at but the quality of the opposition may have led to false hope or an easier run into this game that didn't prepare them for the intensity that Leinster brought. Leaving Dan Evans on the bench was a mistake though in truth the match was won by Leinsters forwards and the aggression of their defence.

Special mention for Sexton who hasn't played for months but hit the ground running - VDF who looks more bulked up this season and again was excellent- also I thought Mick Kearney had a great game very aggressive- great ball carrying.

Still plenty to improve on but Leinster seem now to be heading in the right direction- SOB and Henshaw to return their looking good.

Anyone think this looks like the best start to a Pro 12 for years- Blues, Glasgow, Ulster, Leinster and the Ospreys looking good (I'm sure the Osps will return after this wake up- Sam Davies to start at OH next week)

stevetynant

Back to top Go down

Leinster v Ospreys Empty Re: Leinster v Ospreys

Post by mikey_dragon Sat 24 Sep 2016, 9:54 am

https://www.606v2.com/t64079-pro12-round-4-leinster-vs-ospreys-friday-1935-on-tg4-bbcw

Come on Steve thumbsup.

I echo your sentiments on the Pro12. As for Ospreys I would give Biggar another shot at the jersey. I know he didn't do much last night apart from a neat backhand pass for John's try, but class is permanent as they say. #worldclass

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by stevetynant Sat 24 Sep 2016, 1:40 pm

Ha ha thanks mikey my apologies

stevetynant

Back to top Go down

Post by stevetynant Sat 24 Sep 2016, 1:49 pm

I think leinster lack out and out pace in the back three.mick Kearny had a great game I thought.O'brien and henshaw to return. Lots of positives for leinster still slight concern that they can't keep the pace up for the full 80 minutes but very encouraging start I would say.

stevetynant

Back to top Go down

Post by stevetynant Sat 24 Sep 2016, 1:50 pm

I'm losing the plot here thought I'd posted that to the other leinster oops thread. Time for the pub I think

stevetynant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down