The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid.

+11
Pal Joey
seanmichaels
Mind the windows Tino.
superflyweight
Tattie Scones RRN
Dolphin Ziggler
JuliusHMarx
Galted
Rowley
rIck_dAgless
ShahenshahG
15 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid. - Page 4 Empty It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid.

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 17 Nov - 7:43

First topic message reminder :

A booze-pilfering drunken feral pig has caused chaos by running amok at an Australian campsite and starting a fight with a cow.

The belligerent porker went on a drunken bender after stealing and drinking three six-packs of beer that had been left out by campers at the DeGrey River campsite in Port Hedland, Australia.

In the predictable series of events that followed the animal went on to ransack rubbish bin bags to find some late-night snacks before starting a fight with an innocent eyewitness cow.

Following the boarish rampage the pig decided to swim out into the middle of a river before collapsing drunk under a tree and falling asleep.

One camper named Merida recounted the tale to the ABC network: "It was in the middle of the night and it was these people camping opposite us and they heard this crunching of the can and they got their torch out and shone it on the pig and there he was scrunching away at their cans."

"Then he went and raided their rubbish that they had sort of covered over with a bin as well.

"And then there was some other people camped right on the river and they saw him running around their vehicle being chased by a cow.

"It was going around and around and then it went into the river and swam across to the middle of the river.

"The people that were camped on the river went across and crept up on it and it was hiding and sleeping under a big log right on the edge of the water."

"It was sort of coming from there for a couple of days but we didn't see it this morning or last night."

Last edited by ShahenshahG on Thu 17 Nov - 7:46; edited 1 time in total

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid. - Page 4 Empty Re: It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid.

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 25 Nov - 7:10

thankfully I don't have a sweet tooth at all, otherwise I would be screwed I expect.

Went to the gym for the first time in ages last night, and I am feeling it this morning. Out with friends in the south tonight so should be a laugh.

Hoping today flies by, and I am sufficiently busy today to make it so.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid. - Page 4 Empty Re: It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid.

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 25 Nov - 7:20

Skittles are making you sick? I remember the glory days of the CC, but it seems like forever ago

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 25 Nov - 7:25

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Skittles are making you sick? I remember the glory days of the CC, but it seems like forever ago

Prior to when you started posting in it, there's probably a link there I suspect.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 25 Nov - 8:29

600 + comments on my boxing thread. Am I going to get a thread split? It's unprecedented stuff.

Morning!

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 25 Nov - 8:38

Morning Rowley you fat populist git. All good in the hood?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 25 Nov - 8:50

Rowley wrote:600 + comments on my boxing thread. Am I going to get a thread split? It's unprecedented stuff.

Morning!

Shame you don't put the same kind of effort into the culture cup.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 25 Nov - 9:37

Tattie Scones RRN wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:On a separate note, does anyone get a slight feel of dread when you go into a toilet a work, and the seat is down, and you have no idea what is under there, as grown, professional males appear to be incapable of correct toilet etiquette?

Nope, just you Rick.

I do however, detest more than anything in life, sitting on a toilet seat and it's warm.

It's like literally touching bums.

I'm with Rick on this one. I've witnessed too many horrors not to approach a closed toilet lid with a massive sense of trepidation. I imagine its the same feeling that the police get when they're called to a house of an elderly person with milk bottles piling up outside.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 25 Nov - 9:48

ShahenshahG wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Skittles are making you sick? I remember the glory days of the CC, but it seems like forever ago

Prior to when you started posting in it, there's probably a link there I suspect.
I'm a day one guy. I hated Tina before it was cool to hate Tina

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 25 Nov - 10:26

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

While I agree that you certainly are an advert for birth control pills, it was never cool to hate tino. It was natural like Rowley s gut and Serials bald head or Sean's sexual failures. Stop taking credit for nature in progress.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 25 Nov - 10:58

superflyweight wrote:
Tattie Scones RRN wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:On a separate note, does anyone get a slight feel of dread when you go into a toilet a work, and the seat is down, and you have no idea what is under there, as grown, professional males appear to be incapable of correct toilet etiquette?

Nope, just you Rick.

I do however, detest more than anything in life, sitting on a toilet seat and it's warm.

It's like literally touching bums.

I'm with Rick on this one.  I've witnessed too many horrors not to approach a closed toilet lid with a massive sense of trepidation.  I imagine its the same feeling that the police get when they're called to a house of an elderly person with milk bottles piling up outside.

Exactly, I've seen some things man...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 25 Nov - 11:45

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

You weren’t day one. Not even close.

Me and Galted were talking b*llocks on the old Culture Cup rd 6 thread for weeks before anyone else got involved and it morphed in the thing of beauty it is now.

That is why Galted will forever be my 2nd favourite (after rICk) poster on here.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 25 Nov - 12:28

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

You weren’t day one.  Not even close.

Me and Galted were talking b*llocks on the old Culture Cup rd 6 thread for weeks before anyone else got involved and it morphed in the thing of beauty it is now.

That is why Galted will forever be my 2nd favourite (after rICk) poster on here.

Those certainly were the days, back when I could use my work PC to post, you worked in the City, and I hadn't yet been to Reykjavik, and I didn't have a cat.  Getting all misty-eyed thinking about the tremendous amount of b*llocks we used to talk.
I love you so damn much that I'd give you a free 4K TV home cinema bundle if I worked for a company like Samsung or Richer Sounds and I had after-hours access to the stockroom.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 25 Nov - 12:43

Do you ever visit Wrap It Up these days, Galted?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 25 Nov - 13:30

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

You weren’t day one.  Not even close.

Surprised you found time to post, Tino. Black Friday at B&Q - you must be rushed off your feet.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 25 Nov - 13:34

superflyweight wrote:Do you ever visit Wrap It Up these days, Galted?  

