The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALL BLACKS AI SQUAD

Go down

Will the AB's remain unbeaten in the AI's ?

ALL BLACKS AI SQUAD Vote_lcap88%ALL BLACKS AI SQUAD Vote_rcap 88% 
[ 14 ]
ALL BLACKS AI SQUAD Vote_lcap12%ALL BLACKS AI SQUAD Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 2 ]
 
Total Votes : 16
 

ALL BLACKS AI SQUAD Empty ALL BLACKS AI SQUAD

Post by rainbow-warrior Sun 23 Oct 2016, 9:07 am

The squad for the next phase of a record breaking run. A run I expect to last for about another 18 games Smile after all who is going to beat them?? Please let's not hear the same opinionated English 'non' argument and go on about 2003. Even in those days NZ were the best. Oh and a big congratulations to the Barrett family that's quite an achievement.

All Blacks squad: Beauden Barrett, Sam Cane, Dane Coles, Liam Coltman, Wyatt Crockett, Ryan Crotty, Aaron Cruden, Israel Dagg, Elliot Dixon, Charlie Faumuina, Malakai Fekitoa, Owen Franks, Rieko Ioane, Jerome Kaino, Tawera Kerr-Barlow, Anton Leinert-Brown, Steven Luatua, Damien McKenzie, George Moala, Joe Moody, Waisake Naholo, TJ Perenara, Kieran Read (captain), Brodie Retallick, Luke Romano, Ardie Savea, Julian Savea, Aaron Smith, Ben Smith, Lima Sopoaga, Liam Squire, Codie Taylor, Matt Todd, Patrick Tuipulotu, Ofa Tu'ungafasi, Sam Whitelock.

Injury cover: Scott Barrett

Apprentice player: Jordie Barrett.
rainbow-warrior
rainbow-warrior

Posts : 1429
Join date : 2012-08-22

Back to top Go down

ALL BLACKS AI SQUAD Empty Re: ALL BLACKS AI SQUAD

Post by No 7&1/2 Sun 23 Oct 2016, 9:43 am

You could have used the thread to be positive but alas no.

No 7&1/2

Posts : 23487
Join date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

ALL BLACKS AI SQUAD Empty Re: ALL BLACKS AI SQUAD

Post by rainbow-warrior Sun 23 Oct 2016, 10:45 am

No 7&1/2 wrote:You could have used the thread to be positive but alas no.

WOW quickest wum yet! It is incredibly positive for New Zealand, in fact how more positive can you get??
rainbow-warrior
rainbow-warrior

Posts : 1429
Join date : 2012-08-22

Back to top Go down

ALL BLACKS AI SQUAD Empty Re: ALL BLACKS AI SQUAD

Post by Cyril Sun 23 Oct 2016, 11:56 am

I can't believe NZ have managed to dodge England this year.

Running scared.

Wink

Cyril

Posts : 7162
Join date : 2012-11-16

Back to top Go down

ALL BLACKS AI SQUAD Empty Re: ALL BLACKS AI SQUAD

Post by maestegmafia Sun 23 Oct 2016, 12:00 pm

Really looking forwards to the two test series against Ireland. Currently look the strongest team in the NH. It's a shame that both tests aren't played in Ireland.

I imagine the abs to have a bigger advantage in the US.

It is a formidable All Blacks team.

maestegmafia

Posts : 23133
Join date : 2011-03-05
Location : Glyncorrwg

Back to top Go down

ALL BLACKS AI SQUAD Empty Re: ALL BLACKS AI SQUAD

Post by Cyril Sun 23 Oct 2016, 12:03 pm

maestegmafia wrote:Really looking forwards to the two test series against Ireland. Currently look the strongest team in the NH. It's a shame that both tests aren't played in Ireland.

I imagine the abs to have a bigger advantage in the US.

It is a formidable All Blacks team.
I doubt you would find even an Irish fan who would agree with that! Shocked

Cyril

Posts : 7162
Join date : 2012-11-16

Back to top Go down

ALL BLACKS AI SQUAD Empty Re: ALL BLACKS AI SQUAD

Post by No 7&1/2 Sun 23 Oct 2016, 1:24 pm

Like I said take a positive and twist to an anti England wum.

No 7&1/2

Posts : 23487
Join date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

ALL BLACKS AI SQUAD Empty Re: ALL BLACKS AI SQUAD

Post by aucklandlaurie Sun 23 Oct 2016, 2:56 pm

Cyril wrote:I can't believe NZ have managed to dodge England this year.

Running scared.

