The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Mind the windows Tino.
Pal Joey
Galted
JuliusHMarx
superflyweight
Rowley
ShahenshahG
rIck_dAgless
seanmichaels
13 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 15 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Mon 26 Sep 2016, 8:51 am

First topic message reminder :

I am pretty sheet. Got into double figures last week though. All well on the forum?

What do you think windows will do for a career now? Screwfix are hiring down here.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 15 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 31 Oct 2016, 2:44 pm

His mother just killed his entire life by putting that sh*t up on international news. Poor sod will never live it down

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 15 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Mon 31 Oct 2016, 7:23 pm

Been thinking of Galted a lot recently. Falling leaves and watching The Stranger Things. Would still do Ryder.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 31 Oct 2016, 7:28 pm

Ryder is Galted's. Leave her alone. There is little left of the CC as it is without crossing those lines.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 31 Oct 2016, 7:43 pm

Galted is probably wondering why his bum is burning at the moment. Will most likely blame it on the curried chicken wrap.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 01 Nov 2016, 6:39 am

Gutentag Notches

Rise and Shine

All good in the hood Randy Rowley and Remote Rick?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 01 Nov 2016, 8:54 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Gutentag Notches

Rise and Shine

Fist yesterday, forgotten today - Jilted Jules

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 01 Nov 2016, 9:08 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:Gutentag Notches

Rise and Shine

Fist yesterday, forgotten today - Jilted Jules

It happens to me every other day - Sidelined Shah

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 01 Nov 2016, 9:45 am

Good morning gentlemen, are we all well?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 01 Nov 2016, 1:56 pm

Chicken and rocket salad
Flame Grill Steak McCoys
Packet of fruit gums
500ml Pepsi Max

7.58/10

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 01 Nov 2016, 2:07 pm

Let yourself down with the Pepsi Max supes, but solid lunch....

Last edited by rick_dagless on Tue 01 Nov 2016, 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 01 Nov 2016, 2:11 pm

My wife made me switch to the zero sugar drinks a few years back as I probably drink an above average amount of fizzy drinks (making up for the fact that I don't drink tea or coffee). I now prefer them and can't drink anything with sugar in it.

At least it wasn't a mocktail.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 01 Nov 2016, 2:15 pm

True, f***ing mocktail...

I am the opposite, drink a lot of tea, coffee, and dairy, but rarely drink fizzy drinks.

Apart from lager...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 01 Nov 2016, 5:45 pm

Rowley wrote:Ryder is Galted's. Leave her alone. There is little left of the CC as it is without crossing those lines.

Thank you so much, Jeff, though of course you'd be more than welcome to share her if I was in possession.

I have a question to ask, as you are quite a tolerant-minded and wise person: is it ok to hate gypsies?  I was recently in Saint Petersburg seeing Galtova's extended family in their natural habitat and was very aggressively pickpocketed by at least 3 of the c*nts on the metro (gypos, not Galtova's extended family).  I've been left feeling very unsure and genocidal.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 01 Nov 2016, 6:49 pm

I think it's probably safer ground to just hate Russians generally Galted, at worst you'll just look like someone who never moved on from the Cold War, or a Sting fan.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 01 Nov 2016, 7:27 pm

Cheers, that's just the sort of sound advice I was after.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 01 Nov 2016, 7:32 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/37822931/jacamo-clothing-firm-apologises-after-gender-stereotyping-in-twitter-advert

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 02 Nov 2016, 6:54 am

Gutentag Notches

Morning Rambo Rowley, Renegade Rick and Jealous Julius

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 02 Nov 2016, 7:28 am

morning mate you well?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 02 Nov 2016, 7:50 am

Not bad, You?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 02 Nov 2016, 7:58 am

Fair to middling mate, busy day ahead methinks but not long left in this role so cool in le pool.

Been turgid on here recently.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 02 Nov 2016, 8:04 am

Tabloid Dave has abandoned us because he is a sissy and a racist, your timings are off and I've had a few days off. However, it endures and thats all we can ask when we have only a skeleton crew operating.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 02 Nov 2016, 8:08 am

Fair enough, has DAVE been banned again?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 02 Nov 2016, 8:57 am

Probably, either that or he's joined the queue to audition for page 3, not understanding that shaved p*ssy isn't what he thought it was.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 02 Nov 2016, 9:14 am

Galted wrote:
Rowley wrote:Ryder is Galted's. Leave her alone. There is little left of the CC as it is without crossing those lines.

Thank you so much, Jeff, though of course you'd be more than welcome to share her if I was in possession.