I do, Super. Though the one I used to use exists no longer and the minute Italian bird has disappeared along with it.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 25 Nov - 14:17

I do miss the old Wrap it Up lunchtime reviews.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 25 Nov - 14:32

Unfortunately they're far too complex to be done by phone.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 25 Nov - 14:38

Has Serial posted on here since his new look happened?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 25 Nov - 17:08

I'm not Lord Taylor of Blackburn

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 25 Nov - 17:09

Alas Lord Taylor Julius Marx of Blackburn, I knew him well.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 25 Nov - 17:10

Christ on a mobility scooter, you've beaten me to it.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Nov - 22:21

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Has Serial posted on here since his new look happened?
No.... oh wait a minute!!!! Black Friday at B & Q.. Heaven! Loads of money off stuff for chopping hacking maiming etc and plenty of pushy c**** in the queue to follow home at a safe distance and try my purchases out on. Black Friday followed by Crimson Saturday

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Sat 26 Nov - 13:41

I'm not Fidel Castro.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sat 26 Nov - 17:11

How many old people in the world can there be?!!!

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sat 26 Nov - 17:11

You've the luck of the Devil you old bugger

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 28 Nov - 7:11

Gutentag Notcherinos

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 28 Nov - 7:47

Morning Shah, good weekend?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 28 Nov - 8:00

Did the job but could use another 5 days off. What about yours?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 28 Nov - 8:07

Similar to be honest mate, very busy weekend, but I have a short week this week, and I am away next week to the Belgian Christmas markets with the missus, so looking forward to chilling for a while.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 28 Nov - 8:11

Excellent, Lord willing my holidays will be granted so will be on holidays from this Friday to 03 Jan

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 28 Nov - 8:33

You doing anything with them or just kicking back and keeping the harem in check?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 28 Nov - 8:43

Kicking back and kicking front. With Hassan still prone to a cold should the fridge door open for more than 2 seconds this winter is confined to the home but will enjoy the much needed mental rest and physical exertion.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 28 Nov - 8:52

I just need a few lie ins to be honest, Christmas generally goes nuts to be fair.

Did you get to see the boxing over the weekend?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 28 Nov - 9:08

Watched kung fu hustle on Friday night, then watched it twice Saturday night as well so missed every sporting event after splitting my sides and banging my head into the ground

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 28 Nov - 9:11

Kung Fu Hustle is in my top 5 films of all time, absolute quality. The follow up Shaolin Soccer wasn't nearly as good though.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 28 Nov - 9:22

The blend of seriousness and utter insanity with mind bending fight scenes with a hint of rope trickery did the job for the first one.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 28 Nov - 9:55

The opening sequence is quality and when "The Lovers" fight "The Musicians" is great to watch.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 28 Nov - 12:34

You'll never get sophisticated posters life Jeff and myself on this thread if you insist on chatting about such sh*t films.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 28 Nov - 12:37

Galted wrote:You'll never get sophisticated posters life Jeff and myself on this thread if you insist on chatting about such sh*t films.

Have you watched Moulin Rouge lately Galted?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 28 Nov - 12:48

Fact of the day

President Obama’s secret-service nickname is ‘Renegade’. Ronald Reagan’s nickname was ‘Rawhide’, Bill Clinton’s was ‘Eagle’ and George W. Bush was known as ‘Trailblazer’

Monty Python’s Life of Brian was marketed in Sweden as ‘The film that’s so funny, it was banned in Norway.’

Although they didn’t meet until they were teenagers, Prince Albert and Queen Victoria were born in the same year and delivered by the same midwife.

Spitalfields in London used to be known as Lolsworth.

The Irish name for jellyfish is smugairle róin, which literally translates as ‘seal’s snot’.

If a silkworm is exposed to pure carbon dioxide, it crawls around aimlessly, apparently trying to remember what it’s supposed to be doing.

The average Briton suffers from 9,672 minor injuries over the course of a 78-year lifespan.

In response to a question from a 5 year old, the Royal Mail has calculated that it would cost £11,602.25 to send a letter to Mars. (isn’t that the normal price of 1st class today?)

The population of Ireland is still smaller than it was before the Great Famine of 1845.

The Duke of Wellington’s horse, Copenhagen, died from eating too many sponge cakes, bath buns and chocolate creams.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 28 Nov - 13:01

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:You'll never get sophisticated posters life Jeff and myself on this thread if you insist on chatting about such sh*t films.

Have you watched Moulin Rouge lately Galted?

I have not, Julius, not lately and not ever.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 28 Nov - 13:06

rick_dagless wrote:

The Irish name for jellyfish is smugairle róin, which literally translates as ‘seal’s snot’.

The Afrikaans word for a porcupine is "ystervark" which, literally translated, means "iron pig".

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 28 Nov - 13:09

The population of Ireland is still smaller than it was before the Great Famine of 1845.

To paraphrase Alan Partridge - they're paying the price for being fussy eaters.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 28 Nov - 14:28

Surrounded by fish...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 28 Nov - 15:04

rick_dagless wrote:Surrounded by fish...

Is it really your plaice to point that out?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 28 Nov - 15:12

I can come back with a fish pun, just let me mullet over.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 28 Nov - 15:37

That mullet joke has ever been your manta during fish puns hour

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 28 Nov - 18:25

ShahenshahG wrote:That mullet joke has ever been your manta during fish puns hour

For f*ck's hake.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 28 Nov - 19:10

Galted wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:That mullet joke has ever been your manta during fish puns hour

For f*ck's hake.
Hip Hip Moray for Galted.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 28 Nov - 19:50

I like the social morays.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next