Wink


The ABs have a very busy schedule and are in massive demand, sometimes some people just have to learn be patient and wait their turn.

aucklandlaurie

Posts : 7527
Join date : 2011-06-27
Age : 64
Location : Auckland

Back to top Go down

ALL BLACKS AI SQUAD Empty Re: ALL BLACKS AI SQUAD

Post by king_carlos Sun 23 Oct 2016, 5:34 pm

1.Moody, Crockett
2.Coles, Taylor, Coltman
3.O Franks, Faumuina, Tu'ungafisi
4.Rettallick, Tuipulotu
5.Whitelock, Romano
6.Kaino, Squire, Luatua
7.Cane, Todd, A Savea
8.Read, Dixon

9.Smith, Perenera, Kerr-Barlow
10.B Barrett, Cruden, Sopoaga

11.J Savea, Ioane
12.Crotty, Moala
13.Lienert-Brown, Fekitoa
14.Dagg, Nadolo
15.B Smith, McKenzie

Even with a few uncapped players coming on tour it's a fantastic squad when you look at the depth. The half-backs and back row are outstanding.

Lienert-Brown looks like a brilliant player.

king_carlos

Posts : 7672
Join date : 2011-05-31
Location : Ankh-Morpork

Back to top Go down

ALL BLACKS AI SQUAD Empty Re: ALL BLACKS AI SQUAD

Post by emack2 Sun 23 Oct 2016, 6:45 pm

With Ngatai,Milner-skudder,SBW,Lualua injured only Luke Whitelock is missing.
Barrett brothers travelling as cover/Apprentice.IT`s Naholo NOT Nadolo he
played for Fiji.
Covering the two best lock pairing injured could be a major problem lets
see if they make it another unbeaten year.
Another 18 that's a really ridiculous statement with 2 bledisloes in OZ
next year.Could very well mean at least one loss.

emack2

Posts : 3686
Join date : 2011-04-01
Age : 78
Location : Bournemouth

Back to top Go down

ALL BLACKS AI SQUAD Empty Re: ALL BLACKS AI SQUAD

Post by stub Sun 23 Oct 2016, 7:46 pm

No 7&1/2 wrote:Like I said take a positive and twist to an anti England wum.

Strange to include the English in AB thread really? Erm

stub

Posts : 2205
Join date : 2013-01-31

Back to top Go down

ALL BLACKS AI SQUAD Empty Re: ALL BLACKS AI SQUAD

Post by Not grey and not a ghost Sun 23 Oct 2016, 11:41 pm

Retallick may not make the tour. He's undergoing concussion protocol from the game. Got hit in the face by Dean Mumm. Mumm may not make the tour either. Hearings in the next day or so.

Not grey and not a ghost

Posts : 150
Join date : 2016-03-16

Back to top Go down

ALL BLACKS AI SQUAD Empty Re: ALL BLACKS AI SQUAD

Post by Pot Hale Mon 24 Oct 2016, 2:19 am

It's kind of an odd tour by New Zealand - playing Ireland, Italy and France.

It's all a bit meh. I don't see any of the teams getting within a 25 point losing margin of the team. Game over before it gets started.

The NZ Maori matches will be worth watching - looking forward to seeing their games against the US and Munster - don't know if they have other ones planned.

The Australian tour up here is a bit more interesting given the year they've had.
They're planning to try win a grand slam of the old 5 Nations with five matches in five weeks - a tall order, but would be a great achievement for them after their annus horribilis. It might even cheer up Michael Cheika who's been getting a bit of a media pasting down under from the usual suspects with his post-match diatribes about the unfairness of it all.

Equally South Africa's tour should also be interesting to watch. England have to fancy their chances to break a long drought and beat them for the first time in a while. And I'm sure Wales would like to repeat the dose from their last game with them.

Must look up Argentina's line-up - they haven't tended to fare well in the November Internationals, but their quick-fire game should be great to watch against some of the NH teams.

Pot Hale
Pot Hale

Posts : 7304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 59
Location : Dublin, Ireland

Back to top Go down

ALL BLACKS AI SQUAD Empty Re: ALL BLACKS AI SQUAD

Post by aucklandlaurie Mon 24 Oct 2016, 9:03 am

Not grey and not a ghost wrote:Retallick may not make the tour. He's undergoing concussion protocol from the game. Got hit in the face  by Dean Mumm. Mumm may not make the tour either. Hearings in the next day or so.

