The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Mind the windows Tino.
Pal Joey
Galted
JuliusHMarx
superflyweight
Rowley
ShahenshahG
rIck_dAgless
seanmichaels
13 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 4 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Mon 26 Sep 2016, 8:51 am

First topic message reminder :

I am pretty sheet. Got into double figures last week though. All well on the forum?

What do you think windows will do for a career now? Screwfix are hiring down here.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 04 Oct 2016, 8:26 am

rick_dagless wrote:Where is the Hen do Jeff?

In his bedroom. The wife is away so I suspect this is his best chance for bestiality.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Tue 04 Oct 2016, 8:40 am

Matlock way I think. That neck of the woods.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 04 Oct 2016, 8:44 am

Hmm, I think you are safe from the "talent" of Matlock mate.

I see Villa are still woeful, who do you want for the next manager?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 04 Oct 2016, 8:59 am

Steve Bruce seems a decent choice. Knows the championship, did a detention with Hull.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 04 Oct 2016, 9:12 am

I think that he is almost nailed on mate, as you know I have no love lost for Villa, but I hate seeing such a club crash an burn due to basic incompetence so hope you drag it back.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Oct 2016, 9:18 am

Morning all. Will be back to work later today. Am just clearing up the rubble from this morning's earthquake (bloody kids) before sitting and watching whatever the **** I want on tv for a couple of hours. Will also be offering my I'll considered and often hateful opinions on a wide variety of subjects

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 04 Oct 2016, 9:49 am

Morning SERIAL

Though I would say hello before I disappear to powerpointville.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 04 Oct 2016, 4:04 pm

Michaelsed.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 04 Oct 2016, 5:13 pm

Speaking of which, Sean would definitely do her

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3821142/Woman-black-hair-tummy-chest-says-excessive-fuzz-left-embarrassed-intimate.html

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 04 Oct 2016, 5:55 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Speaking of which, Sean would definitely do her

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3821142/Woman-black-hair-tummy-chest-says-excessive-fuzz-left-embarrassed-intimate.html

Doubly so because she looks like Stuart broad.

Spoiler:

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 05 Oct 2016, 7:11 am

Morning Hoes, all good in the hood?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 05 Oct 2016, 9:42 am

Morning mate, all good barring flat battery on 1 car and oil light just came on the other but both mainly due to my laziness.

How are you?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 05 Oct 2016, 11:46 am

I have a feeling this thread should be put out of its misery now, it is like a dog whose back legs have gone.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 05 Oct 2016, 12:10 pm

It's Tina's fault. We have been saying for months a CC 3 for months, but nothing. The truly terrible thing now is he is on the dole. He has literally nothing else to do with his time.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 05 Oct 2016, 12:16 pm

Maybe he is just lying in his underwear drinking own brand whiskey reading "The Penguin Book of Insects"

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Oct 2016, 12:17 pm

Trouble is that there's so much focus on CC 3.0 that it will invariably be a massive disappointment to all parties which will undoubtedly lead to resentment, hostility and ultimately violence.

I wish he'd get on with it!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Oct 2016, 12:17 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Maybe he is just lying in his underwear drinking own brand whiskey reading "The Penguin Book of Insects"

Surely all brands are "own" brands, Rick.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 05 Oct 2016, 12:19 pm

Factually true David, but I meant supermarket own brand from The Morrisons or suchlike

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Oct 2016, 12:32 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Factually true David, but I meant supermarket own brand  from The Morrisons or suchlike
If future, such items should be referred to as "S.O.S." items (Shops' Own Sh!te)

Would also suggest that Tina will have purchased his alcohol from the nearby Eastern European shop and is currently screaming himself hoarse after going blind.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 05 Oct 2016, 12:39 pm

I think his local shop is one of Shah's lot and is made from the distilled tears of infidels, and rice.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 05 Oct 2016, 12:55 pm

The Culture Cup must not die.

But if it does - I am not the Culture Cup.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Oct 2016, 12:56 pm

rick_dagless wrote:I think his local shop is one of Shah's lot and is made from the distilled tears of infidels, and rice.
Think unemployment may have reduced him to taking drastic economics measures and as a result he's now paying only £3 for 5 litres of Stronkj at 47% proof

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 05 Oct 2016, 1:05 pm

Time to dump any shares in Next. Must be losing an absolute packet due to drop in sales of pastel knitwear.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Oct 2016, 1:06 pm

But think about it, with him being home with the kids all the time, he's probably having to spend a lot more on Elastoplast, Savlon and bandages

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 05 Oct 2016, 1:15 pm

I would imagine the kids are now the bread winners.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Oct 2016, 1:18 pm

Whilst Tina is the bread eater

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 05 Oct 2016, 1:19 pm

I think this is his new hero.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-37560875

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Oct 2016, 1:33 pm

Yet when Josef Fritzel did something similar there was outrage

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 05 Oct 2016, 1:44 pm

This one seems like it has less struggle snuggling

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Oct 2016, 2:03 pm

And that makes it ok does it?

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 05 Oct 2016, 2:09 pm

Makes it different, and slightly more ok...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Oct 2016, 2:15 pm

Still bloody weird

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 05 Oct 2016, 2:19 pm

It is extremely weird, and even if the dude didn't want to go out, then something should have been done quite some time ago.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Oct 2016, 2:42 pm

I bet when he was taken from his home, the culture shock was still less than Rowley on one of his trips to London

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 05 Oct 2016, 2:53 pm

Depends if the busses bend where he lives in Germany, and whether the flat beer costs £20

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Oct 2016, 2:55 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Depends if the busses bend where he lives in Germany, and whether the flat beer costs £20
WTF, Rick?

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 05 Oct 2016, 2:59 pm

Not a clue, I was going to pass it off as the German vernacular but then gave up...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 05 Oct 2016, 3:36 pm

Afternoon notches. Nice save. The cc lives on to limp on to another day. Grilled chicken leg with rice and salad no drink. 0/10.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 05 Oct 2016, 4:13 pm

Sales staff had an office meeting. Clearly ordered a free lunch for about 30 people when there were only 15 of them.
Lots of leftover cake of various types. 10/10

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 05 Oct 2016, 4:40 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Sales staff had an office meeting. Clearly ordered a free lunch for about 30 people when there were only 15 of them.

One of the catering staff had her friends gushing over her fabulously toned arms a few weeks back and when asked for her secret said that it was from carrying all the trayloads worth of uneaten and unpacked food in her bag from the evening shifts - her exact words were *all them unopened cans of drink and cakes, biscuits and soups*. This admission had her disciplined for stealing about £8000 worth of food and had her manager on my back until I pointed out that the girl in question had privileged access as per his own request and left through the basement area where security didn't have control of access/egress.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Oct 2016, 5:28 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:Sales staff had an office meeting. Clearly ordered a free lunch for about 30 people when there were only 15 of them.

One of the catering staff had her friends gushing over her fabulously toned arms a few weeks back and when asked for her secret said that it was from carrying all the trayloads worth of uneaten and unpacked food in her bag from the evening shifts - her exact words were *all them unopened cans of drink and cakes, biscuits and soups*. This admission had her disciplined for stealing about £8000 worth of food and had her manager on my back until I pointed out that the girl in question had privileged access as per his own request and left through the basement area where security didn't have control of access/egress.
Disciplined? She should have been sacked and prosecuted (unless she has fabulous knockers in which case she should be allowed to remain in post) Irrespective of her access levels and the location on entry/egress (always thought that was a seabird but you live and learn), she has taken items that don't belong to her, 'theft' being determined as "taking with intent to permanently deprive"

Your bosses seem to be a bunch of shivering sh!tting dogs and don't deserve you, Shah.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Oct 2016, 5:29 pm

Oh, and kudos on the free stuff, Jules. I know your generation love a bargain and many a mickle makes a muckle and all that colloquial boll*cks

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 05 Oct 2016, 5:31 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:The Culture Cup must not die.

But if it does - I am not the Culture Cup.

It's post such as this that make me hope the Cup never dies.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 05 Oct 2016, 5:45 pm

The CC won't/can't die. I dread to think the limited time I have to spend on here would have to be spent discussing boxing with that lot, or saints preserve us on the off topic section.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 05 Oct 2016, 5:50 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Disciplined? She should have been sacked and prosecuted (unless she has fabulous knockers in which case she should be allowed to remain in post) Irrespective of her access levels and the location on entry/egress (always thought that was a seabird but you live and learn), she has taken items that don't belong to her, 'theft' being determined as "taking with intent to permanently deprive"

Your bosses seem to be a bunch of shivering sh!tting dogs and don't deserve you, Shah.

No, she did get reamed but easier to recover full money from her wages rather than taking her to court and getting p*ss all back. The access level alibi was mine - to establish that blame could not fall on me as I only gave her the access he had requested for her. If she had been going out of the usual entrance/exit I would have noticed the bulging goodies bags and asked her what the f*ck she thought she was doing.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Oct 2016, 6:00 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

No, she did get reamed but easier to recover full money from her wages rather than taking her to court and getting p*ss all back. The access level alibi was mine - to establish that blame could not fall on me as I only gave her the access he had requested for her. If she had been going out of the usual entrance/exit I would have noticed the bulging goodies bags and asked her what the f*ck she thought she was doing.  
Read - She had fantastic knockers

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 05 Oct 2016, 6:14 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

But a face like Galted's dress sense combined with Sean's dignity.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Oct 2016, 6:17 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Fantastic breasts will often blind a man (or gay woman) to a multitude of failings.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 05 Oct 2016, 6:22 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Fantastic breasts will often blind a man (or gay woman) to a multitude of failings.
I repeat "But a face like Galted's dress sense combined with Sean's dignity" essentially mother natures rebuttal to Jocelyn Wildenstein.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Oct 2016, 6:58 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

I repeat "But a face like Galted's dress sense combined with Sean's dignity" essentially mother natures rebuttal to Jocelyn Wildenstein.

I repeat - fantastic breasts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next