I have a question to ask, as you are quite a tolerant-minded and wise person: is it ok to hate gypsies?  I was recently in Saint Petersburg seeing Galtova's extended family in their natural habitat and was very aggressively pickpocketed by at least 3 of the c*nts on the metro (gypos, not Galtova's extended family).  I've been left feeling very unsure and genocidal.

Ray Mears would carry his valuables in a bum bag.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 02 Nov 2016, 9:33 am

superflyweight wrote:
Galted wrote:

Ray Mears would carry his valuables in a bum bag.  

Sean's been trying to convince him of that for years.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 02 Nov 2016, 10:32 am

Morning all. The Culture Cup lives on!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 02 Nov 2016, 10:58 am

I think the CC is just taking it a day at a time, no sign of remission just yet.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 02 Nov 2016, 1:19 pm

Ham baguette, pint of milk (semi-skimmed as they had no proper stuff)

7/10

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 02 Nov 2016, 1:33 pm

Shah takes semi-skimmed milk in his mock White Russians.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 02 Nov 2016, 2:09 pm

Too strong for a mocktail is greentop.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 02 Nov 2016, 2:52 pm

Sh*t on here today.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 02 Nov 2016, 3:05 pm

superflyweight wrote:Shah takes semi-skimmed milk in his mock White Russians.  

This coming from the guy who was lamenting the lack of bud lite in his local. And diet coke is the worst infraction any man can commit save drinking 0 fat milk.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 02 Nov 2016, 3:21 pm

I hate Diet Coke with an absolute passion. Bud Lite is one of the few drinks on the planet that's worse than Bud.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 02 Nov 2016, 3:25 pm

You drink Pepsi which just a diet coke with clothes on.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 03 Nov 2016, 7:10 am

Gutentag Notches.

Morning Rampant Rick and Juvenile Julius

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 03 Nov 2016, 7:44 am

Morning mate how goes the south today?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 03 Nov 2016, 8:02 am

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/02/woman-seriously-burned-after-fart-catches-fire-during-surgery/

Pretty cheery actually, suns out behind the wispy clouds so we're getting that pale sunlight falling on the riot of autumn colours. Very pleasant on the eye. What about oop north?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 03 Nov 2016, 8:28 am

Similar to be fair, this time of year is my favourite though getting to work when it is dark and getting home when it is dark, is not good.

You attending any pagan fire rituals this weekend? All the pretty explosions must be right up your street.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 03 Nov 2016, 8:47 am

Yeah, I love it but local one has been cancelled - council can't afford it. So will try and take the kids the nearest one. How about you, have you got a gay or two to immolate?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 03 Nov 2016, 8:58 am

We have indeed, up at the local rugby club, though I mainly go for the pie and peas, which is the tradition in these here parts, trouble is, it is generally covered in sprog, but if I can avoid them it usually ends up a good do.

With any luck it wont p155 it down like usual.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 03 Nov 2016, 5:15 pm

It seems that an extreme michaelsing is now known as a daglessing.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 03 Nov 2016, 5:49 pm

With rick, dagmore is dagless.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 04 Nov 2016, 6:25 am

Happy Friday Notches

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 04 Nov 2016, 6:56 am

Happy Friday to you too, Shah.

What does the day have in store for you?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 04 Nov 2016, 7:33 am

Work rest back to work then mate treating me to a night out oop north probably so expect to see a headline "two p*kis found dead outside Tabloid Dave's House of Entrails". What about you?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 04 Nov 2016, 7:36 am

Off to watch a friend of mine in a play tonight, then pagan festival tomorrow.

Where in the North are you going to? Do any of us need to be aware?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 04 Nov 2016, 7:43 am

I've no idea, he said its a surprise and he's a northerner, he doesn't quite grasp that the north may be beautiful but that beauty can't be seen at night. Peaceful night so breathe easy.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 04 Nov 2016, 7:47 am

Good morning all. In the unlikely event your friend chooses to show you the sights of Rotherham shah, try and avoid the temptation to nonce any kids up. It's bad for the towns reputation.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 04 Nov 2016, 8:01 am

So it is probably a night out in Derby then Shah?

Morning Jeff, at least the probability of him being involved in a far right march is minimal.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 04 Nov 2016, 8:03 am

Noncery is not my preferred perversion, enslavement of a little bit fat but comely big t*tted milfs is - the itty bitty t!tty committee holds no sway with me. If TSMR even vaguely matches that description lock her up more securely than you usually do.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next