Mumm suspended for one week will miss the Welsh test.

aucklandlaurie

Posts : 7527
Join date : 2011-06-27
Age : 64
Location : Auckland

Back to top Go down

ALL BLACKS AI SQUAD Empty Re: ALL BLACKS AI SQUAD

Post by mikey_dragon Mon 24 Oct 2016, 9:10 am

Cyril wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:Really looking forwards to the two test series against Ireland. Currently look the strongest team in the NH. It's a shame that both tests aren't played in Ireland.

I imagine the abs to have a bigger advantage in the US.

It is a formidable All Blacks team.
I doubt you would find even an Irish fan who would agree with that! Shocked

An odd claim - England are quite clearly the best in the NH. Ireland will have done well to not ship 60 points in either of their All Black tests.

mikey_dragon

Posts : 12527
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

ALL BLACKS AI SQUAD Empty Re: ALL BLACKS AI SQUAD

Post by fa0019 Mon 24 Oct 2016, 9:46 am

France, Ireland 2 and Italy.

um... we'd be talking a suzie special to get any one of those 4 games down to single digit losses.

In the RC, NZ won all 6 games at an average of 44-14 scoreline.  They played SA twice (who beat Ireland a few months earlier, perhaps fortuitously) by a 28 and 42 point margin. Ireland would need every single first choice player available and on form and hope NZ got a string of injuries with a force 10 gale to boot.

It ain't happening. If England had all their best players available and fit I think they could get them within a score... could that is. But by all accounts they have quite a high butchers bill at the moment so its probably a good thing they're not facing them this autumn.

fa0019

Posts : 8196
Join date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

ALL BLACKS AI SQUAD Empty Re: ALL BLACKS AI SQUAD

Post by fa0019 Mon 24 Oct 2016, 9:57 am

Ireland were a good side and even with many injuries took SA all the way but given SA and AUS were pretty much on level ground I would say it would be difficult to claim IRE are at the moment the best in the NH. But how much impact has Itoje had on England? I think its been quite significant so if he's injured I think the loss is quite great.

fa0019

Posts : 8196
Join date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

ALL BLACKS AI SQUAD Empty Re: ALL BLACKS AI SQUAD

Post by rainbow-warrior Wed 26 Oct 2016, 6:55 am

fa0019 wrote:France, Ireland 2 and Italy.

um... we'd be talking a suzie special to get any one of those 4 games down to single digit losses.

In the RC, NZ won all 6 games at an average of 44-14 scoreline.  They played SA twice (who beat Ireland a few months earlier, perhaps fortuitously) by a 28 and 42 point margin. Ireland would need every single first choice player available and on form and hope NZ got a string of injuries with a force 10 gale to boot.

It ain't happening. If England had all their best players available and fit I think they could get them within a score... could that is. But by all accounts they have quite a high butchers bill at the moment so its probably a good thing they're not facing them this autumn.

No they would not, not sure why you think you are that good to be honest.
rainbow-warrior
rainbow-warrior

Posts : 1429
Join date : 2012-08-22

Back to top Go down

ALL BLACKS AI SQUAD Empty Re: ALL BLACKS AI SQUAD

Post by rodders Wed 26 Oct 2016, 9:16 am

Cyril wrote:
maestegmafia wrote:Really looking forwards to the two test series against Ireland. Currently look the strongest team in the NH. It's a shame that both tests aren't played in Ireland.

I imagine the abs to have a bigger advantage in the US.

It is a formidable All Blacks team.
I doubt you would find even an Irish fan who would agree with that! Shocked

Yea I'd put us at no3 behind Sarries and Clermont.
rodders
rodders
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 25501
Join date : 2011-05-20
Age : 40

Back to top Go down

ALL BLACKS AI SQUAD Empty Re: ALL BLACKS AI SQUAD

Post by mikey_dragon Wed 26 Oct 2016, 9:28 am

rainbow-warrior wrote:
fa0019 wrote:France, Ireland 2 and Italy.

um... we'd be talking a suzie special to get any one of those 4 games down to single digit losses.

In the RC, NZ won all 6 games at an average of 44-14 scoreline.  They played SA twice (who beat Ireland a few months earlier, perhaps fortuitously) by a 28 and 42 point margin. Ireland would need every single first choice player available and on form and hope NZ got a string of injuries with a force 10 gale to boot.

It ain't happening. If England had all their best players available and fit I think they could get them within a score... could that is. But by all accounts they have quite a high butchers bill at the moment so its probably a good thing they're not facing them this autumn.

No they would not, not sure why you think you are that good to be honest.

Not sure if he thinks anyone bar SA are good.

mikey_dragon

Posts : 12527
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

ALL BLACKS AI SQUAD Empty Re: ALL BLACKS AI SQUAD

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum